aiyaja said:
Vill is studying Anthroplogy, study of humans and I believe she's specializing in social media. Vill is hoping to graduate this year. Lol

Yeah. I'm too sad. Our ToomVill gets cut in everything.

oh wow!! Thank you Aiyaja. Best of luck to Vill.

Me too. Still happy of what we got just unsatisfied.

ImmaSingaholic said:
ONEHD uploaded this on their youtube channel, its some bts from the music video and NJ, I think we've seen this before already

*video*

Thank you for sharing! Will watch it after watching EP 12 with subs :)

for zeros said:
I missed talk show   :cry1:
May's video?
I think if they promote romantic lakorn they should not bring up real couple's story.
They should seperate on-screen and off-screen story,too.  :fanfic:

I'm like who is this girl? Until I realize who she was. 

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
I agree with @forzeros
I feel like the channel doesn't intend to promote ToomVill. I already ran out of words to say about the cutting. so here's an emoji that describes how I feel  :rant:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Man, too bad there are no fan cams as of yet that camcorded the entire show so that we can watch the cut parts. Bummer.

for zeros

sarNie Hatchling
ImmaSingaholic said:
I agree with @forzeros
I feel like the channel doesn't intend to promote ToomVill. I already ran out of words to say about the cutting. so here's an emoji that describes how I feel  :rant:

I agree with you 200%  :rant:  :rant:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
But I loved it how when Toomtam was singing the song, he kept looking at his wifey and meant to sing to her. Awe!

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
...I am so disappointed in myself and angry with myself... I should have just stayed awake until 3 o'clock... :weep: Even though it may have been disappointing, I badly wanted to watch their segment. :cry:

Thanks, Aiyaja, KimBerry, ImmaSingaholic, and For zeros for all the tidbits! :dance1: :grouphug: :kiss: :heart:

aiyaja said:
But I loved it how when Toomtam was singing the song, he kept looking at his wifey and meant to sing to her. Awe!

Aw, really? :spin: Hehe, I can just picture it. Hmm, gotta go check now if GMM uploads Sister Day segments onto their YouTube. Which website did you watch it live on, Aiyaja, if it didn't air on One HD's channel? :eek: And eek! Will the segment be available on your MyDooTV? :blush:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
@Maiko Awww its okay na. I didn't watch the segment na, I miss it. I hope it will be uploaded on youtube soon.
Thanks @aiyaja @for zeros @kimberry for the updates!

AikOm^_^

ImmaSingaholic said:
ONEHD uploaded this on their youtube channel, its some bts from the music video and NJ, I think we've seen this before already

*VIDEO*

I am so freakin' happy they did!!!!! Yes, we already saw that BTS from fans' accounts and it's an old one, but eek! I'm really happy One HD released it (in HD) on their YouTube Channel! :woot: :yahoo: :party: AWWWW, it's even better in HD! I especially LOVE the BTS on the MV... :drool: Hah, I'm going crazy over the MV again. Definitely will take snapshots of those BTS shots. :wub: Thanks for posting and sharing it! :kiss: :grouphug:

ImmaSingaholic said:
@Maiko Awww its okay na. I didn't watch the segment na, I miss it. I hope it will be uploaded on youtube soon.

You missed it, too? :teary: :console: :grouphug: Yeah, I hope that it will get uploaded onto YouTube. :worthy:

I feel like going back to sleep to heal my broken heart... :yawn:

Maiko^_^ said:
...I am so disappointed in myself and angry with myself... I should have just stayed awake until 3 o'clock... :weep: Even though it may have been disappointing, I badly wanted to watch their segment. :cry:

Thanks, Aiyaja, KimBerry, ImmaSingaholic, and For zeros for all the tidbits! :dance1: :grouphug: :kiss: :heart:

Aw, really? :spin: Hehe, I can just picture it. Hmm, gotta go check now if GMM uploads Sister Day segments onto their YouTube. Which website did you watch it live on, Aiyaja, if it didn't air on One HD's channel? :eek: And eek! Will the segment be available on your MyDooTV? :blush:

Awww I wonder where you were Maiko. But I hope it gets uploaded online as I miss the singing part. I watched it on the link that you provided fro One HD and clicked on the GMM TV below the screen..coz it aired on the GMM channel which is why I missed some parts. 

ImmaSingaholic said:

You're welcome :) It wasn't much of an update from me, more like a rant.

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:

I am so freakin' happy they did!!!!! Yes, we already saw that BTS from fans' accounts and it's an old one, but eek! I'm really happy One HD released it (in HD) on their YouTube Channel! :woot: :yahoo: :party: AWWWW, it's even better in HD! I especially LOVE the BTS on the MV... :drool: Hah, I'm going crazy over the MV again. Definitely will take snapshots of those BTS shots. :wub: Thanks for posting and sharing it! :kiss: :grouphug:

You missed it, too? :teary: :console: :grouphug: Yeah, I hope that it will get uploaded onto YouTube. :worthy:

I feel like going back to sleep to heal my broken heart... :yawn:

You're welcome dear! I am happy they upload that too! Lets hope that sister day segment will be uploaded, I need HD in everything LOL
You should go back to sleep and rest ja!!! Don't be heartbroke, give u lots of love na  :kiss:  :console:  :yahoo:

AikOm^_^

Kimberry<3 said:
Awww I wonder where you were Maiko. But I hope it gets uploaded online as I miss the singing part. I watched it on the link that you provided fro One HD and clicked on the GMM TV below the screen..coz it aired on the GMM channel which is why I missed some parts. 

You're welcome :) It wasn't much of an update from me, more like a rant.

Ah, ok! Same link, just different channel, then. Thanks, KimBerry! :kiss: Hehe, I'm sad that our ToomVill always get most of their parts cut. But it's okay; it doesn't make me love them less. It only makes my love for them stronger. :heart: And intensify my disappointment in Exact/One HD for doing this to them. :bhehe:

ImmaSingaholic said:
You're welcome dear! I am happy they upload that too! Lets hope that sister day segment will be uploaded, I need HD in everything LOL
You should go back to sleep and rest ja!!! Don't be heartbroke, give u lots of love na  :kiss:  :console:  :yahoo:

Agree! I need HD in everything, especially everything related to ToomVill! :drool:

Yeah, I think I'm going back to sleep... :cry1: And, :weep:, thank you for your compassion and love. :blush: :spin: :wub: :kiss3: :heart:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I'll download it from Mydootv and upload it again na later when it becomes available. It aired on GMM, not One HD.

Oh, forgot to mention, during the Celebrity Game Night, they played a game where they had the Thai alphabet in cubes spread out on the coffee table in the middle, so Round One, each side had to take turns to grab a letter and name a city that starts with that letter. And guess which one of the cities Toomtam names?!!!! Hahah, he said it with such emphasis too! He said Prajuab. Hahah. Yes, that city has meaning to him. It's the cause of his last lifetime with Vill. Lol

AikOm^_^

Oh, One HD finally also uploaded this Wow Dara segment on Toomtam (which I shared a while back). Yay! :clap: :wub: It's related to Ngao Jai. :D I'm happy to see it in HD, even though I'm still grateful for the fan who uploaded it first onto his/her Channel. :worthy:

Credit: ช่อง one's YouTube Channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MHcCnwQjHrI

aiyaja said:
It's on GMM, not ONE HD.

Oh darn, Vill didn't sing, only Toomtam. I think they cut Vill's singing part because there are no signs of Toomtam holding the mic for his wifey. :cry:

Not even that, huh? What a shame. But the possibility of it happening behind the scenes (of him wanting her to sing along with him) is just as heartwarming. :wub:

aiyaja said:
Nothing important happened in this talk show at all. Hahaha. Omg, I'm beyond disappointed. Thanks for all of the promotions and goodies, but they're so bland and repetitive.

Yeah, the interviews are pretty bland and repetitive. :mellow: Once I see their Sister Day segment, I'll "analyze" everything and decide which segment and/or promotion is my "favorite" one. :dance2:

aiyaja said:
I'll download it from Mydootv and upload it again na later when it becomes available. It aired on GMM, not One HD.

Oh, forgot to mention, during the Celebrity Game Night, they played a game where they had the Thai alphabet in cubes spread out on the coffee table in the middle, so Round One, each side had to take turns to grab a letter and name a city that starts with that letter. And guess which one of the cities Toomtam names?!!!! Hahah, he said it with such emphasis too! He said Prajuab. Hahah. Yes, that city has meaning to him. It's the cause of his last lifetime with Vill. Lol

Aw, thanks, Aiyaja! :spin: :kiss:

So that's what that part was about! Hah! I did think that Toomtam said that part with so much passion/emphasis (scratch the passionate part; it wasn't as passionate as I desperately thought :bhehe:), but I had no idea he was saying Prajuab. Oh, boy, Toomtam. :pervie: :loool: Hah! So funny, exciting, and cute! :coverlaf:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I wonder if any scene of him and Vill at the beach came rushing in when he said Prajuab?! Hahah! Anyway, I gotta go to sleep. It's 6 am. Finally done with subbing and sister day. Hope I dream of the two together. Lol

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
I wonder if any scene of him and Vill at the beach came rushing in when he said Prajuab?! Hahah! Anyway, I gotta go to sleep. It's 6 am. Finally done with subbing and sister day. Hope I dream of the two together. Lol

Hmm, now, I'm feeling too hyped up for them to go back to sleep. :whahuh: Ok, I might as well stay up and finish some of my ToomVill treats, then. :dance1: Um, how could he not think of any scene of him and Vill at the beach when he said Prajuab? He probably holds that memory of their love scene somewhere deep in his heart. :ghehe: Aw, ok, " :goodnite: " to you! Sweet dreams! And yes! Hope you dream of them, too, for our sakes! :woot: Let us know. :pervie:

AikOm^_^

lanblue said:
Many thanks for Anne. Recorded clip of the ToomVill segment: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XOTA3MDI5ODg4.html

Yay, thanks to Anne! Haha, thanks for sharing, Lanblue! I'm going to go watch it now. :dance1:

@Aiyaja: Since Anne already recorded it, you don't have to upload their segment anymore, Aiyaja. :kiss: Save yourself the time. :console: We'll just watch it from Youku. :wub:

I also checked GMM TV's YouTube Channel, and they should upload ToomVill's Sister Day segment in HD onto their Channel... :woot: :clap: Anyway, two photos of next week's episodes and a clip of Toomtam singing Ab Normal's song while Vill played the piano from Sister Day. :cloud9:

Credits: One HD; Vill Wannarot's YouTube Channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxRYVb0m8f4

AikOm^_^

Ok, after doing a bunch of things, I'm finally sitting back and watching Anne's recorded clip of their Sister Day segment. And what?! Haha, ToomVill did yet another skit at the beginning!!!! Hah, I love it!!!! :woot: :yahoo: :wub: Hehe, what an exciting introduction! The way they storm in to interrupt Opal, Toey, and the other lady's conversation, reenacting Rut and May's slap scene (no kiss :weep:) with new flavors!!!! :woot: Mesmerizing! Awesome! Intense! Why was there no kiss?! :cry1: They wanted to kiss... :spin: And oh, yes; Opal, Toey, and the other host's reactions during their skit are hilarious!!!! :lmao3: :rofl:

All righty, back to the video now! :shutup: