aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Kimberry<3 said:
Am I watching from a different channel or Sister day is not on?
It's on GMM, not ONE HD.

Oh darn, Vill didn't sing, only Toomtam. I think they cut Vill's singing part because there are no signs of Toomtam holding the mic for his wifey. :cry:

aiyaja said:
It's on GMM, not ONE HD.

Oh darn, Vill didn't sing, only Toomtam. I think they cut Vill's singing part because there are no signs of Toomtam holding the mic for his wifey. :cry:

oiii they cut it again? did Vill play the keyboard?

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Aom's message is the same thing she said previously haha. Vill eats too much and gains weight easily and Toomtam's casting story.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Why couldn't they ask for a guy to do a video for Vill? Hahah. They invited Vill's group of university friends called the Single Lady Gang and then had May, Toomtam's girlfriend, do a video to him.

aiyaja said:
Why couldn't they ask for a guy to do a video for Vill? Hahah. They invited Vill's group of university friends called the Single Lady Gang and then had May, Toomtam's girlfriend, do a video to him.

HAHAHA I was wondering who they were..that explains it. Is Vill still in college now? May looked different from when she was in SSP. 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Vill is on her 7th year of college. She's still pursuing her BA.

Yeah, May looks different from SSP.

Awww, it ended. No singing from Vill. That sucks. Vill's singing got cut. :cry:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Nothing important happened in this talk show at all. Hahaha. Omg, I'm beyond disappointed. Thanks for all of the promotions and goodies, but they're so bland and repetitive.

aiyaja said:
Nothing important happened in this talk show at all. Hahaha. Omg, I'm beyond disappointed. Thanks for all of the promotions and goodies, but they're so bland and repetitive.

Exactly. Nothing we don't know about from the previous guesting. The hosts talk too much. 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, Bachelor of Arts.

Darn. I'm so sad and bitter.

What is her course? 

Ohhh..I want to forget that i know there was that photo of Vill possibly singing because it makes me want to punch editors. 

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Aww I didn't get to watch it... After seeing the comments I feel that its also disappointing. How dare they cut out Vill's singing!!!! :thumbdown:  :gungirl: 
Why do they keep doing this to our ToomVill  :annoyed:  :cry1:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Vill is studying Anthroplogy, study of humans and I believe she's specializing in social media. Vill is hoping to graduate this year. Lol

Yeah. I'm too sad. Our ToomVill gets cut in everything.

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
ONEHD uploaded this on their youtube channel, its some bts from the music video and NJ, I think we've seen this before already

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dizt0kOAZhU

for zeros

sarNie Hatchling
I missed talk show   :cry1:
May's video?
I think if they promote romantic lakorn they should not bring up real couple's story.
They should seperate on-screen and off-screen story,too.  :fanfic: