ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Thanks Aiyaja.  Oh wow…just when I finally accepted that May (not NJ’s May haha) is cute, I find out all this???  That is a bold statement there…to announce to the world that someone promised to marry you in a few years.  People change & feelings change too.  If anything, Toomtam will be obligated to fulfill his promise whether things turn out good or bad.  Just like his promise to Gandamanee hahaha!  

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Should have been like Gun. He was dating Thisa but they were never over the top with their relationship. Look at Tono. Hooked up with crazy Mo and fell from grace but is in the midst of moving back up to P'Boy's good side. But still, it's been a while.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Here you go the secret life of super stars season 2...happening opposite way...
Thank you for your explanation aiyaja

I agree with Push one...He is old enough to be in relationship....

Toomtam is too young

Toomtam May is going a little too over

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
May is sweet in her interviews but the things that she says are like okay, seriously? No one asked. Lol

I feel sorry for Vill. Because of that, Vill was again, accused of being a third hand. That's probably why Vill has totally kept a distance from Toomtam too. Vill is tired of these types of bad rumors when she's really not at fault.

I think a lot of fans here can't understand Thai so they don't follow the news to raw interviews, so they may not always have a good picture of what goes on or what type of rumor popped out and such. But yeah, certain artists are no longer promoted not because Exact doesn't appreciate them, there's always more to the story that we all may not know of.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Understandable, especially on Vill's part.   I am a firm believer of real life superstar drama & after the drama "Kwarn Rub Kong Superstar" with Mos...I am even more convinced haha.  

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Same thing with Guy. He and Haru were everywhere with their relationship. It's like his career took the backseat. We cannot compare Guy to Ken Teeradetch. Ken didn't even get married until he was 30-31, look at Guy, almost a decade of difference. Sure Ken was dating Noi many years before marriage but Ken was popular and had koojin status. Guy just started and he's already tied down. Lol

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
In the Thai industry, it's so liberal that you don't have to lie about being single to maintain a certain virtuous image to get work but at the same time, you can't act like a normal couple either because you're not normal, you're a public figure, a celebrity. You give and take. 90% of Thai celebrities have admitted to having someone already and still are popular. It's only a handful of people that are still single.

It's just how you put yourself out there.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Very true!  Ken has been in the industry for ages & slowly built his star status...then all of off sudden BOMB!  He became BIG.  Not only is Guy tied down, but didn't his wife (girlfriend then) had a miscarriage before marriage??? 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, Haru had a baby before marriage and then a miscarriage. That's probably why P'Boy didn't care for Guy. He already knew that Guy and Haru were already practically living together so a baby was very near. Hahah. He didn't want to invest into something that was going to flop anyway with time.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Oh...I thought Haru was pregnant, but had a miscarriage & then later got pregnant again when they were on vacation somewhere.  From Guy's interview on 3 Zaap along with Peter Corp & this other farang guy, I understood it as Guy being more careful & supportive of Haru during her second pregnancy.  And her second pregnancy is their daughter now.  But my Thai comprehension isn't all that great.  

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Right, that's what I meant. She got pregnant and that caused them to get married but they eventually had a miscarriage right before the wedding too and then later got pregnant again and then that is their little baby now. Sorry for the confusion. Lol

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Ok.  I read it too fast haha.  

Hey, it's just you & me today & Villnan snooping in and out liking our comments, but not saying much.  It's so quite.  

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, we're the only ones here but hopefully the others will join us later or tomorrow! Ngao Jai is going to air soon! Hahah!

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
ceda_lee said:
Ok.  I read it too fast haha.  

Hey, it's just you & me today & Villnan snooping in and out liking our comments, but not saying much.  It's so quite.  
hahah I don't know much about that you two girls are chatting now so yah but pretty interesting..

Vill become my favorite actress by reading  those stupid idiot rumors...so I started to search about her...
I'm a girl so yah I can feel how she might be...Hope Son to protect her forever

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
If only Vill will accept Son. Perhaps Son just needs to pursue her again. They need a lakorn together again! Hehe.

Aw, Watit is going to die.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
I have to agree you....To be honest Son never doesn't look good all of his lakorns with Vill...He have to change, he need to

Do you think he still like her?

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I think Son and Vill must have had a fall out in late 2012 and early 2013 because they seem so distant right now but I know that once a lakorn brings them back together, they'll reconnect. Vill is like Son's first loveish. There was this interview where Son said, no matter what happens, Vill will always be a special woman in his life.