AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
ceda_lee said:
No no no senorita. We are analyzing whether the person in charge of One HD's facebook page can actually understand us or not. Does that sound better?! Hehehe.

Aw...sorry you have a headache. Get some rest. I'm hitting the sheets pretty soon too.

Oh... :eek: Whoops, I misunderstood, then. :blush: Haha, yeah, that's better! Now that, I will definitely get a kick out of. :lolyup:

Yeah, I think I'm going to leave in a couple of minutes. :yawn: :eek:uch: Thanks, Ceda! :kiss: :grouphug: :wub:

AikOm^_^

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Hey I do it too! Lol. My English to Thai is hilarious as well. They always make fun of me back home lol.

Aw, they do? :console: Haha, when I'm in an evil mood (which is all the time actually), I can be so mean myself. :sweat:

AikOm^_^

Two last posts before I head off to Dreamland. :dance1: This was the GIF I wanted to share earlier. I love this scene in which Thit (Toomtam) backed Gan (Vill) into the wall! :spicy: Oh, how I've missed jealous Toomtam...

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
*sigh* Vill was gorgeous in SSP! Ahhh! She needs to put more meat back on. I love her fuller/chubbier face. Oh Thit...so handsome!

AikOm^_^

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Eeeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkk it's thit and gan!!!!!

Yeah, I miss Thit's passion for Gan. :cry1: Overall, I just miss ToomVill. Grr, already. This is how I'm feeling for them right now. Gah, off to sleep after this. I can't take this headache (and heartache :lol:) anymore. :eek:uch: Well, :goodnite: to you, Ncmeowmeow35, Ceda, Aiyaja, and everybody else! Or good day! :grouphug: :heart: :kiss:

ceda_lee said:
*sigh* Vill was gorgeous in SSP! Ahhh! She needs to put more meat back on. I love her fuller/chubbier face. Oh Thit...so handsome!

Haha, yeah! She needs more meat right now. Oh, yes, Thit was so freakin' handsome! :drool: But I love Rut as well! May and Gan, too! Just love all of them! :wub:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Good night sweetie.
Maiko^_^ said:

Yeah, I miss Thit's passion for Gan. :cry1: Overall, I just miss ToomVill. Grr, already. This is how I'm feeling for them right now. Gah, off to sleep after this. I can't take this headache (and heartache :lol:) anymore. :eek:uch: Well, :goodnite: to you, Ncmeowmeow35, Ceda, Aiyaja, and everybody else! Or good day! :grouphug: :heart: :kiss:

Haha, yeah! She needs more meat right now. Oh, yes, Thit was so freakin' handsome! :drool: But I love Rut as well! May and Gan, too! Just love all of them! :wub:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Okay, everyone. Let's all have a group effort here okay?! We need everyone's cooperation. Here are the Thai phrases I came up with. They're short, simple, and to the point. You can also mix and match them too depending on the context. Post them on One HD's IG, Facebook, as message, up to you.

One HD/Exact/Kate
1. อยากเห็นตูมตามและวิวร้องเพลงคู่กัน  เอาเพลงจากละครเงาในหัวใจ @Meet&Greet
I want to see Toomtam and Vill sing as a pair. Let's have a song from the lakorn, Ngao Nai Hua Jai.

2. ขอร้องให้ตูมตามกับวิวร้องเพลงเงาในหัวใจด้วยกันค่ะ @Meet&Greet 
Please let Toomtam and Vill sing Ngao Nai Hua Jai na ka.

3. อยากฟังเพลงเงาในหัวใจจากตูมตามแล้ววิวค่ะ @Meet&Greet
I want listen to Ngao Nai Hua Jai from Toomtam and Vill ka.

4. โปรดให้ตูมตามและวิวมีโอกาสได้ร้องเพลงคู่กันค่ะ เพลงเงาในหัวใจค่ะ @Meet&Greet
Please let Toomtam and Vill an opportunity to sing together, the song Ngao Nai Hua Jai.

5. ชื่นชอบตูมตามและวิวมาก ขอร้องให้เขาสองคนได้ร้องเพลงเงาในหัวใจค่ะ  @Meet&Greet
I really like Toomtam and Vill. I'm asking for them to get to sing Ngao Nai Hua Jai.

Toomtam IG
1. อยากเห็นพี่ตูมตามและพี่วิวร้องเพลงเงาในหัวใจ@Meet&Greetจังเลย
 I want to see P'Toomtam and P'Vill sing the song Ngao Nai Hua Jai so much.

2. ร้องเพลงเงาในหัวใจกับวิวด้วยนะค่ะ@Meet&Greet
Please sing Ngao Nai Hua Jai with Vill too na ka.

3. ขอร้องให้ตูมตามและวิวร้องเพลงเงาในหัวใจด้วยกันนะ @Meet&Greet
Please have Toomtam and Vill sing the song Ngao Nai Hua Jai together na.

4. จะรอชมตูมตามและวิวร้องเพลงเงาในหัวใจนะค่ะ ชอบมาก @Meet&Greet
I will wait to watch Toomtam and Vill sing the song Ngao Nai Hua Jai na ka. I really like it.

5. อยากชมมาก เงาในหัวใจเวอร์ชันตูมตามยุทธนาและวิววรรณรท @Meet&Greet
I really want to see. Ngao Nai Hua Jai, version of Toomtam Yuttana and Vill Wannarot.

Vill IG
1. ไม่ได้ฟังวิวร้องเพลงมานานแล้ว อยากชมตูมตามและวิวร้องเพลงเงาในหัวใจด้วยกันนะ @Meet&Greet
Haven't heard you, Vill, sing in such a long time now. I want to see Toomtam and Vill sing Ngao Nai Hua Jai together na.

2. ขอให้ร้องเพลงเงาในหัวใจคู่กับตูมตามนะค่ะ @Meet&Greet
Please sing Ngao Nai Hua Jai as a pair with Toomtam na ka.

3. จะรอชมตูมตามและวิวร้องเพลงเงาในหัวใจนะค่ะ ชอบมาก @Meet&Greet
I will wait to watch Toomtam and Vill sing the song Ngao Nai Hua Jai na ka. I really like it.

4. โปรดให้แฟนๆได้เชียร์เงาใจเป็นครั้งสุดท้ายนะค่ะ โปรดช่วยร้องเพลงเงาในหัวใจด้วยกันตูมตามและวิว @Meet&Greet
Please let fans cheer Ngao Jai for one last time. Please help sing Ngao Nai Hua Jai together, Toomtam and Vill.

5. ชอบทุกอย่างเกี่ยวกับเงาใจ จะรอชมตูมตามและวิวร้องเพลงเงาในหัวใจคู่กัน @Meet&Greet
I like everything when it comes to Ngao Jai. Will wait to see Toomtam and Vill sing Ngao Nai Hua Jai together as a pair.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Let's flood One HD, Exact, Toomtam, Vill, Kate, and anyone we can think of with our requests. Enjoy. I gotta go to sleep now. Hahah.

I don't know how this Meet & Greet is going to be like. I don't even know if they're going to sing or just do activities. One HD just posted on IG the 15 lucky winners who will attend the Meet & Greet, so who knows but they're worth our every effort. Hahaa.

Alrighty, night night ladies!

And yes, I'm still working on my Goodbye Ngao Jai and SSP artworks.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
Wow :eek: 425 pages in one night. It is sure flying !! Well done my girl !! I amm hesitating at watching NJ last 3 episodes because I don't want closure but there is nothing I can do. I love ToomVill chemistry and seeing that it was sooo wasted by exact and Apiak on the the romance department makes me really really sad... now I have finished watching Rahut risaya with the beautifully and deliciously strong smart Noon/palai in there -wow one of my fav N'ek inspite her flaws- I will start marathoning KT even though it is not subbed hust to see tomboy Vill and after that Sao Noi :) . I will miss ToomVill but hopefully they will collaborate with a producer who rwally grab their potential in the near future. And I hope to see you all at ALTK thread girls everyone namely Maiko and Aiyaja :)
Bye NJ joob joob

lanblue

sarNie Hatchling
aiyaja said:
Let's flood One HD, Exact, Toomtam, Vill, Kate, and anyone we can think of with our requests. Enjoy. I gotta go to sleep now. Hahah.

I don't know how this Meet & Greet is going to be like. I don't even know if they're going to sing or just do activities. One HD just posted on IG the 15 lucky winners who will attend the Meet & Greet, so who knows but they're worth our every effort. Hahaa.

Anne has invited fans there to join your crusade. Hope this time the prayer will be answered.

And if anyone is still interested, Anne has got two more contest participants. One of them made three friendship bracelets (Here you can see the pics: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3544072960?pid=65677971695&cid=#65677971695) that will be randomly given to fans in the thread. The other, with Anne's help, made a half-an-hour clip (Here's the video: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XOTEzNDY1Mjgw.html). The fan collected some of her favorite scenes and added her funny comments underneath. I don't really know how to translate those lines. But try to recall those comments (probably from Maiko? aiyaja? Ceda? and/or others) that ends with emoticons like :woot: or  :pervie: , then you may be able to guess and know what they mean. Anne said the winner will win a paper copy of the PPBT magazine. Of course, the issue with ToomVill as the cover stars.

AikOm^_^

HELLO, EVERYONE! :hiya: :woot:

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Good night sweetie.

Aw, thanks! :wub: :kiss: For the first time in a longest time, I got plenty of sleep. :dance1: Too much! :annoyed: Wanted to wake up earlier to cause mayhem before work, and now, I'm going to have to save most of it for after work. -_-

aiyaja said:
Okay, everyone. Let's all have a group effort here okay?! We need everyone's cooperation. Here are the Thai phrases I came up with. They're short, simple, and to the point. You can also mix and match them too depending on the context. Post them on One HD's IG, Facebook, as message, up to you.

One HD/Exact/Kate
1. อยากเห็นตูมตามและวิวร้องเพลงคู่กัน  เอาเพลงจากละครเงาในหัวใจ @Meet&Greet
I want to see Toomtam and Vill sing as a pair. Let's have a song from the lakorn, Ngao Nai Hua Jai.

2. ขอร้องให้ตูมตามกับวิวร้องเพลงเงาในหัวใจด้วยกันค่ะ @Meet&Greet 
Please let Toomtam and Vill sing Ngao Nai Hua Jai na ka.

3. อยากฟังเพลงเงาในหัวใจจากตูมตามแล้ววิวค่ะ @Meet&Greet
I want listen to Ngao Nai Hua Jai from Toomtam and Vill ka.

4. โปรดให้ตูมตามและวิวมีโอกาสได้ร้องเพลงคู่กันค่ะ เพลงเงาในหัวใจค่ะ @Meet&Greet
Please let Toomtam and Vill an opportunity to sing together, the song Ngao Nai Hua Jai.

5. ชื่นชอบตูมตามและวิวมาก ขอร้องให้เขาสองคนได้ร้องเพลงเงาในหัวใจค่ะ  @Meet&Greet
I really like Toomtam and Vill. I'm asking for them to get to sing Ngao Nai Hua Jai.

Toomtam IG
1. อยากเห็นพี่ตูมตามและพี่วิวร้องเพลงเงาในหัวใจ@Meet&Greetจังเลย
 I want to see P'Toomtam and P'Vill sing the song Ngao Nai Hua Jai so much.

2. ร้องเพลงเงาในหัวใจกับวิวด้วยนะค่ะ@Meet&Greet
Please sing Ngao Nai Hua Jai with Vill too na ka.

3. ขอร้องให้ตูมตามและวิวร้องเพลงเงาในหัวใจด้วยกันนะ @Meet&Greet
Please have Toomtam and Vill sing the song Ngao Nai Hua Jai together na.

4. จะรอชมตูมตามและวิวร้องเพลงเงาในหัวใจนะค่ะ ชอบมาก @Meet&Greet

5. อยากชมมาก เงาในหัวใจเวอร์ชันตูมตามยุทธนาและวิววรรณรท @Meet&Greet
I really want to see. Ngao Nai Hua Jai, version of Toomtam Yuttana and Vill Wannarot.

Vill IG
1. ไม่ได้ฟังวิวร้องเพลงมานานแล้ว อยากชมตูมตามและวิวร้องเพลงเงาในหัวใจด้วยกันนะ @Meet&Greet
Haven't heard you, Vill, sing in such a long time now. I want to see Toomtam and Vill sing Ngao Nai Hua Jai together na.

2. ขอให้ร้องเพลงเงาในหัวใจคู่กับตูมตามนะค่ะ @Meet&Greet
Please sing Ngao Nai Hua Jai as a pair with Toomtam na ka.

3. จะรอชมตูมตามและวิวร้องเพลงเงาในหัวใจนะค่ะ ชอบมาก @Meet&Greet

4. โปรดให้แฟนๆได้เชียร์เงาใจเป็นครั้งสุดท้ายนะค่ะ โปรดช่วยร้องเพลงเงาในหัวใจด้วยกันตูมตามและวิว @Meet&Greet
Please let fans cheer Ngao Jai for one last time. Please help sing Ngao Nai Hua Jai together, Toomtam and Vill.

5. ชอบทุกอย่างเกี่ยวกับเงาใจ จะรอชมตูมตามและวิวร้องเพลงเงาในหัวใจคู่กัน @Meet&Greet
I like everything when it comes to Ngao Jai. Will wait to see Toomtam and Vill sing Ngao Nai Hua Jai together as a pair.

GAH, AIYAJA! :woot: :weee: Thanks! Hehe, I'm happy I will be able to get the point across to them in Thai! :clap: Love all those phrases! :heart:

aiyaja said:

Only 15 lucky winners will attend the Meet & Greet?! The sheep? That's not fair to the rest of the fans. :cry1: Well, hopefully, those 15 lucky fans release lots of goodies! :woot: :worthy: And One HD BETTER release HD clips and tons of goodies! :rant: Aw, now, I'm anxious to see how it's supposed to go. :spin:

Thanks for everything, Aiyaja! :kiss2: :kiss3: :grouphug: :heart: I hope you had a good night sleep and rest (for it's almost time for you to wake up)! :console:

preetam said:
Wow :eek: 425 pages in one night. It is sure flying !! Well done my girl !! I amm hesitating at watching NJ last 3 episodes because I don't want closure but there is nothing I can do. I love ToomVill chemistry and seeing that it was sooo wasted by exact and Apiak on the the romance department makes me really really sad... now I have finished watching Rahut risaya with the beautifully and deliciously strong smart Noon/palai in there -wow one of my fav N'ek inspite her flaws- I will start marathoning KT even though it is not subbed hust to see tomboy Vill and after that Sao Noi :) . I will miss ToomVill but hopefully they will collaborate with a producer who rwally grab their potential in the near future. And I hope to see you all at ALTK thread girls everyone namely Maiko and Aiyaja :)
Bye NJ joob joob

Really?! Oh, wait, I read it wrong. I thought you meant that we moved this thread forward by that many pages. :whahuh: That would have been crazy! :lolyup: But yes, we did do a lot of talking even after NJ's finale. Yeah, hopefully ToomVill will get to work with a better producer and director for their third reunion (*coughcoughP'Art*). Oh, I'm going to stick in here for a while. Can't leave this thread yet. :wub: Still so many things for me to do in here!

lanblue said:
Anne has invited fans there to join your crusade. Hope this time the prayer will be answered.

And if anyone is still interested, Anne has got two more contest participants. One of them made three friendship bracelets (Here you can see the pics: http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3544072960?pid=65677971695&cid=#65677971695) that will be randomly given to fans in the thread. The other, with Anne's help, made a half-an-hour clip (Here's the video: http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XOTEzNDY1Mjgw.html). The fan collected some of her favorite scenes and added her funny comments underneath. I don't really know how to translate those lines. But try to recall those comments (probably from Maiko? aiyaja? Ceda? and/or others) that ends with emoticons like :woot: or  :pervie: , then you may be able to guess and know what they mean. Anne said the winner will win a paper copy of the PPBT magazine. Of course, the issue with ToomVill as the cover stars.

Yay for Anne and the other fans! :bravo: :thumbsup: :grouphug: Yep, let's all work hard to convince One HD and ToomVill, guys! :highfive:

Aw, thanks for everything, Lanblue! Isn't the last day for Anne's contest looming closer? I won't be able to participate, for I won't get anything done in time, but I'm happy Anne got so many worthy participants for her contest. :heart: And they're all winners to me! Those friendship bracelets are beautiful! :spin: Fantastic job on them, fellow fan! :clap: As for the other fan's video, ooh la la! :woot2: I couldn't play the rest of the video, for it was slowing my laptop down, but I was excited to see that the very first scene is the one of May's wet dream about Rut. :loool: :lmao3: Haha, I'm still so much in love with that scene! What a beautifully executed scene with phenomenal acting by both ToomVill! :wub:

Aw, I saw that Anne received her copies of ToomVill's magazine photo shoots, individually and together. I'm happy for her! :grouphug: I remember those excited and happy emotions I felt when I received my PPBT magazine issue of our ToomVill. :cry: :heart: It was so sweet! :cloud9: It was so worth it! Dang it, I only wish that I had ordered most of their magazines years ago! :cry1: I really hope that we'll get to see ToomVill in more photo shoots together. :worthy:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Thanks aiyaja for the Thai phrases.  That’s what I will be doing tonight…spamming to my heart’s content.  

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
Thanks aiyaja for the Thai phrases.  That’s what I will be doing tonight…spamming to my heart’s content.  

Haha, that's what I'm going to do tonight, too, after work! :highfive: :cheer: I already left a few comments on One HD's IG. Also left one each on Toomtam and Vill's IGs. :blush:

Ok, I'm off to prepare for work. <_< :tearybye: Have a great day, guys! :grouphug: :kiss: It would be great if they pull off another skit/performance like their Jan Dai Jai segment. Not that I'm giving us false hope, but I just want to cheer us up. :heart:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
May seem like a dumb question but what is OneHD's Facebook again? Hahah! It keeps taking me to spam sites. Aish!

Ohhh, I was clicking the wrong one. Hahaha, I got it.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Ouuu, I'll join you girls on the spamming!!! Now, I just need to make the connection on my phone work... :/
And that Thit & Gan scene of him backing her up against a wall. Thank you lovely Maiko!!!
Ahhh, how I miss our Thit & Gan. Had to rewatch that GIF over a few million times until I could scroll past, hahaha.

Gloriawongpuapan

C’est La Vie
Maiko^_^ said:

Aw, Aiyaja, the OST makes me want to cry, too! :teary: It's just so beautiful and meaningful! :cry: Yeah, despite all the flows and mistakes, I still love Ngao Jai and ToomVill so stinkin' much... :heart:

OMG SAME HERE. I've been listening to the OST nonstop.

lanblue

sarNie Hatchling
Yes, Anne’s contest will end on 22 March 2015. She needs to return to her normal life (and so do we). The bracelets are such a lovely surprise. As to the fourth participant, she learned how to make GIFs in the past two months when Ngao Jai was aired, and this is her first video. She can’t leave message here or on the Youtube channel, but she looooves ImmaSingaholic’s Ngao Jai MV. Hope one day we’ll be able to see her own version.