AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
That was such a weak ending! The light festival made a beautiful backdrop but a weak ending. It didn't even bring sparks to my eyes!

It was all so rushed. :mellow:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Thanks for the BTS clips.

Hahah! So the first one which talks about Vill being thrown into the water, Vill did not know that she was going to really be thrown in. It must have took Vill by surprise too. Hahah.

Aww. I think instead of Aom hugging Vill to create emotions, Vill should have hugged Toomtam like Grate and Preem. Lol

I woke up so late, I'm heading off to work already!

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Thanks for the BTS clips.

Hahah! So the first one which talks about Vill being thrown into the water, Vill did not know that she was going to really be thrown in. It must have took Vill by surprise too. Hahah.

Aww. I think instead of Aom hugging Vill to create emotions, Vill should have hugged Toomtam like Grate and Preem. Lol

I woke up so late, I'm heading off to work already!

Ouch, what an unpleasant surprise for Vill to find out about the throw. :lol: Ah, so that's what the hugs between Aom and Vill were about! Hahahaha, yeah, Vill and Toomtam should have hugged each other instead. :rofl: Dang it.

Aw, time for work already? :cry1: Can't believe more than 5 hours have passed already since the finale. :shock2: It's starting to sink in to me. :teary: Ok, have a relaxing and fast day at work, Aiyaja! :FLOWERS: :kiss: :grouphug: :heart:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah! Can't believe that Ngao Jai has really ended.

Now, all of our lives go back to normal. Hehe.

Man, I should be the acting coach too! Hahhahashha!

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Yeah! Can't believe that Ngao Jai has really ended.

Now, all of our lives go back to normal. Hehe.

Man, I should be the acting coach too! Hahhahashha!

I'm waiting for those tears that were spilling out of my eyes for the last three days... :whistle: I'm a little relieved my life is going back to normal... :phew: Aom is actually pretty good as an acting coach. She just needs a better director like P'Art to fully bring forth her potential and ToomVill's! :woot: Gah, she also needs to focus more than 80% on her production and improve the editing and everything else.

AikOm^_^

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Forget being acting coach, they need a good editor! You can be the editor then i wouldnt had been so disappointed with the ending.

Haha, Aom definitely needs a good editor! :lol2:

AikOm^_^

Ahh, sorting through the rest of the photos, especially the shots of the ending. :weee: Aw, the first photo...it was from Ngao Jai's opening ceremony...such a long time ago. Ooh, after sharing the rest of the photos, I seriously need to hop over to One HD's Facebook page to make my demands! :woot: :scooter: :weee:

Credits: actsstudio, lakorn_ngaojai, lakornexact, & onehdthailand's IGs.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Hahah. I can be all them all. I just need P'Art as the director. I can be the acting coach too since I don't really like the exaggerated acting in here. I'll be the editor too. Skimming the summaries, the writer did not disappoint. There were some really good scenes to touching dialogue that were edited out in the live version so it's the editor that needs to improve.

Oh well, good day to all! I'm stuck at work so now it's time to focus!

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Enjoy your productive day!
aiyaja said:
Hahah. I can be all them all. I just need P'Art as the director. I can be the acting coach too since I don't really like the exaggerated acting in here. I'll be the editor too. Skimming the summaries, the writer did not disappoint. There were some really good scenes to touching dialogue that were edited out in the live version so it's the editor that needs to improve.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:

Well, we can expect absolute perfection from you, then! :worthy: Ah, right, some acting was rather exaggerated. :lol: Wow, the writer actually did a great job with the storyline and dialogue? Aw, darn. Such a shame they had to cram everything into 15 lousy episodes. :facepalm:

Ooh, sorting through the ending photos, I'm left wondering what the original ending was like. :woot: Why they needed to re-shoot the ending. What was changed?!!!! :cry1:

AikOm^_^

amylovemeng1 said:
Omg where can I watch the finale? I'm dying here

Urgh, not too sure about this LINK, Amy... Does it work for you? It couldn't play the video for me whenever I tried it out. Just don't expect too much from the ending. It was rather rushed. :cry1: Those air kisses that Rut gave to May on the forehead and cheek, urgh! I'm so disappointed. :annoyed: Toomtam, you know you can do WAY better than that! Even Thit gave Gan two full-on-mouth kisses! :girlmad:

But...I love their hugs and stares. :spin: :wub: Are you watching it via mobile or computer? If it's your own computer or laptop, do you want to download the episode from here?

amylovemeng1

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks Maiko for the link. I'm trying to watch it on my ipad but it's not loading guess I will have yo wait for it.

Gloriawongpuapan

C’est La Vie
LOL! I'm killing myself here. I've been avoiding this topic since I'm only on episode 11. I didn't want to end up reading any spoilers BUT I couldn't resist. I'm so bad.

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
My thoughts : (Sorry if I offended anyone)

Now that it has ended, I thought my feelings would change but it didn't. I just felt that it was a (RUSHED) happy ending with great sceneries. 

If I didn't know about this drama being cut, cut shorten (scenes) and rushed. I would have enjoy it tremendously like when it first aired. Until a long the way knowing it's being rushed or cramped into 15 episodes. I lost the eager to watch it and the anticipation for the next up coming episode. I stopped half way, BUT I will still try to finish it for the wonderful pair (Toomtam&&Vill), but just not as excited as I was in the beginning of the first episode or two.

It's the drama thats been ruined not the actors or actress. I still want to see more of them but better editing.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Wow...Koon turned pure psycho. So creepy.

Poor May...she looked so scared. I would be too. He's always been so nice & sweet to her then suddenly he has a gun on her & taping her up...in a freaking cemetery!

OMG...29 minutes into the final episode & Ai Chard is still NOT dead!!!