AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
aiyaja said:
I LOVE YOU GUYS NA!

Hope to hang out with you guys in Thailand when a 3rd collaboration happens!

ToomVill Forever! :woot:

I'm saving money for it. :wink:

Kimberry<3 said:
Thank you again lanblue for the links earlier. Good night  :kiss:  :heart:

Maiko, are you moving NJ to the old lakorn section already??  :cry: (thank you for the help earlier..I almost didn't get to watch the finale.  :kiss: )

I know! You almost missed out on it! :cry1: Thank goodness you didn't give up just yet. :clap: Aw, ok, I won't move our NJ thread just yet, then. :console: :grouphug:

ceda_lee said:
Thanks Maiko!  I will constantly be checking for available links. 

You're welcome! :kiss: Hang in there, Ceda girl. You can do it! :strong: :cheer: Ok, I'll check the links for you (and me) as well. :wink:

aiyaja said:
Aww, couldn't we leave the thread here until tonight PST??

It's tooo early. I think that's why people get confused when they finally watch it later and are like, WTH happened to the thread?! :scratchhead2: :whahuh:

*Sigh* Fine. :p :lolyup:

aiyaja said:
Because he's already made his rounds, so mind as well include me too. Hahaha. I liked Watit and of course, Toomtam. :dance1:

Ah, ok...but he didn't visit Rut and May though. :teary: So, you got no chance of that happening. :console:

ImmaSingaholic said:
URGH. I am so through with them being mean and unfair to our ToomVill. I have a whole lot of rants for them and it will never end  :rant:  :rant:

Why are they not capitalizing on ToomVill gold?  :rant:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Aiyaja: Love you, too girlll! And I hope to hang with you girls, too. That would just be the best.
I can imagine all of us crazy ToomVill fans talking endlessly about ToomVill and how wonderful they are!!!

Maiko: hehehe, Maiko! Here I am! I was debating if I should skip class and watch the episode with you girls but then I'm so picky when it comes to watching lakorns.
Like I prefer watching in HD and I hate it, absolutely hate it when the connection is laggy. So I decided to go to class and class was so pointless honestly.
But we had a substitute teacher & he gave us chocolate so I'm a little happy.
I'd be even happier with you girls but of course, I'll write out my final thoughts later :) And you girls better still be here to read it! :p

Immasingaholic: Same here! Too many rants for our ToomVill! It's so unfairrrr, ahhhh.
Like I said, ToomVill IS the highlight of OneHD so they should be giving ToomVill fair, if not more/better treatment hahaha.

Kimberry: Thank you, sweetumsss! You better still be here to read my final thoughts :D
And yes, we should make them aware!? How though!? Bother them on IG? hehe :D

AikOm^_^

Kimberry<3 said:
They never knew..we should make them aware..or they're just ignoring it. Can't wait for you to watch the finale Marina.

Good night and sweet dreams Aiyaja. Ohhhh we must do it. 

We've done the tears before the finale..it's just the swirl of emotions of letting NJ go..and saying "see you later" to our ToomVill because we'll never tell when that "later" is. 

Haha, I'm too tired to cry anymore. :lmao: Perhaps the tears will come later? :bhehe: HEY! We'll see ToomVill again for their mini concert!!!! :woot: :woot2: :yahoo: :party: Don't forget that, people! :wub: Now, let's ALL bombard One HD's Facebook with questions and requests of them singing the duet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :weee: :cheer: I now have a little more energy to do that! And share photos! :dance3:

ImmaSingaholic said:
Awww Maiko, I hope you won't move this thread so fast na... I think there are still a lot people haven't seen the last episode yet.. and plus I am still in the middle of taking in all the finale and the fact that NJ has ended. I miss ToomVill already. My Monday-Tuesday slot is free now. My heart feel empty. 

Hehe, ok, I won't move our thread that quickly, then. :D Aw, my heart feels both empty and fulfilled. :blush: :wub: I'm kind of relieved I have more time to do stuff now...like work on my ToomVill projects so that I can convince Exact to keep pairing them up! :strong:

aiyaja said:
^Hahah! I can be his Maytinee any day.

:whahuh: Don't we all want that? :gungirl:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Is it possible for NJ to stay in the Currently Broadcasting section foreverrrrr? :(
JK ... no but really, I'm serious. Lol, JK. It's gonna break my heart so much to see this thread in the Old Lakorn section :(

Yay our thread will be here for now. Thank you Maiko. (A funny story: when the link worked, the whole are went black..oops power lost (Just my luck).I almost gave up but I can't miss it. I enjoyed reading the updates on my phone. I will have to re-watch the 1st 30 mins.) 

aiyaja said:
^Hahah! I can be his Maytinee any day.

:rofl:  :clap2:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
That's RIGHT! I'm going to have to wake up later and write them in Thai to please arrange for ToomVill to sing the duet together!!!

I guess, it's not goodbye yet. We still have the mini concert and Meet and Greet.

Hey, did Fun Fueng have one too?!

huajaikaungtur said:
Aiyaja: Love you, too girlll! And I hope to hang with you girls, too. That would just be the best.
I can imagine all of us crazy ToomVill fans talking endlessly about ToomVill and how wonderful they are!!!

Maiko: hehehe, Maiko! Here I am! I was debating if I should skip class and watch the episode with you girls but then I'm so picky when it comes to watching lakorns.
Like I prefer watching in HD and I hate it, absolutely hate it when the connection is laggy. So I decided to go to class and class was so pointless honestly.
I'd be even happier with you girls but of course, I'll write out my final thoughts later :) And you girls better still be here to read it! :p

Immasingaholic: Same here! Too many rants for our ToomVill! It's so unfairrrr, ahhhh.
Like I said, ToomVill IS the highlight of OneHD so they should be giving ToomVill fair, if not more/better treatment hahaha.

Kimberry: Thank you, sweetumsss! You better still be here to read my final thoughts :D

I will be. My schedule is wide open in the next few days. Bother them as much as we can..any platform. whatever means necessary. LOL just kidding. kinda.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Ugh! It's like I can't leave this thread! It's still all too surreal for me.

Good luck with that. Oh, so, you called in for work, eh? :lolyup:

huajaikaungtur said:

Oh, my gosh! Your substitute teacher gave you guys chocolate?!!!! How lucky can you get?! :cry1: I want some right now. :woot: But, ToomVill will have to do. :yummy: :drool: Hey, you know I'll still be here to read all your thoughts. :wink: :kiss:

huajaikaungtur said:
Is it possible for NJ to stay in the Currently Broadcasting section foreverrrrr? :(
JK ... no but really, I'm serious. Lol, JK. It's gonna break my heart so much to see this thread in the Old Lakorn section :(

Gah, if only... :lol: We go through the same thing with every lakorn... :cry: :console:

Kimberry<3 said:
Yay our thread will be here for now. Thank you Maiko. (A funny story: when the link worked, the whole are went black..oops power lost (Just my luck).I almost gave up but I can't miss it. I enjoyed reading the updates on my phone. I will have to re-watch the 1st 30 mins.) 

:rofl:  :clap2:

:whahuh: :lmao3: That's funny! Again, good thing you didn't gave up! :thumbsup:

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
That's RIGHT! I'm going to have to wake up later and write them in Thai to please arrange for ToomVill to sing the duet together!!!

I guess, it's not goodbye yet. We still have the mini concert and Meet and Greet.

Hey, did Fun Fueng have one too?!

Aah, please do so for us, Aiyaja! :worthy:

Didn't Fun Fueng have a Meet and Greet before the final episode?

Maiko^_^ said:

Haha, I'm too tired to cry anymore. :lmao: Perhaps the tears will come later? :bhehe: HEY! We'll see ToomVill again for their mini concert!!!! :woot: :woot2: :yahoo: :party: Don't forget that, people! :wub: Now, let's ALL bombard One HD's Facebook with questions and requests of them singing the duet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :weee: :cheer: I now have a little more energy to do that! And share photos! :dance3:

Hehe, ok, I won't move our thread that quickly, then. :D Aw, my heart feels both empty and fulfilled. :blush: :wub: I'm kind of relieved I have more time to do stuff now...like work on my ToomVill projects so that I can convince Exact to keep pairing them up! :strong:

:whahuh: Don't we all want that? :gungirl:

Give it a few hours, when you're well rested and they will pour again. that bittersweet feeling is there..just no crying for now. So glad about the mini concert and meet and greet. I hope it will be taped..or streamed online. 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Nah, I'm still going in for work, just need to catch up on my sleep and then sub tomorrow morning, my final time. *SOBS*

I just can't emotionally leave Ngao Jai yet. Haha.

Perhaps the ending seemed like a continuation to a third collaboration! Hahahah!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Oh, FF probably did! They did well too. Ngao Jai has been doing well in ratings and buzz, so I'm happy!

AikOm^_^

VILLNAN said:
My schedule is so tight for this Monday through Friday

Aw, sorry, buddy... :weep: :console: Hope you'll be able to watch the finale soon. :grouphug: :kiss:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, VillNan, watch it in HD with subs.

I'll try to be done with subbing by tomorrow before I leave for work PST, 2:00 pmish. Lol