ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Aiyaja...moving SUCKS!  :yuck: I started my new job several months ago & had to relocate too.  NEVER again!!! Have fun & good luck to you.  

I usually feel so drained after a good lakorn ends.  Especially the intense ones like SSP.  I was sad when SSP ended, but it felt like I can finally breathe again.  

Preetam, that is the PERFECT description of May.   :bravo:  Couldn't have said it any better.  

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
aiyaja said:
^Haha, yeah. I just need to finish Ngao Jai first. Ngao Jai takes about 4-5 hours of my time to sub an episode but if I also have to time and sub, it's double the amount of time. It's like a full time job, practically. So I'm either having to wake up really early to sub or stay up all night to sub. There are really very few timers and subbers on this project, so we've been slowing down lately. Hahah. Once Ngao Jai ends, I'll have some sleep and be able to recuperate.
You are so committed!

VILLNAN said:
Girls, I don't know which thread to go after NJ end

Maybe A Love To Kill thread
There's so many good lakorns but yes iI'm sure we'll all meet at ALTK until our love birds get reunited.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
ceda_lee said:
Aiyaja...moving SUCKS!  :yuck: I started my new job several months ago & had to relocate too.  NEVER again!!! Have fun & good luck to you.  

I usually feel so drained after a good lakorn ends.  Especially the intense ones like SSP.  I was sad when SSP ended, but it felt like I can finally breathe again.  

Preetam, that is the PERFECT description of May.   :bravo:  Couldn't have said it any better.  

:) the main characters sure make it for me Ceda Lee I am happy we think alike

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
There's something about Nike that just doesn't satisfy me. I can't get into him for some reason or maybe i just didn't like his previous lakorn. I fell asleep like twice trying to get passed the first episode.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Haha! You guys are too funny. Yeah, I've softened up to Nike a bit but still not enough to actually cheer them on or follow the lakorn.

Plus, BTS, Vill looks so bored with Nike. There are no sparks from her to him. Lol

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I've been replaying Toomtam singing the OST song, so sweet. How I wish he can sing the entire song plus the one he sang at the village.

Sukialen

sarNie Hatchling
So sad that this lakorn will end soon......:(
So far ..... I have saw on some website that this will end in 2 weeks ... hope isnt true

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
You didn't see the sparks either Aiyaja? I'm glad that the storyline sucks and no chemistry with the pra'nang so I won't feel bad by missing the lakorn.

I think I'm going to give Toomtam's lakorn with Mo a try. Who knows, maybe he will make me see her as a nang'ek.