AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
aiyaja said:
I like both in very different ways. If only we can combine their strengths. Haha. Besides the skinship in SSP, everything was a fail.

The storyline and emotions are better in Ngao Jai but the skinship is a major fail.

Hahah!

:loool: Aw, I love the skinship in NJ! But haha, the skinship in SSP is indeed a tad more exciting. Hey, if you combine their strengths together, there we go! The perfect lakorn right there! :lolyup:

kpop4ever

sarNie Egg
Maiko^_^ said:

Their real names or characters' names? Sorry, I don't. :spin: :sweat: Hopefully, someone in here will be able to help us out.

Ah, by the way! I meant to get back to your first post in this thread, but I never did. Kpop4ever, I'm glad to hear that you're enjoying this lakorn, yay! :highfive: :grouphug:

Yes, I'm asking for their real names.  :thumbsup:

AikOm^_^

Oh, yay! Yet another finished GIF! I'm in the mood for sad GIFs tonight... :weep: Even when they're upset, dang, they still look so beautiful! :wub:

kpop4ever

sarNie Egg
Maiko^_^ said:

Gah, we have bad luck. :cry: :console: :grouphug: I have no idea why they're in a hurry to finish off this lakorn; it isn't fair to us, the ones who waited nearly two years for it to go on air! Oh, well, let's just be grateful for it nevertheless. :heart:

It's okay. This lakorn is good and I LOVE IT. It's become one of my favorites. I'm happy for being able to watch it with english subtitles. I'm so grateful for the subbers. Thank you, subbers! Even though it's coming to an end, I am a very happy viewer. I love Vill&Toomtam.  :kiss:  :thumbsup:  :bravo:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
I like both in very different ways. If only we can combine their strengths. Haha. Besides the skinship in SSP, everything was a fail.

The storyline and emotions are better in Ngao Jai but the skinship is a major fail.

Hahah!

hahah

AikOm^_^

kpop4ever said:
Yes, I'm asking for their real names.  :thumbsup:

Ah, ok, perhaps Aiyaja can help us out with that, then. :spin:

aiyaja said:
See! If only Aom and Art collaborated, it would have been another A for AMAZING! Lol

...I was just going to mention that myself. :whahuh: :lolyup: Hahaha, you beat me to it again! Yeah, let's hope Aom selects P'Art as her director next time, instead of her daddy. :bhehe:

Aiyaja, Kpop4ever wants to know this. Do you know the names of the two actresses who played as Rin's friends? :spin:

kpop4ever said:
It's okay. This lakorn is good and I LOVE IT. It's become one of my favorites. I'm happy for being able to watch it with english subtitles. I'm so grateful for the subbers. Thank you, subbers! Even though it's coming to an end, I am a very happy viewer. I love Vill&Toomtam.  :kiss:  :thumbsup:  :bravo:

Aw, me, too! :cry: Eek, you love Toomtam and Vill? That's awesome! :highfive: :grouphug: :heart: They're a wonderful pair! :wub:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
Hahah!
Hahaha! Well said.

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
Hahaha! Well said.

OMGosh, Ceda! Your new profile photo! :shock2: I was feeling drowsy, but that photo jolted me awake! :woot: :drool: Haha, what a nice sight! :ghehe: Aw, I miss your smiley face though. :cry: It's okay; it's embedded in my mind and heart. :heart: :kiss:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Became I'm subbing it, it sort of takes away from enjoying it. Lol

I think this lakorn has been decent so far. Just a bit slow in the beginning and lack of skinship but everything else isn't that bad. Lol

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
I'll get back to Kpop4ever when I get home. I'll have to research.

Aw, thanks. I'm sure Kpop4ever will be very grateful for that. :kiss: :grouphug:

aiyaja said:
Became I'm subbing it, it sort of takes away from enjoying it. Lol

I think this lakorn has been decent so far. Just a bit slow in the beginning and lack of skinship but everything else isn't that bad. Lol

*Sigh* It was pretty slow at the beginning. >_<

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I want ToomVill to be a real married couple in the next lakorn together so they can cross the line without guilt. Haha.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
I want ToomVill to be a real married couple in the next lakorn together so they can cross the line without guilt. Haha.

OMG aiyaja, only if happen real :weee: :weee:

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:

Hah, we badly want to see them fulfill their desires. :loool: Again, I love it that Toomtam's Rut didn't take advantage of May, but gah, I want them to make babies, dang it! May badly wanted it, too! :baby: Aw, their third time being married...that would be so sweet. :wub:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:
OMGosh, Ceda! Your new profile photo! :shock2: I was feeling drowsy, but that photo jolted me awake! :woot: :drool: Haha, what a nice sight! :ghehe: Aw, I miss your smiley face though. :cry: It's okay; it's embedded in my mind and heart. :heart: :kiss:
Hehe. Is it too much for you? You were the one who shared that pic with me many many many moons ago.

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
Hehe. Is it too much for you? You were the one who shared that pic with me many many many moons ago.

No, in fact, it's not enough!!!! :weee: Aah, now I really want to see more scenes like that one from them! :drools: Aw, you made it sound like such a long time ago! :spin: I'm feeling nostalgic all over again. :heart: I see we're both still so crazy over that beautiful and perfect photo! :pervie: :highfive:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:
No, in fact, it's not enough!!!! :weee: Aah, now I really want to see more scenes like that one from them! :drools: Aw, you made it sound like such a long time ago! :spin: I'm feeling nostalgic all over again. :heart: I see we're both still so crazy over that beautiful and perfect photo! :pervie: :highfive:
Haha! Sol-lie! I tend to exaggerate at times. Yes...and because of these pics I watched the Chinese sub version just for the intimate scenes again. I was just a fan then, but that pic locked ToomVill in my heart.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
We only got to see ToomVill consummate their marriage and love once in SSP even though poor Gan was pulled into a 24 hour shift by Thit there but still we want to see more! Hahah!