AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
aiyaja said:
I'm going to wash my brain and heart out with ToomVill scenes. Haha.

I love that idea very much; in fact, I'm already doing it. :yes:

Kimberry<3 said:
:grouphug:   We all want nothing but the best for Vill.  :dance1:

So ToomVill..when May was  drunk and almost fell good thing Rut caught her..can you see where Toomtam's hand were?? ..IDK if he touched her. :secret:  :dance3:  :dance1:  I'm like ohhh yeaaahhh besides her chest you went there boy.

Right! :highfive:

Eek, let me go back and refresh my memory! Even though I thought of their kiss scene all day today while at work :)bhehe:), hehe, there are a few tiny details I missed out on the first couple times.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Haha. I have to take another look too when I get home. Lol It's getting racy.

:whahuh: :lmao2: :rofl: You must still be at work? :console: Ohhhh, I know how you feel. Every single time I thought of their kiss scene and all their other sweet scenes from episode 12, I was blushing so hard I could feel the warmth from my cheeks! :blush: Not to mention all the goofy and creepy smiles that came across my face during that time! :ghehe:

AikOm^_^

Aah, KimBerry! I checked, but I didn't see Toomtam doing any inappropriate touching (for that particular scene :bhehe:)? Only Vill. :ghehe: Here are snapshots on where her hand was dangerously close to...Toomtam's... :secret: This is the part your sister was talking about, Aiyaja? Seriously, Toomtam was breathing so hard and quickly during the entire scene, and I can practically see and hear his heart beating. He was so into the moment. :blush: I just love how perfectly executed their kiss scene was. Love both their reactions! Vill was so innocently seductive when she reached for him to kiss him again... The way she grabbed onto his face and turned him slowly towards her... :wub: Aah, I felt his disappointment when she blacked out on him. :cry1: Ok, the first two snapshots prove how much he wanted her to kiss him. :pervie: His mouth was so ready for hers, but unfortunately, she fell down and he only got the side of her left cheek. But look at how wide he opened his mouth, expecting her kiss! :yummy:

And eek! Yet another photo of them from their Sister Day segment!!!! :woot: It's a new photo. :D Golly, they're just gorgeous together! :wub:

Credit: Sisterday's Facebook.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Hahahah! It was that scene. See her naughty hands? Lol

I edited my post. :lol: Added two more photos of when she fainted on him. Yes! Yes! YES! I see her hands, indeed! :clap: They've done their fair share of touching each other. :pervie:

...Gosh! If only we got more juicy details on the BTS of their waterfall scene! :cry1: Pictures, videos, clips, anything! :spin:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Teaser is out for next week's episodes. Okayyy! When are these bed hugging scenes going to occur? And the fire crackers? Yeah, right?! They may be cut again. Bummer. Not expecting much at all this time.

http://youtu.be/QUaOn6XxpWk

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Teaser is out for next week's episodes. Okayyy! When are these bed hugging scenes going to occur? And the fire crackers? Yeah, right?! They may be cut again. Bummer. Not expecting much at all this time.

*VIDEO*

Aw, I was going to bring up the topic of that firecracker scene... Yeah, that scene and their bed scenes may be cut again... :weep: What a depressing teaser...makes me dread next week.

Oh, another thing. I was going to predict that when Koon finds out where the real Watit is, that's when he orders Chard to kill Watit. :teary: That's double the pain for both Rut and May when the deception is revealed and so is Watit's death... :cry:

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Yeah, it's going to be sad for sure! I better see some tears, Vill. Haha!

Haha, exactly what I'm hoping for! :rofl: Come on, Vill! But from the the preview and mini MV, it does look promising... :cry: I'm going to cry for both of them. :cry1: Grr, there really should be at least one more episode of them spending time with each other and being happy before the truth comes out. <_<

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I have been napping since I got home from work. Trying to rest so I don't have to call in sick tomorrow.

Yes Kimberry. You forgot me! I was waiting...Thailand sounds awesome! I was born there!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
Haha. I have to take another look too when I get home. Lol It's getting racy.
Gettin racy, but not racy enough. I want the bed hugging scene too! I don't think I can handle anymore cutting.

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
I have been napping since I got home from work. Trying to rest so I don't have to call in sick tomorrow.

Yes Kimberry. You forgot me! I was waiting...Thailand sounds awesome! I was born there!

Ah, that explains the silence from you, then. :shutup: Continue to rest, Ceda. :console: Hope you will get better tomorrow. :kiss: And aw, you were born in Thailand? :spin: ...Wait a minute, that sounds familiar... I believe you may have brought up that fact the very first week that Ngao Jai went on air. :bhehe: Hehe, it's been so long that I almost forgot it! Let's definitely all storm over to Thailand for ToomVill's third collaboration and go all crazy for them! :weee: :lolyup: :toast: :grouphug: :heart:

ceda_lee said:
Gettin racy, but not racy enough. I want the bed hugging scene too! I don't think I can handle anymore cutting.

Oh, not racy enough. :yes: Still waiting for that beg hugging scene... :drool: ...And also for the moment in which we'll hear Toomtam's cover of Boy's Peacemaker's Ngow/Ngao song. -_-

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
But I'm happy just being able to see ToomVill again in 2015. Racy or not, they make my heart all fuzzy and warm. Haha.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
But I'm happy just being able to see ToomVill again in 2015. Racy or not, they make my heart all fuzzy and warm. Haha.

Darn, you beat me to posting that, Aiyaja! :worthy: I really was going to say that. :lol2: But let me add more. I just love them in any kind of genre. :wub: Even though their scenes in Ngao Jai may not be as racy as the ones in SSP, hah, well, they still dominate and cause my heart to beat for them in every scene. I've experienced all kinds of scenes from them in NJ, and I'm grateful and happy for them all. :heart: Just wish their scenes weren't cut out so much... :annoyed:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
aiyaja said:
Yeah, Leh Ratee's love scenes are wayyyyy racier and I bet none are going to get cut. Haha.
I know! I feel jealous and guilty that i am looking forward to Esther and Sean's love scene and already lost all hope for Toomtam and Vill in This one. Well I guess I still have that ending of epi 12 and beach scene from SSP.

AikOm^_^

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I know! I feel jealous and guilty that i am looking forward to Esther and Sean's love scene and already lost all hope for Toomtam and Vill in This one. Well I guess I still have that ending of epi 12 and beach scene from SSP.

Yeah, I already lost hope that Rut and May will get a willing scene in here... :mellow: Stupid Exact/One HD or whoever decided to cut Ngao Jai short... We waited nearly two years for it just to find out that it will be shorter than it originally was planned. I would have ranted even harder, but I'm tired. :yawn: Almost time for me to get off and hit the hay...