aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Should have stuck with my original instincts that anything with Ah'Piak ends up sucking. No offense to Aom and her Dad. Lol

Same thing with P'Noom and A Love To Kill too. Hahah. So no more hope.

Anyway, I love ToomVill and that has kept me going and living like zombie lately. Haha. Just 2 more weeks and I'll sort of be freed from this covenant to sub. I was planning on joining other lakorns but lately, I've been so worn out, I may opt out. Plus, I have some really important life events coming up in the next two weeks, why oh why, so I can't be distracted. Why does life end up this way? Why can't I just enjoy the last two weeks of Ngao Jai in peace? Complications come knocking at my door! Ugh. Figures. Haha.

Still looking forward to Sister Day though. I like Opal.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm with you about ah'piek. He ruined MooDeang! Noom's action scene will be good but I don't know about his romance. Exact needs a romantic producers. Khun Boy was good when he produced romantic drama in the passed, why didn't teach that to his new producers?!

What are you doing in 2 weeks that will keep you away from us if you don't mind me asking.

Does Toomtam have any lakorn coming up?

ceda_lee said:
I have been napping since I got home from work. Trying to rest so I don't have to call in sick tomorrow.

Yes Kimberry. You forgot me! I was waiting...Thailand sounds awesome! I was born there!

Sorry na my dear Ceda.  :kiss:  Feel better. :)

aiyaja said:
But I'm happy just being able to see ToomVill again in 2015. Racy or not, they make my heart all fuzzy and warm. Haha.

:cry:  :dance1: I agree..although it would've been warmer and fuzzier if there's a bed scene..no cuts.

Maiko^_^ said:

Yeah, I already lost hope that Rut and May will get a willing scene in here... :mellow: Stupid Exact/One HD or whoever decided to cut Ngao Jai short... We waited nearly two years for it just to find out that it will be shorter than it originally was planned. I would have ranted even harder, but I'm tired. :yawn: Almost time for me to get off and hit the hay...

That's why it's so heartbreaking. why the rush? We patiently waited for 2 years..the airing of NJ has been pushed back...grahhh Still ToomVill shines. And sorry, I was wrong about my observation..my imagination created that vision. lol

Aiyaja: I feel the same way too. Like what a shame..such wasted opportunity of a show to have ToomVill with such sizzling chemistry and not utilize it. I even wanted to see May getting jealous over Wathit/Rut...but not admitting to it..those scenes I wish existed includes more lovey dovey.  And whatever goes on with your life..I hope it won't stress you out much.  :cheer:  :kiss:  :grouphug:

I am still happy that we get to see ToomVill together, which may never happen for a long time after this. They have maintained if not intensified their hotness. 

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I'm with you about ah'piek. He ruined MooDeang! Noom's action scene will be good but I don't know about his romance. Exact needs a romantic producers. Khun Boy was good when he produced romantic drama in the passed, why didn't teach that to his new producers?!

What are you doing in 2 weeks that will keep you away from us if you don't mind me asking.

I haven't seen his previous works but I'm not a fan if a director is in the show he's directing..you know sometimes you will lose focus. Many celebs who've done it have said how hard it is to find the balance. 

So far, Toomtam doesn't have any lakorn coming up. Wishing he'll get one soon.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I can't help but feel sad and angry by what they have done to what could have been and epic romantic drama. They deleted a lot like idiots they ruined NJ and they come tell us it will end at ep 15 when we hardly had a development of the story... I am also done with Any Apiak lakorn. I checked it for Toomvill and Aom but I am done with any apiak lakorn. look at the way he handled Rin and Mai couple ? And pair Bood with Rut sidekick sorry but I still can't see the connexion between them. Aom character was useless. Jane character was unexistant still she is in the opening credit... suck suck suck This treatment to a pair like Toomvill

amylovemeng1

sarNie Hatchling
So much compliants lol. I think the only way for us to be happy is if we come up with our own storyline and direct it outselves lol. Time to start saving money now.

amylovemeng1

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks Maiko for the screen caps of that scene. Yes Toomtam totally want to kiss Vill lol look at that boy getting his lips all ready. The first kiss was suppose to be a surprise kiss but Toomtam already got his lips all plucker up when she grab him to kiss. While watching that kiss scene I was like why is Toomtam breathing so hard lol.

Vill is aware how much she affects Toomtam. Every time May goes for a kiss..Vill is smiling..or trying to hide it...

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Maiko, it was me who mentioned previously (like 200 pages ago) that I was born in northern Thailand. 

My only complaint…hahaha!  I lied.  I have so many & they are similar to those that most of you have already mentioned.  At the end of the day, I try to look at it more positively.  I'd rather see them on screen than not at all.  But it does really suck when producers/directors take two amazingly talented actors & make a flawed product out of them.  Sucks even more because fans have waited so long.  Koojins will have hits & misses.  I’ve witnessed that throughout my lakorn-watching years.  

NJ definitely had a lot of WTF moments for me, but it hasn't been enough to make me abandon it.  Not even close.  

amylovemeng1 said:
So much compliants lol. I think the only way for us to be happy is if we come up with our own storyline and direct it outselves lol. Time to start saving money now.
I absolutely agree!  If you've been to asianfuse's fanfic section, we have some very talented writers here. Maybe someday a member from this thread will make it big in the Thai entertainment industry.  

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I like a lot of things about NJ. I like the comedy the scenery the OTP and the main acting.
NJ (waited two years) could have been good in the hand of a better producer/director who knows where it lies for NJ to be a striking Romcom : the main building romance and chemistry (thank God ToomVill kills it on this matter) and the development of the main storyline leading to the climax. Showing scenes in the teasers and the ost and deleting them in the actual drama  is a sh...y idea coming from  managers acting like amateurs

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
I agree. I like the comedy parts and the acting. The directing was okay, wasn't that great. LOL.
The editing was bad. ToomVill saved this lakorn.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I stop complaining about managers stupid decisions and focus on the good sides of NJ which keeps me coming back : Rut and May characters

the two latest episodes of Rut and May with the comunity enlighted how wonderful Rut is and How caring he is when he loves. This trait does not feel out of character when we see his previous love in episode 1. Rut in episode 9 to last episode is the epitome of perfection for me. He knows that May can't survive in this type of environment does everything for her. He is absolutely adorable and his love for her is sooooo sincere he has not abused her since episode 9. When she does mistakes -sometimes dangerous ones like the fire- we never see him put her down. He even does houseworks for her. I mean May is his center and I want to cry when we have not got more kiss scenes. The one in episode 11 was just dreamy I loved Rut reactions and May bodylanguage even drunk. Too bad it was not longer cause Toomvill killed it. The waterfall scene was soooo good even without a kiss ( it would have been perfect with one)

May I love her also. She is crazy. Vill I see is having fun with the craziness that is why I enjoy the comedy here. I laughed at a lof scenes. When I think at May flicking pee at Rut face and Rut expression I just laugh. When I think about of them playing in the water I see May so happy and carefree my heart is just in awe. I always say look at May vibe and behaviour in episode 1 and look at the latest episodes one see that she has let herself be. She loves, she is Rut/Wathit wife and the fact that she accepted it and acknowledged it made me love her more. she is very touchy with the man she loves. She is not like a lot of N'eks I have seen. She is not afraid to display love. At the same time she is not a raeng. I love my n'ek like that. She give her whole but I dread the day she knows Wathit is not Wathit

And add to those things ToomVill chemistry :)

Just to say this lakorn is good thanks to a lot of things I have cited but could have been perfect. Toomvill deserved perfection

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
ImmaSingaholic said:

Puer Ter Talod Pai 

THANKS! 

I found it! I think this is the original. I just feel like sharing because my dearest hubby is featured in it!!!!!! Without you ImmaSingaholic, I would've never  learned that my Patson was in the MV! HEHE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMAEtASbHwM

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
phatman said:

THANKS! 

I found it! I think this is the original. I just feel like sharing because my dearest hubby is featured in it!!!!!! Without you ImmaSingaholic, I would've never  learned that my Patson was in the MV! HEHE.

You're welcome na  :dance1:  :dance1:
I'm glad your hubby's in it ahahaha enjoy!! this song is lovely!  :heart:  :heart:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:

Yeah, Ah'Piak and his style just isn't up to par. Hehe.

I'll be relocating for work. I thought it was going to happen in the summer but I was told it needs to happen ASAP. I have about a month or so but even then I have loads and loads of things in a two story house and I work everyday, so I practically only have the weekends to do everything. Ugh. It's a lot of stress on me. Hehe. But I'll be okay. Once Ngao Jai ends, I'll have to seriously get my stuff together. With Ngao Jai airing, my heart is distracted. I just want to live at this thread forever. Lol

But in the next two weeks, I have to meet up with the higher ups, so I'm quite nervous. Wish me luck everyone.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh wow moving. I hate moving and very experience in knowing how stressful it could be. In the past 5 to 10 years I think i moved like more then 5x cross country and continents. Just think of the moment when it is all and done with. Su! Su! Good luck!

It is so quiet today.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Haha, yeah. I just need to finish Ngao Jai first. Ngao Jai takes about 4-5 hours of my time to sub an episode but if I also have to time and sub, it's double the amount of time. It's like a full time job, practically. So I'm either having to wake up really early to sub or stay up all night to sub. There are really very few timers and subbers on this project, so we've been slowing down lately. Hahah. Once Ngao Jai ends, I'll have some sleep and be able to recuperate.