huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I thought my eyes were fooling me when I saw this thread back in the Currently Broadcasting section!!
Haha, had to refresh the page a couple times to make sure I wasn't dreaming.

What's super funny is that I had a dream last night where I was chatting with you girls on this thread for days and nights.
Like in the dream, you could tell it was getting darker for nighttime and then it'd get brighter for daytime.
LOL and all I was doing in the dream was scrolling through this thread & posting xD Haha.
I thought it was all real and when I woke up, I had to rethink what it over, LOL.

BTW, Toomtam's voice soothes my soul! Maiko, I got your message & IG tag! -- No worries, i'll get back to you soon!!!
I just need to find the perfect time to reply to your beautiful message & my phone does not work well in my room meaning no IG access, ugh :/

Still so excited to see last episodeeee!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
For some reason, I came across one of P'Art's news clips during SSP and he seemed quite happy and proud, so hopefully, he'll reunite ToomVill again next time but just a better storyline.

Hey, at least the only two people who died were Kitja and Chard, no innocent people. Hehe. No killing spree. Haha.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
aiyaja said:
Yeah! I'm working on Ngao Jai's Goodbye and P'Art's SSP plea. Hahah.

I need to start cracking on mine, then! :woot: I miss jealous and possessive Toomtam. Rut ended up so sweet and understanding after episode 8. Which, I love him for! Hehe, Rut is perfect! :wub: But I want to see more of that red-hot, fiery passion Toomtam has for Vill! Especially when he's jealous and angry! Just like this old scene from SSP! Forget it! I'll post it on a separate post.

*Upcoming GIF, once it finishes uploading* :bhehe:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Not enough grabbing, forcing, smooching, pecking, kissing, holding, attempted R, just not enough of them together intimately. Haha.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:

Ok, Ceda girl, I saw your posts...and they made me laugh out loud! :loool: :rofl: :lmao3: Hahahahahaha, you really were copying and pasting my words for the most part! :lolyup: AW, SO CUTE AND SWEET AND FUNNY! :spin: :coverlaf: :kiss: :grouphug: You made changes to the last part though. All right! I'm so happy we left those comments. :cry: Hopefully, One HD and ToomVill will grant us our wishes. :worthy: Thanks, Ceda! Anne as well! And everybody else! :grouphug: :heart: :wub:
Hahaha! I wasn't kidding!! You had everything listed perfectly already. I really do wish they will sing those songs!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
For some reason, I came across one of P'Art's news clips during SSP and he seemed quite happy and proud, so hopefully, he'll reunite ToomVill again next time but just a better storyline.
Hey, at least the only two people who died were Kitja and Chard, no innocent people. Hehe. No killing spree. Haha.
HAHA! True. Koon wasn't as cruel as Nee.

Btw...I totally forgot to mention this. When May walked into Rut's room full of paintings & photos of her.,.the very first big painting reminded me of Toomtam's girlfriend May hahaha. That painting did not really look like NJ May.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Really? I thought it looked like Vill. Hehe. Could be better but still recognizable.

I thought Rut would have better photos than that since he was flashing his camera everywhere. I mean, ones where May slept on his shoulders, May cooking, something. Haha.

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
I thought my eyes were fooling me when I saw this thread back in the Currently Broadcasting section!!
Haha, had to refresh the page a couple times to make sure I wasn't dreaming.

What's super funny is that I had a dream last night where I was chatting with you girls on this thread for days and nights.
Like in the dream, you could tell it was getting darker for nighttime and then it'd get brighter for daytime.
LOL and all I was doing in the dream was scrolling through this thread & posting xD Haha.
I thought it was all real and when I woke up, I had to rethink what it over, LOL.

BTW, Toomtam's voice soothes my soul! Maiko, I got your message & IG tag! -- No worries, i'll get back to you soon!!!
I just need to find the perfect time to reply to your beautiful message & my phone does not work well in my room meaning no IG access, ugh :/

Still so excited to see last episodeeee!

:lmao2: Ahahaha, you weren't the only one, Marina! Ceda had the same reaction. :console: Kkrystal, one of the moderators, moved it back to the "Currently broadcasting and New Lakorn" section to heal our hearts. But...it's going to go back to the "Old Lakorn" section eventually. :weep:

Whahaha, what a sweet and funny dream! :lmao3: Hehehe, it's happening for realz now. :wink: Aw, it's no problem if you don't get back to my message, Marina girl. :console: :kiss: Don't worry about it. It doesn't really require an answer from you. :grouphug: Urgh, so you've been having phone problems, huh? I'm sorry. :spin: But yay, it's your bum day tomorrow! it will be your bum day soon on Thursday! :clap: B)

aiyaja said:

Are those clips recent or old? :eek: Yep, good thing there's no killing sprees in Ngao Jai. :phew:

aiyaja said:
Not enough grabbing, forcing, smooching, pecking, kissing, holding, attempted R, just not enough of them together intimately. Haha.

NO, NOT ENOUGH. :cry1:

ceda_lee said:
Hahaha! I wasn't kidding!! You had everything listed perfectly already. I really do wish they will sing those songs!

:coverlaf: Aw, why, thank you! :worthy: I'm wishing and praying and hoping they will! :spin:

huajaikaungtur said:
^ Haha, are you girls talking about IG and asking for more ToomVill??

Yes, we are! :ghehe:

ceda_lee said:
HAHA! True. Koon wasn't as cruel as Nee.

Btw...I totally forgot to mention this. When May walked into Rut's room full of paintings & photos of her.,.the very first big painting reminded me of Toomtam's girlfriend May hahaha. That painting did not really look like NJ May.

Aah, really? Let me go back and check then. :yuck:

aiyaja said:
^Really? I thought it looked like Vill. Hehe. Could be better but still recognizable.

I thought Rut would have better photos than that since he was flashing his camera everywhere. I mean, ones where May slept on his shoulders, May cooking, something. Haha.

Haha, right! Where are those photos? :lolyup:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
It's almost time to go home!!! Right when I get home, I'm going to write all of my pleas. Hahahh! I think I'm going to leave comments on ToomVill's IG and then send Exact and One HD a Facebook message. Aom isn't going to do anything now. It's out of her hands. Lol

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Marina, that's so funny! Like Maiko said, I had the same reaction and it was moved in the middle of me commenting so it reeeeeeally threw me off Hahaha. And your dream...I envisioned us all so focused on our computer/phone screens typing away as the colors around us change haha!!! Like one of those scenes where only the background scenery changes.

AikOm^_^

Ah, ok, Ceda, I see what you meant. :mellow: The large painting does sort of looks like May Sirin. But it has Vill's lips and still looks more like her. :whatever: Oh, those are such gorgeous photos that Rut took of May! It stinks that we'll never see how he took them! :cry1: Especially the ones of her eating fruits! GRR. I confess, I was drowsy when it got to that part while we were watching it live. So...I didn't see what happened after Wat came in. :lol: Oh, yes, another perfect example of bad editing; the way the music was cut off when May heard someone coming up the stairs...that was so :facepalm:!

aiyaja said:
It's almost time to go home!!! Right when I get home, I'm going to write all of my pleas. Hahahh! I think I'm going to leave comments on ToomVill's IG and then send Exact and One HD a Facebook message. Aom isn't going to do anything now. It's out of her hands. Lol

Yay, almost time for you! :clap: :console: :grouphug: Ooh, okie dokie, then! :thumbsup:

ceda_lee said:
Marina, that's so funny! Like Maiko said, I had the same reaction and it was moved in the middle of me commenting so it reeeeeeally threw me off Hahaha. And your dream...I envisioned us all so focused on our computer/phone screens typing away as the colors around us change haha!!! Like one of those scenes where only the background scenery changes.

Ah, so that's what happened to you. :bhehe: Hahaha, your visions! :lol2:

aiyaja said:
Maybe Vill's Mom's IG too, worth a shot. Hehe.

Oh, I'm going to give it a try, too! :strong:

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
HAHAHA! OMG you are brilliant.

CEDA! AIYAJA! And everybody else! Haha, this makes me excited! One HD likes my post on Facebook! The long one about ToomVill singing Zeal and Noona's song!!!! :woot: :yahoo: :clap: :cry: So, they're aware, yay! Aw, how sweet that they liked it! :wub: Hopefully, they will listen to us! :worthy:

aiyaja said:
I'm serious! Why aren't we in Thailand? We'd be ToomVill's shadow. Hahah.

Dude! We're so organized and dedicated. I can't understand why fans over there are so inactive!

We definitely would be their ngao jai! :dude: :camera: I don't understand it, either. :shrug:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:
CEDA! AIYAJA! And everybody else! Haha, this makes me excited! One HD likes my post on Facebook! The long one about ToomVill singing Zeal and Noona's song!!!! :woot: :yahoo: :clap: :cry: So, they're aware, yay! Aw, how sweet that they liked it! :wub: Hopefully, they will listen to us! :worthy:

We definitely would be their ngao jai! :dude: :camera: I don't understand it, either. :shrug:
Woohoo!!! That is awesome Maiko! See! Someone appreciates the looooooong comments hahaha. Now, all they have to do is make it happen. GOOD JOB Maiko!!! My hopes just went up another level.

Aiyaja, I see other fan clubs in Thailand so organized & active. I wish ToomVill's fan club in Thailand is as active too.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Ahhhhhh! Really?!! Omo! That's great news!
ceda_lee said:
Woohoo!!! That is awesome Maiko! See! Someone appreciates the looooooong comments hahaha. Now, all they have to do is make it happen. GOOD JOB Maiko!!! My hopes just went up another level.

Aiyaja, I see other fan clubs in Thailand so organized & active. I wish ToomVill's fan club in Thailand is as active too.

But then again...One HD likes most of the posts on their page, anyway. :lmao: But, they saw my post, and they're aware of it! :dance2:

Whahaha, Ceda, my hopes rose up, too. Don't disappoint us...again, One HD! :smack: Gah, I wish ToomVill's fan clubs are active, too. :spin:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Other clubs are organized because the leads give them something to jin about like Sean and Esther but since ToomVill really keep it professional, it's sort of hard to jin them outside of filming. Haha. Fans don't want to break Toomtam's current relationship nor do they want to make Vill a third party either. But ultimately, it really depends on ToomVill. ToomVill have posted no photos of themselves together on IG at all. That's how dry it is. Whereas PushVill, it was crazy. Hahah. Both Push and Vill would tag each other and throw jokes at each on IG. Haha.