AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
aiyaja said:
I'm just listening to the OST right now at work. My tears, they keep wanting to flow. The OST is just soooooo good. If only the drama lived up to the OST. But no matter what, I've have so much love, happiness, and thankfulness to give in regards to Ngao Jai and my beloved ToomVill.

Aw, Aiyaja, the OST makes me want to cry, too! :teary: It's just so beautiful and meaningful! :cry: Yeah, despite all the flows and mistakes, I still love Ngao Jai and ToomVill so stinkin' much... :heart:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
aiyaja said:
Like how this person translated this line is soooo off. :secret:

ก็รู้ แต่ดึงหัวใจไม่เคยอยู่
Gor roo dtae deung hua jai mai koey yoo
I know, but my heart is never here to pull

You have to be fluent in both languages to translate well enough not to lose its original meaning. I'm not saying, I'm the best, but that line up there was a big boo boo because sometimes there is no way of translating certain Thai words or phrases such as that one up there or the term Por Liang. :dance1:
Wow that was a total mistranslate. Total different meaning.

AikOm^_^

Yay, I'm FINALLY done with that message on One HD's Facebook page. :dance1: :phew: Now, to "copy and paste" it all over on IG and certain Facebook posts. :woot: Here's my lousy message:

ช่อง one​, Exact & Scenario​, Aom Phiyada​: First, thank you so much for allowing us the opportunity of a Meet and Greet event/mini concert with our Toomtam Yuttana Puangklang & Vill Wannarot Sonthichai (ตูมตาม ยุทธนา เปื้องกลาง & วิว วรรณรท สนธิไชย)! ❤ We're so happy and excited, especially us international fans! We're sad that we can't be there, but we're still so grateful that Toomtam-Vill (ตูมตาม-วิว) will have such an exciting event/mini concert! And we'll be looking forward to it from fans' accounts! There are so many questions I want to ask them, but I'll leave that to the other fans who can make it to their Meet and Greet event. I just have a few requests, me and the other international fans. =)

We're hoping that our lovely Toomtam-Vill (ตูมตาม-วิว) will be able to sing with each other. We're praying hard that they will sing Pex Zeal (เป๊กซ์ zeal) and Noona Nuengthida's (หนูนา หนึ่งธิดา) "Ngao Nai Hua Jai" (เงาในหัวใจ) song! We want to see and hear them sing together, for they are absolutely perfect and explosive on stage together! ✨ And they sound great together, too! It would also be great if Toomtam-Vill (ตูมตาม-วิว) can also sing AB Normal's ทั้งที่ผิดก็ยังรัก song. The entire song, please. We're hoping that our selfish and desperate pleas will be heard by you guys and Toomtam and Vill (ตูมตาม and วิว) themselves. It would be awesome if they pull off another skit or performance like the ones they did for their Jan Dai Jai (จันทร์ได้ใจ) and Sisterday Star Live segments. Pretty please. Thank you so much listening! Have a wonderful day over in Thailand! Waiting for Saturday, March 21 so that we can see our Toomtam-Vill (ตูมตาม-วิว) again! Aah, also, please do consider pairing them up again for a third lakorn!

Oh, in the end, I opted out the $100 offer from you, Aiyaja. :bhehe:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Make sure if you do it on IG, change it a bit or do it like half an hour to an hour in between posts or else IG is going to delete those posts as spam.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Make sure if you do it on IG, change it a bit or do it like half an hour to an hour in between posts or else IG is going to delete those posts as spam.

Yeah, I'm going to have to shorten it down, too. :sweat: Oh, hehe, the timing won't be a problem, since by the time I finally post the next one, probably two hours would have passed. :lol2:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Haha! Sounds good na.

I'll write some Thai ones up and have you guys post or message them na but later tonight.

So it'll be requests from different people. Hehe.

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
Now back in the "Currently Broadcasting & New Lakorn?"

Oh, hehe, Kkrystal moved it back to soothe our broken hearts. But...it'll have to go back to the "Old Lakorn" section after tomorrow... :teary:

aiyaja said:
Haha! Sounds good na.

I'll write some Thai ones up and have you guys post or message them na but later tonight.

So it'll be requests from different people. Hehe.

Ooh, yay, we're all in cahoots together, then! :highfive: I love your devious plans! :woot: OK! :thumbsup:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:

Oh, hehe, Kkrystal moved it back to soothe our broken hearts. But...it'll have to go back to the "Old Lakorn" section after tomorrow... :teary:

Oh cool!  I thought I was hallucinating :scratchhead2:  Well that was very nice of her :grouphug:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Maiko that is a lovely message!  I will copy & paste for sure...and Aiyaja, I'll also make sure to change things up a bit & post at different time. 

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
Oh cool!  I thought I was hallucinating :scratchhead2:  Well that was very nice of her :grouphug:

:whahuh: You did? :console: Yeah, incredibly nice of her. :cry: :heart: I mean, even I wouldn't have moved it back. :secret: :bhehe: It's moved to the "Old Lakorn" section for a legitimate reason, even though it's heartbreaking. :cry1: Oh, if only it was back in the "Currently Broadcasting & New Lakorn" section because there's a part two or there are some new episodes... *Sigh* :lol:

ceda_lee said:
Maiko that is a lovely message!  I will copy & paste for sure...and Aiyaja, I'll also make sure to change things up a bit & post at different time. 

Aah, you think so?! :spin: Why, thank you! :worthy: I'm in the process of writing another one on One HD's IG (the post about the Meet and Greet). :fanfic:

AikOm^_^

Urgh, the sheep?! I'm having a hard time posting my comments on IG. -_- Even the ones that I really shortened... Will just have to try later...

Actually, thinking about it, a lot of things can go wrong with the Meet and Greet/mini concert. Toomtam and Vill could try to really distance from one another, and their performances could end up being awkward, like Aiyaja feared. Aah, I'm trying not to hope for too much. :mellow: But...I can't help it! :cry1: :weee: :woot2: Hehe, if their interactions BTS in the making of and in the actual Ngao Nai Hua Jai (เงาในหัวใจ) MV are this heartfelt, whoot, I'm going crazy, just imagining their performances onstage. :spicy: Plus, that awesome skit during their Jan Dai Jai segment! It can't be ignored! :drool:

RukKaweeD2B

sarNie Egg
aiyaja said:
Hahah, thanks for taking your time in clarifying. :spin:  I listened to Toomtam again and Mariam plus looked up the lyrics, yes, it does have the "TER". I must apologize to you. I heard Toomtam's "TER" as "JA". Haha, go listen to him, it's slurred to a point where it sounded like ja and I didn't look at the lyrics in Thai either, was too tired last night, and there is where the mistake happened. Mariam stresses the T in Ter, so you can clearly hear it, but Toomtam doesn't enunciate it as much. No, no, you're right. :coverlaf:  I'm the one who must apologize. :worthy:  And like I said, certain Thai phrases are hard to translate like the one I pointed out, it's hard to really carry over its meaning when there are no words to translate them, hopefully, I didn't offend you na. :secret: I've edited my post. Haha, thanks again.

Ahh, I woke up late after sleeping late last night. I'm off to subbing for now.
Haha no worries!  I know exactly what you mean and how annoying it is to try to translate from an artist who just doesn't enunciate and then you look at the lyrics and you're like...wait, that's not what you said! ...Is it? Tee hee:D  I didn't even know Toomtam did a version so I learned something new haha
But totally, especially languages like Thai that are so different from English are very hard to translate and keep the same meaning, and super especially when you're translating songs or poetry, since that sort of artistic expression is open to different interpretations to begin with even without the language issue thrown in haha.  So I always like to see other people's interpretations as well ^_^  Keeps my English up since I moved out of the states
But thank you for correcting my grammar too, sometimes I look back at my old translations and think, like...wow, what happened to my English? What on earth was I trying to say? xD

AikOm^_^

RukKaweeD2B said:
Haha no worries!  I know exactly what you mean and how annoying it is to try to translate from an artist who just doesn't enunciate and then you look at the lyrics and you're like...wait, that's not what you said! ...Is it? Tee hee:D  I didn't even know Toomtam did a version so I learned something new haha
But totally, especially languages like Thai that are so different from English are very hard to translate and keep the same meaning, and super especially when you're translating songs or poetry, since that sort of artistic expression is open to different interpretations to begin with even without the language issue thrown in haha.  So I always like to see other people's interpretations as well ^_^  Keeps my English up since I moved out of the states
But thank you for correcting my grammar too, sometimes I look back at my old translations and think, like...wow, what happened to my English? What on earth was I trying to say? xD

Oh, so it was you who helped pointed that out to Aiyaja. Thank you! :grouphug: :D

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
RukKaweeD2B said:
Oh yeah, I totally understand. Even for me it's hard to translate at times, I can't imagine living overseas and still maintaining different languages fluently. If it weren't for lakorns, my Thai would probably be pretty bad by now. Hahah!

Welcome to our thread! And thank you for your translation of many songs on your site! Hehe.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
If it's too long, cut the thank yous and just post up the requests. Haha.

Post it on Vill and Toomtam's IGs too. I'm not sure about Toomtam but our girl Vill is really cool, she reads all of the comments and actually may fulfill our requests. Hehe.

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
Is the message too long? Aom's IG is not allowing it.

Aw, but I've tried to really shorten it down. :cry1: Haha, looks like I'm going to have to resort to the short requests, like Aiyaja says. :bhehe:

aiyaja said:
If it's too long, cut the thank yous and just post up the requests. Haha.

Post it on Vill and Toomtam's IGs too. I'm not sure about Toomtam but our girl Vill is really cool, she reads all of the comments and actually may fulfill our requests. Hehe.

Whaha, ok, the requests first, and the thank yous in a separate post. :lol:

Yeah, I did try it on both their IGs, but I couldn't earlier. Will try again with shorter requests. :phew: Come on, Vill! :woot: Please fulfill our dreams! :worthy: