aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Yes the fanfic can be racy, can you.ladies handle it? Dont clobber me later ok. I'll finish it before I post it.

OMG where is that gif from? Don't tell me it is a deleted scene!!
I think we're all over 18 so bring it on! Hahah!

That was from SSP's willing scene that was cut.

Hey, Dango! You're not late! Welcome to the thread! Oh yeah, please do share with us your literature. Hahah!

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Yes the fanfic can be racy, can you.ladies handle it? Dont clobber me later ok. I'll finish it before I post it.

OMG where is that gif from? Don't tell me it is a deleted scene!!

Yes, we can handle it! Can YOU?! :woot: Ooh, looking forward to it! :clap: As for clobbering you...er, no promises! :p

I guess it counts as a deleted scene. :cry1: It's from SSP's official MV; you've never seen it? :eek:

Dango said:
I know I am a little late on this ship, but just to let everyone know, I have been on this forum ever since page 100 or something around there, hahaha, I was just unsure if I should join this forum. HOWEVER, Maiko's slomo gif above of SSP made my mind wander into deep thoughts of what happened after Thit took off the shirt. I'm thinking about writing the aftermath of that "scene"... hehehe... Anyways, again, I hope I am not too late to join this forum, and if I am, sorry for joining late.

OH, MY GOSH! Eek, welcome, welcome, welcome, Dango! :welcome: No, like Aiyaja and Ncmeowmeow35 said, it's never too late. We're happy to have you join us! :grouphug: :flowers: :kiss: I hope you will enjoy being here on Asianfuse! :clap:

AikOm^_^

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Welcome Dango! It is never too late, I just joined not too long ago and the girls took me under their wings and made me feel like family. As long as your heart has Vill and Toomtam, you are always welcome.

Aw! :wub: :grouphug: It's not just Vill and Toomtam. I'm sure we all share similar and different interests. :dance1:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
No!!!! I've never seen it! Omg fin!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oyy, really?! Haha!

That's why we ALWAYS complain about the cut willing scene in SSP because just look at it!!! It's sooooo hot!

AikOm^_^

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
No!!!! I've never seen it! Omg fin!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here you go! :pervie:

Credit: exactmusic's YouTube Channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKd3VtUNa1Y

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Oyy, really?! Haha!

That's why we ALWAYS complain about the cut willing scene in SSP because just look at it!!! It's sooooo hot!

And we're still complaining! :coverlaf: :loool: Ahh, I'm listening to the song right now, and it brings back so many feels!!!! :spin: ToomVill... :wub:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Hahaha! That song makes me hungry for ToomVill! Omg! They should do a Seur 2 and cast ToomVill but this time, the Seur finally mated with the Queen. Hahahah!

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Hahaha! That song makes me hungry for ToomVill! Omg! They should do a Seur 2 and cast ToomVill but this time, the Seur finally mated with the Queen. Hahahah!

:loool: :lmao2: :rofl: :lmao3: Whahaha, "mated." That sounds so tame, but aah, the visions I'm getting are so exciting and dangerous and passionate! :woot: :shutup: Kekeke, that would be perfect for ToomVill! :pervie:

AikOm^_^

Hahaha, ok, Aiyaja. We're treading on dangerous waters again, you and I. Where's Ceda when we need her?! :bhehe: She needs to contribute her own delicious thoughts!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I just had to listen to the song again!! Omg!!! So many emotions surged through me!! SSP will always be my first and classic love! Hahah! Gosh! ToomVill need to mate! Lol

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
I just had to listen to the song again!! Omg!!! So many emotions surged through me!! SSP will always be my first and classic love! Hahah! Gosh! ToomVill need to mate! Lol

Hah! I had the same feelings! :weee: Yikes, that last part about them mating... :lmao3: :pervie: :secret: :shutup:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
No, they need to! Hahah!

They're so hot! I sort of feel like crying when listening to that song. I can see Thit chasing Gan all over again just craving for her and yearning to become one with her! Hahah!

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
No, they need to! Hahah!

They're so hot! I sort of feel like crying when listening to that song. I can see Thit chasing Gan all over again just craving for her and yearning to become one with her! Hahah!

They need a real and detailed love scene. :cry1: My head has been imagining them in all sorts of scenes. :bhehe: Yeah, I was getting teary myself when listening to the song. :teary: Ah, I see the same things. The passion and fire in Thit's eyes... :spin: :blush:

Oh, Rut's just as passionate for May, but his passion is more on the gentle and sweet side as of this moment. :wub:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Haha, I usually don't ever go fifty shades of grey on anyone but when it comes to ToomVill, I can't help it! Lol

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Haha, I usually don't ever go fifty shades of grey on anyone but when it comes to ToomVill, I can't help it! Lol

I've never read the book (I want to), but I read the summaries on Wikipedia. :lol: Ooh, you mean you want them in those kinds of situations? :eyetwitch: :secret:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Oh no, I've never read them either. I just used that as reference. I don't want them Iike that! Too kinky. Hahah.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Oh no, I've never read them either. I just used that as reference. I don't want them Iike that! Too kinky. Hahah.

:whahuh: Geez, only a reference? I'm kind of disappointed. :bhehe:

Groan, not sure if I can get my things done in time before Ngao Jai's finale, but I will try. :numchuck:

Back to May and Rut. Ohhhhh, I want to see Rut and May consummate their love so bad... :spin: They need some real loving right now. :cry: