aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
You should watch Khon Teun with Guy and Vill if you haven't already. It was fun and entertaining.

KNK with Toomtam, Pinky, and Mo wasn't really worth it. I FF a lot. Hehe.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
I need somebody to sub Khon Teun...IT seems good..I did watch first EP but I couldn't understand all  words

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
GAH, my Internet was down for last night and almost the entire day today. :cry1: :cry: I'm happy to come home from work to the wonderful surprise that it's working again! :yahoo: :clap: Eek, haha, look at all your discussions! Will try to get to most of them in a moment! I need to do other things and restart my stupid slow laptop. :smack:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Aww Maiko, I was wondering where u were. Welcome back. It was quiet in the world of asianfuse today.

AikOm^_^

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Aww Maiko, I was wondering where u were. Welcome back. It was quiet in the world of asianfuse today.

Hehe, hence the silence from me. :shutup: Otherwise, I would have replied to your lovely post (the one below) that was directed to my last one. It hurt, not being able to check up on this thread and ToomVill goodies in the middle of the night and in the morning! :cry1: :lmao: Awwww! Thanks, Ncmeowmeow35! :spin: :kiss: :grouphug: Really? It's quiet today? You guys were busy in here! Hah, I didn't expect 3 new pages since I last left it! :dance1:

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Goodnight Maiko. I'm staying up to finish SSP. Right now my heart is weeping because Tithit is being an ass to Gandawaee.

Hehe, like I said, I would have replied to this post if my Internet wasn't having problems. :bhehe: I fell asleep around midnight and woke up at 2 A.M. just to find out that it was down. :teary: Aw, you were weeping because of mean-behind Thit? :console: Which episode is that? Episode 8 or later than that? :lol2:

AAH! One HD uploaded ToomVill's (second) Celebrity Game Night segment (the one which aired on March 1)! :woot: View it quick before they block it in the U.S. and other countries! :weee: Gah, they're (ToomVill) even more beautiful and cuter in HD! :drool: :spin: :wub:

Credit: ช่อง one's YouTube Channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dyKzoGGMRVs

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Don't know which episodes but it was the part he threw money at her. Omg that is one of my biggest pet peeves.

I think I'm going to rewatch episodes1-12 before I start KT.

AikOm^_^

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Don't know which episodes but it was the part he threw money at her. Omg that is one of my biggest pet peeves.

I think I'm going to rewatch episodes1-12 before I start KT.

Episode 8. :wink: I remember. :lol2: Even though he was a jerk, he was such a cute and good-looking jerk! :drool: Still a jerk though! :smack:

Oh, right, you and Aiyaja (and Villnan) were talking about KT. Hah, I loved KT and still do! :wub: It was refreshing to see Vill in a tomboy and strong role! :thumbsup: And like Aiyaja said, it was so cute how Guy's character (Akkanee) teased Vill's character (Samun) in there. :spin: Guy - Vill are only second to my ToomVill! :crush: (Sorry, Phatman. :bhehe:)

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
I don't see any sparks between Nike and Vill either. lol I am gonna skip on this one, however I'm pretty interested in ALTK and I think NewVill look hot.
LOL about SSP the throwing money scene, I was so mad at Thiti I'm sorry but he is just a jackass in there. You can't just throw money in people's face cause that's freaking insulting. If anyone ever do that to me I WILL NOT WALK AWAY LIKE GAN, I WILL SLAP THE HELL OUT OF THAT PERSON. and then throw money back into his face. LOLOLOL  :woot:

AikOm^_^

ImmaSingaholic said:
I don't see any sparks between Nike and Vill either. lol I am gonna skip on this one, however I'm pretty interested in ALTK and I think NewVill look hot.
LOL about SSP the throwing money scene, I was so mad at Thiti I'm sorry but he is just a jackass in there. You can't just throw money in people's face cause that's freaking insulting. If anyone ever do that to me I WILL NOT WALK AWAY LIKE GAN, I WILL SLAP THE HELL OUT OF THAT PERSON. and then throw money back into his face. LOLOLOL  :woot:

I can see sparks from Nike to Vill. :bhehe: But then, which guy can resist Vill? :drool: Eh...I'll try to give Nike and Vill's lakorn a go, but I'm not excited for them. :mellow:

Oh, in a comical situation, I'd be yelling at my p'ek for offering me money, telling him I'm not that kind of gold-digger girl, but as I'm yelling my head off, I'll be stuffing that money inside my shirt...in front of him. :bhehe:

Oi! By the way, I love, love, :heart: your new siggie, ImmaSingaholic!!!!!!!!!! :woot: :wub: :drool: :spicy: You made it yourself? Haha, hot! May and Rut...need more kisses in Ngao Jai! :cry1:

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
My problem with Guy is that he's short! :( I have problems with short guys.

Toomtam isn't that tall either. :blush: Haha, I don't mind their lack of height; I love them both for their acting and charisma. :wub:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes I've noticed how short he is too Maiko. I tried to not think about it so thank you for reminding me -_-.lol

AikOm^_^

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Yes I've noticed how short he is too Maiko. I tried to not think about it so thank you for reminding me -_-.lol

:whahuh: Hey! Height shouldn't matter so much. :console: I'll take my shorties over the other tall guys any day. :D But ok, enough about Toomtam's height. :shutup: But I love the height difference between Toomtam and Vill... :blush: Yeah, I'm just biased with them. :spin:

All righty, I'm going to go back to the older comments, if I can get to them before I go to sleep... I'm not too sleepy, but have to go to sleep in order to catch ToomVill's Sister Day segment live at 3 A.M.!!!!! :weee: :woot: :party: :dance3:

AikOm^_^

Hehe, I really should use this time to reply to the comments, but I just want to say that haha, ToomVill make me spazz so bad! :weee: :crazy: :woot: :shutup: :smack:

...That is all. :)

No, wait! It's not! Just thinking about all their scenes make me so happy and giddy! They make my emotions run too high. :spicy: I definitely feel like watching ALL of their scenes tonight. :yes: But alas, no time. :cry1: Now, really, going back to the wonderful posts I missed out on while my Internet was down and while I was at work. :wub: :grouphug:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:

I can see sparks from Nike to Vill. :bhehe: But then, which guy can resist Vill? :drool: Eh...I'll try to give Nike and Vill's lakorn a go, but I'm not excited for them. :mellow:

Oh, in a comical situation, I'd be yelling at my p'ek for offering me money, telling him I'm not that kind of gold-digger girl, but as I'm yelling my head off, I'll be stuffing that money inside my shirt...in front of him. :bhehe:

Oi! By the way, I love, love, :heart: your new siggie, ImmaSingaholic!!!!!!!!!! :woot: :wub: :drool: :spicy: You made it yourself? Haha, hot! May and Rut...need more kisses in Ngao Jai! :cry1:

Toomtam isn't that tall either. :blush: Haha, I don't mind their lack of height; I love them both for their acting and charisma. :wub:

HAHAHA yeah I was bored yesterday so I tried to make a gif siggie awwwww I'm glad you love it!! I added some effects to it now  :woot: just can't get enough of ToomVill !!! If only they had kisses like SSP in NJ. lol
Guy is pretty short, but I'm not bothered at all because I like him a lot! He's a good actor!! I would love to see him and Vill in more lakorns!!
Toomtam isn't that short though, I think he is just right for Vill... hahahaha *bias bias*  :dance1:

AikOm^_^

ImmaSingaholic said:
HAHAHA yeah I was bored yesterday so I tried to make a gif siggie awwwww I'm glad you love it!! I added some effects to it now  :woot: just can't get enough of ToomVill !!! If only they had kisses like SSP in NJ. lol
Guy is pretty short, but I'm not bothered at all because I like him a lot! He's a good actor!! I would love to see him and Vill in more lakorns!!
Toomtam isn't that short though, I think he is just right for Vill... hahahaha *bias bias*  :dance1:

Ooh, so you did (about adding the effects to your GIF)!!!! Looks even more beautiful than before, if that's possible (yes, it is). :faint: :spicy: Golly, those two scenes...they make me blush! :blush: Haha, I can't get enough of them, either! Hence, my previous, nonsense post about it! Oh, gwarsh, I know, right? If only they had a whole lot more kisses like the ones in SSP. :drools: Dang it! So many missed opportunities in Ngao Jai! Well, I'm praying and rooting hard for that third ToomVill reunion. Third time's the charm, right? :spin: Please, please, please pair them up again in a truly spicy storyline, Exact! Hmm, I don't mind Aom producing again (like you said before hehe), but I want her to work with P'Art; he needs to be her director! Now, that would one awesome team combo: Aom and P'Art (who coincidentally shared the same name as her husband :whaha:) and ToomVill! :bravo: :wub:

Right! I don't mind Guy's lack of height. As for Toomtam's height, OF COURSE he's just perfect for Vill! :highfive: :wub: :lolyup:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:

Ooh, so you did (about adding the effects to your GIF)!!!! Looks even more beautiful than before, if that's possible (yes, it is). :faint: :spicy: Golly, those two scenes...they make me blush! :blush: Haha, I can't get enough of them, either! Hence, my previous, nonsense post about it! Oh, gwarsh, I know, right? If only they had a whole lot more kisses like the ones in SSP. :drools: Dang it! So many missed opportunities in Ngao Jai! Well, I'm praying and rooting hard for that third ToomVill reunion. Third time's the charm, right? :spin: Please, please, please pair them up again in a truly spicy storyline, Exact! Hmm, I don't mind Aom producing again (like you said before hehe), but I want her to work with P'Art; he needs to be her director! Now, that would one awesome team combo: Aom and P'Art (who coincidentally shared the same name as her husband :whaha:) and ToomVill! :bravo: :wub:

Right! I don't mind Guy's lack of height. As for Toomtam's height, OF COURSE he's just perfect for Vill! :highfive: :wub: :lolyup:

HAHAHA hopefully that happens in the future. we need a good lakorn, good producer, good script, good director, good casting for next ToomVill lakorn!!! *preferably slap/kiss drama genre hahaha** Maybe Aom will produce again hahah since she adored ToomVill, and of course N' Nava is as biased as us!!!! :bhehe:  :pervie: hahahahaaha, lol everything about Toomtam is perfect for Vill anyways, cause we're shipping them way too hard  :dance1:  :dance1:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Seems like exact is branching out to remaking international films. ALTK,THE OC,ISILY. maybe one day they can reunite in one of those kdramas. I really want Exact to remake Fah Pieng Din and Wimarn Sai.