VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
I think Son and Vill must have had a fall out in late 2012 and early 2013 because they seem so distant right now but I know that once a lakorn brings them back together, they'll reconnect. Vill is like Son's first loveish. There was this interview where Son said, no matter what happens, Vill will always be a special woman in his life.
Aww hope he keep his words... when they reunite in the future, I want and wish for Son to make her heart waver by his charm

amylovemeng1

sarNie Hatchling
I loved episode 12 especially the part when May announced to the villagers that her and Watit are husband and wife. Toomtam face was so happy and I loved their hugs.

@ ceda that's so mean Watit die a long time ago lol.

I remember reading a long time ago Toomtam said that work is his priority and if he have to choose its work before his gf. I just wish his gf won't be so jealous and don't let personal stuff stop Toomtam career.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
So busy finally get a chance to come in here. time for me to ramble on haha. love Vill&Toomtam even more in NJ. love that this lakorn has many varieties, get to see them play comedy and action too. there is more cute sweet scenes of them, it gives a different good vibe than SSP. Toomtam did a great job playing as twins. love when he play jealous scenes he look so into it, he's one of the p'ek that play possesive character come out looking so hot. he look more handsome in here. and Vill always look pretty as usual. love both the ost. in here. P'Aom did a great job in here she prove me wrong cuz before i use to have doubts in her as a lakorn producer. Vill&Toomtam still have such explosive chemistry together. one of my favorite scene is the waterfall scene in ep.12 where she shampoo his hair,shave him,they play in the waterfall was so cute,sweet,sexy,romantic, love it. will be one of the most memorable scene of them in NJ. i don't know about other people but i believe Toomtam is so into Vill cuz their love scenes look so naturally real cuz if he doesn't feel anything for her it won't come out looking this real. and the way he look at her when they go to shows together it shows he does. like the saying said the eyes is the window to the heart. i know he has a gf already but that doesn't mean he can't like other woman, he may like Vill but that doesn't mean he will cheat on his gf. even though they are not a real couple but i'm glad already they are a couple on screen. just found out they are alike than i thought they both like music and drawing, was so nice on the show get to see her play piano while he sing the ost NJ. love that they play in the mv of their own lakorn ost. the kiss part was so sweet. Vill&Toomtam couple kinda remind me of Aom&Captain couple which they're one of my fav. couple too, the way they interact in their acting and they look perfect together in every way and their chemistry is always great  and they also make me feel the same about them like i did with my the other fav. couples which are Nadech&Yaya and Weir&Pinky couples is that i fell in love with them since their first lakorn together and still love them more in their 2nd lakorn together. so i really wanna see Vill/Toomtam pair up again in their 3rd lakorn, will be such a waste if not cuz doesn't happen often a pra-nang couple will have this much chemistry together, 2 lakorns is still not enough for me, will be nice to see them in a romantic action type lakorn since Toomtam wanna play action, so make me think of the old lakorn by Captain/Pin chewitpurkah huajaipurtur one of my favorite lakorn will be nice if Toomtam/Vill pair up in here. Toomtam will look hot as a hit man. i agree with someone that say Vill/Toomtam is different from other pra nang couples is that they have sex appeal, can be transform into many looks and characters and still look hot together. they totally have the best chemistry together. sad NJ will end soon don't want it to end yet. will miss Vill/Toomtam together alot cuz don't know when will get to see them reunited again. 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Khun Boy is more like yes you can date but don't let it effect you work and think of your fanclubs' feelings. They made you and keep you going so don't throw it in their face so much. Oh and also the gfs need to be respectful to the company, the managers and the fans. Tono fell from grace cud Tangmo was none of that.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Teedee: Thanks for your feedback. Haha, I agree ja. Chemistry just doesn't come out of nowhere. Like for Vill, she has no chemistry towards Nike. Hahaha.

Ncmeowmeow35: Yeah, Khun Boy, I like to call him P'Boy, ahaha, likes to manage his company a certain way, so if you don't like it, he's not going to bend for you.

Amy: Yes, Toomtam did say he'll choose career over love but those are only words, his actions have proven otherwise. He has been warned by the elders, yet he still allows May to prance around his work setting. May was there for the closing party of Ngao Jai, was there on the airing of the first episode of Ngao Jai at Aom's house, was there quite often with Toomtam. I understand that they want to be together all the time but sometimes, they both need to know that it may not look pretty if they do that too often.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm going to assume that she wasn't present during the waterfall scene because you can see that both Vill and Toomtam let go and were totally into their characters.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I'm going to assume that she wasn't present during the waterfall scene because you can see that both Vill and Toomtam let go and were totally into their characters.
LOL! Maybe Toomtam finally put is foot down & took off his skirt.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Or more like Aom didnt tell Toomtam what scenes there were shooting or else his gf might be there to ruin the mood. Does that girl not work?!

for zeros

sarNie Hatchling
I read all your comments. i didn't know a lot of things. sorry for Vill

I remember I saw a picture took in Aom's house at first airing day,
Exact(or OneHD) cut Toomtam's girlfriend from that picture then uploaded to instagram.

BIGBANG_VIP_1

sarNie Egg
Maiko^_^ said:

It's kind of hard for me to break up with Exact when my Vill, Toomtam, and Guy are still with them. :weep: :console:

Oh, my!!!! Hey, Stress Stress! :shock2: Hah, welcome to Asianfuse! :welcome: So happy and excited to see join us in here! :yahoo: :woot2: :party: :toast: I'm madkirbys from/on YouTube. :wink: I hope you'll love being here on Asianfuse with us! :flowers: :grouphug: Gah, love your profile photo of our ToomVill! :wub: Hey, since you're new here, whenever you have a chance, will you check out our list of forum rules? :spin: Here's the LINK to the rules. Again, I'm so happy to see you joining us in here. :heart: :kiss:

Ok, I'm off to work now. Be back to spazz in 9+ hours! Will be up all night (hopefully :lol2:), relaxing in this thread and waiting for the next episode of NJ. B) Two GIFs of more of that awesome ToomVill chemistry! These two scenes are rather raeng... :spicy: :blush: :drool: K, have a great day, everyone! :grouphug:

Thank you very much Maiko  :spin:  I'm so happy to see you in here :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: ..I don't feel alone anymore :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:  I read this thread and recognized you worked hard for it...Good job,Maiko!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: Have a nice day!!!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Hello beautiful NJ & ToomVill lovers!!
I've been having such a hard time accessing this thread on Chrome. I usually access it on Internet Explorer but IE has been crashing on me. Whenever I access this thread on Chrome, the page loads too slowly & soon, my browser doesn't respond. I don't know why but I've been so desperate so I finally caught up on this thread on my phone. Lol.
Still, the loading on my phone is so slow but it's better than Chrome on my laptop.

Can't wait for the episodes this week!!! Wish I could reply to more things but while catching up on all your posts, I forgot many thoughts & things I had & wanted to say, lol.
Keep the posts coming!!

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Whew, I need food for strength in order to keep up with this thread. :strong: Going to reply to selected comments. :bhehe:

VILLNAN said:
Thank you for the gifs naaa Maiko

Aw, you're welcome! Hopefully, I get more done before...Ngao Jai finishes airing... :mellow: :teary:

VILLNAN said:
I Love this pic so much!

*PIC*

I love it, too! Good manipulation. :bhehe: I'd love to see them in those Thai traditional clothes. :spin:

ceda_lee said:
Maiko, looks like everyone is quite busy this weekend.  And…I’m feeling a lot better.  Thanks!
Phatman, I know right?  I saw a glimpse of him in the LRT credits & thought it might have been an editing mistake. 

Aiyaja, Toomtam was warned before?  Why?  What happened? 

Hope that we can all spazz tomorrow before you guys are busy in other threads! And I selfishly want all of us here to experience Ngao Jai's finale next Monday. :grouphug: Yay, I'm glad you're feeling better! :kiss:

Ah, as for talk about Toomtam and May Sirin...I feel so bad for Toomtam. :weep: But, whatever makes him happy. :spin: Even though I think he deserves better.

ceda_lee said:
Ok.  I read it too fast haha.  

Hey, it's just you & me today & Villnan snooping in and out liking our comments, but not saying much.  It's so quite.  
aiyaja said:
Yeah, we're the only ones here but hopefully the others will join us later or tomorrow! Ngao Jai is going to air soon! Hahah!

You guys were talkative though! It's good you were moving the thread along! :clap: :thumbsup: As for Villnan, :lmao3:!!!! Hey, I couldn't join in because of work! :cry1: But I'm here now! Will be here all night (if I can make it)! :shock2: :dance1: :toast: Yep, Ngao Jai is going to air soon! Aiyaja, does that mean you're finally going to watch it live? :bhehe:

ceda_lee said:
That's right!  Are we the only ones excited for Monday?!  

Who's we?! Can't believe I'm being forgotten so easily! :smack:

VILLNAN said:
Maybe we are the only  :cry:

Nah, my heart knows that isn't so! Even though it doesn't seem like it. :bhehe: Hopefully, ImmaSingaholic and KimBerry will be able to catch it live with us. :beer:

ceda_lee said:
It's ok.  To me, Watit died a long time ago.

:whahuh: :lmao2: :rofl: Man, you're cruel! But...it's true... :lmao: :teary: Like the saying goes, sad, but true. Poor Watit didn't get much of character development after going into his coma. If Aom and the scriptwriter were going to end his life like this, they should have made his death occurred at the beginning, not drag it out. <_< Lame! It makes it even more heartbreaking for Rut, May, Por Liang, and everybody else! :rant:

amylovemeng1 said:
I loved episode 12 especially the part when May announced to the villagers that her and Watit are husband and wife. Toomtam face was so happy and I loved their hugs.

@ ceda that's so mean Watit die a long time ago lol.

I remember reading a long time ago Toomtam said that work is his priority and if he have to choose its work before his gf. I just wish his gf won't be so jealous and don't let personal stuff stop Toomtam career.

Agree about episode 12, Amy! May was incredible adorable in that scene when she was making her grand revelation. And Rut's (Toomtam's) expressions! :wub: Gah, just wish that their lovey dovey scenes were longer. :weep:

teedee said:
So busy finally get a chance to come in here. time for me to ramble on haha. love Vill&Toomtam even more in NJ. love that this lakorn has many varieties, get to see them play comedy and action too. there is more cute sweet scenes of them, it gives a different good vibe than SSP. Toomtam did a great job playing as twins. love when he play jealous scenes he look so into it, he's one of the p'ek that play possesive character come out looking so hot. he look more handsome in here. and Vill always look pretty as usual. love both the ost. in here. P'Aom did a great job in here she prove me wrong cuz before i use to have doubts in her as a lakorn producer. Vill&Toomtam still have such explosive chemistry together. one of my favorite scene is the waterfall scene in ep.12 where she shampoo his hair,shave him,they play in the waterfall was so cute,sweet,sexy,romantic, love it. will be one of the most memorable scene of them in NJ. i don't know about other people but i believe Toomtam is so into Vill cuz their love scenes look so naturally real cuz if he doesn't feel anything for her it won't come out looking this real. and the way he look at her when they go to shows together it shows he does. like the saying said the eyes is the window to the heart. i know he has a gf already but that doesn't mean he can't like other woman, he may like Vill but that doesn't mean he will cheat on his gf. even though they are not a real couple but i'm glad already they are a couple on screen. just found out they are alike than i thought they both like music and drawing, was so nice on the show get to see her play piano while he sing the ost NJ. love that they play in the mv of their own lakorn ost. the kiss part was so sweet. Vill&Toomtam couple kinda remind me of Aom&Captain couple which they're one of my fav. couple too, the way they interact in their acting and they look perfect together in every way and their chemistry is always great  and they also make me feel the same about them like i did with my the other fav. couples which are Nadech&Yaya and Weir&Pinky couples is that i fell in love with them since their first lakorn together and still love them more in their 2nd lakorn together. so i really wanna see Vill/Toomtam pair up again in their 3rd lakorn, will be such a waste if not cuz doesn't happen often a pra-nang couple will have this much chemistry together, 2 lakorns is still not enough for me, will be nice to see them in a romantic action type lakorn since Toomtam wanna play action, so make me think of the old lakorn by Captain/Pin chewitpurkah huajaipurtur one of my favorite lakorn will be nice if Toomtam/Vill pair up in here. Toomtam will look hot as a hit man. i agree with someone that say Vill/Toomtam is different from other pra nang couples is that they have sex appeal, can be transform into many looks and characters and still look hot together. they totally have the best chemistry together. sad NJ will end soon don't want it to end yet. will miss Vill/Toomtam together alot cuz don't know when will get to see them reunited again. 

AAAHHHHHH, Teedee! :eyetwitch: :faint: My gosh, I was waiting for your return! I'm sure you're very busy right now, but I'm so happy to hear from you again! :cry1: :yahoo: :woot: :party: :dance3: :toast: :highfive: :grouphug: :kiss: I just knew you wouldn't be (too) disappointed with Ngao Jai and with our ToomVill!

I agree with you! :spin: I still love them so much in Ngao Jai, even MORE so! :wub: Yep, our ToomVill still have that awesome chemistry! And yes, I love how there are so many different flavors to NJ, and it offers us so many different sides to ToomVill. They're amazing in all their scenes, from comedy to action to drama to romance! :bravo: :thumbsup: (Er, I'm so repeating myself when it comes to praising them. :whaha:) I actually think Aom needs improvement in a lot of areas, but she did great for her first lakorn (in terms of the ToomVill scenes in Ngao Jai); there are some hits and misses. :spin: Please improve on your future lakorns, Aom! :cheer: I love it, too, that ToomVill got to play a part in Noona and Zeal's MV. So happy they did! Makes it even more heartwarming and special! It was Preetam who said that ToomVill are versatile as a couple, managing to look hot together even after "many transformations." :bhehe: But, hey, I've been saying that, too, so I deserve some credit. Haha, kidding.

Ooh, so you want to see them in a romantic action lakorn, eh? That would be exciting, with Toomtam in action, running all over to keep Vill safe or something! :clap: But the majority of us want them in a true :slapandkissse3: storyline again! :pervie: I guess I won't mind the genre too much, just as long as they get paired up again...even if it may be for a horror storyline! :dance1: Ah, yes, another thing! I was pleasantly surprised to find out they do share some of the same interests such as drawing and music, even though our Vill isn't a singer. :lol2: Aw, I love it when Toomtam sings to her. It's even better when they sing together. :wub: And they remind you of Aom and Captain? How sweet!

Anyway, so happy to hear from you again today. :kiss: :grouphug: I hope you're doing well and fine! :flowers: :kiss3: Agree with all your points! :heart:

Ncmeowmeow35 said:

Makes me wonder which scenes May (Sirin) was there to check up on them... -_- And the times that she wasn't... Hah, perhaps (she wasn't there to bother them) in all the scenes that I detect true chemistry between them.

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Or more like Aom didnt tell Toomtam what scenes there were shooting or else his gf might be there to ruin the mood. Does that girl not work?!

:lmao2: YES! She should focus on her own work, sheesh! :rolleyes:

for zeros said:
I read all your comments. i didn't know a lot of things. sorry for Vill

I remember I saw a picture took in Aom's house at first airing day,
Exact(or OneHD) cut Toomtam's girlfriend from that picture then uploaded to instagram.

I noticed that, too, and I thought that was incredibly funny. :loool: Gah, I'm so mean. :smack: But really, it was a rather unpleasant shock to see May there with them, when she wasn't even part of the cast. :yuck: Oh, not that I was pleased that lakornexact cut her out, but it was just funny. :bhehe:

Stress Stress said:
Thank you very much Maiko  :spin:  I'm so happy to see you in here :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: ..I don't feel alone anymore :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:  I read this thread and recognized you worked hard for it...Good job,Maiko!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: Have a nice day!!!

Aw, you're welcome!!!!!!!! :blush: :kiss: Really, you're happy to see me in here? :woot: Why, thank you! Trust me, you're not alone in here; you're among friends. :grouphug: There's a lot of ToomVill, Vill, Toomtam love in this thread and elsewhere. :heart: I'm not the only one who's worked really hard in here and elsewhere, but aw, thanks for the acknowledgement. :cry: :spin: I do what I can for our ToomVill. :cry: :wub: I'm already having an awesome day because of you and the others in here! Thank you again. :kiss3: Hope to hear more from you in here and everywhere else! You have a wonderful day now. :grouphug:

huajaikaungtur said:
Hello beautiful NJ & ToomVill lovers!!
I've been having such a hard time accessing this thread on Chrome. I usually access it on Internet Explorer but IE has been crashing on me. Whenever I access this thread on Chrome, the page loads too slowly & soon, my browser doesn't respond. I don't know why but I've been so desperate so I finally caught up on this thread on my phone. Lol.
Still, the loading on my phone is so slow but it's better than Chrome on my laptop.

Can't wait for the episodes this week!!! Wish I could reply to more things but while catching up on all your posts, I forgot many thoughts & things I had & wanted to say, lol.
Keep the posts coming!!

EEK, Marina! :hiya: Aw, no! That really bites... I know I hate it when my laptop gets too slow! :annoyed: Ah, that's right! It's spring break for you! :woot: Happy Spring Break! Enjoy it now! Hope you get to sit back and relax! B) Oh, and I better hear a lot more from you in the next days! :lolyup:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
It does stink but hopefully my sister will let me use her computer! Or my laptop better behave!!
& I told you about my spring break being this week? Oh gosh, I do not remember at all. I have such a bad menory xD thank you for remembering, Maiko!!

& yesss, you'll definitely hear lots from me! Might even catch the episode live tomorrow!!! :)

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
It does stink but hopefully my sister will let me use her computer! Or my laptop better behave!!
& I told you about my spring break being this week? Oh gosh, I do not remember at all. I have such a bad menory xD thank you for remembering, Maiko!!

& yesss, you'll definitely hear lots from me! Might even catch the episode live tomorrow!!! :)

Boy, and I thought my memory was bad. :loool: Hehe, yes, you told me, dearie. :console: :kiss: Hehe, I would be so happy if you get to catch it live with me and the others, but if you can't, I just hope you get plenty of sleep and rest. :grouphug: Yeah, Marina's laptop (and mine)! Behave! :gungirl: Ooh, I hope your sister's feeling kind that day... :nailbiter:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Marina, I'm having the same issues with Chrome. I don't like IE, but have to use it lately for asianfuse. Chrome is working fine on my iphone, but super slow on my computer and ipad.

Maiko, I don't anticipate on work being too busy during the finale so count me in! Let the spazzing begin. And I was kidding. Of course, no one can forget you so easily hehe.

And about Watit, you are exactly right. I didn't even get a chance to know him that well, so I guess him dying doesn't affect me as much.

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
Marina, I'm having the same issues with Chrome. I don't like IE, but have to use it lately for asianfuse. Chrome is working fine on my iphone, but super slow on my computer and ipad.

Maiko, I don't anticipate on work being too busy during the finale so count me in! Let the spazzing begin. And I was kidding. Of course, no one can forget you so easily hehe.

And about Watit, you are exactly right. I didn't even get a chance to know him that well, so I guess him dying doesn't affect me as much.

Aw, really about Chrome? I was going to start relying more on it soon... Mozilla Firefox frustrates me at times... Internet Explorer...is advantageous at times like this...

Gah, really? You'll be able to join us for the finale?!!!!!!! All right! I have you on the party list, then!!! :party: :highfive: :toast: Wha? You were kidding only about me? :spin: :cry1: Well, that makes the night even better! :kiss3: If they didn't rush everything and had put more thought into the storyline, I think Watit's role could have been a bigger impact.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I can't catch it live at all due to work, even the last episode. Ugh. I have a lot to do for work tomorrow and this entire week, so I probably won't be in here as much as I would like to. I want to cry. We're down to our last three and I can't even be here that much. This week and next week are two very very important weeks for me, so I can't be distracted. I love Ngao Jai but work has to come first this time. Haha.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
I can't catch it live at all due to work, even the last episode. Ugh. I have a lot to do for work tomorrow and this entire week, so I probably won't be in here as much as I would like to. I want to cry. We're down to our last three and I can't even be here that much. This week and next week are two very very important weeks for me, so I can't be distracted. I love Ngao Jai but work has to come first this time. Haha.

Aw, I haven't gotten back to your previous post(s) about your work and upcoming changes (a couple pages back)! Let me take this time to wish you luck and the best, Aiyaja. :console: :cheer: :grouphug: :heart: Oh, I know how much you love Ngao Jai and ToomVill, but some things have to come first sometimes. :kiss: I'm sad that you won't be able to join us as much as you'd like and especially for the finale ( :weep:), but you focus on one thing at a time, ok? Do your best in your work. :spin: You're in store for some really big changes this summer, and I truly hope the changes go smoothly and easily for you. Don't worry too much about it. I know you'll do flawlessly with your work ad everything else! :bravo: :thumbsup: Just get plenty of rest and sleep, ok? :flowers: :kiss2: :heart:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Toomtam better watch himself because not only are they promoting Push but seem like they're favoring New, Nike, and Sean too. Son and Pong went beyond Exact already. Push has what 3 lakorns coming up? New has 2, Sean has 2, how many does Toomtam have? None right now right? If Kang does well in TGM, they'll promote him too.