aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Gubgib has Bie now? Like Bie in KPN? Or which one? Haha.

Sean and Vill....that'll be sweet. Perhaps Sean doesn't want to ruin the the friendship he has with Gubgib? They're such good crazy funny friends though.

Omg! Nong tries to be a player. Hahahah. Yeah, rumors of him stealing what's his face, Ta's fiancé when they already had their marriage house built and about ready to get married. Haha. Nong denied it but Ta didn't. Ta didn't directly say it or admit to it but he didn't deny it, which already says a lot. And then Nong tries to string Pooklook along. At first he was all making it sound like he had something with her and then later on, he denied her like there was no tomorrow. What a jerk. That's why I don't like Nong. Hahah. Didn't want to say it but his dirt is coming out from me tonight. Haha.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Whahaha, too funny, Aiyaja! :lmao3: What you said about Nong! :loool:

Anyway, more pictures from ToomVill's Sister Day segment. That first photo... :cry1: Dang it! They cut out so many parts! I'm still waiting for GMM TV to upload their segment onto YouTube. Hehe, at least Toomtam and Vill had a lot of fun and laughs behind the scenes. :blush:

Credit: princetamgroup's IG.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
That's why I'm a bit disappointed in Vill for associating herself with him even as a friend. I just don't see why she would when he's not a good guy. He doesn't even have the face to be a player like Mark. Hahah. If Vill is truly dating him, it's going to take some time for me to accept that. I know that as a fan, we're supposed to support the one we adore in everything they do but sorry, this is something I truly am having a hard time accepting. Vill was played a fool by Mark. She already heard and saw numerous of accounts and news telling her that Mark is a guy not to be involved with but she didn't listen and went for it and got burned. Nong is the same way. So many bad news already surrounding him. I know that not all bad news are true but certain insiders have confirmed certain things plus Nong just sounds like an self consumed jerk in his interviews which are public, can you imagine what more of a jerk he can be BTS?! If Vill still walks down this road with him, if she gets hurt, it's on her. Once a fool was Mark's fault but twice a fool? It's going to be on Vill. I care a lot for Vill and want the best for her and I know that I can't choose for her, but as a fan, it's hard for me to accept it. Hahah.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
aiyaja said:
Gubgib has Bie now? Like Bie in KPN? Or which one? Haha.

Sean and Vill....that'll be sweet. Perhaps Sean doesn't want to ruin the the friendship he has with Gubgib? They're such good crazy funny friends though.

Omg! Nong tries to be a player. Hahahah. Yeah, rumors of him stealing what's his face, Ta's fiancé when they already had their marriage house built and about ready to get married. Haha. Nong denied it but Ta didn't. Ta didn't directly say it or admit to it but he didn't deny it, which already says a lot. And then Nong tries to string Pooklook along. At first he was all making it sound like he had something with her and then later on, he denied her like there was no tomorrow. What a jerk. That's why I don't like Nong. Hahah. Didn't want to say it but his dirt is coming out from me tonight. Haha.
Yes Bie kpn lol. They've been talking for a bit now and they got caught only because they went to the movies together and it happened to be the night the media were there for an opening of some movie lol. Bie admit that they are talking and getting to know each other. Gg said they're just friends right now, it'll take time lol but they were just at the Maya rave party together. I think she's still a little bit hung up on Sean. They were so cute together "as friends".

What Nong did to Pooklook was wrong. He was such a jerk making her lose face like that. So yes I so do not want him anywhere near Vill but ugh this girl! Always going for the wrong guy.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
aiyaja said:
That's why I'm a bit disappointed in Vill for associating herself with him even as a friend. I just don't see why she would when he's not a good guy. He doesn't even have the face to be a player like Mark. Hahah. If Vill is truly dating him, it's going to take some time for me to accept that. I know that as a fan, we're supposed to support the one we adore in everything they do but sorry, this is something I truly am having a hard time accepting. Vill was played a fool by Mark. She already heard and saw numerous of accounts and news telling her that Mark is a guy not to be involved with but she didn't listen and went for it and got burned. Nong is the same way. So many bad news already surrounding him. I know that not all bad news are true but certain insiders have confirmed certain things plus Nong just sounds like an self consumed jerk in his interviews which are public, can you imagine what more of a jerk he can be BTS?! If Vill still walks down this road with him, if she gets hurt, it's on her. Once a fool was Mark's fault but twice a fool? It's going to be on Vill. I care a lot for Vill and want the best for her and I know that I can't choose for her, but as a fan, it's hard for me to accept it. Hahah.
I so agree!!! I think her friend, Nok Sinjai's daughter had a lot to do with hooking them up. That relationship was doom from the start. She was so all in and what's worse was that SHE got blamed for those line leaks! It was easier to let the media and fans point finger at Vill then to find out it was a certain someone. That just got me so pissed off.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Haha! Yeah, Vill has the beauty, the humor, the lovableness, almost everything except for the love department. Vill just doesn't like good guys then. Lol

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I so agree!!! I think her friend, Nok Sinjai's daughter had a lot to do with hooking them up. That relationship was doom from the start. She was so all in and what's worse was that SHE got blamed for those line leaks! It was easier to let the media and fans point finger at Vill then to find out it was a certain someone. That just got me so pissed off.
It was Mark's own camp that leaked those LINE chats. It's sooo obvious because Mark wasn't even mad about it. Perhaps Kim couldn't directly break up with Jett and was still split so Mark had to in a way force her and reveal it to Jett that way. Poor Vill, she got blamed so bad and til today, is still being hated. Vill literally fell from this scandal. Yeah, Vill is really close to Bom, Nok's daughter but ever since then, she hasn't been hanging out with them.

What friends they are. They're still kicking it with Mark but Vill is totally out. I remember when Mark initially pursued Vill, she didn't care for him then all of a sudden, she had a switch of heart and started dating him when he pursued her again. Oh, Vill.

AikOm^_^

Aw, Aiyaja... :console: I see. In that case, let's hope she's a little smarter the second or third time around and not so vulnerable. :spin: Come on, Vill! You can do a whole lot better. :strong:

I made two GIFs from ToomVill's Celebrity Game Night segment. I'll definitely make more from their cute interactions. I love how they both pointed to each other when they were telling Willy about their Ngao Jai currently being on air (1st GIF). And of course, that second GIF is dedicated to Toomtam's little moment of possessiveness and jealousy. :bhehe: I had to slow it down. :ghehe: Also took a few snapshots, because they just looked too darn good and cute together! I love how they both looked so youthful during this segment. :wub:

​

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Aww! Our Toomtam pointing at Vill and Nike like he's accusing his wifey of cheating on him and he's ready to grab her and jump on her. Hahah.

Alright ladies! I'm gotta go to sleep. Goodnight ladies!

AikOm^_^

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Oh no! I forgot about Sister Day! Ok I need to watch it.

Ok, have fun with it. The best part is the first half or something hehe. I love the opening skit/scene they acted out and the part when Toomtam sang while Vill played the piano. :wub:

aiyaja said:
Aww! Our Toomtam pointing at Vill and Nike like he's accusing his wifey of cheating on him and he's ready to grab her and jump on her. Hahah.

Alright ladies! I'm gotta go to sleep. Goodnight ladies!

:whahuh: :lmao2: He was so prepared to say something about it! :shutup: Seriously, what was he going to say?! :cry1: :lmao:

Aw, :goodnite: to you, then, Aiyaja! Sweet dreams! :pervie: :grouphug: :kiss:

And ooh! I didn't realize that Mouse and Cherreen went onto the One Bunteung show ...this show (the title isn't that hard, but its name escapes my mind at the moment) to talk about Ngao Jai!!!! :shock2: :woot: :clap: Gah, they looked so adorable! :crush: I need to watch it! Their part starts around the 4:28 mark.

Credit: ช่อง one's YouTube Channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qebtAKMoetY

D~D

sarNie Adult
What in the world is happening here !!! I decide to jump to the last page and BOY is this confusing and funny all at the same time.lol !! Is this gossip ?? Lol !!! Anyways.... all I want to know is " is Vill still single -as to right now in 2015?" Lol

AikOm^_^

Oh, One HD also uploaded this BTS clip, but...the video is messed up...why didn't anyone view it for any errors before uploading it? Thirty or so seconds into the video, it freezes and you can't hear the audio afterwards. Sad. And then after the end of the segment, the video continues, freezing on that last slide. Terrible. But I'm skimming through it for the ToomVill moments. :bhehe:

Credit: ช่อง one's YouTube Channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77QBXWbjlOQ

D~D said:
What in the world is happening here !!! I decide to jump to the last page and BOY is this confusing and funny all at the same time.lol !! Is this gossip ?? Lol !!! Anyways.... all I want to know is " is Vill still single -as to right now in 2015?" Lol

One topic leads to another, and we end up gossiping. :lol2:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
LOL. I'm so confused right now! Is Vill dating anyone now? I thought she's single lol. 

AikOm^_^

Yay, finally GMM TV uploaded ToomVill's Sister Day segment! :clap:

Credit: GMM TV's YouTube Channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6US_Su9zhY

ImmaSingaholic said:
LOL. I'm so confused right now! Is Vill dating anyone now? I thought she's single lol. 

Hmm, for now, I guess she's single. :lol:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:
Yay, finally GMM TV uploaded ToomVill's Sister Day segment! :clap:

Credit: GMM TV's YouTube Channel.

Hmm, for now, I guess she's single. :lol:

Thanks for the video Maiko!! Btw, who's this Nong guy?? lol mind giving me a full name? LOL is Vill seeing him?
And with TT's gf on the set of NJ like all the time, not cool man. ToomVill must feel pretty awkward to film sweet scenes in front of his gf lol.
If ToomVill doesn't work out in real life, I'm rooting for SonVill in real life (don't kill me) hahahaha

AikOm^_^

ImmaSingaholic said:
Thanks for the video Maiko!! Btw, who's this Nong guy?? lol mind giving me a full name? LOL is Vill seeing him?
And with TT's gf on the set of NJ like all the time, not cool man. ToomVill must feel pretty awkward to film sweet scenes in front of his gf lol.
If ToomVill doesn't work out in real life, I'm rooting for SonVill in real life (don't kill me) hahahaha

You're welcome! We're talking about Nong, one of Boy Pakorn's brothers. Oh, I don't know his full name. Apparently he and Vill are talking with each other. :shrug: Aw, of course, I won't kill you for rooting for Son and Vill. :console: Even though I think Vill deserves better, whoever makes her happy. :bhehe:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:

You're welcome! We're talking about Nong, one of Boy Pakorn's brothers. Oh, I don't know his full name. Apparently he and Vill are talking with each other. :shrug: Aw, of course, I won't kill you for rooting for Son and Vill. :console: Even though I think Vill deserves better, whoever makes her happy. :bhehe:

Ohhhh! now I know who he is. thanks a lot ja!!! NOOOOO. Vill, STAY WITH TOOMTAM!!!! or Push!! Or Son, or Sean!! lol
Yeah Vill deserves better, she's still young though, I really hope she finds a really nice guy that really loves her and makes her happy *still wishing its Toomtam* lol

AikOm^_^

I just finished skimming through GMM TV's ToomVill Sister Day segment. Oh, yeah, so many cut parts. -_- The skit/reenactment scene and the part when Toomtam sang while Vill played piano for him are still my favorites! :wub: If only we can hear Toomtam sing the full song and watch everything they filmed for the segment. Such a shame we didn't get to see him giving the microphone over to Vill and Vill helping him put on his Watit glasses so that he can demonstrate his Watit character. :cry1:

eiza said:
hi...

I am really sorry... I am so confuse. Who is Nong...Sean and Ta??? 

Nong is one of Boy Pakorn's brothers, Sean Jindachot is an actor (who's currently pra'ake in Exact's Leh Ratee lakorn), and as for Ta...er, I don't know. :sweat:

ImmaSingaholic said:
Ohhhh! now I know who he is. thanks a lot ja!!! NOOOOO. Vill, STAY WITH TOOMTAM!!!! or Push!! Or Son, or Sean!! lol
Yeah Vill deserves better, she's still young though, I really hope she finds a really nice guy that really loves her and makes her happy *still wishing its Toomtam* lol

Yeah, I hope she finds a really nice guy for her, too. :grouphug: Haha, aw, our wishful thinking. :console: :kiss: