aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:
...I could settle for Son and Vill in a rom com. :mellow: Definitely want to see Vill with Kang! :woot: :yahoo: But who's Tor? Is he another one of The Star singers? And true, Toomtam will be able to generate chemistry with anyone, although...it won't be the same as his chemistry with Vill... :teary:
Thing is, Vill isn't that great in comedy. She overexaggerates. :secret: Hahah, Son's good at comedy. He's funny in Pen Tor. :dance1:

Tor is Tor Thanapob, in Hormones. He's currently in a short drama with Rodmay. He's sooo cute. Hahah. I would like to see him and Vill in a older woman younger guy relationship. :bhehe:

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
aiyaja said:
To be honest, I think Toomtam and Vill fans just don't know how to join hands and generate enough buzz in Thailand. I mean, yes, Toomtam fans are loyal to Toomtam and perhaps may not want to be too involved in promoting ToomVill as a koojin because they're super loyal to May too, but seriously? Ngao Jai's ratings are about the same as Kehas Dao's, which are sort of the same as Fun Feung's, all three lakorns have done relatively well to a certain degree but what made Fun Feung land in news all the time was one, love promo from both Push and Jui that motivated the fans to jin and fin like crazy, which created buzz. Same thing with Leh Ratee. Fans are jinning and finning like crazy because Sean and Esther are really close BTS. As for ToomVill? They keep their distance. Vill doesn't want bad press and Toomtam is always too loyal to even touch Vill. Hahaha. What irks me is Kehas Dao's buzz is less than Ngao Jai yet they have news that fans want a part 2 and who knows, it may be taken into consideration.

Like what does ToomVill fans need to do in order to get attention?! Or are people like the media and news just don't care to pay attention?! Now, that I think of it, it's probably half and half. Hahaha. Anyway, I've already said enough to both domestic and international fans to show their utmost support for Ngao Jai, regardless of whether you support Toomtam or Vill, the success of Ngao Jai is very important to both. You look at Pantip and there's not much activity YET on IG there's tons when Thai fans should already know that Pantip is most important. Plus, I don't know how many times Toomtam has mentioned that he personally checks Pantip for feedback, so I don't understand how these fans won't go in and post like how we are?! I mean, to bad that we're all not members on there or else we would be pioneering this whole movement. :whatever: Anyway, just wanted to express that. :dance1:

The heck? Fans want a part 2 to Kehas Dao? :huh: Well, I guess I can understand that part. 'Tch, I don't need ToomVill to be super close for me to jin them! But collaborations between the two fan clubs would be so nice. :cry: I don't understand either why they don't go onto Pantip to create buzz. :shrug: Hah, if we could, we'd be taking over Pantip by storm! :lolyup: Gah, if only.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
My computer is running crazy right now. Hahah.

Mine is being annoyingly slow. :annoyed:

aiyaja said:
Thing is, Vill isn't that great in comedy. She overexaggerates. :secret: Hahah, Son's good at comedy. He's funny in Pen Tor. :dance1:

Tor is Tor Thanapob, in Hormones. He's currently in a short drama with Rodmay. He's sooo cute. Hahah. I would like to see him and Vill in a older woman younger guy relationship. :bhehe:

Yeah, Vill isn't that great in comedy. :no: Oh, but hahaha, she's great with the comical scenes with Toomtam, my biased heart says that! :bhehe: Really, Son? :huh: Hmm...aah, I suppose he's better at comedy than drama. :bhehe:

Ah, that Tor! :eek: I think I've seen a few pictures of him. But he isn't even with Exact, right? But yes, I'd like to see a collaboration between him and Vill. :thumbup:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I don't know much about Tor but even if he's not with Exact, I believe he's with GMM, so I'm sure they can collaborate if a good production calls. Remember, Vill took a photo with him too and posted it onto IG. :dance1:

I sort of wanted Watit to visit Koon in prison, sort of a I forgive you closure. Let's not hate each other in our next lives sort of deal. That would be a very tear jerking scene for me. :cry:

AikOm^_^

Ooh, that is the same Tor I assumed! Yay! I like him. :bhehe: Ah, wasn't there a photo of him and Vill together from last year? :wub: They were cute! Hehe.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I'm liking him in the Club Friday Series with Rodmay. Omg, he's sooo cute. That boy can act so well and generate chemistry very well too.

I think he can make Vill melt. :bhehe:

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
I don't know much about Tor but even if he's not with Exact, I believe he's with GMM, so I'm sure they can collaborate if a good production calls. Remember, Vill took a photo with him too and posted it onto IG. :dance1:

I sort of wanted Watit to visit Koon in prison, sort of a I forgive you closure. Let's not hate each other in our next lives sort of deal. That would be a very tear jerking scene for me. :cry:

Haha, I was just done posting a comment about that photo. :lol2: So it was the photo I had in mind.

Um, that's a beautiful scenario for Watit and Koon, but like they'd ever give us such a meaningful scene. :loool:

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
I'm liking him in the Club Friday Series with Rodmay. Omg, he's sooo cute. That boy can act so well and generate chemistry very well too.

I think he can make Vill melt. :bhehe:

I see I need to be faster to catch up with you. :weee:

Really now? :woot: Haha, Vill works wonders with younger guys. :ghehe:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I know. I should just start funding my own dramas. Hahaha. I mean, these are professional writers yet they can't even come up with certain touching scenes like these that would move the storyline or what? :scratchhead2:

I just sort of hate it how people just keep blaming Koon for being a bad person when it's sort of Por Liang's fault too for making him this way. :whatever:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:

I see I need to be faster to catch up with you. :weee:

Really now? :woot: Haha, Vill works wonders with younger guys. :ghehe:
Vill needs fresh blood but she's been working with nothing but new leads like Nike and New, so I wouldn't be surprised if she keeps working with new leads. That's good, keeps it fresh.

ToomVill can reunite next year. :drools:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't mind a part 2 of Kehard Dao but only if they concentrate on Gybsy and Yong's relationship. I was so not satisfied! pissed off actually.

I can't believe ToomTam's fans are loyal to May, ack but oh wells, whatever floats their boats. Wish Vill and Son would return to each other. I don't believe that Son and Patricia is really like each other but more like a love promo even if he spent the holiday with her family. Vill just has really bad taste in men!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I think Son honestly adores Pat as a younger sister for right now. Who knows what the future holds but at the moment, he adores her and her family likes him too. But ever since their lakorn ended, besides the vacation, they've sort of distanced now too from Pat's interview.

Yeah, I agree with that, Vill just keeps going for the same type of men when she keeps saying, she's being more careful now. Hahaha.

I want to see SonVill the most. And this time, if it happens, just like Ngao Jai, I will invest my all. :dance1:

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
I know. I should just start funding my own dramas. Hahaha. I mean, these are professional writers yet they can't even come up with certain touching scenes like these that would move the storyline or what? :scratchhead2:

I just sort of hate it how people just keep blaming Koon for being a bad person when it's sort of Por Liang's fault too for making him this way. :whatever:

Haha, please do fund your own dramas. We'll all pitch in. :lol2:

True, Por Liang's at fault, too, for some of the things he does.

aiyaja said:
Vill needs fresh blood but she's been working with nothing but new leads like Nike and New, so I wouldn't be surprised if she keeps working with new leads. That's good, keeps it fresh.

ToomVill can reunite next year. :drools:

:lmao2: Fresh is good. :yummy: And aw, it would be nice if ToomVill can reunite next year... :spin:

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I don't mind a part 2 of Kehard Dao but only if they concentrate on Gybsy and Yong's relationship. I was so not satisfied! pissed off actually.

I can't believe ToomTam's fans are loyal to May, ack but oh wells, whatever floats their boats. Wish Vill and Son would return to each other. I don't believe that Son and Patricia is really like each other but more like a love promo even if he spent the holiday with her family. Vill just has really bad taste in men!

I can't believe it, either. Hah, yeah, Vill and her taste in men. :lol:

aiyaja said:
I think Son honestly adores Pat as a younger sister for right now. Who knows what the future holds but at the moment, he adores her and her family likes him too. But ever since their lakorn ended, besides the vacation, they've sort of distanced now too from Pat's interview.

Yeah, I agree with that, Vill just keeps going for the same type of men when she keeps saying, she's being more careful now. Hahaha.

I want to see SonVill the most. And this time, if it happens, just like Ngao Jai, I will invest my all. :dance1:

What? You want Son and Vill the most? :faint: Aish, Aiyaja. :nono1:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:
What? You want Son and Vill the most? :faint: Aish, Aiyaja. :nono1:
I do. I want to see if Son and Vill have realized their feelings for one another yet. Hahahah.

Like I said, I adore the way Son protects Vill so much. It has made me fall in love with them as a koojing. :bhehe: :crush:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
That's what I think Son and Patricia relationship is, brother/sister. Maybe when she grows up a bit more I might want her with Son but right now, lets have her concentrate on lakorns. Oh and NO to Denkhun!!! :numchuck:

Vill next pra'ek should be Son and Sean!!! I'm ok with her in another lakorn with Push but after Son and Sean please lol.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Oh my gosh, that's true. No to Denkhun. He's a trouble maker. Hahah. I've always pictured Pat to be with James Ji. :secret: But they have absolutely no sparks.

Oh yeah, Sean! How could I have forgotten about him? Oh yeah, Son, Push, Sean are the ones I want to see Vill pair up with next. :woot:

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
I do. I want to see if Son and Vill have realized their feelings for one another yet. Hahahah.

Like I said, I adore the way Son protects Vill so much. It has made me fall in love with them as a koojing. :bhehe: :crush:

Urgh. :yuck: Aw, but whatever works out for Vill. :spin:

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
That's what I think Son and Patricia relationship is, brother/sister. Maybe when she grows up a bit more I might want her with Son but right now, lets have her concentrate on lakorns. Oh and NO to Denkhun!!! :numchuck:

Vill next pra'ek should be Son and Sean!!! I'm ok with her in another lakorn with Push but after Son and Sean please lol.

Vill and Sean would be interesting. :yes: :bhehe:

BIGBANG_VIP_1

sarNie Egg
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I want to see Vill with other actors but I don't know who I want to see Toomtam with. :scratchhead2:

Oh..That's right....Ncmeowmeow..I agree with you 1000 times  :dance1:  only Toom=>Vill in my head :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: :dance2: