AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Ig is sometime annoying because they *itch when people write in thai and they also *itch when the english is incorrect. Geesh

Haha, true.

Maiko I will go back to that post where she got defensive. I didn't know that.

It was on Vill's IG. Even porjaa spoke out.

AikOm^_^

Kimberry<3 said:
Maiko I will go back to that post where she got defensive. I didn't know that.

It was on Vill's IG. Even porjaa spoke out.

Thanks, KimBerry! :kiss: I'll check it out.

AikOm^_^

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Ok so chapter 1 is ready to be post. Should i post it here?

Gah, and I was hoping I would be able to go to sleep "early" tonight! :weee: OK, POST IT! :woot: :worthy: :spin: Here! NOW! Please. :D

AikOm^_^

...I waited for you as long as I could, Ncmeowmeow35. :teary: Ok, :goodnite: or good day, everyone! :grouphug: :heart:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Maiko^_^ said:
...I waited for you as long as I could, Ncmeowmeow35. :teary: Ok, :goodnite: or good day, everyone! :grouphug: :heart:
Oh!! I'm so sorry! I was rewatching Malee Rueng Rabaam and didn't pay attention. Ok so post here?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Broken

Everyone has a love story to tell but only a few dare to tell them. It is easier to hear the stories of others and judge then to tell yours and be judged. Why do you think Club Friday the Series is so popular?

Well I have a story to tell and not afraid to be judged because there’s one question I need an answer for.

It all started five years ago, summer before my junior year at UCLA….  

Chapter 1.

Going to be late, no I can’t be late. I have three minutes. Why do I always do this to myself? Did I not promise myself that I will think about Vill, not everyone else in this whole world, just Vill? Yes, I did make that promise to myself. Every.. single.. damn.. day! Do I ever live up to the promise? Of course not! Would I be in this situation if I kept the promise? Ha!
All he had to do was call and I would go running. Forget about my thesis papers that is due at 7:30am on the last day before spring semester ends and summer time begin! It’s going to be a great summer because we are going to the mountains!
But first, I need an A for this class. A simple B is just unacceptable!  It’s supposedly an Asian thing. So instead of working on my thesis papers, I drove almost two freaken hours to San Diego to pick his ass up from a fraternity party. It was only two hours right? That would have been ok if he didn’t call me at 11pm!! Two hours there, waited an hour for him to say bye to his brothers, then two hours back. I had about an hour and a half to finish my thesis paper! The most important paper of my current life!  That just pissed me off but yeah it wasn’t really his fault, it is mine for being such a “perfect gf”, as his brothers would say. Sigh, well sometime love makes people, me, stupid. I really need to slap myself sometime.

My phone start beeping in my bag. Oh shit, that can only mean one thing; it is 5 minutes before 7:30am! Yikes!

Racing across the lawn, I dodged sleep deprived students scattered on the lawn and out of no where I tripped over some sort of log. Flying forward, mother earth was in my line of vision. Yeah, I’m going down and most likely going to kiss her hard in 5 seconds. I’m probably going to need a nose job after this. 5..4..3..

Something strong and hard wrapped around my waist, turning me quickly so that my nose turns up to father sky, giving my butt to mother earth instead. I land with an oof, the ground was strangely warm and sort of soft. Then it groaned. Oh crap I didn’t land on the ground; I land on top of someone. Oh man this is embarrassing.

“Well if you are through being embarrassed then would you mind getting up, I think you may have broken my ribs” said the warm body that broke my fall. Apparently I was thinking out loud again. Dang it! Must..Stop..Doing..That!

“Oh! Sorry, here let me get up then I’ll help you.” I flayed my arms out to balance myself so that I could get up, but strangely I could not. Why? Oh yeah, the arms “Um sir, if you let go then I would be able to get up.” And like that the arm unlocked and gently pushed me up off of him.

When I turned around to offer him a helping hand, lying on the ground was the most gorgeous guy I’ve ever met. Deep dark eyes framed with thick black lashes staring up into mine. Jet black hair, perfectly matched eyebrows, ah he was Adonis. And that body! Is he a swimmer? Or maybe a runner? His shoulders and arms aren’t bulky enough to be a football player and the lack of heights crosses him off the basketball list too. Still hot though.

My vision started to get cloudy, and all I could hear were echoes. I’m going weak. A hand grabbed mine and pulled me down. Wait, wrong way! My knee hit mother earth and I felt it rattled my bones.
What is wrong with me? Oh yeah, I forgot to breathe so instead of helping him up, I went down.
“Whoa sorry, I thought you were helping me up. I didn’t mean to pull you down so hard.” He chuckled, “Here, let me get up first then I’ll pull you up.” He took my hand and yanked me up. Did I land like a cat? Heck no, I stumbled like a clumsy fool into his chest instead. Mmm, warm hard chest. The chest that rumbled with laughter, “I’m pretty sure you didn’t land on your head sweetie.”

I glance up and his eyes caught me again. My visions once again started to get cloudy and my ears about to go deaf.

He snapped his fingers at me, “You ok there? Should I take you to the clinic or something?” 

Snapping out of my trance, the one he put me in, I shook my head and step back, losing the warmth of his hands on my arms. Darn, “I’m ok, I’m ok.”  I repeat, wiping my sweaty hands down my jeans.

He bent down to pick up my pink pens, pink notebooks, and everything else that I hadn’t noticed fell out of my tote. He hand me my stuff and I mumbled a thank you to him. That was when I notice my grass stained thesis papers in his hand. I glance at my watch. 7:33am. “Oh shit! I’m late! Damn damn damn.” I grabbed the papers from him, turn my body toward the school and took a step forward, crack! “the heck.” I looked down and beneath my running shoes was a pair of black framed glasses. Don’t tell me… I turn back to him, and sure enough he was staring at the glasses crushed beneath my feet. He had such a sorrow expression. Well I can’t worry about that now, “I’m sorry, I’ll pay for that but I have to get to class right now to turn in my thesis or else my grade will suck and I’ll have to work extra hard to get the grades for graduate school.” I rambled on a thousand words per second. “Look, just meet me at Jason Mark’s party tonight. You know who he is right? Everyone knows who he is. I’ll see you there and we’ll talk about how I can pay for it ok but for now I gotta go!” and I was out of there.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Ahhhhhh! That was sooo good! This is it for Chapter 1?! Can't it be longer?! Haha. You're so descriptive. I like it. I want more!

I just got done catching up on Leurd Mungkorn Seur. Sorry.

This live performance of Bankk Ca$h and how the audience sings with him just reminds me of how I fell in love with ToomVill. I will never forget the first time I fell in love with ToomVill. Haha.
http://youtu.be/dzaNf-0ZuJk

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I'm telling you, this Nong guy wants to be a player so bad. He was seen with a model just a few weeks ago at a concert in Kao Yai. He said she's just a friend and that they went in a big group. The guy host was like okay, they're not together but they're just casually eating. Haha. In other words, booty call. Ugh. But the whole ET industry seems to know that Nong and Vill are talking. Ugh!!!!!! Nong says he's still single. He's talking here and there but nothing serious. Even the hosts were like Nong is jao choo, meaning, a guy who crushes a lot or has many hearts. Uggghhh! Vill oh Vill! I hope Nong keeps looking elsewhere and leaves Vill alone. So maybe Nong and Vill aren't as serious as we think? I mean, he's still hitting on other girls. Or perhaps Vill doesn't mind? I don't know. Hahah.

I just saw Toomtam's most recent interview for the event with James Ma and Weir, Toomtam said he's still casting for lakorns but they haven't chosen him right away yet, so we'll see what happens.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Oh, hey...I was rewatching Exact's Starry Night Party again...during the dancing, Oh chose Vill, right? Haha. I thought he chose Vill because he wanted to dance with her but then Push followed Vill out and so he was like okay and just left. Haha. Push was getting into the groove and trying to hold Vill's hands to continue dancing but Vill had to rush it and chose Son. Heheh. Vill should have danced with both Son and Push. Hahahah!

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
Oh, hey...I was rewatching Exact's Starry Night Party again...during the dancing, Oh chose Vill, right? Haha. I thought he chose Vill because he wanted to dance with her but then Push followed Vill out and so he was like okay and just left. Haha. Push was getting into the groove and trying to hold Vill's hands to continue dancing but Vill had to rush it and chose Son. Heheh. Vill should have danced with both Son and Push. Hahahah!

Really?i I don't even know about it
Can you please post?

aiyaja said:
I'm telling you, this Nong guy wants to be a player so bad. He was seen with a model just a few weeks ago at a concert in Kao Yai. He said she's just a friend and that they went in a big group. The guy host was like okay, they're not together but they're just casually eating. Haha. In other words, booty call. Ugh. But the whole ET industry seems to know that Nong and Vill are talking. Ugh!!!!!! Nong says he's still single. He's talking here and there but nothing serious. Even the hosts were like Nong is jao choo, meaning, a guy who crushes a lot or has many hearts. Uggghhh! Vill oh Vill! I hope Nong keeps looking elsewhere and leaves Vill alone. So maybe Nong and Vill aren't as serious as we think? I mean, he's still hitting on other girls. Or perhaps Vill doesn't mind? I don't know. Hahah.

I just saw Toomtam's most recent interview for the event with James Ma and Weir, Toomtam said he's still casting for lakorns but they haven't chosen him right away yet, so we'll see what happens.

I'm really hoping they're just friends.. :woot:  :woot:  :dance1:  :dance1: There was this photo of them wayyyy back where Vill captioned: "My new girlfriend," during her time w/ Punny. 
And this http://websta.me/p/857627613036782873_2412024 is she talking about nong or her sister?  This is so confusing. 

I hope Toomtam gets the role he auditioned for. 

Ncmeowmeow35-thank you for posting..I will get back to this when I finish what I'm doing. 

for zeros

sarNie Hatchling
I know she didn't do anything wrong but there are haters. (I HATE HATERS!) :rant:
And she's a easy target of media. :rant:
I want her to meet someone reliable and trustworthy. I know it's her life so I have no right to say something like this.
But I really care about her.  :teary:

for zeros said:
I know she didn't do anything wrong but there are haters. (I HATE HATERS!) :rant:
And she's a easy target of media. :rant:
I want her to meet someone reliable and trustworthy. I know it's her life so I have no right to say something like this.
But I really care about her.  :teary:

Haters gonna hate. And media is so biased. Politics is everywhere.

We all want that for her..yet it will be her choice who she will trust with her heart.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Ok so chapter 1 is ready to be post. Should i post it here?
Thanks!  I'll read it when I get off work.  

aiyaja said:
I just got done catching up on Leurd Mungkorn Seur. Sorry.

This live performance of Bankk Ca$h and how the audience sings with him just reminds me of how I fell in love with ToomVill. I will never forget the first time I fell in love with ToomVill. Haha.
Hehehe...I love Seur!  

I will forever love this song.  One of the BEST OST EVER!  Still catches my heart just like the very first moment that I heard it.  I was drawn to SSP because of this song.  Only thought Vill was cute & never heard of Toomtam until this song.  

Aw...Toomtam is still casting for roles?  Well, I hope he gets something soon.  Please please please no supporting roles.  I'd be devastated.  He's soooooo p'ek material.  

aiyaja said:
I remember that.  Funny thing is I watched it again when NJ was maybe 4-5 episodes in.  I forgot to mention it.  I noticed how quiet & reserved she was.  Like...Grand & the girl that played Tippy (OMG can't even think of her name right now because my brain is fighting hard not to pay any attention to what you guys are saying about this Nong guy  :tease: ) were all over the place...especially Grand.  Toomtam had a funky suit on  :lmao3:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
I think Vill stopped using English ever since that stupid person pointed out that Vill's English didn't make sense. Omg! Haha.
That is sooooo rude!  That's like us making fun of the person in charge of One HD's facebook about not understanding English or having bad English  :lmao2:

Note to self:  Be a good girl.  

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
aiyaja said:
That was cute when she chose Son out of everyone within eye distant there. He like came out of no where lol. Had me all fangirling.

Sorry ch 1 was short. It will be a short story, hopefully lol.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
That was cute when she chose Son out of everyone within eye distant there. He like came out of no where lol. Had me all fangirling.

Sorry ch 1 was short. It will be a short story, hopefully lol.
 Come on tell me which ep?

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
I'll read your first chapter, Ncmeowmeow35 when I finish up some work!
It'll be my reward, hehe. From the looks of it, it already looks so good!

And ahhh, I'll never forget the time I fell for ToomVill, too. Bank's voice is oh so pleasant to the ears.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
VILLNAN said:
 Come on tell me which ep?
Sorry. I was really busy this morning, so I didn't have a chance to reply to you. But here you go.

Oh starts dancing at 1:06:40 and then he pulls out Vill and follows Push. Hehe. :coverlaf:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IYXJl9__y9c

Here's the Pen Tor Episode that Son mentioned Ngao Jai @35:30.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fVAYN3Vn6I