AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
aiyaja said:
Awww, Push and Jenna, LNF references! Hahaha.

:whahuh:

ImmaSingaholic said:
Apparently in lakorns thailand policemen are lame they can't even chase the bad guy with 3 cars and they are slower than pra ek riding in a bike. and Koon's gun never ran out of bullets LMFAO. LOL dude he is sooo freaking crazy, I was literally like WTF when he said to May that they are gonna live in the cemetery with his parent's coffins. OHMYGOD

I guess so. :lmao3:

for zeros

sarNie Hatchling
Chard might leave the house because he become depressed to know that his Koon have baby with Naree.  :pervie:  :pervie: 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Speak of the devil, there's Chard. Hahaha.

Oh, made it way easier to find Koon and May, a rare Christian cemetery. That's true, there's not that many.

Awww, they did leave the overseas part. Yayay. I hope they keep the dialogue the same.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Seriously? We're going to have Chard's dying scene this long? Omg, if it was going to be this long, couldn't Chard at least scream out KHUN KOON into the sky before he died? Hahaha.

Aww, they cut out Koon's dialogue. Oh no. What a pity. :cry:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
What did that iphone ever did to u Koon. why did u smash it lol
Chard is finally dead. and 4 policemen died. this is what happens when you don't call back up for help.
Navin and ToomVill are really good in the scenes. See how hurt Vill is when Toomtam was getting beaten lol

AikOm^_^

for zeros said:
Viil,Toomtam and Navin's acting is good. really good!

Really incredible! :bravo: Oh, except for the fight between Rut and Koon. :bhehe: That could have been better. But their emotions were all perfect! :thumbsup: I love it when May ran to protect Rut. The music was perfect! :wub: And aw, they were hugging each other protectively... :spin:

for zeros said:
Chard might leave the house because he become depressed to know that his Koon have baby with Naree.  :pervie:  :pervie: 
for zeros said:
oh, he didn't leave his Koon. forever love :heart:

:lmao2: :lmao3: :rofl:

aiyaja said:
Speak of the devil, there's Chard. Hahaha.

Oh, made it way easier to find Koon and May, a rare Christian cemetery. That's true, there's not that many.

Awww, they did leave the overseas part. Yayay. I hope they keep the dialogue the same.
aiyaja said:
Seriously? We're going to have Chard's dying scene this long? Omg, if it was going to be this long, couldn't Chard at least scream out KHUN KOON into the sky before he died? Hahaha.

Aww, they cut out Koon's dialogue. Oh no. What a pity. :cry:

:loool: :lmao3:

ImmaSingaholic said:
What did that iphone ever did to u Koon. why did u smash it lol
Chard is finally dead. and 4 policemen died. this is what happens when you don't call back up for help.
Navin and ToomVill are really good in the scenes. See how hurt Vill is when Toomtam was getting beaten lol

They could have shortened Chard's death. :p And :lmao2: to everything else. Oh, yeah, she was really concerned for him. :dude:

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Aw, they keep cutting out very sad and important dialogue. Ugh.

I'm sad about that, too, but as long as Rut and May get a good and detailed ending, I don't mind. :dance1:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Aww, poor Koon! He didn't kill them when he could have. But dang, he hates Naree now, well, even more than before.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Aww, poor Koon! He didn't kill them when he could have. But dang, he hates Naree now, well, even more than before.

Yeah, he actually didn't. :cry:

Urgh, since they skipped out on most of Koon's important dialogue, please don't waste any more time on Por Liang. :no:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Awww, poor May.

You know, Vill does a pretty good job at crying but I think because of her skin, it makes it hard to see her tears sometimes. Like Pat, she has huge tears so when she cries, you can visibly see them versus Vill, sometimes, her tears blend in so well with her cheeks/skin that you sometimes can't see it until she turns a certain way or angle and then you see the reflection or outline of the tears.

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
That was too sad. Now May has to go and get Rut back. I'm happy that they shorten the whole gun-chasing-kidnapping scene so that we can have more Rut and May scenes. they finally get it

AikOm^_^

Aw, that was such a nice "goodbye" scene between Rut and May. :cry: Vill was really crying. :clap:

aiyaja said:
Awww, poor May.

You know, Vill does a pretty good job at crying but I think because of her skin, it makes it hard to see her tears sometimes. Like Pat, she has huge tears so when she cries, you can visibly see them versus Vill, sometimes, her tears blend in so well with her cheeks/skin that you sometimes can't see it until she turns a certain way or angle and then you see the reflection or outline of the tears.

Haha, true, it is pretty hard to see her tears most of the time. :lolyup:

AikOm^_^

Kimberry<3 said:
so far so good. I am enjoying the finale..it's is heart stopping! 

Ooh, heart-stopping...perfect way to put it, KimBerry! I have hope for the ending! :woot:

ImmaSingaholic said:
That was too sad. Now May has to go and get Rut back. I'm happy that they shorten the whole gun-chasing-kidnapping scene so that we can have more Rut and May scenes. they finally get it

I know, right! :smack: :thumbsup:

aiyaja said:
Awww, poor May.

I agree about Vill's tears.It flows very quickly as well.a blink and you'll miss it..I'm crying with her when she cries. 

ImmaSingaholic said:

:cry:  :cry:  :cry:
Maiko^_^ said:

Ooh, heart-stopping...perfect way to put it, KimBerry! I have hope for the ending! :woot:

I know, right! :smack: :thumbsup:

:dance1:  :dance1: