AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
ceda_lee said:
I thought my avatar will be too R-rated, but then I realize that there is no such thing as too R-rated when it comes to ToomVill...well, for me, that is. I searched through soooooo many photos & couldn't decide which one to pick. Then I saw this one & immediately saved it.

No such thing as too R-rated for ToomVill? :eyetwitch: Are you sure about that? :ghehe: Ooh, so you went through so many photos, eh? Haha, I love your final choice! :thumbsup:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Maiko, unfortunately no. I came home sick today & napped for a few hours. Thanks for asking. You have always been so sweet to me & all members.

*sigh* I wish they could have shown more waterfall scenes. I meant they took hours to film one scene & gave us less than a minute. Oh...I forgot to mention that I was giving my girl Vill mad props for giving Rut a real kiss on his cheek & not the typical sniff kiss that most (or all) n'eks give. And she makes the first move too. She wants to make kids too! It's usually p'ek that teases n'ek about it. Made him hold her to sleep hehehe. I love her so much it's insane.

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
Maiko, unfortunately no. I came home sick today & napped for a few hours. Thanks for asking. You have always been so sweet to me & all members.

*sigh* I wish they could have shown more waterfall scenes. I meant they took hours to film one scene & gave us less than a minute. Oh...I forgot to mention that I was giving my girl Vill mad props for giving Rut a real kiss on his cheek & not the typical sniff kiss that most (or all) n'eks give. And she makes the first move too. She wants to make kids too! It's usually p'ek that teases n'ek about it. Made him hold her to sleep hehehe. I love her so much it's insane.

Aw, no...that's terrible. :cry: Allergies are no fun. The most I ever get is a runny nose from the cold weather, so for you to get the full blast, yuck. :sick: :cry: Well, hehe, I do worry for you and the others. :blush: :kiss: Ok, hope it all goes away soon, so that you'll feel more hyper soon. :console: :strong:

Aah, I know! I wish they hadn't shortened their waterfall scenes AT ALL... I'm feeling hurt and angry all over again for our NJ and the cast and crew... :weep: I love that cheek kiss she gave Toomtam! :drool: It was as real as it gets! Like I mentioned on a previous page, you can hear the smooching sound from her kiss. :blush: Right! I absolutely love and adore May when she was so lovey-dovey with Rut! :spin: I agree with you, Ceda; I love it that she was the bold one, wanting to make babies with him and wanting to love him... :wub: Ah, dang it! If only we could see more of their sweet scenes... :cloud9:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
My Ngao Jai ladies...I'm listening to the OST before I hit the sack and I feel so sad right now! I can't believe our dreams of two years will soon end. This moment is way too surreal that I can't contain the emotions pouring out of my heart. Lol

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
My Ngao Jai ladies...I'm listening to the OST before I hit the sack and I feel so sad right now! I can't believe our dreams of two years will soon end. This moment is way too surreal that I can't contain the emotions pouring out of my heart. Lol

I was literally crying earlier. No heavy tears, but tears nevertheless. Hah, I was half-trying to improve my ability to cry, but there was only gentle tears...the heck?! My heart is literally breaking now, and this heartache is real! But I could only managed a few tears... :teary: The waterworks (or sprinklers, in this case tonight) have stopped for the moment, but my eyes are sore from those tears... :eek:uch: Makes me feel like I need to sleep it off. But I can't! There are still so many things to do. :cry:

Now, you got me listening to Ab Normal's ทั้งที่ผิดก็ยังรัก song, Aiyaja. Aah, there goes the emotions again...and the tears! They're heavy this time! :cry1:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Gosh! I love the OST. The music is so sad.

But I can't wait until the finale because only then can we dream a new dream since this dream has already been fulfilled. Hehe.

Aom seems to adore Toomtam and Vill so much, wonder if Aom really is considering pairing them up again?! Haha. Aom did say soon she'll have something out.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Gosh! I love the OST. The music is so sad.

But I can't wait until the finale because only then can we dream a new dream since this dream has already been fulfilled. Hehe.

Aom seems to adore Toomtam and Vill so much, wonder if Aom really is considering pairing them up again?! Haha. Aom did say soon she'll have something out.

The music is sad...just hearing the music gets me emotional. I'm currently making another sad GIF of them to express my depression. I was going through one of the early teasers (the first "official" solo NJ teaser), and boy! When the song played and it got to scenes of them crying and yearning for each other, gah! :cry: I'm still crying right now. Dang it. This is going to be a watery weekend for me... I'm going to drown in my own tears.

...Don't give me false hope, Aiyaja. :weep: But I can't stop hoping and dreaming and loving, anyway. Isn't Jeab reuniting Push and Jooy/Jui again? It would be hecka sweet if Aom does pull strings to reunite her (and our) ToomVill again. :spin: :worthy: *Sniff* I'm sorry, but the tears are still here...gah, my nose is clogged.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Haha. Push and Vill need to reunite before Push and Jui. I sort of miss PushVill. I hope they're in a lakorn I can bear.

It's very rare for a third collaboration but whatever happens, good luck to both our ToomVill.

Aww! I'm so sad too, but I'll have to go to sleep with my eyes swollen then.

Goodnight ja.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Haha. Push and Vill need to reunite before Push and Jui. I sort of miss PushVill. I hope they're in a lakorn I can bear.

It's very rare for a third collaboration but whatever happens, good luck to both our ToomVill.

Aww! I'm so sad too, but I'll have to go to sleep with my eyes swollen then.

Goodnight ja.

There were a lot of Push/Vill fans begging for their reunion. >_< *Sniff*

Yeah, it's especially rare in Exact. Even Aom and Tik were only paired twice. But Captain - Aom (but hehe, they were paired outside of Exact) and Bee - Pong were some of the lucky ones! Oh, Pepper - Ann, too! *Sob* Good luck to our ToomVill, too. :weep: Ok, :goodnite: to you, then, Aiyaja. :console: This is us tonight. Ugh, my eyes are swollen as well. :eek:uch:

AikOm^_^

Kimberry<3 said:
I'm crying as well. :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

Aw, my KimBerry! :cry1: :console: :grouphug: The day before the finale is bound to be worse... And the day/night of the finale is bound to be even more emotional and extreme! :lmao: Gah, my head hurts from all those tears... :eek:uch:

Hope you're getting your requirements done? I'm going to try to get my other stuff done. Going to stay away from this thread for the next hour or so. Then, I'm off to sleep! :yawn:

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I'm one of the fans that are begging for a Push and vill reunion, i love them in ln, they were so cute

Hehe, I knew you were one of them. :bhehe:

Maiko^_^ said:

Aw, my KimBerry! :cry1: :console: :grouphug: The day before the finale is bound to be worse... And the day/night of the finale is bound to be even more emotional and extreme! :lmao: Gah, my head hurts from all those tears... :eek:uch:

Hope you're getting your requirements done? I'm going to try to get my other stuff done. Going to stay away from this thread for the next hour or so. Then, I'm off to sleep! :yawn:

I'm currently getting it done Maiko.  :dance3:  :dance1:  I am dreading at the same time looking forward to the last episode. This is not goodbye..this is just see you later ToomVill finale. Good night na 

AikOm^_^

Kimberry<3 said:
I'm currently getting it done Maiko.  :dance3:  :dance1:  I am dreading at the same time looking forward to the last episode. This is not goodbye..this is just see you later ToomVill finale. Good night na 

YES! I'm happy to hear that you're getting it done. :thumbsup: Su su, KimBerry! :kiss: :cheer: :strong: Aw, "see you later, ToomVill finale?!" :spin: Hehe, I think so, too. :blush: :grouphug: All righty, thank you for the good nite wishes. :wub: :kiss3:

Maiko^_^ said:

YES! I'm happy to hear that you're getting it done. :thumbsup: Su su, KimBerry! :kiss: :cheer: :strong: Aw, "see you later, ToomVill finale?!" :spin: Hehe, I think so, too. :blush: :grouphug: All righty, thank you for the good nite wishes. :wub: :kiss3:

I have to so that I will be free when Monday comes. It is a see you later because I'm hoping for more ToomVill projects in the future.  :dance1:
:heart:  :kiss:  love you. 

VILLNAN said:
 Oh man you're too greedy just like me :highfive:

so Vill is the common factor.. :woot:  

BTW anybody else have a problem watching episodes on Viki? It only plays the 1st part of all the episodes and it jumps on the next episode not to the next part. Is it just me? Huge Thanks to the Shadow Hunters Team for such quick subbing work. I don't know how to understand and thoroughly enjoy NJ without you. :dance1:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Kimberry<3 said:

I have to so that I will be free when Monday comes. It is a see you later because I'm hoping for more ToomVill projects in the future.  :dance1:
:heart:  :kiss:  love you. 

so Vill is the common factor.. :woot:  

BTW anybody else have a problem watching episodes on Viki? It only plays the 1st part of all the episodes and it jumps on the next episode not to the next part. Is it just me? Huge Thanks to the Shadow Hunters Team for such quick subbing work. I don't know how to understand and thoroughly enjoy NJ without you. :dance1:

Yes I do have problem! anyway here aiyaja sent me how to watch!

1. Click Subtitle Editor on Part I
It'll take you the Subtitle Editor page. To the bottom left corner, you'll see a drop menu and the Episode broken up into 4 parts, click the next part. It'll refresh you to the next part.
2. Then click "Shadow of the Heart (Ngao Jai) Episode 013" to the top left hand corner next to the Viki logo. It'll take you back to Episode Part 2 with subtitles.