AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
aiyaja said:
Aw. I'm a bit saddened how little Rut and May scenes were in Episode 13, but it's okay, I loved their little baby talk. Haha. Goodnight ladies. Tomorrow is another day, another struggle. Lol

:teary: :weep: You're so busy this week and next week, Aiyaja. :cry: Su su, Aiyaja! :console: :cheer: :strong: Yes, so sad at how there weren't a whole lot of Rut and May scenes as there should be... But their baby talk was hecka sweet and cute (eh, I'm guessing as to what their actual conversation was about :bhehe:)! :blush: :spin: Ok, :goodnite: to you, Aiyaja. Get plenty of rest, and sweet dreams. :kiss: :heart: :grouphug: Hang in there! :kiss3:

AikOm^_^

Wowie! Haha, my stupid net connection is incredibly fast right now! :woot: But dang it, I just know this won't last, and it will be so slow later on... :cry1: Urgh. Oh, hehe, I'm trying to finish some more GIFs before going to sleep. :dance1:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Aw...May didn't want to leave the village. She wants more time with Rut.

Did Wappo asked them to stay for 20 years?!! Haha! I think she's pretty & cute.

Koon is such a handsome bad boy!

May used to smile when seeing Koon. Now, she frowns haha!

May's mom is so cute...hinting that Watit (Rut) is healthy enough to make babied haha! That whole mother-daughter scene was so cute.

Poor Naree...she's actually really good to Koon. She doesn't want him to be a bad person.

Hehe...May wants to make babies. Aw, the bug hugging scene. So heart-warming. My cheeks hurt when smiling. Why so short??!! WHHHHHY!!! And May slept in Rut's embrace.

Watit's goodbye to his mom gave me chills. So sad. I said Watit dying wouldn't affect me & here I'm bawling like a baby.

Ahhhh! This episode was intense.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:
Archery class?! That sounds exciting! You're a really dangerous lady, Ceda! :gungirl: Have fun! And yay, you'll get to watch Ngao Jai afterwards! B) :beer:
Yes. I did very well, except my right arm is hurting bad now. Now I can say "don't mess with me or I'll put an arrow through your head!" Haha!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
huajaikaungtur said:
Ceda, archery class? Oh gosh! That sounds like a lot of fun!
I did it in gym class for a unit once but I was horrible at it. I did enjoy it lots though!
Have fun :)
I first tried it on vacation in Hawaii & I embarassed myself so bad. The little kids did better than me haha. It is pretty fun.

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
Aw...May didn't want to leave the village. She wants more time with Rut.

Did Wappo asked them to stay for 20 years?!! Haha! I think she's pretty & cute.

Koon is such a handsome bad boy!

May used to smile when seeing Koon. Now, she frowns haha!

May's mom is so cute...hinting that Watit (Rut) is healthy enough to make babied haha! That whole mother-daughter scene was so cute.

Poor Naree...she's actually really good to Koon. She doesn't want him to be a bad person.

Hehe...May wants to make babies. Aw, the bug hugging scene. So heart-warming. My cheeks hurt when smiling. Why so short??!! WHHHHHY!!! And May slept in Rut's embrace.

Watit's goodbye to his mom gave me chills. So sad. I said Watit dying wouldn't affect me & here I'm bawling like a baby.

Ahhhh! This episode was intense.

Aw, I love your points, Ceda! Agree with them! Hehe, that's how I feel about everyone and episode 13. I forgot to mention Koon's good looks, but yeah, even when he was bad, he was handsome. :yuck: The part about Koon and May, hah, so funny! Yep, I thought the mother and daughter scene was cute, too. Aw, you cried over Watit's passing? :console: :grouphug:

I'm glad they didn't cut out Rut and May's conversation about babies. They could have; thank goodness they didn't! :phew: Rut and May's snuggle was indeed heartwarming... :heart: :wub: Oh, yes, it was too short... :cry1:

Tomorrow, the heartache! :teary:

ceda_lee said:
Yes. I did very well, except my right arm is hurting bad now. Now I can say "don't mess with me or I'll put an arrow through your head!" Haha!

Yikes! Oh, my... :nailbiter: :hide:

ceda_lee said:
I first tried it on vacation in Hawaii & I embarassed myself so bad. The little kids did better than me haha. It is pretty fun.

:lmao2: :lmao3:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
That's what I get for speaking too soon about Watit. I went back to watch that scene & not the bed hugging scene. What is wrong with me?!! Must be in the mood to cry. Tomorrow looks more intense. May said "my Watit."

Darn it! I have a feeling we are going to get a rush ending.

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
That's what I get for speaking too soon about Watit. I went back to watch that scene & not the bed hugging scene. What is wrong with me?!! Must be in the mood to cry. Tomorrow looks more intense. May said "my Watit."

Darn it! I have a feeling we are going to get a rush ending.

Aw, really? So you went back to re-watch Watit's goodbye to the mom, huh? May said, "my Watit?" :cry:

Yeah, I'm bracing my heart for a rushed ending. :teary: It will be annoying if they delayed the truth in episode 14, adding unnecessary suspense. :rant:

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
It is definitely going to be a rush ending.

:weep: So much for a powerful and emotional finale... :teary:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Well I'm ready for whatever crap they're going to throw at us! I've had my fair share of bad lakorns, bad editing, bad directing, you name it. It ain't gonna hurt me! I'll just yell at my screen.

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
Well I'm ready for whatever crap they're going to throw at us! I've had my fair share of bad lakorns, bad editing, bad directing, you name it. It ain't gonna hurt me! I'll just yell at my screen.

So true. :lmao: I can't destroy this small thing called hope, and so, that's what I'm going to continue to do so. Although it's unlikely the last two episodes are going to go the way I envisioned them to be. :rolleyes:

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
Hoping for more goodies in a few hours. As for now. Have a good night Maiko!

I'm trying to finish some GIFs here, but I'm falling asleep. :cry: :yawn: I guess I can wake up early to finish them. Aw, :goodnite: to you, Ceda! Sweet dreams! :kiss3:

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS!!! I AM NOT READY TO WATCH EPISODE 14 TODAY!!! IT'S GOING TO BREAK MY HEART!!!! I WAS JUST SO HAPPY IN EPISODE 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT HAPPENED!!!!???? WATIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY WATIT IS DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
THANK GOD THEY DIDN'T CUT THE KISS ON THE BED SCENE! THANK YOU THANK YOU
May always fakes herself sleeping just to get all those secret kisses from Rut. LOVE IT.
DAMN KOON IS SUCH A *ITCH. there I said it. Navin was really good in those scenes.