AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
huajaikaungtur said:
Hahaha. Oh, that's what you meant. I gotcha, I gotcha.
And I have 4 killer classes tomorrow, aghh. No break at all 8 am to 5 pm :/

But then I have off on Thursdays so it's not too bad, I guess :)

Btw, Maiko! I lah lah looooove your siggie! Ahhh, that kscene! So beautiful in so many ways. The way their lips press against each other, ah <3333

Oh, my gosh! You have four classes tomorrow?!!!! GRRR! My poor Marina girl! :weep: Yikes, that's going to be a very long day. :cry1: But yay, you get to relax on Thursday! :clap: So hang in there! :console: Just one more torturous day until fun time! B)

Eek, why, thank you for loving my siggie! :dance1: :blush: :spin: Hehe, I love the way their lips pressed against each other, too. Too many cute moments in that kscene. I'm going to go over my favorite ones again! :woot: I love it when Vill flickered her eyes to gaze at Toomtam twice before closing her eyes in pleasure. And I just die when he puckered his lips to kiss her back gently as he raised his hand to cradle the side of her face. :faint: :spicy: Before pulling away, he totally puckered his lips against hers twice more. Oh, ToomVill. :wub: Haha, watch it, Marina! It's even better in action and with the music! :cloud9: Thanks again! :kiss3:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Oh, I forgot to mention during the Celebrity Gameshow, when Toomtam hugged that girl to spite Vill, that right there was a Thitit move. In SSP, remember when Thit brought over Fang's character, what was her name, Khun Ying Kai Napa, to spite Gandawasee?! Hahah! A scene from the lakorn coming true. Hahahah.

No, but seriously that was odd and off of Toomtam to have hugged that girl so the only plausible reason was to spite Vill because everyone else was unrelated to him. Hahah.

Perhaps I'm used to seeing them two together way too much but even at events and shows, they act like they're distant but yet when someone else enters the picture, they both get all jealous or weird. Hahahah!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Toomtam has been joking about Vill and her tight schedule for once or twice now, taking small stabs at her. He probably doesn't want to share her with any other pra'akes. Hahah.

He probably feels that void when he sees her and she's with someone else. Lol

Hey, that happens. Plus, Toomtam still remembers the lines to emotions on the spot during Jan Dai Jai considering they filmed this half a year ago. Wow! He must really love Ngao Jai.

Maiko^_^ said:

Aw, you do?! :cry1: I'm sorry. :console: But don't worry about the screenshots, Villnan! We can wait. :yes: :kiss: There are old photos that I still need to share myself, so it's fine if it takes you a little bit longer to share your lovely screenshots. :heart:

*Gasp* I actually guessed right?! Whoot-hoo! :woot: :dance1:

:whahuh: :lmao2: Whahaha, I :heart: you, KimBerry! :grouphug: :kiss: Hehe, you funny darling! Aw, again, I'm sorry you missed school. :console: But don't let it bring you down. :strong: You'll still pass your classes. Fighting! :strong: :cheer:

Yes you did! You know my mind.  :secret:  :dance3:

I  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: you Maiko. I don't regret missing school if I can be here with all you gorgeous ladies.  :woot:  :dance1:  Thank you for the encouragement Maiko..so cheery! 

huajaikaungtur said:
Hahaha. Oh, that's what you meant. I gotcha, I gotcha.
And I have 4 killer classes tomorrow, aghh. No break at all 8 am to 5 pm :/

But then I have off on Thursdays so it's not too bad, I guess :)

Btw, Maiko! I lah lah looooove your siggie! Ahhh, that kscene! So beautiful in so many ways. The way their lips press against each other, ah <3333

Fighting Marina! Good luck with your classes. Bring snacks with you..for physiological needs.

I know, Maiko's siggie is perfect! It was actually a long lip to lip kiss..now let there be some  :tease: :drools:   :yahoo:  :woot:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Thank you, Maiko. I hope tomorrow flies by :) You're always so considerate and I love you for that, thank you love!~
And I hecka love your siggie. Whenever I scroll past, I alwas have to scroll back up to see the entirety of the GIF, haha. Love it!
I can't wait to see it! Even the scene in pics looks so great!!~

Hahaha Aiyaja. That's so true. They do seem quite distant but when someone comes in, they have to show who belongs to who, hahaha.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Awww, Kimberry! Thank you so much, sweetie! I will definitely bring food or else I'll surely be unable to make it through the day :/
If I can't be in lakorn mode tomorrow, might as well be in food mode, hahaha.
Fighting! You're too cute, haha.

And you missed school today? Yikes! Guess today was a rest day then, huh? :)

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Oh, I forgot to mention during the Celebrity Gameshow, when Toomtam hugged that girl to spite Vill, that right there was a Thitit move. In SSP, remember when Thit brought over Fang's character, what was her name, Khun Ying Kai Napa, to spite Gandawasee?! Hahah! A scene from the lakorn coming true. Hahahah.

No, but seriously that was odd and off of Toomtam to have hugged that girl so the only plausible reason was to spite Vill because everyone else was unrelated to him. Hahah.

Perhaps I'm used to seeing them two together way too much but even at events and shows, they act like they're distant but yet when someone else enters the picture, they both get all jealous or weird. Hahahah!

I remember, I remember! :bhehe: Yep, Fang's character's name was Khun Ying Kai Napa. Aah, you're making me want to re-watch their second Celebrity Game Night show, and I'm trying to finish the other GIFs first. :weee: Exactly, why did Toomtam hug that girl? He's not close to her or anything. Darn it, the stupid camera just had to move away from them after Toomtam hugged the girl, just when Vill (and Naem Yuan, too :p) was "yelling" at him for hugging her. Cruel, too cruel. Stupid cameramen!

Well, when Navin joined them for Jan Dai Jai in the second half of the show, Toomtam got awfully quiet. :bhehe:

aiyaja said:
Toomtam has been joking about Vill and her tight schedule for once or twice now, taking small stabs at her. He probably doesn't want to share her with any other pra'akes. Hahah.

He probably feels that void when he sees her and she's with someone else. Lol

Hey, that happens. Plus, Toomtam still remembers the lines to emotions on the spot during Jan Dai Jai considering they filmed this half a year ago. Wow! He must really love Ngao Jai.

:bhehe: Ahh, remembering how he wanted to say something about Nike and Vill during their Celebrity Game Night, oh yes, he's jealous. The Thit and Rut in him just can't stand the sight of her with some other man. :ghehe:

Oh, right! Haha, he was saying his lines straight from Ngao Jai's script. Aww! :wub:

AikOm^_^

Need to be fast now! :weee:

Kimberry<3 said:
Yes you did! You know my mind.  :secret:  :dance3:

I  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: you Maiko. I don't regret missing school if I can be here with all you gorgeous ladies.  :woot:  :dance1:  Thank you for the encouragement Maiko..so cheery! 

Awwie! :spin: :cry: Hehe, true; that's one good thing about you missing school today; you get to hang out with us! :clap: And I'm happy you did! :toast: :kiss: You're welcome for the encouragement, dear! :kiss3:

Kimberry<3 said:
Fighting Marina! Good luck with your classes. Bring snacks with you..for physiological needs.

I know, Maiko's siggie is perfect! It was actually a long lip to lip kiss..now let there be some  :tease: :drools:   :yahoo:  :woot:

Haha, thank you for loving my siggie and for encouraging Marina! :grouphug: Right! Give us more of ToomVill's famous kisses! :drool:

Kimberry<3 said:
He's getting possessive of his lady! I don't mind it at all.  :yahoo:  :clap:  

Me, too! :highfive:

huajaikaungtur said:
Thank you, Maiko. I hope tomorrow flies by :) You're always so considerate and I love you for that, thank you love!~
And I hecka love your siggie. Whenever I scroll past, I alwas have to scroll back up to see the entirety of the GIF, haha. Love it!
I can't wait to see it! Even the scene in pics looks so great!!~

Hahaha Aiyaja. That's so true. They do seem quite distant but when someone comes in, they have to show who belongs to who, hahaha.

Aw, you're welcome, Marina girl. :kiss3: :grouphug: You're considerate, too, and you inspire me to be nicer (although...I'm not too successful in that :weep:)! :secret: Oh, I understand you; ToomVill do that to us. We just have to replay most of their scenes over and over again. ;) :pervie:

huajaikaungtur said:
Awww, Kimberry! Thank you so much, sweetie! I will definitely bring food or else I'll surely be unable to make it through the day :/

:lmao2: Food mode?! Too cute! :kiss: Yay for food! :yummy: :thumbsup:

AikOm^_^

I felt kind of inspired to make a GIF dedicated to this rare, "cute" scene of Naree and Koon. Haha, what about the cutie pies, Mai and Rin? I need to find a good scene of them, too! After the ToomVill goodies! Due and Navin look great together! Naree was so happy in this scene. :cry:

huajaikaungtur said:

That's my girl! :highfive:  :dance3:  I love eating in class, it makes the class somewhat fun/bearable when all I wanted was zone out and daydream.  :woot2:  :scratchhead2:  
Yes, I did, but I might go this afternoon. :cheer:

Maiko^_^ said:

I remember, I remember! :bhehe: Yep, Fang's character's name was Khun Ying Kai Napa. Aah, you're making me want to re-watch their second Celebrity Game Night show, and I'm trying to finish the other GIFs first. :weee: Exactly, why did Toomtam hug that girl? He's not close to her or anything. Darn it, the stupid camera just had to move away from them after Toomtam hugged the girl, just when Vill (and Naem, too :p) was "yelling" at him for hugging her. Cruel, too cruel. Stupid cameramen!

Well, when Navin joined them for Jan Dai Jai in the second half of the show, Toomtam got awfully quiet. :bhehe:

:bhehe: Ahh, remembering how he wanted to say something about Nike and Vill during their Celebrity Game Night, oh yes, he's jealous. The Thit and Rut in him just can't stand the sight of her with some other man. :ghehe:

Oh, right! Haha, he was saying his lines straight from Ngao Jai's script. Aww! :wub:

This! Toomtam, man up boy.  :woot: But really, as much as I conspire them to be together (IRL-nothing's impossible right now tho the probability is cloudy but with a chance of sun). :dance1:  :woot2:  :dance3: .in the end all I ever wanted was those scenes.. :rant:  and the SUN!! Let it shine.  :yahoo:  :lmao3:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Aww, you're already super nice, Maiko! I'm sure all of us girls agree on that!
And yes, their scenes are always on repeat :)
Food is my love second to lakorns, hahaha.

Kimberry, haha :) And yes, I love eating in class even though people just look at me like I'm a weirdo.
Haha, food makes me not sleepy but after eating, I get kinda drained and sleepy.
This afternoon? What time is it for you now? :eek:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Naree and Koon's scene looks so ... awwww. I pity her so much. He's always so mean to her but she still loves him regardless.
Ah, I'll never understand it. But yes, they do look good together!

Aw Marina, they are weirded out with someone eating? But food makes everything better. It 11:AM here now and my class is at 4PM if I decided to go later.

AikOm^_^

Kimberry<3 said:
That's my girl! :highfive:  :dance3:  I love eating in class, it makes the class somewhat fun/bearable when all I wanted was zone out and daydream.  :woot2:  :scratchhead2:  
Yes, I did, but I might go this afternoon. :cheer:

This! Toomtam, man up boy.  :woot: But really, as much as I conspire them to be together (IRL-nothing's impossible right now tho the probability is cloudy but with a chance of sun). :dance1:  :woot2:  :dance3: .in the end all I ever wanted was those scenes.. :rant:  and the SUN!! Let it shine.  :yahoo:  :lmao3:

Haha, YES! Give us those cut ToomVill scenes! We'll settle for that. :lolyup: Please, sun...shine on us! :rain: :worthy:

Kimberry<3 said:
I'm happy to be here. awwwNaree's splitting happiness..they look good together.

Yeah, her little moment of happiness. :)

huajaikaungtur said:
Aww, you're already super nice, Maiko! I'm sure all of us girls agree on that!
And yes, their scenes are always on repeat :)
Food is my love second to lakorns, hahaha.

Kimberry, haha :) And yes, I love eating in class even though people just look at me like I'm a weirdo.
Haha, food makes me not sleepy but after eating, I get kinda drained and sleepy.
This afternoon? What time is it for you now? :eek:

Oh, no, no, no, no, Marina! :no: I'm not nice when it comes to certain people and things. I'll leave it at that. :shutup: :spin: Aw, food is your second love? :loool: :thumbsup:

huajaikaungtur said:
Naree and Koon's scene looks so ... awwww. I pity her so much. He's always so mean to her but she still loves him regardless.
Ah, I'll never understand it. But yes, they do look good together!

Yeah, I pity her, too. Some people just love the wrong people. :nono1: ...I'm grateful she's in love with Koon, and not Watit. Can you imagine what it'd be like if she was after Watit/Rut like she was originally supposed to be? Headache! :faint:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Kimberry, yes they're weirded out since everyone's trying to focus and here I am, eating. Lol, they're the weird ones if anything haha.
And wow, it's about 9 pm where I am. You should go to your class :) Don't wanna miss out on too much classes now! :)

Oh but Maiko, you are super nice and kind in my eyes :p And yes, food will forever be my second love.
Yes, agree with you! If she was in love with Wathit, oh goshh. That would be a disaster. We would prob get more tension between ToomVill though. Like Naree would cling onto Ruth, May would get jealous and then hang with Koon and then Ruth is jealous and so on. That would definitely be such a headache, oh gosh!!

AikOm^_^

Look at how beautiful they are in those kinds of outfits! :drool: Haha, I really love that first photo of them smiling together. :D They look just like a real couple. :blush:

All righty. One of my favorite Rut - May moments in episode 12 (er, all their moments are my favorites, but there are extra special reasons why I'm making GIFs of certain scenes :lol2:)! I enjoyed watching Rut caring for his wife. :spin: He was so tender and loving, ooh! :wub: :spin:

huajaikaungtur said:
Kimberry, yes they're weirded out since everyone's trying to focus and here I am, eating. Lol, they're the weird ones if anything haha.
And wow, it's about 9 pm where I am. You should go to your class :) Don't wanna miss out on too much classes now! :)

Oh but Maiko, you are super nice and kind in my eyes :p And yes, food will forever be my second love.
Yes, agree with you! If she was in love with Wathit, oh goshh. That would be a disaster. We would prob get more tension between ToomVill though. Like Naree would cling onto Ruth, May would get jealous and then hang with Koon and then Ruth is jealous and so on. That would definitely be such a headache, oh gosh!!

Aw... :grouphug:

If Naree had clung onto Rut, there would definitely be more jealousy and tension between our ToomVill, but hehe, I'm grateful she isn't clingy to Rut in this version. Let a different type of n'rai cling onto Toomtam for ToomVill's third lakorn. Then they can be jealous all they want. :coverlaf: