aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
D~D said:
Aiyaja !!!!!!!!!!!!!!  i L :heart: VE what you wrote in RED for your signature.  :rofl: Im not giving up as well. 
Hahaha! Nope, I'm not! I love these two to the moon and back!

Anne, thank you ka for the live version!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Sorry everyone! We tried our very best!

P'Maew said Toomtam and Vill sang Huajai Lak Bertoe, the look toong song by Ying Lee, the one where Rut pretended to be sleep waking or singing in Ngao Jai!!!

Awwwwew! I'm sorry. We've been let down again!!!!

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
I was in the midst of replying to other posts, but this! This made my night even better! :woot: :wub: It's not the duet we're hoping for, but it's just as good for me. :heart: :cry: Hehe, thanks to Vill's supermom! :worthy: Such a clear video, too! :drool:

Credit: kate_sonthichai's IG.

ToomVill's "duet".

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Maiko^_^ said:
I was in the midst of replying to other posts, but this! This made my night even better! :woot: :wub: It's not the duet we're hoping for, but it's just as good for me. :heart: :cry: Hehe, thanks to Vill's supermom! :worthy: Such a clear video, too! :drool:

ToomVill's "duet".
Ahhhhhh! Better than nothing. There Toomtam goes again, touching his wifey. Awe! My heart is happy!

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Ahhhhhh! Better than nothing. There Toomtam goes again, touching his wifey. Awe! My heart is happy!

And there Vill goes, being uncooperative yet again! :lmao: Dang it, Vill! Sing seriously with him for once! But hehe, that moment when Toomtam grabbed her arm to help her out with her part... :spicy: :woot: :cry: :wub: Aw, they sound sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful and cute together. :boombox:

AikOm^_^

Aw, I was going to go to sleep, but, hehe, looks like I'm up for just a teensy bit longer! :dance1: Yet another clip of them by Khun Mae Kate! Hopefully, we will get more videos! :worthy:

ToomVill clip.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Hahaha! Toomtam and his hubby habits! He doesn't even do it like they're good buddies like how he does to Grand, he grabs Vill like he's so used to it, like it's his second nature. Lol

Alright! I think I'm going to call it a night! Good night my Ngao Jai sisters! Love you guys and always, ToomVill.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
Hahaha! Toomtam and his hubby habits! He doesn't even do it like they're good buddies like how he does to Grand, he grabs Vill like he's so used to it, like it's his second nature. Lol

Alright! I think I'm going to call it a night! Good night my Ngao Jai sisters! Love you guys and always, ToomVill.

Gah, I'm going to have to leave in half an hour myself! :cry1: Ok, :goodnite: to you, Aiyaja! Sweet dreams! :kiss: :grouphug:

Hehe, Toomtam and his hubby habits...I just love the sound of that! :wub:

AikOm^_^

Haha, ok, my replies are done for these posts, yay! :clap:

toomvill_love said:
Live version of Ngao Jai OST-PexZeal&Noona
cr gmm music youtube channel
*VIDEO*

Aw, thanks, Anne! Noona and Zeal still sound great togther, even when it's live! Now, just imagine if that was ToomVill... :spin: :drool: :woot: :ghehe:

aiyaja said:
That's it?! The updates have stopped. Arrggghhhh! I hope they upload the photos on a server of Facebook or something because Instagram sort of sucks.

D~D: Thank you my dear for joining us on this adventure. Like you, I love ToomVill, SonVill, and PopeMew, so we'll definitely meet again.

If ToomVill has a third lakorn together, let it be slap kiss by P'Art and we'll all fly to Thailand for the finale and Meet and Greet! We will show ToomVill our international fans power! Haha!

I'll give it a couple more hours. I'm going to sleep in a little bit. Hopefully, I'll wake up to more photos. :heart:

That's why you need to let P'Art know to reunite them. Haha, hopefully, we won't scare them with our craziness. :loool:

aiyaja said:
Sorry everyone! We tried our very best!

P'Maew said Toomtam and Vill sang Huajai Lak Bertoe, the look toong song by Ying Lee, the one where Rut pretended to be sleep waking or singing in Ngao Jai!!!

Awwwwew! I'm sorry. We've been let down again!!!!

I'm not surprised that they didn't sing Noona and Zeal's duet, but I'm pleasantly surprised that they sang Huajai Lak Bertoe. :wub: Still a win-win situation to me. They got to sing with each other nevertheless. I'm happy. :wub:

...And you know what? After all those IG clips, it's even far more gratifying and squeal-worthy that they sang together! :heart:

BIGBANG_VIP_1

sarNie Egg
Maiko^_^ said:

Haha, he seems to enjoy it so much more than her. :lol2:

Getting ready.
Huajai Lak Bertoe. Gah, Toomtam! That move at the end of the clip. :loool: :lmao3:
Huajai Lak Bertoe #2. Oh, my gosh! He grabs her yet again! :woot: :wub:
Huajai Lak Bertoe #3. Aw, their little dance... :dance1: :dance2: :dance3:
Although it's not Ost Ngao jai, it's okay :wink: :wink: ....I can see ToomVill are happy together, so I'm happy now :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: ....I'll miss ToomVill so much :cry:  :cry: :cry: and now I'll wait for the new lakorns of Vill on air :)))))))
Love you guys :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: and good night ka :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2:

AikOm^_^

Stress Stress said:
Although it's not Ost Ngao jai, it's okay :wink: :wink: ....I can see ToomVill are happy together, so I'm happy now :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: ....I'll miss ToomVill so much :cry:  :cry: :cry: and now I'll wait for the new lakorns of Vill on air :)))))))
Love you guys :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: and good night ka :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2:

I'm happy, too, Stress Stress! :grouphug: :kiss: Aw, ok, :goodnite: to you! Sweet dreams now! I have to go to sleep myself... Will do so after creating too GIFs. :bhehe:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
At least one of our dreams came true and that is Toomtam sang Ab Normal's song. Hehe.

I honestly think Vill wasn't confident enough to sing such a hard song like Noona's so she may have acknowledged our requests but still opted out. Oh well, I don't blame her. If she's not comfortable then okay. Hehe.

AikOm^_^

Gah, Toomtam did sing AB Normal's song! :spin: But aw, why didn't Vill sing with him? And why did she had to be so far away while he was singing it? :teary: But...hehe, at least she was singing along with him (and the others). :wub:

Everybody singing to AB Normal's song.
More of Toomtam's singing.

aiyaja said:
At least one of our dreams came true and that is Toomtam sang Ab Normal's song. Hehe.

I honestly think Vill wasn't confident enough to sing such a hard song like Noona's so she may have acknowledged our requests but still opted out. Oh well, I don't blame her. If she's not comfortable then okay. Hehe.

I was just done with my post about it. You're still up?! :whahuh:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
My heart is still awake. When Monday arrives, we all have to return to reality without ToomVill. *SOBS*

Yeah, we're always cut so short in everything. But it's okay, just seeing them two together again is a huge blessing.

Gee, why don't fans hashtag their photos?! It makes it easier. Lol

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Okay, I'm really hitting the sack! My eyes are closing on me. My heart is so heavy though.

Ohhhh, I had a dream about SonVill. Hehe. But it was a sad dream though. I sort of woke up accepting reality that perhaps some things will live on in the past. Haha.

Anyway, my ToomVill, wherever you may go, my heart will always be with you. Rut and May, may you guys live happily ever after forever and ever, have children all over town and grandchildren all over the city. So sad, I'm already starting on my first batch of goodbyes. Hehe.

AikOm^_^

aiyaja said:
My heart is still awake. When Monday arrives, we all have to return to reality without ToomVill. *SOBS*

Yeah, we're always cut so short in everything. But it's okay, just seeing them two together again is a huge blessing.

Gee, why don't fans hashtag their photos?! It makes it easier. Lol

My heart is, but my eyes and mind are failing me. :yawn: If anything good comes up while I'm sleeping, I'm hoping to hear from you, then. :woot:

Aw, it's enough that we got to see them together again... :wub: :cry: Yeah, I wish the lucky fans who got to attend would hastag their photos. :cry1:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I hope they upload their videos onto YouTube. I hate IG's 15 second thingy. Hehe.

Okay, goodnight ja Maiko. I guess, we're the last to turn off the lights to this party. Every party has an ending, every meeting has a goodbye. I'm so sad.

Anyway, I'm still working on my artwork. That will be my official goodbye.