I'm a mess right now..The ending was pretty decent. 

My heart is filled with so many emotions as of the moment. 
I'd like to take this chance to say THANK YOU for the friendship, that won't change. I love each and everyone of you.  :heart:  :kiss:  :grouphug:  

Thank you Shadow Hunters Team.

Thank you ToomVill, Aom, Navin, Dew, and the rest of the  NJ crew..

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
ImmaSingaholic said:

They are so flipping stingy they won't even give us another episode to round it all up. it had to be 15.  :rant:
Exactly!

They already kicked Ngao Jai out of the photo on Youtube last week. Seriously?!

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
aiyaja said:
How can Mai just propose to Rin? They went from having a crush straight to a ring? Hahah.
Hahahahahahahaaaaa let me laugh with youu hahahahahahahaha really they take us like stupid people -how do we say "stupid" in thai ?

I always say Exact did not have in mind to promote Toomvill and they still don't. Just the popularity took them by surprise. Look at the destruction ?

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
OMGGGG, can't wait to watch the final episode! I couldn't keep away from all the spoilers so now, I know how the ending is going to play out, hahaha.
But it's alright! I can't wait to judge the final episode for myself!

And for everyone who didn't see the last episode yet -- we can still spazz about it later, hehe!!!!
I'll prob watch it when OneHD uploads it in HD so I can get the "full" experience, hahaha.
All you girls are making me so excited for the final episode, yaaay!

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
How dare they change the NJ photo since last week & give us only 15 episodes? Don't they know ToomVill is the highlight of their channel?
Hahaha, just kidding. I'll stop being mean. I'm happy we got another ToomVill lakorn & hopefully there are more in the future!!!

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Its been a wonderful journey, all the late night/early morning spazzing, and all the joy that we shared on here will never be forgotten  :grouphug:
I love you all and I love this thread, and of course love ToomVill forever  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :kiss:  :kiss:  :kiss: 

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Kimberry<3 said:
I'm a mess right now..The ending was pretty decent. 

My heart is filled with so many emotions as of the moment. 
I'd like to take this chance to say THANK YOU for the friendship, that won't change. I love each and everyone of you.  :heart:  :kiss:  :grouphug:  

Thank you Shadow Hunters Team.

Thank you ToomVill, Aom, Navin, Dew, and the rest of the  NJ crew..

Aww...! :grouphug: I didn't cry after all those tears for the last three days, but it could be because I'm so tired right now. :yawn: :lmao: If you're going to sleep soon, :goodnite:, KimBerry dear! Sweet dreams. :kiss:

lanblue said:
Here it ends my long day's journey into night. Almost midnight here. Thank you, all gentle and generous ladies. Good day/night.

Thanks to you and Anne, too, Lanblue! :goodnite: and sweet dreams! :kiss: :grouphug: :heart:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Aiyaja: Good nightyyy! 3 hours!? Gosh, you're crazy hahaha. Just crazy for ToomVill, I see :)
And hopefully, you dream about Wathit and Ruth and May and your SonVill haha.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Awwies, I'm out of likes. Dang it. I wonder how many likes I am limited to a day.
All these "goodbyes" & "ending" posts are making me sad. I will definitely write up a post when I finish NJ. Awwiessss.

lanblue said:
Here it ends my long day's journey into night. Almost midnight here. Thank you, all gentle and generous ladies. Good day/night.

Thank you again lanblue for the links earlier. Good night  :kiss:  :heart:

Maiko, are you moving NJ to the old lakorn section already??  :cry: (thank you for the help earlier..I almost didn't get to watch the finale.  :kiss: )

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Thanks Maiko!  I will constantly be checking for available links. 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Aww, couldn't we leave the thread here until tonight PST??

It's tooo early. I think that's why people get confused when they finally watch it later and are like, WTH happened to the thread?! :scratchhead2: :whahuh:

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
preetam said:
Hahahahahahahaaaaa let me laugh with youu hahahahahahahaha really they take us like stupid people -how do we say "stupid" in thai ?

I always say Exact did not have in mind to promote Toomvill and they still don't. Just the popularity took them by surprise. Look at the destruction ?

Yep, Exact still don't. :rolleyes:

huajaikaungtur said:
OMGGGG, can't wait to watch the final episode! I couldn't keep away from all the spoilers so now, I know how the ending is going to play out, hahaha.
But it's alright! I can't wait to judge the final episode for myself!

And for everyone who didn't see the last episode yet -- we can still spazz about it later, hehe!!!!
I'll prob watch it when OneHD uploads it in HD so I can get the "full" experience, hahaha.
All you girls are making me so excited for the final episode, yaaay!

Oh, there you are, Marina. :bhehe: So, you ended opting out, huh? :gungirl: :smack: Haha, it's ok. I hope you'll enjoy it when you watch it tomorrow. :kiss:

aiyaja said:
I'm going back to sleep! Hahah. I'm running on only 3 hours of sleep. I'll come back later na everyone! :dance1:

Now, if only Watit visited me. :bhehe:

Huh? Why would you want Watit to visit you? :eek: Aish, I've been up all night. :yawn:

huajaikaungtur said:
How dare they change the NJ photo since last week & give us only 15 episodes? Don't they know ToomVill is the highlight of their channel?
Hahaha, just kidding. I'll stop being mean. I'm happy we got another ToomVill lakorn & hopefully there are more in the future!!!

Eek, hopefully to that last part! :worthy:

ImmaSingaholic said:
Its been a wonderful journey, all the late night/early morning spazzing, and all the joy that we shared on here will never be forgotten  :grouphug:
I love you all and I love this thread, and of course love ToomVill forever  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :kiss:  :kiss:  :kiss: 

Aw, ToomVill forever... :wub: :spin: :toast: :kiss:

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
aiyaja said:
Exactly!

They already kicked Ngao Jai out of the photo on Youtube last week. Seriously?!

What?! So unfair!!! Anyway Good night and I hope you dream of Watit hehehe  :dance1:  :dance1:

huajaikaungtur said:

URGH. I am so through with them being mean and unfair to our ToomVill. I have a whole lot of rants for them and it will never end  :rant:  :rant:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:
Huh? Why would you want Watit to visit you? :eek: Aish, I've been up all night. :yawn:
Because he's already made his rounds, so mind as well include me too. Hahaha. I liked Watit and of course, Toomtam. :dance1:

huajaikaungtur said:

They never knew..we should make them aware..or they're just ignoring it. Can't wait for you to watch the finale Marina.

aiyaja said:
I LOVE YOU GUYS NA!

Hope to hang out with you guys in Thailand when a 3rd collaboration happens!

ToomVill Forever! :woot:

Good night and sweet dreams Aiyaja. Ohhhh we must do it. 

Maiko^_^ said:

Aww...! :grouphug: I didn't cry after all those tears for the last three days, but it could be because I'm so tired right now. :yawn: :lmao: If you're going to sleep soon, :goodnite:, KimBerry dear! Sweet dreams. :kiss:

Thanks to you and Anne, too, Lanblue! :goodnite: and sweet dreams! :kiss: :grouphug: :heart:

We've done the tears before the finale..it's just the swirl of emotions of letting NJ go..and saying "see you later" to our ToomVill because we'll never tell when that "later" is. 

ImmaSingaholic

sarNie Adult
Awww Maiko, I hope you won't move this thread so fast na... I think there are still a lot people haven't seen the last episode yet.. and plus I am still in the middle of taking in all the finale and the fact that NJ has ended. I miss ToomVill already. My Monday-Tuesday slot is free now. My heart feel empty.