aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Hahah, Koon in orange. He still looks great though. I wonder if Koon saw Burapa Son Yuke. Hahaha. That would be funny. :whahuh: :loool:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Maiko, I have been sick forever!  I had to forced myself to get to work today, but here I am...in the NJ thread & not even working.  I want to read all the comments, but don't want to spoil myself.  The struggle is real! 

Talking about watching it live...I'm so upset I can hurt someone right now!  :arrg: So many things went wrong this morning! 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Koon and Naree's scene is actually so sweet and emotional. I like it more than Rut and May's reconciliation scene. :secret:

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Oh, I almost forgot about Koon. Aw, that was such a touching scene between Koon and Naree! :cry: :wub:

ceda_lee said:
Maiko, I have been sick forever!  I had to forced myself to get to work today, but here I am...in the NJ thread & not even working.  I want to read all the comments, but don't want to spoil myself.  The struggle is real! 

Talking about watching it live...I'm so upset I can hurt someone right now!  :arrg: So many things went wrong this morning! 

Oh, no... You're still sick? :cry: :console: You couldn't call in? :grouphug: Yikes, a really bad morning, huh? I'm sorry. :kiss: Hope it speeds by for you! We're enjoying the finale. B) :wub:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Aww, Rut was like what are you think about? May was like, oh just the past. Rut was like, are you still thinking about the little one? And then he asks her hand in marriage.

Awww, how cute.

wait that was it???

What about them asking blessings to Por Liang??

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Koon and Naree's scene is actually so sweet and emotional. I like it more than Rut and May's reconciliation scene. :secret:

I know what you mean. <_< Their scene was a teensy bit more satisfying...grr.

Kimberry<3 said:
wait that was it???

What about them asking blessings to Por Liang??

Urgh, it ended all too soon like always. :cry1: What about Wat and Bood?

aiyaja said:
Wow, they CUT out A LOT!

But Ngao Jai HAS FINALLY ENDED! :cry:

Time to move it into the Old Lakorn Section... :tearybye:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Its the most romantic happy ending with the floating lanterns. it reminds me of Disney's Tangled.
My cheeks are hurting from smiling too much. How I wish there are more of ToomVill. 
Its over. OMG.

AikOm^_^

ImmaSingaholic said:
Its the most romantic happy ending with the floating lanterns. it reminds me of Disney's Tangled.
My cheeks are hurting from smiling too much. How I wish there are more of ToomVill. 
Its over. OMG.

Haha, it does feel like Tangled, huh? Dang, I'm left wanting more. :mellow:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
The lanterns were so pretty but I think they focused too much on the setting that they didn't focus enough on the characters. I have to say, I like SSP's very last scene more. Even though, it made no sense, but Thitit's confession to Gan was soooo touching.

Here? First, I didn't like Vill's wardrobe and hair, neither did I like Rut's either. And because they wanted to show the scenery and beautiful background, they didn't zoom in when they should have.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Hahah, see how bipolar I've become. One moment, I'm thankful for Ngao Jai but the next, I'm like seriously? The ending could have been SOOOO MUCH BETTER! JUST SO MUCH BETTER! Hahah. :loool:

for zeros

sarNie Hatchling
aiyaja said:
The lanterns were so pretty but I think they focused too much on the setting that they didn't focus enough on the characters. I have to say, I like SSP's very last scene more. Even though, it made no sense, but Thitit's confession to Gan was soooo touching.

Here? First, I didn't like Vill's wardrobe and hair, neither did I like Rut's either. And because they wanted to show the scenery and beautiful background, they didn't zoom in when they should have.
100% agree.
and what happen to Watit's funeral?
why they cut all those scenes? At least one more episode needed.

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
aiyaja said:

I agree with you, the setting was amazing. I like SSP's ending more too, they even have a kiss in the end and all the sweet talking.
The wardrobe dresser must have gotten lazy on the last scene lol, I never liked Rut in his beanie I'm sorry. I did like the flower clips on Vill's hair though.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:

Yeah, Thit and Gan's ending was a tad more emotional... Rut and May's is rushed...like always. -_- Aw, I love Vill's wardrobe and hair! But haha, Rut shouldn't wear that beanie of his. I love his wardrobe as well!

aiyaja said:
Hahah, see how bipolar I've become. One moment, I'm thankful for Ngao Jai bu the next, I'm like seriously? The ending could have been SOOOO MUCH BETTER! JUST SO MUCH BETTER! Hahah. :loool:

You are! :smack:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
for zeros said:
100% agree.
and what happen to Watit's funeral?
why they cut all those scenes? At least one more episode needed.

They are so flipping stingy they won't even give us another episode to round it all up. it had to be 15.  :rant: