ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
http://youtu.be/d5-Ld7xvogo

My favorite favorite FAVORITE scenes from SSP! I still want that instrumental starting at 4:36. I think I've asked for it too many times before. One thing Exact excels in (IMO) is on their instrumental soundtracks. *sigh* I miss Gan & Thit so much.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
http://youtu.be/y0tnMXwE-U0

4:30 - 6:53 The most heartbreaking scene for me. Why I love this scene so much? It's like the script writer read my mind. In all the fan fics that I've thought about writing or if I were ever to direct a drama, there would be a scene played out just like this one. This scene is special to me.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
So the ADMIN of Club_Vill is at the Meet and Greet and I already left her a message to take lots of photos and our interest in wanting Toomtam and Vill sing the duet. I hope it happens. Our boy Toomtam just updated his IG about 15 minutes ago too and I already left him a message about 6 minutes after he posted, so hopefully, he'll get my drift. Hahaha. And I finally left Vill a message. I hope she reads it in time. :dance2: Sorry, I've been so busy today, haven't had the time to catch my breath at all but I'm so excited that the Meet and Greet is about to start! I'm so proud of the few Vill fans right now that are waiting! :dance1: :woot2: :woot2: I've also left a message to one of Toomtam's hardcore fans, soooo please SOMEONE MAKE IT HAPPEN! Hahah. :dance3:

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Wha, I didn't get the chance to reply to any of the posts today in this thread as soon as I woke up, since something came up, and I had to take care of it before going in for work. But ahhhh! ToomVill's Meet and Greet event should be about to start in less than 6 minutes, if nothing changes! :spin: Er, right? Or did I mix up the time? I'm so anxious and excited... ToomVill! How I've missed them! :cry: I'm going to be up all night, waiting for the goodies. :dance1: Hopefully...they will sing with each other. :worthy: :woot2: :wub:

AikOm^_^

AAAH! So many things are happening at once! I'm trying to take care of them all. :weee:

First, gah, Stress Stress and Ceda, you two made me so happy on IG. :wub: :kiss: :heart: :grouphug: Ceda, I'm definitely going to have to get back to your posts about Thit and Gan. :spin: I'm sorry I have to hold them off at the moment. :spin:

Secondly, OH, MY GOODNESS! This is such a nice surprise; I sent a personal message to One HD on their Facebook page, and they ACTUALLY REPLIED BACK TO ME!!!! :eyetwitch: :faint: :woot: :cry: I'm...fangirling so hard over that... I'm really touched...somebody from One HD actually read my message. :blush: :teary: Aw, so sweet and kind of them... I really didn't expect a reply from them. I sent the message on a last whim, just asking for them to allow Toomtam and Vill to sing together... And here's their reply:

I presented the team about your good advice. Thank you very much.

Oh, gosh, this is too sweet... :cry: I'm quite happy and touched over this. :wub:

The moment of truth is upon us! I still need to share photos...and there's an IG clip of ToomVill already! :cloud9: Aah, hopefully, they will sing for us... :spin:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Holy Moley Maiko!!! That is FREAKING awesome!! Now I feel a little bad for making fun of their English hahaha! That person replied in English too! Can't wait to get updates on the Meet & Greet.

BIGBANG_VIP_1

sarNie Egg
Maiko^_^ said:
AAAH! So many things are happening at once! I'm trying to take care of them all. :weee:

First, gah, Stress Stress and Ceda, you two made me so happy on IG. :wub: :kiss: :heart: :grouphug: Ceda, I'm definitely going to have to get back to your posts about Thit and Gan. :spin: I'm sorry I have to hold them off at the moment. :spin:

Secondly, OH, MY GOODNESS! This is such a nice surprise; I sent a personal message to One HD on their Facebook page, and they ACTUALLY REPLIED BACK TO ME!!!! :eyetwitch: :faint: :woot: :cry: I'm...fangirling so hard over that... I'm really touched...somebody from One HD actually read my message. :blush: :teary: Aw, so sweet and kind of them... I really didn't expect a reply from them. I sent the message on a last whim, just asking for them to allow Toomtam and Vill to sing together... And here's their reply:

I presented the team about your good advice. Thank you very much.

Oh, gosh, this is too sweet... :cry: I'm quite happy and touched over this. :wub:

The moment of truth is upon us! I still need to share photos...and there's an IG clip of ToomVill already! :cloud9: Aah, hopefully, they will sing for us... :spin:
oh Maiko, whoaaaaaaaaa..... :woot2: :woot2: :woot: :woot: ......daebak.........it's wonderful ...Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1:

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
Holy Moley Maiko!!! That is FREAKING awesome!! Now I feel a little bad for making fun of their English hahaha! That person replied in English too! Can't wait to get updates on the Meet & Greet.

Ceda, there you are! :grouphug: :kiss3: It is! It's such a nice feeling. :heart: It warms my heart. :blush: Even if ToomVill don't sing the duet, I'm going to end up happy after all. :) I'm just so freakin' happy to see them together again, and it was enough that One HD recognized our love for them and replied back to me. :cry:

Oh, right. Haha, yeah, that person replied in English! Whahaha, you should feel bad about making fun of their English! :loool:

Stress Stress said:
oh Maiko, whoaaaaaaaaa..... :woot2: :woot2: :woot: :woot: ......daebak.........it's wonderful ...Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1:

Yeah, isn't it?! :D It's just as heartwarming as the times when Vill and her lovely mother directly replied to my questions and comments. :heart: Thank you, Stress Stress! :kiss: :grouphug:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Darn it! You liked 20 of my IG pics hahaha. Had me fooled. I thought at least one of the notifications was from either Toomtam, Vill or oneHD. HAHAHA! I had my hopes up too high.

I'm am so glad oneHD replied to you on facebook. That was a lovely message you put together. So lovely, I stole some of it hahaha! I'm going to sleep hapoy tonight!!!

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
Darn it! You liked 20 of my IG pics hahaha. Had me fooled. I thought at least one of the notifications was from either Toomtam, Vill or oneHD. HAHAHA! I had my hopes up too high.

I'm am so glad oneHD replied to you on facebook. That was a lovely message you put together. So lovely, I stole some of it hahaha! I'm going to sleep hapoy tonight!!!

:whahuh: I should be offended, but I'm feeling too happy tonight to smack you. :p :cloud9: Whoops, sorry for the false alarm! Keke, I'm stopping at the moment (liking your photos), for my stalker mode is ON! We're all stalking IG right now, right? :bhehe:

Oh, my message to them was a little bit different from my first post on their Facebook page. :lol: It was a lot shorter. But haha, thank you for thinking my first post was lovely, you little thief. :whaha: :grouphug: I'm going to be up for a loooooooong time. :dance3:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
My fiance is desparately trying to stream it live on our amazon box for me. Our internet is so slow tonight! AHHHHHH! I'm going crazy.

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
My fiance is desparately trying to stream it live on our amazon box for me. Our internet is so slow tonight! AHHHHHH! I'm going crazy.

Wait, what?! :shock2: Er, where are you guys trying to watch it on? Is it airing on One HD or something? :spin: Hehe, I'm going to check!

We've seen these on IG, right? :wub: That second IG clip...I'm dying. :faint: :spicy: :spin: :wub:

Credit: princetamgroup's IG.

https://instagram.com/p/0ekOZPISUc/
https://instagram.com/p/0ejTkxoSTQ/

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
I don't know. Is it? I'm just checking their channel to see, but my internet is too slow to connect right now. I've streamed ch3 live before.

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
I don't know. Is it? I'm just checking their channel to see, but my internet is too slow to connect right now. I've streamed ch3 live before.

Aw, I checked what's airing right now, but nothing about their Meet and Greet. Maybe One Bunterng (that news show) may mention a little bit about it? Even if the hosts do, One HD won't upload the clip until way later. :mellow:

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
Oh boo! I guess I'll just stalk their IGs for now.

*Sniff* My lousy net connection is being sooooooooooooo annoyingly slow right now. :weep;

ceda_lee said:
OMG! Those fans are so lucky. I want to cry. Toomtam was so sweet. Wiping Vill's spot before she sits.

Yes, they are. :spin: But I'm happy for them. :dance1: Gah, when he wiped her spot, my tears started rolling down. :cry:

Dang it, I better re-upload photos fast! :weee: Sharing only links for now, since my stupid laptop's too slow.

Credit: club_vill's IG.

http://websta.me/p/945349513697610803_297995562

AikOm^_^

Ok, since the updates have stopped at the moment...I'm going to use this time to re-upload the photos and share them here. :wub: