ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
@MissSunny I think he won't die though. Cause Naree is pregnant and I hope she has a good ending with him. I hope they follow the synopsis where Koon didn't die and ends up in jail and finally feel remorse.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Anyone else watched episode 14 yet? I'm thinking if I should just watch the episode at school during my free time or wait until I get home to watch it. I'm scared that if I watch it at school, I might cry at the heart-breaking scenes!!!!! >.< Tell me if I should just watch it or wait until I get home.

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
I am watching episode 14 live!!! the explosion happened, lots of tears, loads of heartbreak, there's a whole lot misunderstanding going on between May and Rut! It's really hard to watch.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Darn it! I missed out on the first 20 minutes or so. :cry1: Urgh, Koon and Naree's father make me sick and so angry! :sick: :rant: I'm happy I woke up in time to catch the part in which May found out the truth about Rut. :teary: It breaks my heart, but ToomVill are just amazing in those dramatic and intense scenes! :wub: Vill still has trouble getting teary-eyed at times, but the emotions are there, and she still is able to cry when the situation calls for it. But for Rut and May's confrontation after the truth is revealed (when she came across him looking at Watit's picture), she was able to get more teary. :thumbsup:

lanblue said:
This I guess has nothing to do with Ngao Jai, but it's from Toomtam. A cover of หัวใจไม่อยู่กับตัว (Hua Jai Mai Yoo Gup Dtua) by Mariam B5
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8mqm1YXZbQ (Credit: GMM TV's Youtube channel)
And if you'd like to know what the song's about: http://deungdutjai.com/2014/03/15/huajaimaiyoogupdtuamariam/

Thanks for sharing, Lanblue!

Kimberry<3 said:
uhm is anybody else having problem streaming NJ? huhuhu

I had trouble, too, KimBerry! :cry:

for zeros said:
Watit's father is okay.He's faking his condition for getting certain evidences. Am I right?

Gah, don't know. Great, will have to re-watch episode 14 in details later.

MissSunny said:
OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS!!! I AM NOT READY TO WATCH EPISODE 14 TODAY!!! IT'S GOING TO BREAK MY HEART!!!! I WAS JUST SO HAPPY IN EPISODE 13!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT HAPPENED!!!!???? WATIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! MY WATIT IS DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

MissSunny! Why, hello there! :hiya: :grouphug: Happy to hear from busy you again! The way things are coming to an end is just so sad...

ImmaSingaholic said:
THANK GOD THEY DIDN'T CUT THE KISS ON THE BED SCENE! THANK YOU THANK YOU
May always fakes herself sleeping just to get all those secret kisses from Rut. LOVE IT.
DAMN KOON IS SUCH A *ITCH. there I said it. Navin was really good in those scenes.

Gah, I actually forgot about that cheek kiss May gave Rut!!!! :shock2: Aw, they didn't cut it? Yay! So sad how I missed it, but I'm definitely looking forward to that scene later. :clap: Hehe, that makes me giddy...yet sad, too. :teary: Their happiness is so short-lived... Oh, also, dearie, aah, please watch your language. :spin: :console: :kiss: I had to edit your post a little bit. :wink: Sorry. :flowers:

MissSunny said:
Maybe it's just me, but anyone else have a feeling that Koon might die? 

The summary already says that he will go to jail, so I hope they didn't change that. :eek:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
MissSunny said:
Anyone else watched episode 14 yet? I'm thinking if I should just watch the episode at school during my free time or wait until I get home to watch it. I'm scared that if I watch it at school, I might cry at the heart-breaking scenes!!!!! >.< Tell me if I should just watch it or wait until I get home.
 its very heartbreaking and all the bad guys are winning it drives u nuts. If u cry easily, its better if u go home and watch haha! Do whatever you want na, I don't cry easily and I can't stand not watching it live haha

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Are you guys having problem streaming NJ? Cause the streaming was fine for me though
awww Maiko u missed it? Don't worry, you'll get to watch it real soon! I am really happy they didn't cut it. But other than that scene, the others were just sad and horrible.

AikOm^_^

ImmaSingaholic said:
Are you guys having problem streaming NJ? Cause the streaming was fine for me though
awww Maiko u missed it? Don't worry, you'll get to watch it real soon! I am really happy they didn't cut it. But other than that scene, the others were just sad and horrible.

The streaming is ok for me now. :phew: Gah, yeah, I missed out on that scene and the beginning, but yep, I can watch it later. (Oh, but for the finale, that better not happen! :smack:) Yeah, right now, the episode is sad... :weep:

AikOm^_^

ImmaSingaholic said:
I am watching episode 14 live!!! the explosion happened, lots of tears, loads of heartbreak, there's a whole lot misunderstanding going on between May and Rut! It's really hard to watch.

Gah, our poor Rut!!!! :teary: Grr, almost everybody hates him now. :girlmad: Ooh, I love that encounter between May and Rut in the bedroom, when Rut was packing his backpack. But...urgh, I hate how they shortened their scenes, like always. :rant:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:

Gah, our poor Rut!!!! :teary: Grr, almost everybody hates him now. :girlmad: Ooh, I love that encounter between May and Rut in the bedroom, when Rut was packing his backpack. But...urgh, I hate how they shortened their scenes, like always. :rant:

And that bedroom scene! did u see May was reluctant to let him leave!!!!!! dying
OMG I HATE HATE THE SCENE EARLIER. DAMN ANGKOON GETS ON MY NERVES SO MUCH!!! I have never seen anyone got punched and still laughing happily about it. And I don't think Por Liang is faking his sickness though, if he's faking it I would be so unhappy causing all the misunderstanding that Rut is the bad guy while he is not!!!!! OMG I've only seen Nang ek being accused of things like this, this is the first time I see pra ek got misunderstood, its refreshing lol but its so frustrating.

AikOm^_^

ImmaSingaholic said:
And that bedroom scene! did u see May was reluctant to let him leave!!!!!! dying
OMG I HATE HATE THE SCENE EARLIER. DAMN ANGKOON GETS ON MY NERVES SO MUCH!!! I have never seen anyone got punched and still laughing happily about it. And I don't think Por Liang is faking his sickness though, if he's faking it I would be so unhappy causing all the misunderstanding that Rut is the bad guy while he is not!!!!! OMG I've only seen Nang ek being accused of things like this, this is the first time I see pra ek got misunderstood, its refreshing lol but its so frustrating.

Yes, I saw that, too! May's heart didn't want him to leave at all, although her mouth says otherwise. :spin:

Koon was ticking me off, too! :angry: Hehe, it is refreshing to see the p'ek in a situation like this, but it is indeed frustrating and sad for our Rut. :cry1:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:

Yes, I saw that, too! May's heart didn't want him to leave at all, although her mouth says otherwise. :spin:

Koon was ticking me off, too! :angry: Hehe, it is refreshing to see the p'ek in a situation like this, but it is indeed frustrating and sad for our Rut. :cry1:

LOL you have no idea how happy I was seeing Koon being forced into marry Naree in front of May, and May didn't even care lol! I'm like serves u right Koon cause you're such a biatch lol!!

AikOm^_^

It is so freakin' unfair how Exact hasn't been sharing a lot of Ngao Jai photos. :annoyed: And I'm ticked off that they cut out so many of Rut and May's scenes, but kept on the unimportant scenes, such as the ones of Koon, Naree's dad, and others. :yuck: Makes me sad that Rut and May's sad and yearning scenes are so rushed... :cry:

AikOm^_^

ImmaSingaholic said:
LOL you have no idea how happy I was seeing Koon being forced into marry Naree in front of May, and May didn't even care lol! I'm like serves u right Koon cause you're such a biatch lol!!

:lmao2: Hehe, I was giddy over that as well! :coverlaf: Laughing at his misery! :lmao3: But dang it! He did look very handsome even when he was brooding at Naree. :drools:

Based on some photos on my IG feed, looks like there was a BTS on NJ earlier?!!!! :woot: I believe Aom was interviewed. And there was a photo of ToomVill in the water during THAT waterfall scene, so I hope it's a BTS on their waterfall scene!!! :weee: :clap:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:
It is so freakin' unfair how Exact hasn't been sharing a lot of Ngao Jai photos. :annoyed: And I'm ticked off that they cut out so many of Rut and May's scenes, but kept on the unimportant scenes, such as the ones of Koon, Naree's dad, and others. :yuck: Makes me sad that Rut and May's sad and yearning scenes are so rushed... :cry:

Yeah I wanna see more scenes of May and Rut. They might have cut out some dialogues and we will never know about it. dang it!
too much of Koon, Naree and her dad. Its so annoying lol! This episode has been nothing but sadness, anger and frustration :rant:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:

:lmao2: Hehe, I was giddy over that as well! :coverlaf: Laughing at his misery! :lmao3: But dang it! He did look very handsome even when he was brooding at Naree. :drools:

Based on some photos on my IG feed, looks like there was a BTS on NJ earlier?!!!! :woot: I believe Aom was interviewed. And there was a photo of ToomVill in the water during THAT waterfall scene, so I hope it's a BTS on their waterfall scene!!! :weee: :clap:

I know Navin is so freaking hot lol!!! what more BTS??? YAYYYYYYYY Hopefully we get to see them soon  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :dance1:

AikOm^_^

ImmaSingaholic said:
Yeah I wanna see more scenes of May and Rut. They might have cut out some dialogues and we will never know about it. dang it!
too much of Koon, Naree and her dad. Its so annoying lol! This episode has been nothing but sadness, anger and frustration :rant:

YEAH, it's annoying and so uncool how much screen time they're wasting on Koon, Naree, and Naree's dad. :sick: And *sob* yes, we'll never know just how many of Rut and May's scenes were cut or shortened...although I can guess. -_-

ImmaSingaholic said:
I know Navin is so freaking hot lol!!! what more BTS??? YAYYYYYYYY Hopefully we get to see them soon  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :dance1:

Hahahaha, we're hating on his character so much, but we still can't help but be a little mesmerized by his good looks. :bhehe: :smack: Aah, yes, I hope One HD will upload it soon! I dearly want to see it! :woot2: :party:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:

YEAH, it's annoying and so uncool how much screen time they're wasting on Koon, Naree, and Naree's dad. :sick: And *sob* yes, we'll never know just how many of Rut and May's scenes were cut or shortened...although I can guess. -_-

omgggg!!! that scene , I died lol! I was so surprised!! I thought Chard is dead for a second I was so happy and then the next Naree's dad was and Chard's back to life LMFAO!!! I was like damn, you didn't die!!!!! But I was so glad Naree's dad is dead. And Koon's smirk!!! damn it , how can someone be this evil??!!! Why is Chard so willing to help Koon, even committing murder!! He's like a slave lol

AikOm^_^

ImmaSingaholic said:
omgggg!!! that scene , I died lol! I was so surprised!! I thought Chard is dead for a second I was so happy and then the next Naree's dad was and Chard's back to life LMFAO!!! I was like damn, you didn't die!!!!! But I was so glad Naree's dad is dead. And Koon's smirk!!! damn it , how can someone be this evil??!!! Why is Chard so willing to help Koon, even committing murder!! He's like a slave lol

Hahaha, I was happy for a second, too, that he "died," but then he miraculously came back to life and revealed to us how he survived. That made me flipping mad! They chose to waste time on such unnecessary scenes like that one, yet cut out the ones of Rut and May. :rant: Seriously?! Just have Chard shoot Naree's dad at the very beginning! :facepalm: Chard is so much in love with Koon. :shrug:

And oh, boy! That scene of Naree and Koon sleeping on the bed! :shock2: So...they did do IT plenty of times, even though Koon doesn't love her. :pervie: :ghehe: I thought it was a hot scene. :drools: