huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko, whaaaat!? You're still here!? Go to sleeeeeep :p I'm going to sleep after these posts, hehe!~
I like how you put that. "She shines so brightly with Toomtam!" Because that is sooo true! They're such funny people, hahaha. All their scenes cracked me up especially the scene where Toomtam was piggy backing Vill and she was all like "no, we don't need a break." And Toomtam's like "I'm the one piggy backing you." And Vill's like "Oh yeah, no wonder I'm not tired." Omg hahahaha, Vill's blonde moment of the day xD Haha, too cute!
Agree, Guy does great in any role! Haha, I am so evil for teasing my sister but she's always being mean about ToomVill so it's fine! :)

Oh really? So you went back to find proof, huh? You're right! Haha, but I remember mentioning I had off on Thursdays way earlier in the thread, too.
Haha, sorry Maiko! I do owe you an apology. But still, surprising how you remembered :)

Glad you'll be giving New & Vill a chance! You never know, you might end up falling for them like you did for ToomVill.
I remember when you were a Gilly shipper then you went right to ToomVill, hehe :)

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I had to hop over there and watch that video you post Aiyaja

aiyaja said:
Yeah, I was shocked too when I saw that clip. Vill looks extremely classy and sexy. I totally agree with what you said, Vill totally carries a whole new vibe in ALTK. She's already acting with her eyes and body language. She's not even moving and yet she can display such a different vibe. Wow! I hope P'Noom orders Vill to keep her hair dark and no more cutting or coloring it until it finishes filming. Haha.

Aw, catch up na. Episodes 11 and 12 were my favorites. Hehe. Alrighty! Goodnight na ja.
I had to hop over there and watch that video. Got me all excited. They look good together and yes you can see that she totally cares that different vibe. See this is why Exact loves her. She can change from one role to another. That's true passion right now.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Yes yes and yes Aiyaja. That just adds on to show how talented Vill is! I'm loving this new vibe of hers though!
So excited to see how she'll pull off this character :) And I would like for her to stick with dark hair, too. That would be best.

I'm actually all caught up now on NJ, hehe! :D The recent episodes were also my favorites!
So many squeal worthy scenes where I smiled like no tommorow! Ah, ToomVill feels are all over the place :D
And am I the only one who feels/sees the development/progress in their relationship? haha. I do agree it was a kinda quick process where May started admitting her feelings for Ruth but it's all good!!

Time for me to sleep now. It's almost 4 am, yikes!
Hey, maybe I'll dream of ToomVill tonight since I did just watch NJ episodes. Nah, prob not.
Good night Aiyaja, Maiko, Ncmeowmeow35 and everyone else! :)

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
aiyaja said:
Yeah, I was shocked too when I saw that clip. Vill looks extremely classy and sexy. I totally agree with what you said, Vill totally carries a whole new vibe in ALTK. She's already acting with her eyes and body language. She's not even moving and yet she can display such a different vibe. Wow! I hope P'Noom orders Vill to keep her hair dark and no more cutting or coloring it until it finishes filming. Haha.

Aw, catch up na. Episodes 11 and 12 were my favorites. Hehe. Alrighty! Goodnight na ja.

Yay, Vill keeps on improving herself! :bravo: Hah, yes, I hope Vill keeps her hair dark, too! :lol:

huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko, whaaaat!? You're still here!? Go to sleeeeeep :p I'm going to sleep after these posts, hehe!~
I like how you put that. "She shines so brightly with Toomtam!" Because that is sooo true! They're such funny people, hahaha. All their scenes cracked me up especially the scene where Toomtam was piggy backing Vill and she was all like "no, we don't need a break." And Toomtam's like "I'm the one piggy backing you." And Vill's like "Oh yeah, no wonder I'm not tired." Omg hahahaha, Vill's blonde moment of the day xD Haha, too cute!
Agree, Guy does great in any role! Haha, I am so evil for teasing my sister but she's always being mean about ToomVill so it's fine! :)

Oh really? So you went back to find proof, huh? You're right! Haha, but I remember mentioning I had off on Thursdays way earlier in the thread, too.
Haha, sorry Maiko! I do owe you an apology. But still, surprising how you remembered :)

Glad you'll be giving New & Vill a chance! You never know, you might end up falling for them like you did for ToomVill.
I remember when you were a Gilly shipper then you went right to ToomVill, hehe :)

I'm really going after this. I can't hold it off anymore. :yawn: Aw, I had no idea that's what Rut and May were saying during the piggyback ride. See, Marina, you're so good at understanding Thai already! :bravo: As for your sister, oh. Well, in that case, keep on meaning mean to her, then! :ghehe:

Hehe, yes, you did mention about having Thursdays off way earlier than that page. :console: Like I said, there are just some things I remember. :wink:

Gah, well, you're right about Gilly and ToomVill...but! ToomVill are the real deal! :teary: :lmao: I still love Gilly, but I love ToomVill most. :wub:

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I had to hop over there and watch that video you post Aiyaja

I had to hop over there and watch that video. Got me all excited. They look good together and yes you can see that she totally cares that different vibe. See this is why Exact loves her. She can change from one role to another. That's true passion right now.

Aw, agree about Vill!

huajaikaungtur said:
Yes yes and yes Aiyaja. That just adds on to show how talented Vill is! I'm loving this new vibe of hers though!
So excited to see how she'll pull off this character :) And I would like for her to stick with dark hair, too. That would be best.

I'm actually all caught up now on NJ, hehe! :D The recent episodes were also my favorites!
So many squeal worthy scenes where I smiled like no tommorow! Ah, ToomVill feels are all over the place :D
And am I the only one who feels/sees the development/progress in their relationship? haha. I do agree it was a kinda quick process where May started admitting her feelings for Ruth but it's all good!!

Time for me to sleep now. It's almost 4 am, yikes!
Hey, maybe I'll dream of ToomVill tonight since I did just watch NJ episodes. Nah, prob not.
Good night Aiyaja, Maiko, Ncmeowmeow35 and everyone else! :)

Yay, you're caught up! :clap: :grouphug: I see the progress in their relationship, too, but I just wish they had more of those little self-aware scenes. Such as May's wet dream of Rut :)lol2:) and the scene of May realizing how caring he can be, when they were helping out the sick teacher. Or, perhaps they did have a lot of those scenes...that were cut! :annoyed: Who knows? :shrug: Only Aom and the crew. -_-

Aah, ok, :goodnite: to you, Marina, Aiyaja, Ncmeowmeow35, and everybody else! :grouphug: Sweet dreams! I know what I hope to dream of!

Awww I missed out on a fun, juicy, and insightful discussion you ladies had. Hello Everyone..or should I say goodnight? I missed you guys!!

VillNan thank you for sharing your artworks, really how are you so creative? Transfer me some of those photoshopping skills, please?

Maiko thank you for the updates as always. Can't wait for their segment..eeeekkk there could possibly be a duet..fingers crossed that it won't be badly edited or shortened.

Just like everybody else.. I'm not ready to say goodbye yet..not to ToomVill, NJ, and especially the amazing friends I gained over this craziness, wazzup?! I totally agree that they should make another lakorn..with good material, production, and post production crew. (Still Bitter over the cut scenes)

And Toomtam sure have that fire in his eyes that burns ever so brightly when it is directed towards Vill. Get married and have beautiful babies na.

I hadn't have the chance to get all caught up with the comments, I will try to backread when I have more time to write a coherent thought.

Ollah Marina and Aiyaja!!
I am sure I'll be one of those who will keep on visiting this thread even after NJ and spazzed over it. Until a reunion project is confirmed..well wishful thinking that lofe won't get in the way.

I am aware that everyone is quite busy but still manage to fangirl, make arts, sub, and die a million times over..thank you so much for all your hardwork, effort, and patience. (Insert all possible adjectives) I'm getting sepanx just thinking about the end..but hopefully our friendship will still remain.

Oiii Maiko and Aiyaja, I am inviting myself to your trip to Thailand. And meet ToomVill..take me too, and Marina, VillNan, MissSunny, Imasingaholic, preetam, amy, and every other ToomVill lovers.

BTW Vill and Nong had a teensy bitsy interaction on Twitter..I used google translate and it talks about grand hotel and worry and it didn't make sense. Pffft

If this whole thing didn't make sense, kindly ignore. I'm super tired whilst typing this.

AikOm^_^

Kimberry<3 said:
Awww I missed out on a fun, juicy, and insightful discussion you ladies had. Hello Everyone..or should I say goodnight? I missed you guys!!

VillNan thank you for sharing your artworks, really how are you so creative? Transfer me some of those photoshopping skills, please?

Maiko thank you for the updates as always. Can't wait for their segment..eeeekkk there could possibly be a duet..fingers crossed that it won't be badly edited or shortened.

*SNIP*

You did! But you must have been very busy, KimBerry. :console: Aw, you're welcome for the updates. Yes, truly hope that we'll hear ToomVill sing together in their Sister Day segment. Aw, all your comments got me smiling and giggling! What a lovely gift for today! :grouphug: Hah! Yes, you can invite yourself and the others on the trip to Thailand. :grouphug: Aw, I'm sure our friendship will still stay strong even after Ngao Jai ends. :kiss: And we're all definitely praying hard for that third ToomVill collaboration! :goodnite: to you, KimBerry! Sweet dreams now. :kiss:

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
Good Morning ladies!  I"m sick  :yuck:  :sick:

NOOOOO! :cry1: Aw, you must feel terrible right now... :teary: I'm sorry you got sick... Ceda, get plenty of rest. Hope you will get better soon. :console: :flowers: :grouphug: :Kiss: Take it easy now. Sit back and relax, dear! :kiss3:

Ok, I'm leaving for work now. More pictures from ToomVill's Sister Day segment. There is really only one new photo, but these photos are bigger-sized ones of the previous ones, plus, they're worth sharing again. :bhehe: Hope everyone have a wonderful day now! :grouphug: :kiss:

Credits: Sisterday's Facebook; Newsplus.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
[SIZE=medium]I love your artwork Villnan[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Maiko thanks for sharing your GIFs.  Aw…it’s heart-warming watching Vill play the piano & Toomtam singing.  [/SIZE]

aiyaja said:
The more I watch them, the more I love them together. They soooo match.

It's sort of funny how everytime they meet in a lakorn, they're always married. Haha.
It's fate.  These two are meant to be married. 

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
[SIZE=medium]I love your artwork Villnan[/SIZE]

[SIZE=medium]Maiko thanks for sharing your GIFs.  Aw…it’s heart-warming watching Vill play the piano & Toomtam singing.  [/SIZE]

It's fate.  These two are meant to be married. 

You're making it hard to leave... :teary: :grouphug:

Hehe, of course, you're always welcome for the GIFs and everything else! I agree! It's heartwarming watching Vill play the piano as Toomtam sings. :wub: Hehehe, that's what we're all saying and thinking about them; they're meant for each other. :bhehe:

AikOm^_^

Ok, I'm really leaving now. Have fun, everyone! Will join you guys later! :grouphug: :heart:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Oooo they're promoting a lot, well not enough for us but a lot though. Glad that channel One is producing more shows to promote their lakorns.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I know!  I don't think I've ever seen them in this many shows.  Not that I'm complaining though.  I'm loving it.  

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I wished I was here with you guys during SSP, man I have so much to say. Often times I want to throw my pillows at the tv at Toomtam, other times I just want to choke Gandawasee. Then I blush and cheese during their sweet scenes. I also want to applaud Vill when she's Gandamanee.

I need that from NJ!!!! I need the heartbreaking, heart thumping, pillow pinching scenes! LOTS AND LOTS OF IT!!!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Kimberry<3 said:
Oiii Maiko and Aiyaja, I am inviting myself to your trip to Thailand. And meet ToomVill..take me too, and Marina, VillNan, MissSunny, Imasingaholic, preetam, amy, and every other ToomVill lovers.

BTW Vill and Nong had a teensy bitsy interaction on Twitter..I used google translate and it talks about grand hotel and worry and it didn't make sense. Pffft
We'll all go someday, perhaps their third collaboration? If it happens, I'm really doing it. :woot2: Pood jing jing na. (Seriously speaking na.)

Hahah, yeah. Reporters asked Vill if she and Nong were dating because seems like the both of them are flirting online and constantly posting up sweet photos which correlate to each other's, which Vill did during that time and Vill was like, well, Nong is a funny guy. If we didn't have anything in common at all, we wouldn't be talking or friends. (Sorry, but Nong is not funny at all, so I seriously don't know what Vill considers as funny. Sorry to say, as serious as Son Yuke is, even he is funnier than Nong. :whahuh: ) I keep mentioning Boy, but Boy is one hecka funny and fan service guy. If you find me the tweets, I'll translate them for you again na. I usually only pay attention to Vill's IG, but lately, Vill has been more active on Twitter. Perhaps Nong? Ugh. Oh well. :whahuh: :teary:

Oh yeah, these promotions were way more than what we got for SSP, so I'm pretty happy but the only 3 main complaints I have so far with everything is 1. All of the cut scenes in the lakorn. 2. This should have been a real slap kiss drama. 3. How bland the questions are in each talk show. I mean, they keep asking the same questions over and over again. Like dude, we know this already! :wackonut:

And for Sister Day, couldn't they have Toomtam and Vill really sing for a few mintues and then have Vill switch over to play the piano? I want to hear them sing like how Ch. 3 does their koojin stages. :girlmad:

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Finally I have checked episode 12 and like Aiyaja said it was a very sweet episode centered on Rut and May accepting to be a couple after hardhips and we got some Goon plotting scenes. The thing is I feel sad that NJ has only 3 episodes left when we know that it won't be enough to wrap everything and this type of drama deserves more than 15 episodes. I see the editing getting worse because of scene being cut left right center and I don't want taht for ToomVill whose pair is shining here... :( . Also I wanted to add about episode 12 that I think Rut and May have done it behind the waterfall just they did not show us. I will miss them definitly :(

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Hahah, they did it behind the waterfall. :woot:

Yeah, the editing is pretty bad considering that they cut right in the middle of the drunk kiss. Like what happened? Was it an 18+ scene afterwards? Hahahah. It was funny because I didn't even notice it but my sister was like, dude, Vill, your hands almost touched Toomtam's you know. :secret: When May blacked out after the kiss and he had to scoop her up. :pervie:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I wished I was here with you guys during SSP, man I have so much to say. Often times I want to throw my pillows at the tv at Toomtam, other times I just want to choke Gandawasee. Then I blush and cheese during their sweet scenes. I also want to applaud Vill when she's Gandamanee.

I need that from NJ!!!! I need the heartbreaking, heart thumping, pillow pinching scenes! LOTS AND LOTS OF IT!!!
Oh man...SSP was a roller coaster for us.  Most of us ToomVill lovers can still talk about it today like it was just yesterday.