AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
ImmaSingaholic said:
OMGGGGGGGGG MY HEART WAS POUNDING SO HARD!!!!!!!!! NAVIN FOUND OUT THE TRUTH DAMN THE MUSIC MAKES ME SO ANXIOUS!! OMGGGGGGGGGG I AM VERY AFRAID WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

Koon was actually pretty smart in calling "Watit's" phone number. <_< The music was good!

Kimberry<3 said:
That's bothering me as well..BUT our ToomVill looked so peaceful and happy..

AWWW thank you Maiko. 

Yeah, they looked so terribly happy. :cry: :wub: And aw, of course! :grouphug: :kiss3:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:

Koon was actually pretty smart in calling "Watit's" phone number. <_< The music was good!

OMG, I love how the episode is progressing. I love the dialogues and the scenes. I love love love the conversation between Koon and May. Navin is so great in that scene. I am so excited right now I can't calm down. 

AikOm^_^

Aw, May's on cloud 9 for "Watit" right now. How bittersweet... :cry: She's so cute with her lovesick expressions whenever she thinks of Rut. :wub:

ImmaSingaholic said:
OMG, I love how the episode is progressing. I love the dialogues and the scenes. I love love love the conversation between Koon and May. Navin is so great in that scene. I am so excited right now I can't calm down. 

Eek, really? :woot: :clap: That's great! Hehe, calm down! :weee:

ImmaSingaholic said:

I hope they keep the momentum without cutting out anymore ToomVill scenes. :) 

And Maiko thank you for the photos..I can't really live blog..the episode got me so laser focus.

AikOm^_^

Ohhh, now Naree is experiencing pregnancy symptoms. :nailbiter: Just how many times did she and Koon did IT? :secret: :shutup:

Kimberry<3 said:
I hope they keep the momentum without cutting out anymore ToomVill scenes. :)

And Maiko thank you for the photos..I can't really live blog..the episode got me so laser focus.

Hope so, too! And hehe, I shift my focus to other things when ToomVill aren't gracing the screen together. :coverlaf:

for zeros said:
oh my god.
it's coming. May will find out. I want to cry  :cry:

Me, too...

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
lol did u see Rut staring at May and he was totally ignoring the mother's question. LMFAO people can't see anyone else when they're in love LOLOL
when the mother says she wants grandchildren I am just here like YEAH I WANT TO SEE TOOMVILL HAVING CHILDREN TOOOOO

AikOm^_^

AWWWWW, ToomVill's interactions at the flower shop! Too stinkin' cute! (Again, I'm sure it was shortened. :mellow:) I love it when May's mom was talking to the both of them, and they just stared each other lovingly. :spin: :blush: :wub: How stinkin' sweet and precious! And hehe, May and her mother's conversation in the kitchen...I can tell it was hilarious! :lmao3: She was probably talking about grandkids? :pervie: :ghehe:

ImmaSingaholic said:
lol did u see Rut staring at May and he was totally ignoring the mother's question. LMFAO people can't see anyone else when they're in love LOLOL
when the mother says she wants grandchildren I am just here like YEAH I WANT TO SEE TOOMVILL HAVING CHILDREN TOOOOO

OMGosh, I was just done gushing over that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Too funnie! :lmao3: :highfive: :rofl: HECK YES TO EVERYTHING!!!! :woot: And yeah! We want our ToomVill with children! :wub: Oh, it wasn't only Rut staring at May; she was giving him the love stare, too! :blush:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
i FEEL SO SORRY FOR NAREE. Her father and the man she loves are both jerks. If I was her I would have left those people long time ago. 

AikOm^_^

ImmaSingaholic said:
i FEEL SO SORRY FOR NAREE. Her father and the man she loves are both jerks. If I was her I would have left those people long time ago. 

Yeah, they are to to her. She's pretty much a pawn to the both of them. :thumbdown:

Maiko^_^ said:
Ohhh, now Naree is experiencing pregnancy symptoms. :nailbiter: Just how many times did she and Koon did IT? :secret: :shutup:

Hope so, too! And hehe, I shift my focus to other things when ToomVill aren't gracing the screen together. :coverlaf:

Me, too...

Chrome lags when I have other sites open. And poor Naree. 

AikOm^_^

Kimberry<3 said:
Those two are so inluuuuurve!  :woot:  :heart:  :kiss: I love all the flower shop scenes. 

Aah, all five (? :whahuh:) of us, KimBerry! Their interactions were soooooooooo adorable. :spin: I'm on cloud 9 with them! :cloud9:

Kimberry<3 said:
Chrome lags when I have other sites open. And poor Naree. 

Urgh, I hate it when that happens...your Internet browser lagging on you. :annoyed: I'm sorry it's happening to you. :console:

amylovemeng1

sarNie Hatchling
Aaww you guys are making me so excited wo watch episode 13. I want to see their love sick expressions. Maiko you need to make a gif of them asap lol. I wasn't working.

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
omgggggggggg when May said she wants children MEANING SHE WANTS TO DO IT WITH HIM and I JUST DIED DIED DIED.
OMGGGGGGGG IF ONLY THIS IS REAL LIFE I WOULD DIE SO MANY TIMES NOW OMG
but the scene is so shorttt I wish it was longer

AikOm^_^

amylovemeng1 said:
Aaww you guys are making me so excited wo watch episode 13. I want to see their love sick expressions. Maiko you need to make a gif of them asap lol. I wasn't working.

I plan on to, Amy!!!! :woot: But...aah! Have to wait for an available link. :cry1: It may be several hours from now... :teary: Give me some time, ok? :spin:

ImmaSingaholic said:
omgggggggggg when May said she wants children MEANING SHE WANTS TO DO IT WITH HIM and I JUST DIED DIED DIED.
OMGGGGGGGG IF ONLY THIS IS REAL LIFE I WOULD DIE SO MANY TIMES NOW OMG
but the scene is so shorttt I wish it was longer

I know, right? Hehe, I guessed correctly what she said to him! And both their expressions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :spin: Like seriously, that's love right there from them to each other. :blush: The way they stare at each other so yearningly and lovingly! :wub: Yeah, if only it was in reality, huh? :pervie: :drool: :woot2: :clap: Oh, I'm sure the scene was longer than that, but... :rant:

Maiko^_^ said:

Aah, all five (? :whahuh:) of us, KimBerry! Their interactions were soooooooooo adorable. :spin: I'm on cloud 9 with them! :cloud9:

Urgh, I hate it when that happens...your Internet browser lagging on you. :annoyed: I'm sorry it's happening to you. :console:

I think so Maiko..five right? Me too.. I can't form coherent sentences right now.

Argghhhh I can't watch and spazz at the same time.  :grouphug: