Maiko^_^ said:

Um-hmm, that's the major reason why. Aw, you've been crying as well? :spin: :console: Wish we can hug each other in person. :kiss: :grouphug: Gah, we were both hurting over the impending finale and everything else. Thanks for your worries and love. :teary: :wub: :heart:

Oh, I hope the same things as you are. Haha, true, I'm being hopeful, but not expecting a lot. :weee: Regarding that IG clip of Freud and Vill rehearsing, I think they were just messing behind the scenes, but Toomtam was being protective and possessive for real. :wink: Unless...it really is supposed to be for a scene and Exact cuts it out... :rolleyes: Who knows the truth now, except for the cast and crew members? :shrug: Eek, less than 2 hours now! I would be even more excited if it wasn't for these headaches. :faint: Oh, I'm also coughing, too. :yuck: :sick:

Yes I was. :cry:  :cry:  They said crying was cathartic..well not always. It actually gives the worst headaches.  :scratchhead2:  Ahhh we will settle for a virtual hug for now. :kiss:  :grouphug: The inevitable ending of something we waited for 2 years. I'm just so happy we get the opportunity to see ToomVill together again not long after SSP ended (NJ was announced) because I don't believe we will see them in the same capacity(in terms of interaction) or wavelength again. Thinking about it, is just  :cry: . So thank you Aom for choosing well. You made a lot of us happy..and frustrated but we are more than pleased.

Oyyy so he's being possessive BTS huh? Maybe he wasn't aware that Vill's mom was taking a video  so he can be his real self and not let his girl be flirted by others. *Wishful thinking* I guess we will know when the finale airs. :)  Aw you are? Feel better na, drink lots of H20 and rest.  :cheer:

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
VILLNAN said:
Girls, Good luck with your NJ live :wink:

Like KimBerry said, you're not watching it live?

Kimberry<3 said:
Yes I was. :cry:  :cry:  They said crying was cathartic..well not always. It actually gives the worst headaches.  :scratchhead2:  Ahhh we will settle for a virtual hug for now. :kiss:  :grouphug: The inevitable ending of something we waited for 2 years. I'm just so happy we get the opportunity to see ToomVill together again not long after SSP ended (NJ was announced) because I don't believe we will see them in the same capacity(in terms of interaction) or wavelength again. Thinking about it, is just  :cry: . So thank you Aom for choosing well. You made a lot of us happy..and frustrated but we are more than pleased.

Oyyy so he's being possessive BTS huh? Maybe he wasn't aware that Vill's mom was taking a video  so he can be his real self and not let his girl be flirted by others. *Wishful thinking* I guess we will know when the finale airs. :)  Aw you are? Feel better na, drink lots of H20 and rest.  :cheer:

Ew, yes, crying does give you headaches. :sick: Your words...so true... :cry: Especially the part about waiting (nearly) two years to see them on screen again. I'll go into details after the finale. :phew: Hehe, your words to Aom, they make me smile. :bhehe: Gah, that's my wishful thinking, too, dearie. :ghehe: Ooh, you're right. I do need to drink more water. As for rest, we shall see after the finale. :weee: Aw, thanks again, KimBerry! :kiss3:

Maiko^_^ said:

Like KimBerry said, you're not watching it live?

Ew, yes, crying does give you headaches. :sick: Your words...so true... :cry: Especially the part about waiting (nearly) two years to see them on screen again. I'll go into details after the finale. :phew: Hehe, your words to Aom, they make me smile. :bhehe: Gah, that's my wishful thinking, too, dearie. :ghehe: Ooh, you're right. I do need to drink more water. As for rest, we shall see after the finale. :weee: Aw, thanks again, KimBerry. :kiss3:

VillNan told me to asked you to post pics. :)

As if we can rest after it airs..I'm not sure what to feel. 

Oh and bummer the online stream seems to be down on my end. I'm gonna  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  please..I can't miss it. Not now. 

AikOm^_^

VILLNAN said:
No, I'm in the boring class now LOL

Please tell Miko to post pics

Hey, I can read your post just fine; you should have directed that part about the pictures to me. :p Haha. Aw, so you're in class again? Dang it. :cry1: I'm sorry. :console: :grouphug: We'll cheer you on. :spin: :cheer: And you can count on us to vent out our frustrations and dissatisfaction. :wink:

Kimberry<3 said:
VillNan told me to asked you to post pics. :)

As if we can rest after it airs..I'm not sure what to feel. 

Oh and bummer the online stream seems to be down on my end. I'm gonna  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  please..I can't miss it. Not now. 

So, she (Villnan) did. :whaha:

Hehe, I remember I was wiped out after SSP's finale. :lolyup: And what?! Oh, no! Is the link still down, KimBerry? :teary:

for zeros

sarNie Hatchling
I'm just so glad to watch Ngao Jai and thank Ngao jai team for giving me an opportunity to meet you guys.
I didn't join Asianfuse til it aired because I'm not good at English. 
Still I have to refer to a dictionary everytime I write replies.
But I'm so happy that I could share fun Ngao Jai moments with you guys.
I'll always remember this thread. I know it sounds weird but I'm not exaggerating.  :bhehe:

LOVE YOU GUYS.  :heart:
LET'S ENJOY FINAL NGAO JAI EPISODE.

AikOm^_^

for zeros said:
I'm just so glad to watch Ngao Jai and thank Ngao jai team for giving me an opportunity to meet you guys.
I'll always remember this thread. I know it sounds weird but I'm not exaggerating.  :bhehe:

AWWWWWWWWWWWW, thanks, For zeros! :cry: :wub: :grouphug: :kiss: We're super happy you joined us, too! :spin: Hahahahaha, we had so much fun spazzing (jinning) over the last few episodes when we were watching them live. :lmao3: Really, you're not good at English? You're doing an awesome job! :thumbsup: :bravo: :kiss: I love you, too! :teary: And yes, let's enjoy NJ's finale together! :toast:

BIGBANG_VIP_1

sarNie Egg
Maiko^_^ said:

Whahahahaha, you miss my siggie GIF of drunken May kissing Rut?!!!! :lmao3: :rofl: Too cute! :spin: :kiss: Hahaha, you could always go back to a page where my posts are located and look at it all you want. :pervie: Aw, I love that new GIF, too. Makes me sad, though, since Rut and May were both so sad during that scene. :teary: Dang it! I can't believe I wasted my time crying the whole day and a half away when I could have finished a whole lot more stuff before the finale! :cry1: I wanted to create more GIFs from their sad scenes... Oh, well, I will just have to do that after the finale. :dance1: (I'm both excited and depressed over that fact. :lmao:)

AWWWWWWWW. :wub: Thanks, Stress Stress! :cry: :blush: :kiss3: :grouphug:
ohhhhhh Maiko .you're the best :thumbsup: . ..I understand how did you feel...just calm down and enjoy the final ( Easier said than done O.O""""")...haizzzzz....i feel empty when I thinking about it...I miss ToomVill :spin: :spin: so I watched Sood sai pan, Ngao jai, BTS, variety show.. again and again...hixxxx :cry1: :cry1:  Maiko susu :beer:

p/s: sorry my poor English O.O""""

BIGBANG_VIP_1

sarNie Egg
for zeros said:

Oh so sweet ..1000000like for you :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
MAIKO YOU ARE BACK!!!!! THANK GOODNESS WE ALL MISS U SO MUCH!!  :woot:  :woot:
YAYYY now we can spazz together on the last episode!!!!!

lanblue

sarNie Hatchling
Maiko^_^ said:

Aah, Lanblue!!!! :woot: Are you, Anne, and the others ready?! :party: :beer: :toast: Gah, I'm actually not. :smack: :bhehe: Need to take care of a few more things. Be right back. Aw, less than 3 hours until NJ's finale... :cry: I've missed ToomVill, and it's going to get worse after the finale. <_< I'll save the whining for another time. :shutup:

:whahuh: :loool: Hiya, Stress Stress! :hiya: :grouphug: Aw, how sweet! :kiss:

[FONT='&#26032][SIZE=12pt]Yes, of course, we're ready.[/FONT][/SIZE] http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3544072960?pn=1
[FONT='&#26032][SIZE=12pt]And it seems the fans in Pantip are also ready![/FONT][/SIZE] http://pantip.com/topic/33379122

Maiko^_^ said:

Hey, I can read your post just fine; you should have directed that part about the pictures to me. :p Haha. Aw, so you're in class again? Dang it. :cry1: I'm sorry. :console: :grouphug: We'll cheer you on. :spin: :cheer: And you can count on us to vent out our frustrations and dissatisfaction. :wink:

So, she (Villnan) did. :whaha:

Hehe, I remember I was wiped out after SSP's finale. :lolyup: And what?! Oh, no! Is the link still down, KimBerry? :teary:

Yes it is. :(

AikOm^_^

Stress Stress said:
ohhhhhh Maiko .you're the best :thumbsup: . ..I understand how did you feel...just calm down and enjoy the final ( Easier said than done O.O""""")...haizzzzz....i feel empty when I thinking about it...I miss ToomVill :spin: :spin: so I watched Sood sai pan, Ngao jai, BTS, variety show.. again and again...hixxxx :cry1: :cry1:  Maiko susu :beer:

p/s: sorry my poor English O.O""""

Gah... :blush: :spin: :cry1: Too sweet of you. :cry: That makes my headaches better, aw. Hehe, I'm only one of the best, for we're all the best in here. :wink: :grouphug: Ooh, after NJ's finale, you can bet I'm going to re-watch all of ToomVill's clips and scenes again. :woot: Poor English? Nah, your English is perfect, just like For zero's! :clap2: :bravo: :thumbsup: :kiss: Thanks again for your awesome and touching post. :wub:

Stress Stress said:
Oh so sweet ..1000000like for you :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2:

Haha, I wish I could like For zero's post, too...unfortunately, I ran out of likes to give out to. :cry1:

ImmaSingaholic said:
MAIKO YOU ARE BACK!!!!! THANK GOODNESS WE ALL MISS U SO MUCH!!  :woot:  :woot:
YAYYY now we can spazz together on the last episode!!!!!

Aah! You're here, too! FINALLY! :party: :toast: Boy, it's been emotional the past few days. :teary: And YES! We can spazz together over the last episode, whoot-hoo! :beer:

lanblue said:
[FONT='&#26032][SIZE=12pt]Yes, of course, we're ready.[/FONT][/SIZE] http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3544072960?pn=1
[FONT='&#26032][SIZE=12pt]And it seems the fans in Pantip are also ready![/FONT][/SIZE] http://pantip.com/topic/33379122

YAHOO!!!!!! :yahoo: :woot2: :clap: :thumbsup: Dang, how do you do it all, Lanblue? You and Anne? :faint: :thumbsup: :kiss:

ohyeaitschoua

sarNie Hatchling
I could never keep up with this tread haha it's moving so fast I don't remember where I left off... Sad NJ is ending today... I need more Toomtum and Vill... I'll be looking forward to photos and spoilers from the early bird NJ live watchers!

AikOm^_^

Gah, the pictures will have to wait until after the finale. I'll be too busy spazzing with you guys. :weee: :dance1:

Kimberry<3 said:
Yes it is. :(

Urgh, that stinks big time! :annoyed: :rant: KimBerry, what about One HD's link?

http://www.onehd.net/

If you log in with your Facebook, you can watch it live. I just hope it streams ok for you. Let me know. I'll look for another source for you, too. :spin:

Maiko^_^ said:
Gah, the pictures will have to wait until after the finale. I'll be too busy spazzing with you guys. :weee: :dance1:

Urgh, that stinks big time! :annoyed: :rant: KimBerry, what about One HD's link?

http://www.onehd.net/

If you log in with your Facebook, you can watch it live. I just hope it streams ok for you. Let me  know. I'll look for another source for you, too. :spin:

Thank you Maiko..I will try the link. Why does it need to happen right now? pfftt

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
I am so glad to see so many people here today!! AND WE HAVE REACHED 400 PAGES HOORAY!!!!
I love you all very very much, even though NJ is ending, our love for ToomVill will never die!!
There is always hope in the future for a reunion, let us all enjoy the last episode together  :kiss:  :grouphug:

AikOm^_^

ohmaichoua said:
I could never keep up with this tread haha it's moving so fast I don't remember where I left off... Sad NJ is ending today... I need more Toomtum and Vill... I'll be looking forward to photos and spoilers from the early bird NJ live watchers!

Aw, you're not watching it live, Choua? :spin: Ok, you can count on us, then! :wink: Hopefully...our rants reactions will be positive. :lolyup: :shutup: I'm sad, too, that Ngao Jai is ending already... :teary:

Kimberry<3 said:
Thank you Maiko..I will try the link. Why does it need to happen right now? pfftt

I hope it works fine for you, dearie! :cry:

ImmaSingaholic said:
I am so glad to see so many people here today!! AND WE HAVE REACHED 400 PAGES HOORAY!!!!
I love you all very very much, even though NJ is ending, our love for ToomVill will never die!!
There is always hope in the future for a reunion, let us all enjoy the last episode together  :kiss:  :grouphug:

No time for detailed replies, but yes, yes, YES!!!! :highfive: :beer:

Seems like the odd is not in my favor. The onehd.net wouldn't really load. My bad luck..there was black out earlier too..Thank you Maiko. :)

Anyway if I won't be able to catch the finale..I will stay away from the thread to avoid spoilers..just know that I LOVE ALL OF You and I am grateful. It's been an experience I won't forget..ever! 

Enjoy the finale dearies.