AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Aah, got to leave now. I'll be back in 9+ hours to cause more mayhem. :bhehe: Have a wonderful day, everyone! :flowers: :grouphug: :kiss: :heart:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
ceda_lee said:
:lmao3: In LRT, Kate, her siblings & friends were watching NJ.  
Hahahah! :weee:

That's funny.

They should honestly criss cross some of the dramas.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Hi Ceda! I wanted to mention this earlier but your avatar is soooo hot, oh gosh. Definitely bringing back the sizzling ToomVill chemistry in SSP.

And really!? NJ in LR? I'll have to look out for it when catching up on the LR episodes, hehe :D
I love it when they criss cross dramas!!

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
ceda_lee said:
Yes, when I watched it raw. I've missed it but when I went back to do the segment on episode 2 on Viki, I noticed it because of Tootam voice. I was like, "really? Wow, they're watching NJ... In LR... "

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Forgive me for any mistakes. Both episodes have not been QCed yet, so there may be some minor errors especially past, present, and future tenses. Haha. Plus, depending on the time segments, it can cut through a convo too. Hahah.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Okay, correction.

It was the cast and crew of Kehas Dao themselves that requested for a second season. They enjoyed each other so much that they are requesting for a second season. Wow, I didn't know that New is writing the second season?! The first season was based on a book or something, so since there is no second season book, New is writing everything from scratch.

Okay, so what they're trying to tell me is, if the cast and crew request for a second season, then it can happen?? Hahaha. I thought fans had to beg for a second season? I didn't think Kehas Dao had that much buzz, so I was quite puzzled at first as to how fans created that much buzz for a second season. Ohhhh, it's the cast and crew that made the request. Well, of course, there are fans of Kehas Dao too that probaly want a second season but their buzz is only so so.

Anyway, P'Aom and the Ngao Jai crew should request a second season of Ngao Jai too so we can see Rut and May on their wedding night plus babies. :woot:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
YingSheng said:
Yes, when I watched it raw. I've missed it but when I went back to do the segment on episode 2 on Viki, I noticed it because of Tootam voice. I was like, "really? Wow, they're watching NJ... In LR... "
I had to rewind to make sure. I didn't even hear the song, but heard the group talking about "kiss/slap." Then I paid attention HAHAHA!

AikOm^_^

Yay, I'm home. Let's see what the damages are today. :weee:

aiyaja said:
Aww! Okay, take care at work ja.

Yeah, sloppy editing lead to huge disappointments here.

Eek, thanks, Aiyaja! :spin: :kiss: It was a nice day at work for the most part, except for rude and impatient people. I need to think more about you guys and ToomVill to cheer me up at work and keep me smiling for the rude people. :numchuck: :strong: Oh, haha, I feel embarrassed for myself, because several times at work today, my mind kept on wandering to our fan fiction ideas for ToomVill. :loool: I think I scared quite a lot of people today. Had to bite my cheeks from breaking into a grin. :bhehe:

Urgh, the sloppy editing... :yuck: :nono1:

huajaikaungtur said:
Seeya later, Maiko! :) Have fun, love!

Hello beautifuls!!! How are you all today?

Aw, thanks, Marina girl! It's always wonderful, coming home to you guys and this thread! I need to think more of you guys and ToomVill to keep my smile on at work. :grouphug:

ceda_lee said:

:whahuh: Oh, that is hilarious! :lmao: :lolyup: :rofl: Aw!!!!

ceda_lee said:
Hi Marina!!! 

Hehe, how cute! :heart:

aiyaja said:
Hahahah! :weee:

That's funny.

They should honestly criss cross some of the dramas.

That would be so cool! :lol2:

huajaikaungtur said:
Hi Ceda! I wanted to mention this earlier but your avatar is soooo hot, oh gosh. Definitely bringing back the sizzling ToomVill chemistry in SSP.

And really!? NJ in LR? I'll have to look out for it when catching up on the LR episodes, hehe :D

Yeah, Ceda's avatar is causing heart attacks all across the country. :lol:

aiyaja said:
I've been busy subbing!

Episode 13 has been fully subbed ja. Now, working on Episode 14.

Aw, thanks, Aiyaja and our Shadow Hunters! :cry: :heart: :worthy: :flowers: :kiss: :wub: :grouphug:

YingSheng said:

You can even hear Toomtam's voice? :woot:

aiyaja said:
Episode 14 has been fully subbed too!

Yay, thanks! :kiss3: :grouphug:

aiyaja said:
Okay, correction.

It was the cast and crew of Kehas Dao themselves that requested for a second season. They enjoyed each other so much that they are requesting for a second season. Wow, I didn't know that New is writing the second season?! The first season was based on a book or something, so since there is no second season book, New is writing everything from scratch.

Okay, so what they're trying to tell me is, if the cast and crew request for a second season, then it can happen?? Hahaha. I thought fans had to beg for a second season? I didn't think Kehas Dao had that much buzz, so I was quite puzzled at first as to how fans created that much buzz for a second season. Ohhhh, it's the cast and crew that made the request. Well, of course, there are fans of Kehas Dao too that probaly want a second season but their buzz is only so so.

Anyway, P'Aom and the Ngao Jai crew should request a second season of Ngao Jai too so we can see Rut and May on their wedding night plus babies. :woot:

What?! It was Kehas Dao's own cast and crew who wanted a second season?! How cool and sweet! :thumbsup:

Aw, I love that idea of a second season for Ngao Jai. :cry: But...NJ's cast and crew probably don't want one. They don't seem to love each other enough... :cry1: Oh, well. Hehe, I would actually prefer an all new storyline and lakorn for ToomVill anyway. :woot: This time, with all the juicy details! But just the very thought of Rut and May's wedding night and their future babies...gah! :SPIN: :wub: :heart: So stinkin' sweet and heartwarming... :D

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
huajaikaungtur said:

Yeah, looking at it makes me so upset about the lack of skinship in NJ.

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
I had to rewind to make sure. I didn't even hear the song, but heard the group talking about "kiss/slap." Then I paid attention HAHAHA!

I can just picture you. :ghehe: You feeling better now? :console:

ceda_lee said:
Yeah, looking at it makes me so upset about the lack of skinship in NJ.

...*Sigh* Don't remind me... :cry1: I freakin' love all their moments and scenes in NJ, but those two...they just can't resist each other, and them together just scream, "SKINSHIP!" Like NOW. :drool:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I thought my avatar will be too R-rated, but then I realize that there is no such thing as too R-rated when it comes to ToomVill...well, for me, that is. I searched through soooooo many photos & couldn't decide which one to pick. Then I saw this one & immediately saved it.