AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Kimberry<3 said:

Haaiii Exact..it's getting to it.

There's many Naree & Co scenes today.

Hmm, perhaps it may be revealed in tomorrow's episode...

Kimberry<3 said:
Rut knows he just needs proof..concrete proof. It's sweet that he stopped when May came out to stop them..his eyes soften.

I saw, that, too, KimBerry! The way he softened and calmed down when May rushed out! And did you guys see how he put his arms around her when they went inside the house?!!!! :woot: That was so sexy and natural!!! :spicy:

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
Ahhhh!  Don't spoil too much girls!  I'm trying not to read in detail. 

Whoops! Ok! :blush: Good morning to you! :hiya:

And so the episode ends...

The truth will be revealed tomorrow after all... :cry: Ahhh, Rut and May!!!! :weep:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
omggggg they are rushing it so much. there are a bunch of scenes before the finale and they cut it off. Prepare to be heartbroken tomorrow. aND I HATE koon bullying poh liang. my god Navin is so bad 

ceda_lee said:
Ahhhh!  Don't spoil too much girls!  I'm trying not to read in detail. 

oopsie! Good morning Ceda! 

Maiko..tehee got me giddy that little gesture..they both did it. 

I will call it a night, I have an early day tomorrow. Nite everyone. xo

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Kimberry<3 said:

good night na!! xoxo

AikOm^_^

ImmaSingaholic said:
omggggg they are rushing it so much. there are a bunch of scenes before the finale and they cut it off. Prepare to be heartbroken tomorrow. aND I HATE koon bullying poh liang. my god Navin is so bad 

I'm preparing for it! Preparing for a rushed ending as well. :weep: :rant: Urgh, yes, I hate Koon all over again. :yuck: :thumbdown:

Kimberry<3 said:

Haha, I know, right?!! That little gesture he did...definitely a spazz-worthy moment! :ghehe:

Aw, ok. :goodnite: to you, then! :kiss: Sweet dreams! :grouphug:

AikOm^_^

That photo of Rut and May snuggling in bed... :spin: :wub: Ahh, like ImmaSingaholic said, if only it was longer... And that cheek kiss between Mai and Rin! Innocently cute! :crush: Aw, I've actually missed Tippy... Poor Gam! She should have been the one hooking up with Wat... -_- As for Watit... :tearybye:

Credit: onehdthailand's IG.

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:

I'm preparing for it! Preparing for a rushed ending as well. :weep: :rant: Urgh, yes, I hate Koon all over again. :yuck: :thumbdown:

You know I am STILL NOT OVER the bed scene being cut. I'm seriously think there is A WHOLE LOT MORE to it and they cut it out. and too much side characters scenes. well if they didn't shortened the lakorn, we probably get to see those precious gold. THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING.  :rant:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Good Morning to all you lucky people!  It's going to be a long day for me today because my mind will be on here.  

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
ceda_lee said:
Good Morning to all you lucky people!  It's going to be a long day for me today because my mind will be on here.  

Hope you have a good day jaa! :kiss: And I hope you get to watch the episode soon na! 

AikOm^_^

ImmaSingaholic said:
You know I am STILL NOT OVER the bed scene being cut. I'm seriously think there is A WHOLE LOT MORE to it and they cut it out. and too much side characters scenes. well if they didn't shortened the lakorn, we probably get to see those precious gold. THIS IS SO FRUSTRATING.  :rant:

It is. And it's so annoying at the lack of Ngao Jai photos that Exact upload onto their lakornexact IG. Other lakorns get more than 2 photos, while lately, NJ only gets two. How freakin' maddening. :angry: :annoyed: <_< :thumbdown: Our poor ToomVill and NJ! Yes, if they weren't in a hurry to finish it off, we'd definitely get a more rewarding experience out of it. :cry: :console:
ceda_lee said:

Aw, you're going to be busy? :teary: Haha, but your mind will be in here with us? Yay! :grouphug: Hope today speeds by for you, Ceda! Have a great day at work! :kiss:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
It's so infuriating seeing other lakorns in channel 1 have over 30 episodes, and we get 15 for NJ. like wtf? I'm sorry but nothing can justify this crap. lol

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
it seems to me like they are afraid of NJ or ToomVill being over popular, what they're afraid of Toomtam overshadowing their other new promoted pra ek?!? Is this why he doesnt get new job/lakorn until now?!? I don't take this BS. lol when I see TT's IG I am like lol he's so free everyday doing his graffiti artwork cause he NEVER GETS ANY NEW JOB. Sorry for my rant

AikOm^_^

ImmaSingaholic said:
It's so infuriating seeing other lakorns in channel 1 have over 30 episodes, and we get 15 for NJ. like wtf? I'm sorry but nothing can justify this crap. lol

But the duration length of some of those lakorns is less than an hour. However, it's unfair that they chose to cut Ngao Jai really short. Unfair for us and for the hardworking team. :cry:

ImmaSingaholic said:
it seems to me like they are afraid of NJ or ToomVill being over popular, what they're afraid of Toomtam overshadowing their other new promoted pra ek?!? Is this why he doesnt get new job/lakorn until now?!? I don't take this BS. lol when I see TT's IG I am like lol he's so free everyday doing his graffiti artwork cause he NEVER GETS ANY NEW JOB. Sorry for my rant

Aw, rant away. :console: It doesn't seem like they're afraid, but perhaps they just don't love ToomVill as much as we do. :rolleyes: I thought the response is pretty positive in Thailand. Grr, stupid and biased Exact. :sick:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Good morning, beautifuls!! :)

Can't wait for OneHD to upload this episode so I can watch it!... And Koon finds out? And Wathit dies!?
Whaaa!? And it was rushed!? Oh gosh, noooo. They can't just do that especially for Wathit's death... he's such an essential character...

Can't believe this lakorn is coming to an end next week already. Seems as if this journey just began :/

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:

But the duration length of some of those lakorns is less than an hour. However, it's unfair that they chose to cut Ngao Jai really short. Unfair for us and for the hardworking team. :cry:

Aw, rant away. :console: It doesn't seem like they're afraid, but perhaps they just don't love ToomVill as much as we do. :rolleyes: I thought the response is pretty positive in Thailand. Grr, stupid and biased Exact. :sick:

Because I seriously think Toomtam is a good actor and he deserves to have more lakorns cause I would watch them, even if Vill is not in it.
They are very biased indeed. It looks like they're too lazy to promote NJ lol. they can't even give us until 20 episodes? that's too mean. NOT COOL, EXACT. :gungirl:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
huajaikaungtur said:

Can't wait for OneHD to upload this episode so I can watch it!... And Koon finds out? And Wathit dies!?
Whaaa!? And it was rushed!? Oh gosh, noooo. They can't just do that especially for Wathit's death... he's such an essential character...

Can't believe this lakorn is coming to an end next week already. Seems as if this journey just began :/

Good morning Marina!! Hope you have a good day
I know I can't believe it's coming to an end, it seems like only yesterday we started watching this lakorn. Time flies when you are fangirling over koojin.

AikOm^_^

I'm tired... :yawn:

huajaikaungtur said:

Morning, Marina! :hiya: Yes to everything. :weep: Poor Watit's death felt so unimportant... It would have been best if they had killed him off at the beginning. Makes no sense as to why they prolonged it, just to kill him at the end anyway. I'm in shock that it's ending next week, too... If only we could just have a few more episodes... :cry:

ImmaSingaholic said:
Because I seriously think Toomtam is a good actor and he deserves to have more lakorns cause I would watch them, even if Vill is not in it.
They are very biased indeed. It looks like they're too lazy to promote NJ lol. they can't even give us until 20 episodes? that's too mean. NOT COOL, EXACT. :gungirl:

Even with all the Ngao Jai promotions and talk shows that ToomVill went on, it still does feel like they don't care enough to promote it. NJ needs at least a solid good 18 episodes. Now, 15 is just freakin' cruel and evil. :rant: