AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
ceda_lee said:
Haha! Sol-lie! I tend to exaggerate at times. Yes...and because of these pics I watched the Chinese sub version just for the intimate scenes again. I was just a fan then, but that pic locked ToomVill in my heart.

You do exaggerate! :lmao: Aw, there you go again with your exaggeration: that photo locked them in your heart, huh? :heart: :spin: :wub:

aiyaja said:
We only got to see ToomVill consummate their marriage and love once in SSP even though poor Gan was pulled into a 24 hour shift by Thit there but still we want to see more! Hahah!

:weep: It should be a crime that they don't get to do a whole lot more... :cry1:

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Hahah!

If they ever got to do more sizzling stuff, their GIFs would be in slomo! Hahah!

I'd spend all day just staring at those slowmo GIFs... :drools:

Urgh, now I'm feeling sort of dissatisfied with the teasing skinship in NJ...if only the story took on a more dangerous and exciting route!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Hahah! I would too!

Dannnngggg it. I want to see Thit and Gan'd love scene. Ugh! It always brings me back to this point. Hahah.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Hahah! I would too!

Dannnngggg it. I want to see Thit and Gan'd love scene. Ugh! It always brings me back to this point. Hahah.

I see our dirty minds think alike. :pervie:

:whahuh: Yes, there you go again, lamenting over Thit and Gan's lost love scene! :loool: Gah, I feel your frustration, Aiyaja. I do want to see it, too... :spin: We need to bombard P'Art about it again. :yes:

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Gosh! The MV scene was so beautiful! Props to that MV editor for teasing us! Hahah.

Aah, I don't know whether I should praise the editor or curse him/her. :cry1: Oh, give me a few minutes here! Be right back! :wink:

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
I praise! If not for then MC editor, we would have never seen such a beautiful love scene. Haha!

Well, I'm cursing him or her out, for because of that, it got my hopes up for nothing! To this day, we still haven't gotten to see it yet. :rant: But...I suppose seeing a glimpse of it is heaven enough. -_- Well, here you go, buddy! :pervie: Slowmo, too. :ghehe: I actually created this GIF some time ago... :eek:

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
I just died! That is too beautiful! My eyes are teary now! Hahahah!

:lmao3: I want to cry for a different reason. Yep, I still feel more like cursing out on the MV editor. :lmao: After spending several minutes just looking at the GIF, I'm left wondering what Thit's next action was after he pulled off her shirt. :cry1:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
My question and curiousity exactly!

Hahah! Hey, check to see when Thit was gently guiding Gan down on the bed, was she topless by then?! I should know by now after having watched it thousands of times. Hahah! I mean, this scene of taking off her shirt was before they went down. Lol

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
My question and curiousity exactly!

Hahah! Hey, check to see when Thit was gently guiding Gan down on the bed, was she topless by then?! I should know by now after having watched it thousands of times. Hahah! I mean, this scene of taking off her shirt was before they went down. Lol

In what was shown in the actual episode, Gan still had her shirt on. So perhaps, she got shy again, lost her confidence, and sat up, but Thit pulled his moves on her, convincing her not to leave him. :pervie: Hence, when he pulled down her top, they were sitting up. And then he laid her on the bed again? Oh, great, now I want to go back to create GIFs from their short, love scene in SSP. :spin:

I imagine him putting his naughty hand on her back to touch it, after pulling off her top. :ghehe:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Hahah! Awwww! Mannnnnnnn! The scene right after pulling down her top must have been hotttttt! Lol

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Hahah! Awwww! Mannnnnnnn! The scene right after pulling down her top must have been hotttttt! Lol

Must be so! Too hot that they had to cut it! Must be even more extreme than any of Nee's raeng scenes! :spicy:

aiyaja said:
ToomVill should be in a racy and hot Club Friday series. Hahah.

Ah, but those plotlines are depressing though. :cry1: But yes, they're racy. :dance1:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes the fanfic can be racy, can you.ladies handle it? Dont clobber me later ok. I'll finish it before I post it.

OMG where is that gif from? Don't tell me it is a deleted scene!!

Dango

sarNie Egg
I know I am a little late on this ship, but just to let everyone know, I have been on this forum ever since page 100 or something around there, hahaha, I was just unsure if I should join this forum. HOWEVER, Maiko's slomo gif above of SSP made my mind wander into deep thoughts of what happened after Thit took off the shirt. I'm thinking about writing the aftermath of that "scene"... hehehe... Anyways, again, I hope I am not too late to join this forum, and if I am, sorry for joining late.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Dango said:
I know I am a little late on this ship, but just to let everyone know, I have been on this forum ever since page 100 or something around there, hahaha, I was just unsure if I should join this forum. HOWEVER, Maiko's slomo gif above of SSP made my mind wander into deep thoughts of what happened after Thit took off the shirt. I'm thinking about writing the aftermath of that "scene"... hehehe... Anyways, again, I hope I am not too late to join this forum, and if I am, sorry for joining late.
Welcome Dango! It is never too late, I just joined not too long ago and the girls took me under their wings and made me feel like family. As long as your heart has Vill and Toomtam, you are always welcome.