AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Oh, gwarsh...the truth is coming out already in today's episode?!!!! :cry: So much for more of their sweet scenes before the revelation. :cry1: Oh, on a positive note, look at Toomtam's sexy jawline and intense expression! :drools: And Vill looked so adorable! :wub:

Credit: lakornexact's IG.

for zeros

sarNie Hatchling
She brought me to this lakorn world and I am enjoying it.
Watching lakorns and waiting subs and searching Vill's or bts photos makes me happy.

I wish Vill all happy life.

AikOm^_^

for zeros said:
She brought me to this lakorn world and I am enjoying it.
Watching lakorns and waiting subs and searching Vill's or bts photos makes me happy.

I wish Vill all happy life.

Agree! :highfive: :grouphug:

for zeros said:
wow, I love Toomtam's arm muscles when he grab Vill's arms.

oh sexy baby  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:

Just look at his clenching muscles! :drool: Hehe, he's so into his scenes with her. :blush:

Maiko!!!!! Thank you for posting the BTS!! oh my golly!! Vill had a nip slip and she addressed it with humor. I love this girl.

There were very cute moments of ToomVill as well.

I miss everyone.. How are you ladies? 

AikOm^_^

Ok, after watching that BTS clip, kekeke, One HD better upload it onto their YouTube Channel! :weee: The BTS interactions between Toomtam and Vill are delicious! :yummy: One of my favorite moments is the one at the 1:37 mark, in which Toomtam put his hand on Vill's back as a comforting gesture. :blush:

Ohhhh, Toomtam is hot in action! :numchuck: :ninja: :drool: :thumbsup: Look at him running around and beating the baddies up! So intense! Could it be because he was really ticked off they almost hurt this wifey? :ghehe: Hahaha, poor Vill kept on slipping on the rocks! (What's with the flowers blocking her chest? I'm sure she had on a tube top on or something? -_-) DANG IT! Why didn't they had a longer BTS on their romantic waterfall scene?! :cry1: :lmao: GRRR! And another thing! The part at the 8:04 mark...it just hurts even more knowing that that scene was cut. :rant: Now, we'll never know what they were talking about. :cry: Aw, their snuggle in bed near the end of the clip... :spin: Ok, I'm not going to hope too hard for that scene in today's episode. :strong:

VILLNAN said:
Thank you for the pic. I can't wait

You're welcome!

Kimberry<3 said:
Maiko!!!!! Thank you for posting the BTS!! oh my golly!! Vill had a nip slip and she addressed it with humor. I love this girl.

There were very cute moments of ToomVill as well.

I miss everyone.. How are you ladies? 

Aah, I thought you may be too busy to tune in. How are you doing with your graduation requirements? :spin: Oh, her nip slip...um, yikes! I really hope she had a tube top on. :nailbiter: Yep, there were very cute ToomVill moments in that BTS clip. Aw, I'm fine. :wink: Even better now with you and the others here! :dance1: :highfive: :kiss:

BIGBANG_VIP_1

sarNie Egg
I feel uncomfortable when I think about Toomtam's gf :yawn: :yawn: ....so I just forget and enjoy lakorn...Vill is my bias, Vill susu :weee: :weee: ..
Oi...BTS, poor ToomVill, it's hurt :cry1: , and Vill  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  aigooo...have a lot of people in here, important Toomtam next to her :pervie: :pervie:
Ngao jai...Ngao jai ..Ngao jai ep 13 :woot2: :woot:

I can't resist to be here..and watch tonight's episode. I can't miss the last 3..and I can't miss being in this moment with you and the other beautiful ToomVill lovers.
I guess she did have. Even if I don't understand Thai Vill just seems like a genuine and humorous person..I'd love that in a friend. 

I cannot wait to see this BTS in HD as there were gush-worthy moments of our ToomVill..When Toomtam tried to save Vill from falling-twice. He's very much aware of her..like  :woot:  :heart:  and protective. I guess May wasn't around during this location filming. Thank God.

Stress Stress said:
I feel uncomfortable when I think about Toomtam's gf :yawn: :yawn: ....so I just forget and enjoy lakorn...Vill is my bias, Vill susu :weee: :weee: ..
Oi...BTS, poor ToomVill, it's hurt :cry1: , and Vill  :facepalm:  :facepalm:  aigooo...have a lot of people in here, important Toomtam next to her :pervie: :pervie:

Hi Stress Stress!! Welcome..

IKR? Vill is my bias but it will happen in the right time. I really hope Vill will find a great guy even if it's not Toomtam. 

AikOm^_^

Stress Stress said:

Yep, let's just enjoy our ToomVill in Ngao Jai! It's almost time! Whoot-hoo, episode 13!!! :party: :toast:

Kimberry<3 said:
I can't resist to be here..and watch tonight's episode. I can't miss the last 3..and I can't miss being in this moment with you and the other beautiful ToomVill lovers.
I guess she did have. Even if I don't understand Thai Vill just seems like a genuine and humorous person..I'd love that in a friend. 

I cannot wait to see this BTS in HD as there were gush-worthy moments of our ToomVill..When Toomtam tried to save Vill from falling-twice. He's very much aware of her..like  :woot:  :heart:  and protective. I guess May wasn't around during this location filming. Thank God.

Aw, agree with everything! Hehe, I'm happy you don't want to miss out on being here with us, dearie! :kiss: As for May not being there with them, :rofl:!!!! Yeah, those gush-worthy ToomVill moments are precious! :wub:

Kimberry<3 said:

IKR? Vill is my bias but it will happen in the right time. I really hope Vill will find a great guy even if it's not Toomtam. 

Aw, agree, too!

AikOm^_^

Oi! Wait a minute...with Daylight Savings Time over here in the United States (and elsewhere???), does that mean that there's another hour to go until Ngao Jai goes on air in Thailand?!!!! :eyetwitch: Let me go check quickly. :weee:

...Hehe, yeah, another hour before Ngao Jai airs. Yay, I have a little bit more time to do things, then! :clap: :woot2:

BIGBANG_VIP_1

sarNie Egg
Kimberry<3 said:

Hi Kimberry :dance3:
IKR????? O.O""""
Yes yes yessssssss.....Of course, I also wish the best to her :heart: :heart: :heart: P'Vill susu :thumbsup:

AikOm^_^

Stress Stress said:
IKR????? O.O""""
Yes yes yessssssss.....Of course, I also wish the best to her :heart: :heart: :heart: P'Vill susu :thumbsup:

I'm happy you're fitting in just right with us. :clap: :grouphug: :kiss: :heart:

Maiko^_^ said:

Yep, let's just enjoy our ToomVill in Ngao Jai! It's almost time! Whoot-hoo, episode 13!!! :party: :toast:

Aw, agree with everything! Hehe, I'm happy you don't want to miss out on being here with us, dearie! :kiss: As for May not being there with them, :rofl:!!!! Yeah, those gush-worthy ToomVill moments are precious! :wub:

Aw, agree, too!

I don't want to regret not being here while it lasted..we waited 2 years for this and I want to enjoy it. I will take care of things for my graduation on Wednesday...lol 
I really have my priorities messed up.  :cry:  :scratchhead2:  BUT  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  Ep 13 is almost here! 

Stress Stress said:
IKR????? O.O""""

Su su means fighting right?  :dance1:  P'Vill deserves a man who will make her happy forever and ever. 

Maiko^_^ said:

I'm happy you're fitting in just right with us. :clap: :grouphug: :kiss: :heart:

Because we don't have a mold. Anyone can fit in. That's why I love this thread and the people in it.  :dance1:  :highfive:  :kiss:

AikOm^_^

Kimberry<3 said:
I don't want to regret not being here while it lasted..we waited 2 years for this and I want to enjoy it. I will take care of things for my graduation on Wednesday...lol 
I really have my priorities messed up.  :cry:  :scratchhead2:  BUT  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  Ep 13 is almost here! 

Su su means fighting right?  :dance1:  P'Vill deserves a man who will make her happy forever and ever. 

Right! Let's enjoy this wonderful and beautiful time. :wub: Haha, ok! You can worry about it on Wednesday, then. :cheer: :strong: :console: And yep, su su means fighting. :thumbup:

Kimberry<3 said:
Because we don't have a mold. Anyone can fit in. That's why I love this thread and the people in it.  :dance1:  :highfive:  :kiss:

Aw... :heart: :grouphug:

VILLNAN said:
I'm not gonna be with you girls for lives

What?! No? :teary: Good luck with whatever you have to do, then. :cry: :console: :grouphug: