aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Awww, Rut. He was so jealous he took off to watch her at night! He still didn't want his wifey to be involved with someone else! Hahaha. He didn't even think about Por Liang, it was his jealousy of seeing Koon and May at night together that drove him all way back!! Hahaha. EPIC. :woot:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Rut is telling Naree to not tell May that he came and Naree said, okay, but I have something for you to help me with too.

Awww, Vill looked so beautiful up in the balcony.

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
THAT UNSEEN FOOTAGE IN RUT'S FLASHBACK. SEE THIS IS EXACTLY THE KIND OF THING THAT MAKES ME RANT AND GET ON MY NERVES THEY CUT IT  :rant: I actually think they also cut out the scene between May and Koon talking
And I love May's blue stripe dress very much ahahahahaha
FINALLY NAREE IS DOING THE RIGHT THING. YAYYYYYYY 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I HOPE ALL VILL fans and Toomtam fans take TONS of photos for us at the Meet and Greet and Mini Concert!

Ahh, starting again.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
aiyaja said:
Ohhh, no, just old flashbacks! Ugh, come on. :rant: We know they have a ton of unseen footage. :yuck:

:lmao3: I know, right? I was disappointed, too. :p

VILLNAN said:
I'm dying here, I want to watch with you girls so bad,

Girls even though NJ end please let continue to chat about ToomVill in this thread

Well, I know I will. :yes: :wub:

aiyaja said:
Awww, Rut. He was so jealous he took off to watch her at night! He still didn't want his wifey to be involved with someone else! Hahaha. He didn't even think about Por Liang, it was his jealousy of seeing Koon and May at night together that drove him all way back!! Hahaha. EPIC. :woot:

I love it when he was gazing at her from "far away." :spin: But seriously, I could have spotted him a mile away. :rolleyes: Rut, not only are you terrible at impersonating Watit, but you're also bad at hide-and-seek. :bhehe:

aiyaja said:
Rut is telling Naree to not tell May that he came and Naree said, okay, but I have something for you to help me with too.

Awww, Vill looked so beautiful up in the balcony.

Vill did look very beautiful. The teary eyes are spot on. Ah, so that's what Naree said. :spin:

ImmaSingaholic said:
THAT UNSEEN FOOTAGE IN RUT'S FLASHBACK. SEE THIS IS EXACTLY THE KIND OF THING THAT MAKES ME RANT AND GET ON MY NERVES THEY CUT IT  :rant: I actually think they also cut out the scene between May and Koon talking
And I love May's blue stripe dress very much ahahahahaha
FINALLY NAREE IS DOING THE RIGHT THING. YAYYYYYYY 

Looks like it's moving quickly, though, yay! :clap: Hurry up to Rut and May's scenes!

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
I HOPE ALL VILL fans and Toomtam fans take TONS of photos for us at the Meet and Greet and Mini Concert!

Ahh, starting again.

Dang, I dearly hope so, too! :worthy: :spin: :wub:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Hahah, this capture scene reminds me of how Nee captured Gan the same way.

Omg, the way Vill screamed when Navin grabbed her was sooo real! Hahaha. :bhehe:

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Hahah, this capture scene reminds me of how Nee captured Gan the same way.

Omg, the way Vill screamed when Navin grabbed her was sooo real! Hahaha. :bhehe:

Haha, déjà vu. :p

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Uhh, if May doesn't want a slap in the face, I suggest, she sort of zip it. Hahah. He looks pissed off! :secret:

AikOm^_^

They could have shortened the chase scene. :bhehe:

for zeros said:
Navin touched Vill's hip. I saw it definately  :woot:  :beer:

Dang it, I missed it. :cry1:

aiyaja said:
Uhh, if May doesn't want a slap in the face, I suggest, she sort of zip it. Hahah. He looks pissed off! :secret:

Haha, seriously. :shutup:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Wow, that is creepy! What a pretty cemetery though.

Aww, May is asking Koon why are they here. He's like we're going to live here. I have you, my parents, me. Oh my gosh, I feel so sad for Koon.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Wow, that is creepy! What a pretty cemetery though.

Aww, May is asking Koon why are they here. He's like we're going to live here. I have you, my parents, me. Oh my gosh, I feel so sad for Koon.

The music was perfect during that scene! :nailbiter:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Dang, Koon went crazy! Where's Chard?! Aww, I hope they leave the whole part of Koon planning to go overseas and start a family with May. It would be sweeter and sadder.

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Apparently in lakorns thailand policemen are lame they can't even chase the bad guy with 3 cars and they are slower than pra ek riding in a bike. and Koon's gun never ran out of bullets LMFAO. LOL dude he is sooo freaking crazy, I was literally like WTF when he said to May that they are gonna live in the cemetery with his parent's coffins. OHMYGOD

AikOm^_^

Come on, come on, let Koon get arrested by the next commercial break. :dance1: :worthy:

aiyaja said:
Dang, Koon went crazy! Where's Chard?! Aww, I hope they leave the whole part of Koon planning to go overseas and start a family with May. It would be sweeter and sadder.

Yeah, where's Chard?! :whaha: And that part would be sadder for Koon indeed...