preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Too bad KT is not subbed. I love Guy and Vill Pair. Vill plays good there too her vibe and bodylanguage is completly different here !!

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
ImmaSingaholic said:
I agree with @forzeros
I feel like the channel doesn't intend to promote ToomVill. I already ran out of words to say about the cutting. so here's an emoji that describes how I feel  :rant:
Maybe it was not the channel foal to promote ToomVill and the pair popularity took them by surprise that is why they act soooo lightly with Toomvill by cutting so much about them ? Sorry but I have no other explanation

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
preetam said:
Maybe it was not the channel foal to promote ToomVill and the pair popularity took them by surprise that is why they act soooo lightly with Toomvill by cutting so much about them ? Sorry but I have no other explanation

Yeah I kind of agree with u on that. I think one of the reasons they did SSP was to use Vill to promote Toomtam at that time because he was still a new pra ek at the time but their pairing became a huge hit and popular. I guess the channel doesn't wanna promote koojins so they act lightly with ToomVill by cutting so much, the lakorn and the talkshow segment, and we didnt even get to see much of the bts. Idk I might be wrong this is just my opinion

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
preetam said:
Too bad KT is not subbed. I love Guy and Vill Pair. Vill plays good there too her vibe and bodylanguage is completly different here !!

Guy and Vill were awesome together in KT! Almost as awesome as ToomVill. :bhehe:

preetam said:

Those idiots. :rolleyes:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:

Guy and Vill were awesome together in KT! Almost as awesome as ToomVill. :bhehe:

Those idiots. :rolleyes:

I know they are such idiots right?! They are crazy not to promote ToomVill!! If u see all the other channels like ch3, ch7, hell they promote the lakorn and koojins A LOT by giving them more/loads of lakorns and talkshows, events. And ToomVill deserves that! and no, they do not deserve all the bad editing and cutting.
I haven't seen KT. I really wanna see it though. need a break after finishing SN. And now also watching LR. omg so many lakorns lol I'm gonna go insane

AikOm^_^

ImmaSingaholic said:
I know they are such idiots right?! They are crazy not to promote ToomVill!! If u see all the other channels like ch3, ch7, hell they promote the lakorn and koojins A LOT by giving them more/loads of lakorns and talkshows, events. And ToomVill deserves that! and no, they do not deserve all the bad editing and cutting.
I haven't seen KT. I really wanna see it though. need a break after finishing SN. And now also watching LR. omg so many lakorns lol I'm gonna go insane

To be fair, we're getting a reasonable amount of Ngao Jai and ToomVill promotions, but it's not enough! :nono1: And our ToomVill don't deserve their lakorn getting cut short. What a slap-in-the-face for them! :rant: So, it's completely ok that other Exact lakorns don't get shortened, but others do?! What a load of garbage! And a waste for all the teams' hard work!

Aw, too many good lakorns at the moment. :console: KT kind of reminded me of Yadech's DJA lakorn. :bhehe: Guy and Vill were adorable in there. They were great in the serious scenes, too. But...ToomVill FTW. :wub:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:

To be fair, we're getting a reasonable amount of Ngao Jai and ToomVill promotions, but it's not enough! :nono1: And our ToomVill don't deserve their lakorn getting cut short. What a slap-in-the-face for them! :rant: So, it's completely ok that other Exact lakorns don't get shortened, but others do?! What a load of garbage! And a waste for all the teams' hard work!

Aw, too many good lakorns at the moment. :console: KT kind of reminded me of Yadech's DJA lakorn. :bhehe: Guy and Vill were adorable in there. They were great in the serious scenes, too. But...ToomVill FTW. :wub:

HAHAHA. yeah its a reasonable amount. BUT ITS DEFINITELY NOT ENOUGH. We are greedy hahaha. But yeah, its NOT OKAY to cut NJ short. I see other lakorns probably didn't get shortened. I feel sorry for ToomVill and the rest of people who worked hard for this. Lets hope this won't happen again on future ToomVill lakorn. I assume we are gonna have to wait another two years.  :no:  :cry1:
REALLY?!?! Because I heard KT is not subbed so it kind of worries me I'm afraid I won't understand it but I'm gonna try ja, hehehe I heard so many good things about KT. omg DJA is amazing, still one of my fav lakorns hehehe. I love Guy already even though I seen him in other lakorns, he should do more pra ek roles, because his height doesnt bother me. and yes ToomVill FTW hahaha :heart:  :heart:

AikOm^_^

ImmaSingaholic said:
HAHAHA. yeah its a reasonable amount. BUT ITS DEFINITELY NOT ENOUGH. We are greedy hahaha. But yeah, its NOT OKAY to cut NJ short. I see other lakorns probably didn't get shortened. I feel sorry for ToomVill and the rest of people who worked hard for this. Lets hope this won't happen again on future ToomVill lakorn. I assume we are gonna have to wait another two years.  :no:  :cry1:
REALLY?!?! Because I heard KT is not subbed so it kind of worries me I'm afraid I won't understand it but I'm gonna try ja, hehehe I heard so many good things about KT. omg DJA is amazing, still one of my fav lakorns hehehe. I love Guy already even though I seen him in other lakorns, he should do more pra ek roles, because his height doesnt bother me. and yes ToomVill FTW hahaha :heart:  :heart:

We are greedy when it comes to ToomVill! But we can't be blamed! They're such a delicious pair! :yummy: I feel sorry for our ToomVill, too. First, they were overshadowed by Vill's Nee character in SSP (I don't blame Vill, but I blame the scriptwriters, Nee herself, and everything else :D) and now, Ngao Jai getting cut short. :yuck: I don't mind waiting two years, just as long as we get to see them together again. :blush: By that time, Toomtam better be really fit. :whaha:

When KT was airing, a few of us were saying how Guy and Vill were so much like Yadech. :lol2: Even Guy's character has the same name as Nadech's: Akkanee. :bhehe: KT's storyline isn't on the same level as DJA, but hah, Guy and Vill's scenes were squeal-worthy. Too bad, there weren't enough of their scenes as the story progressed. :thumbdown: After the first 15 or so episodes, the storyline focused too much on the action stuff. (Oh, yes! The action was kind of lame at times...ok, most of the times. All right, nearly all the time! :lmao3:) Dang, made me realize that there really weren't a lot of Gilly (Guy - Vill) scenes for the last 8 episodes. Urgh! :rant:

At least with ToomVill in Ngao Jai, there are plenty of their scenes, even though they were shortened. :wub:

for zeros

sarNie Hatchling
I like Guy. He was good in Tiger,too. For me sometimes he looked like a pra'ek.(sorry Nike)
In his age there are very few married actors so i get it. It might be related to ratings.
But if he turn to 30's, Exact should promote him as pra'ek again. 
He's handsome and can act.

oh, 42 hours before 13 episode...only 3 episodes left. I want to cry now.. :cry1: 

AikOm^_^

for zeros said:
I like Guy. He was good in Tiger,too. For me sometimes he looked like a pra'ek.(sorry Nike)
In his age there are very few married actors so i get it. It might be related to ratings.
But if he turn to 30's, Exact should promote him as pra'ek again. 
He's handsome and can act.

oh, 42 hours before 13 episode...only 3 episodes left. I want to cry now.. :cry1: 

Guy is a great and intense actor! :thumbsup: Um, yeah, he's more fitting to be p'ek than Nike...to me.

*Sigh* Yeah, it's looming closer now. But like Aiyaja said wisely, let's not cry that it's ending, but be happy that it happened. :console: :grouphug: :heart: :wub:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
@Maiko WHATTT he is called Akkanee too!???! HAHAHAAHAH OK you are making me excited, I will watch it as soon as I can heheheehe
DJA has sooooo many sweet scenes omg like seriously I really love the script and the acting in there. I think its Yadech's best lakorn aside from GRGR.
I am surprised by how much I like Guy even though I only see him as a supporting character in other drama, he is a really good actor!! He deserves more pra ek roles! 

AikOm^_^

ImmaSingaholic said:
@Maiko WHATTT he is called Akkanee too!???! HAHAHAAHAH OK you are making me excited, I will watch it as soon as I can heheheehe
DJA has sooooo many sweet scenes omg like seriously I really love the script and the acting in there. I think its Yadech's best lakorn aside from GRGR.
I am surprised by how much I like Guy even though I only see him as a supporting character in other drama, he is a really good actor!! He deserves more pra ek roles! 

Ok, I keep confusing your siggie GIF with mine. I need to change mine to a more delicious scene. :pervie: :lolyup: :p

Yep, Guy's character is called Akkanee, too, but the sad thing is that Vill's character (Samun) barely called him by his name. :cry1: She addressed him as nai (?) khon teun. Yikes, don't get too excited. I don't want you disappointed...especially over the action scenes and lack of Gilly scenes! :console: KT doesn't have as many sweet scenes as DJA, but the Gilly scenes made us giddy. :lol2: Especially when Guy teased Vill. Nearly as exciting as when Toomtam teases Vill. :blush: :wub:

AikOm^_^

There are more photos, but I've got to save and sort them first before sharing them. Aah, too many things to do at once. I think I'll have to wait on the photos until Sunday night or something. But whoot-hoo! I get Monday-Wednesday off, so I'll be able to enjoy ToomVill and Ngao Jai to the max! B) :dance1: :yahoo: :woot2: :wub: :heart:

I actually went back to sleep while in the midst of watching Anne's recorded version of their Sister Day segment. :cry1: :smack: Hehe, going back now to where I left off! Keke, the photo of Vill dancing while Toomtam was laughing is so precious! But then, so are all their photos! :spin:

Credit: Sisterday's Facebook.

AikOm^_^

Ok, after finish watching Anne's recorded version of ToomVill's Sister Day segment, hmm...they cut out so many parts. -_- Where's the part of Toomtam demonstrating his Watit persona?! What about Vill helping him put on his Watit glasses?! What about him handing the microphone to her?! :rant: Oh, boy. :angry: Despite that, hehe, I do love their skit at the beginning and when Toomtam sang to her. :spin: :wub: They need to do more skits on the promotions! :woot: Vill's dancing was cute when her friends came onto the show. ToomVill are funny how they tried to distant from one another by not sitting so close. :rolleyes: Ok, you two. :smack: Aom was busy filming for her lakorn when she was interviewed; she looked great! Um, but Aom needs to be there with Toomtam and Vill at times. She was only there one time with them, and that was for the Aom and Jeab show. I understand she's busy with everything else, but this is her own lakorn that she produced, and she should have been better prepared to promote and edit it. Sorry, Aom. :no: Toomtam's smiles when they show May Sirin's video... :cry: So bittersweet. He looked so happy. Well, as long as he's happy, that's all that really matters. :blush: And just as long as I get to enjoy ToomVill together on screen and anytime, I'll settle for that, too. :wub:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Oh okay. Thank you so much Anne for all of the hard work.

One HD just uploaded the BTS we already saw during the pool scene. Haha.
http://youtu.be/CKkaqgStCXU

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Oh okay. Thank you so much Anne for all of the hard work.

One HD just uploaded the BTS we already saw during the pool scene. Haha.
*VIDEO*

Oh, my! Haha, if you didn't share that, I wouldn't have known that the BTS of their pool scene is in that video. :shock2:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Hahahah. One HD is backtracking and uploading quite a few goodies.

I miss ToomVill.

Gosh, they look soooooo good during the confession scene. Lol

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Hahahah. One HD is backtracking and uploading quite a few goodies.

I miss ToomVill.

Gosh, they look soooooo good during the confession scene. Lol

Better late than never! :dance1: I'm glad they're uploading them now! :clap: Ooh, maybe...just maybe...they finally realize how much we love them and NJ! :woot:

Aw, you think they looked good during the confession scene? I kind of wanted Rut to be clean-shaven during that scene. :bhehe: But! I'm not complaining much about it. :ghehe: Yeah, I miss them already, too. Will think of them and you guys at work today. :grouphug: :wub: :kiss:

I made a GIF from the firecracker scene and bed scene(s). It's so sweet when May kisses a sleeping Rut. :spin: :wub: Ok, have a great day, everyone! :tearybye: Later!

​

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Aww, thanks ja Maiko for all of your goodies.

Darn, I wished they filmed in sequence. You can tell that Vill and Toomtam had so much more chemistry when she had darker hair.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I'm working on my taxes & reading comments here.  Going back & forth.  Better be careful because I don't want to get audited :coverlaf: Can't help it.  NJ thread is more fun.  Taxes suck! 

I hope everyone is having a good weekend so far.