ImmaSingaholic said:
HELLO EVERYONE!!! I AM FINALLY DONE WITH MY MV!!! HERE'S SOMETHING TO CHEER U ALL UP BEFORE NJ ENDS. I'm such a slowpoke when it comes to editing MVs. I spent so many hours on this and luckily it came out okay. HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY THANKS!  :dance1:  :kiss:  :heart:  :heart:

*video*

THis is PERFECTION!  Job Well Done!  :highfive:  :party:  Thank you for sharing.. :kiss:  :heart:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
This is totally not me being biased (ahem) but i think Son looks the part more, cus i have yet to see Push in a serious role but he would be such a hot Anothai.
Push was serious towards the end of FF. He was hot. Hahah. Either Son or Push is fine but I think LK will most likely be given to a newbie Exact wants to promote though. That seems to be the streak for right now.

Kimberry<3 said:
Ohhhh my goodness! I didn't have internet connection for 30 hours..I hope it won't happen on Monday.  :cry:

So Maiko hasn't been around? I hope she gets back before the finale. Miss you Maiko.  :kiss:

I want to start watching Sao Noi..where can I watch it? Can someone help me out please. :weee:
Watch it on Viki.

http://www.viki.com/tv/9017c-sao-noi-2012-little-girl-completed

lanblue

sarNie Hatchling
As to the fake will, I don't get it: Koon gives 20% of Por Liang's assets to May, and it seems Kitja is not upset. Why? Is it because of some law issue, e.g., some guaranteed share for May as Por Liang's daughter-in-law? Otherwise, if (as they say) Por Liang has concerns about May, then why does May still get the 20% share? And it's odd again if (as they say) the will is made right before May marries Watit, Por Liang has no way to anticipate Watit's death and no reason to leave everything to Koon. Or Koon and Kitja simply know, by pointing the finger at the liar Rut, everyone would forget/forsake to question the validity of the will? It makes no sense to me.

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
aiyaja said:
It got boring when San and Nid rarely saw each other. That was when she was going through hell just to make it back to restore his love for her. Dang! That's why I love Sao Noi. Nid had steadfast love towards Siam. Omg. It was beautiful. Hahahaha. Just from the fitting, looks like Vill is already in character for A Love To Kill. She looks so beautiful.

Son's character annoys me a lot in SN because he's so ignorant (and dumb) even though Wanida gave Siam a lot of hints lol that he was the man that she was talking about in the past, I feel sorry for Nid having to put so much effort to get him back, and make him fall in love with her all over again. I wasn't excited for ALTK at first, but after the fitting, I am loving NewVill and I am very excited to watch it! I agree Vill looks very beautiful and stunning.

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Kimberry<3 said:

THis is PERFECTION!  Job Well Done!  :highfive:  :party:  Thank you for sharing.. :kiss:  :heart:

Awww you're welcome I'm really happy you love it  :kiss:  :kiss:
I am glad that you are back, I miss Maiko!!!
I can't believe NJ IS ENDING TOMORROW. 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Are you having trouble surfing this thread?? I haven't been coming in here because I'm having trouble, the browser freezes and none of the pics or gifs load...

ImmaSingaholic said:
Awww you're welcome I'm really happy you love it  :kiss:  :kiss:
I am glad that you are back, I miss Maiko!!!
I can't believe NJ IS ENDING TOMORROW.
I super love it!

I know, I'm wondering where she is..Hope all is well.
It's too soon. My heart is breaking. T_T

Also...My heart hurts.. Just a conspiracy theory : Vill & Nong could be dating..coz I saw porjaa is now ff him on IG. It's getting real. Hope he treats her right..or else.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Hello everyone !!! Lately I seldom ccome here because of my job and I have not yet checked the two latest episodes of Ngao Jai and I don't want to believe it will end tomorrow when we just got into the core of the storyline but there is little we can do :( . I will miss ToomVill and I love the job everyone has done in this thread especially Maiko and Aiyajai and I can"t wait to see everyone at a love to kill thread. I have grown dond of Vill who really started to show her potential by KT and I have faith she understood her characyer spirit in a love to kill buy this is New I am eager to follow in this lakorn because the man has got load of deph (waych Kay hard Dao) and gravitas necessary for the role :) . let's just hope the lakorn won't get butchered like NJ was

preetam said:
Hello everyone !!! Lately I seldom ccome here because of my job and I have not yet checked the two latest episodes of Ngao Jai and I don't want to believe it will end tomorrow when we just got into the core of the storyline but there is little we can do :( . I will miss ToomVill and I love the job everyone has done in this thread especially Maiko and Aiyajai and I can"t wait to see everyone at a love to kill thread. I have grown dond of Vill who really started to show her potential by KT and I have faith she understood her characyer spirit in a love to kill buy this is New I am eager to follow in this lakorn because the man has got load of deph (waych Kay hard Dao) and gravitas necessary for the role :) . let's just hope the lakorn won't get butchered like NJ was
It's hard to let go..
Everyone seems to be busy with work. Wishing you well.
Count me in on LTK thread.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
lanblue said:
As to the fake will, I don't get it: Koon gives 20% of Por Liang's assets to May, and it seems Kitja is not upset. Why? Is it because of some law issue, e.g., some guaranteed share for May as Por Liang's daughter-in-law? Otherwise, if (as they say) Por Liang has concerns about May, then why does May still get the 20% share? And it's odd again if (as they say) the will is made right before May marries Watit, Por Liang has no way to anticipate Watit's death and no reason to leave everything to Koon. Or Koon and Kitja simply know, by pointing the finger at the liar Rut, everyone would forget/forsake to question the validity of the will? It makes no sense to me.
Yes, this lakorn could be clearer in a lot of things, so we just have to piece things together. Hahah.

I think Kitja and Koon used the basis of Koon being blood related to Por Liang that supported Por Liang's decision to give everything to Koon instead of Watit. It's not that Por Liang would have assumed or predicted Watit's death or misfortune ahead of time.

As for giving May 20% of the inheritance, it was all Koon. Koon loves May a lot, even Rut jealously said that when he returned home when he was asked about May's well being. Haha. Kitja doesn't care what Koon does, as long as Koon gets the fortune and shares it with him.

Even though, supposedly like Kitja said, Por Liang was hesitant about May, but in Kitja and Koon's logic, they made it seem like it's normal for Por Liang to have given May 20% because she was already going to become a Woothitam plus with Watit's health conditions, by the time Por Liang dies or becomes incapable of taking care of his businesses, Watit would have passed away a long time before him leaving May and perhaps a child to take care of.

Kimberry<3 said:
I super love it!

I know, I'm wondering where she is..Hope all is well.
It's too soon. My heart is breaking. T_T

Also...My heart hurts.. Just a conspiracy theory : Vill & Nong could be dating..coz I saw porjaa is now ff him on IG. It's getting real. Hope he treats her right..or else.

for zeros said:
thank you Kimberry.
and I don't want to believe the date thing  :cry1:  :cry1:  :cry1:

Kimberry<3 said:
Don't worry na, it's just my theory..I am in denial.

VILLNAN said:
NOOO the more she date, the more she will hurt :cry:

I think Vill and Nong have been more than obvious that there's something more going on than just being friends, the constant chit chat via Twitter, Vill liking almost every photo Nong posts up on IG, Vill hanging out with Nong and his group of friends, Vill evading questions of talking to anyone, you put 2 + 2 and you get the answer, easily.

I have to say, I am disappointed in Vill. I'm an outsider and I can see that Vill deserves so much better. I'm not even disliking Nong because he's not handsome or pra'ake material, that's a bit too petty, realistically. I don't like Nong because I've seen tons of his interviews and personality and I'm not one bit impressed. This was even way before Nong and Vill were ever tied together. It's funny how people are always saying, well the relationship is between the two of us, we should know the most or what's best for us. Well, sometimes, outsiders can see that train wreck from miles away. Plus, outsiders may not know everything but they can see certain things insiders cannot see or deny to see until it's too late. Anyway, I wish Vill the very best. Although, Nong doesn't deserve Vill, but if Vill chooses him then, perhaps they match each other on a certain level. I'm going to give her my blessings and move on from that subject. Even though my heart breaks for my SonVill, but it's okay. :cry:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
aiyaja said:
Yes, this lakorn could be clearer in a lot of things, so we just have to piece things together. Hahah.

I think Kitja and Koon used the basis of Koon being blood related to Por Liang that supported Por Liang's decision to give everything to Koon instead of Watit. It's not that Por Liang would have assumed or predicted Watit's death or misfortune ahead of time.

As for giving May 20% of the inheritance, it was all Koon. Koon loves May a lot, even Rut jealously said that when he returned home when he was asked about May's well being. Haha. Kitja doesn't care what Koon does, as long as Koon gets the fortune and shares it with him.

Even though, supposedly like Kitja said, Por Liang was hesitant about May, but in Kitja and Koon's logic, they made it seem like it's normal for Por Liang to have given May 20% because she was already going to become a Woothitam plus with Watit's health conditions, by the time Por Liang dies or becomes incapable of taking care of his businesses, Watit would have passed away a long time before him leaving May and perhaps a child to take care of.

I think Vill and Nong have been more than obvious that there's something more going on than just being friends, the constant chit chat via Twitter, Vill liking almost every photo Nong posts up on IG, Vill hanging out with Nong and his group of friends, Vill evading questions of talking to anyone, you put 2 + 2 and you get the answer, easily.

I have to say, I am disappointed in Vill. I'm an outsider and I can see that Vill deserves so much better. I'm not even disliking Nong because he's not handsome or pra'ake material, that's a bit too petty, realistically. I don't like Nong because I've seen tons of his interviews and personality and I'm not one bit impressed. This was even way before Nong and Vill were ever tied together. It's funny how people are always saying, well the relationship is between the two of us, we should know the most or what's best for us. Well, sometimes, outsiders can see that train wreck from miles away. Plus, outsiders may not know everything but they can see certain things insiders cannot see or deny to see until it's too late. Anyway, I wish Vill the very best. Although, Nong doesn't deserve Vill, but if Vill chooses him then, perhaps they match each other on a certain level. I'm going to give her my blessings and move on from that subject. Even though my heart breaks for my SonVill, but it's okay. :cry:
Nong, ugh. I would rather her date Boy P, at least he isn't so cocky. I think it's been determined that Vill just has bad taste in men. It's like she likes the challenge of taming a wild beast or sHe just likes the idea Of getting hurt.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Kate, Vill's Mom, must like and be okay with Nong because right now, Vill seems to be following her Mom's advise the most after the break from Mark. And you know elders like the fugly ones because they believe it's a safety net for getting hurt. Hahahah!