AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
ceda_lee said:
Hahaha! She's probably singing "it's a little too late" in her head too. I wish I have the power to read minds.

:lmao2: :rofl: I want that power, too!

aiyaja said:
^Omg, see, there goes Toomtam again, grabbing and touching his wifey! Hahaha. :woot: I think being married to Vill in two lifetimes, Toomtam is certainly confused. :woot2: And cannot detach himself from being her hubby. :woot:

Hahaha, whether it's intentional or not, those little gestures certainly make me squeal. :spin: :shutup:

Dango said:
I will just think on the positive side. Vill didn't do much with Toomtam because she has a heavy crush on him, so if she does anything with him, she might faint; like any other girls would if they get to do anything with their crush. *delulu mode*

Ooh, I :HEART: your positive thinking, Dango! :thumbsup: Hah, I know I'd definitely faint if I get to do anything with Toomtam. :faint:

aiyaja said:
Thanks ja Maiko for all of the photos.

Well, I hope Toomtam at least sang Ab Normal's song! Pretty please.

I'll settle for that, especially if he sings it to Vill again. :wub: I'm preparing myself for disappointment, but gah, I'm still hoping hard they will sing together... :spin:

aiyaja said:
You know, Toomtam and Vill are distant not because they're not close but there's something there. Really. I think so. It's like if they become close, it may make it harder for them to depart. It's like Toomtam's cover song, My Heart is not with Me. Hahaha. :coverlaf:

Shouldn't it have ended by now? ARgggghhh, I want to see more photos and videos already!!!! :worthy: :spin:

Aw...thinking of his cover of that song again... :crush:

I think the event lasts for a couple more hours? :scratchhead2: :eek: So, hopefully, that means...more goodies! And DUET! :worthy:

AikOm^_^

Oh, the sheep?! Toomtam said that the event is over already!!!!!! NOOOOOOOO.... :cry1: :cry: Gah... I'm...I'm...I'm trying to stay positive here... :weep:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:
I'll settle for that, especially if he sings it to Vill again. :wub: I'm preparing myself for disappointment, but gah, I'm still hoping hard they will sing together... :spin:
I think the event lasts for a couple more hours? :scratchhead2: :eek: So, hopefully, that means...more goodies! And DUET! :worthy:
Yeah, I love the Sister Day segment because it seems like Toomtam was very into singing to song to Vill. He kept looking her way in which he didn't have to. He was literally singing it to her while she just continued playing without even glancing at him. Hahha.

Really? That long? It's been 4 hours. Wow! Well, then there better be some time for a duet.

From Gang_Wanlarot's latest post, she said they're listening to music right now and I believe chit chatting, so perhaps karaoke and fan questions. I don't know but I really hope they fulfill our requests. I haven't gotten any messages from One HD yet. I've already sent my messages to Exact and One HD Thailand this morning. :scratchhead2:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:
Oh, the sheep?! Toomtam said that the event is over already!!!!!! NOOOOOOOO.... :cry1: :cry: Gah... I'm...I'm...I'm trying to stay positive here... :weep:
Oh I know! Oh darn, I think we're in for disappointments. :cry:

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Yeah, I love the Sister Day segment because it seems like Toomtam was very into singing to song to Vill. He kept looking her way in which he didn't have to. He was literally singing it to her while she just continued playing without even glancing at him. Hahha.

Really? That long? It's been 4 hours. Wow! Well, then there better be some time for a duet.

From Gang_Wanlarot's latest post, she said they're listening to music right now and I believe chit chatting, so perhaps karaoke and fan questions. I don't know but I really hope they fulfill our requests. I haven't gotten any messages from One HD yet. I've already sent my messages to Exact and One HD Thailand this morning. :scratchhead2:

Oh, I know, Aiyaja! That was one of my favorite parts from their Sister Day segment, when he was singing and kept on glancing her way. :cloud9: Even though Vill was so focused on playing the piano, hehe, I love it how she was mouthing the lyrics as he sang. :wub: I forgive her for not looking his way, since she was busy playing. :bhehe:

aiyaja said:
Oh I know! Oh darn, I think we're in for disappointments. :cry:

*SOB* I miscalculated! :smack: :cry1: Urgh! Time flies when you're in La-La Land. Urgh, it really has been more than four hours. *Sniff* Why can't it be longer? :teary: I'm going to stay up a little bit longer, just keeping my hope on that we may get a pleasant surprise... :spin:

Oh, Toomtam, as good-looking as you are in this photo, your message...it broke my fragile heart. :faint:

Credit: ttyuttana's IG.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Just think of it as Toomtam has been crying before and after the event because he knows that to depart from Vill today, it'll be a long time before he sees his Ngao Jai and wifey again. Hehe.

Thus the shades to hide his swollen eyes. Haha.

D~D

sarNie Adult
ok... here is my review on NG.

I can understand why in the beginning it was slow but it didn't get interesting until Rut and May came together.

What i love about the lakorn is that there is "no" annoying younger/older- brother/sister. :rockon: They all love and support each other. :grouphug:  :grouphug: 

i  :heart:  Rin and Mai, they are so adorable. Can they get anymore adorable than this!!!!!!!  :kiss2:   But the whole thing with the ring was way too quick. 

I love Bood and Wat, they are funny and cute and Wat just knows Bood  so well. Especially the scene where Wat wanted to get Bood the exact change back but then realize that Bood was on her way to look for Rut at the house.  :coverlaf: 

It nice to see a  n'rai  go after the jerk- (Angkoon) - Not many lakorn have that.

[SIZE=16pt]Now... onto Rut and May-[/SIZE] I just LOVE them!!!!!!  I don’t know how to express any more than this ……but to say i LOVE them!!! :woot2:  :woot:  :woot2:  :woot: 

I love how Rut plays the tougher brother and he takes very good care of May.

I just love the fact that May is the kind of person who will confess her feelings and chase after the guy in the end.  (Not many lakorn go that kind of rout for the ladies)

*Favorite scene - would have to be the sneaky kiss Rut give to May and may give and return with Rut ending  up holding May in his arms.
And why of course, the water fall scene with the whole blowing bubbles and shaving the face. (Reminds me so much of my Karim and Danielle- played Willy and Mew in "Tam Hua Jai Pai Sood Lah". 

Over all- I enjoyed it and hope that Vill and Toomtam  will pair up again for the 3x.

3x the charm  they say. 

AikOm^_^

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Aiyaja! So, gang_wanlarot replied to me and Stress Stress that Toomtam and Vill are singing together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: :yahoo: :weee: Ok, ok, ok, I better calm down...it may not have been exactly what we are hoping for... :shutup: But still!!! :spin: EEK, somebody, release a clip soon! PLEEEEEASE. :worthy: :grouphug:

aiyaja said:
Just think of it as Toomtam has been crying before and after the event because he knows that to depart from Vill today, it'll be a long time before he sees his Ngao Jai and wifey again. Hehe.

Thus the shades to hide his swollen eyes. Haha.

:lmao2: Hah! :coverlaf: I feel like cursing him out, but being the two-faced person I am, I left him a loving and encouraging comment. :bhehe:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I think Ann meant they were singing together in that photo. That photo looks so not serious so it could be a totally different song, more of an upbeat hey ha song.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
I think Ann meant they were singing together in that photo. That photo looks so not serious so it could be a totally different song, more of an upbeat hey ha song.

Haha, that's true. But hey, just as long as they were singing together. :boombox: But I hope Ann is tricking us. I hope there are hidden surprises. :spin: But yeah, I'll keep the disappointments in mind.

So, there goes my hope for a skit/performance just like the one for their Jan Dai Jai segment. But a performance like that does require practice though. Especially if they were to sing seriously together. So...I shouldn't have hoped so much. Oh, well. :lmao:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah. If they were going to sing a song, they would have practiced together early on. I'm still hoping but you know, our hope usually gets shot down.

Oh my heart. I feel like it's officially goodbye. *SOBS*

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Yeah. If they were going to sing a song, they would have practiced together early on. I'm still hoping but you know, our hope usually gets shot down.

Oh my heart. I feel like it's officially goodbye. *SOBS*

Yeah, true that. :mellow: :cry1:

Oh, gosh...it may hit much harder on Sunday... :spin: I'm still feeling happy right now. :crazy:

D~D

sarNie Adult
[SIZE=13.5pt]“My Nago Jai sisters !!!!!!!!”[/SIZE][SIZE=13.5pt]---- All of you had made this thread very enjoyable. I L :heart:[/SIZE][SIZE=13.5pt] [/SIZE]VE u all !!!! :grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug: i know we will all meet again for the 3rd lakorn that Vill and Toomtam will do in the future (according to MEEH  :coverlaf: )[SIZE=27pt].[/SIZE] To the subber- u know who u are and I wanna say [SIZE=36pt]Khob khun Mark Ka!!!!!” “[/SIZE][SIZE=36pt]ขอบคุณ[/SIZE] [SIZE=36pt]มาก[/SIZE] [SIZE=36pt]ค่ะ[/SIZE][SIZE=36pt] !!!!!” [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]I’m am so thankful for all the handwork and dictation you have put into this lakorn. Your amazing [/SIZE][SIZE=20pt]Shadow Hunter !!!! [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]thank u, thank u. thank u, than u !!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I'm still wrapping things up in my heart and life to let these two go.

AikOm^_^

I'm currently writing my replies to D~D's posts. :bhehe:

aiyaja said:
I'm still wrapping things up in my heart and life to let these two go.

*Sigh* The same can be said for me... :phew: :mellow:

D~D

sarNie Adult
Aiyaja !!!!!!!!!!!!!!  i L :heart: VE what you wrote in RED for your signature.  :rofl: Im not giving up as well. 

AikOm^_^

D~D said:
ok... here is my review on NG.

I can understand why in the beginning it was slow but it didn't get interesting until Rut and May came together.

What i love about the lakorn is that there is "no" annoying younger/older- brother/sister. :rockon: They all love and support each other. :grouphug:  :grouphug: 

i  :heart:  Rin and Mai, they are so adorable. Can they get anymore adorable than this!!!!!!!  :kiss2:   But the whole thing with the ring was way too quick. 

I love Bood and Wat, they are funny and cute and Wat just knows Bood  so well. Especially the scene where Wat wanted to get Bood the exact change back but then realize that Bood was on her way to look for Rut at the house.  :coverlaf: 

It nice to see a  n'rai  go after the jerk- (Angkoon) - Not many lakorn have that.

[SIZE=16pt]Now... onto Rut and May-[/SIZE] I just LOVE them!!!!!!  I don’t know how to express any more than this ……but to say i LOVE them!!! :woot2:  :woot:  :woot2:  :woot: 

I love how Rut plays the tougher brother and he takes very good care of May.

I just love the fact that May is the kind of person who will confess her feelings and chase after the guy in the end.  (Not many lakorn go that kind of rout for the ladies)

*Favorite scene - would have to be the sneaky kiss Rut give to May and may give and return with Rut ending  up holding May in his arms.
And why of course, the water fall scene with the whole blowing bubbles and shaving the face. (Reminds me so much of my Karim and Danielle- played Willy and Mew in "Tam Hua Jai Pai Sood Lah". 

Over all- I enjoyed it and hope that Vill and Toomtam  will pair up again for the 3x.

3x the charm  they say. 

Oh...I seriously expected a long rant from you, D~D. :whahuh: I'm pleasantly shocked. :coverlaf: :worthy: Aw, you love Rin and Mai as well? :spin: Yeah, those two are so stinkin' adorable! Totally nice that they aren't annoying like the typical younger siblings in most lakorns. But wha? You love Bood and Wat? Hahaha, I'm sorry to say, as much as I enjoy them, I kind of resent them for taking up too much screen time when I'm feeling frustrated with the number of times May and Rut's scenes are shortened. Oh, yeah, totally refreshing that Ngao Jai's n'rai went after the p'rai. Urgh, can you imagine all the headaches we would have gotten if Naree went after Rut/Watit? :eek:uch: :faint:

As for Rut and May, :woot: & :bravo: & :thumbsup:! Agree about their characters! Oh, so those two scenes are your favorites, huh? :ghehe:

Haha, yep, third time's the charm. :lol2:

D~D said:
[SIZE=13.5pt]“My Nago Jai sisters !!!!!!!!”[/SIZE][SIZE=13.5pt]---- All of you had made this thread very enjoyable. I L :heart:[/SIZE][SIZE=13.5pt] [/SIZE]VE u all !!!! :grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug:  :grouphug: i know we will all meet again for the 3rd lakorn that Vill and Toomtam will do in the future (according to MEEH  :coverlaf: )[SIZE=27pt].[/SIZE] To the subber- u know who u are and I wanna say [SIZE=36pt]Khob khun Mark Ka!!!!!” “[/SIZE][SIZE=36pt]ขอบคุณ[/SIZE] [SIZE=36pt]มาก[/SIZE] [SIZE=36pt]ค่ะ[/SIZE][SIZE=36pt] !!!!!” [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]I’m am so thankful for all the handwork and dictation you have put into this lakorn. Your amazing [/SIZE][SIZE=20pt]Shadow Hunter !!!! [/SIZE][SIZE=14pt]thank u, thank u. thank u, than u !!!!!!!!!!!!![/SIZE]

Aw, how sweet. :cry: :grouphug: :heart: :wub: I'm thankful to all of our Shadow Hunters. :worthy: :kiss:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
That's it?! The updates have stopped. Arrggghhhh! I hope they upload the photos on a server of Facebook or something because Instagram sort of sucks.

D~D: Thank you my dear for joining us on this adventure. Like you, I love ToomVill, SonVill, and PopeMew, so we'll definitely meet again.

If ToomVill has a third lakorn together, let it be slap kiss by P'Art and we'll all fly to Thailand for the finale and Meet and Greet! We will show ToomVill our international fans power! Haha!

Reactions: D~D