AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Aawwwww she completed his heart! ugh i caught a cold, but i feel better now that completed his heart.

Oh, no! You did? :teary: I'm sorry. It's that time again for flus and cold. Hope it will go away soon. :console: :flowers: :grouphug:

Funny how there's also a photo of him not completing her heart when she made the sign. So, I say they're even. :lol: Good thing they finally compromised (it just took some time)! :lol2:

Credit: dowdow7's IG.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Dango said:
I will just think on the positive side. Vill didn't do much with Toomtam because she has a heavy crush on him, so if she does anything with him, she might faint; like any other girls would if they get to do anything with their crush. *delulu mode*

Delulu mode? Hahaha! If only that was true.

aiyaja said:
Just think of it as Toomtam has been crying before and after the event because he knows that to depart from Vill today, it'll be a long time before he sees his Ngao Jai and wifey again. Hehe.
Thus the shades to hide his swollen eyes. Haha.

Ya...he is a crybaby when it comes to his wifey. He needs her at all times.

Maiko^_^ said:
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! Aiyaja! So, gang_wanlarot replied to me and Stress Stress that Toomtam and Vill are singing together!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot: :yahoo: :weee: Ok, ok, ok, I better calm down...it may not have been exactly what we are hoping for... :shutup: But still!!! :spin: EEK, somebody, release a clip soon! PLEEEEEASE. :worthy: :grouphug:
:lmao2: Hah! :coverlaf: I feel like cursing him out, but being the two-faced person I am, I left him a loving and encouraging comment. :bhehe:

Two-faced?! Hahaha! So you are huh? I'm excited to watch the all the clips. It's so loud where I'm at. As soon as I find a peaceful spot to enjoy ToomVill.

aiyaja said:
Aww, love you too ja, KimBerry!
My ladies, I pray that there will be a day when we all will fly to Thailand together to celebrate the success of ToomVill's third lakorn together. Looking forward to that day! Love you ladies! Until then, sweet dreams!
Aw...that would be a dream come true. I think we all would have so much fun together. We'd be the unforgettable & best fan club EVER! We might get crazy at times, but rightfully so.

AikOm^_^

ceda_lee said:
Delulu mode? Hahaha! If only that was true.

Ya...he is a crybaby when it comes to his wifey. He needs her at all times.

Two-faced?! Hahaha! So you are huh? I'm excited to watch the all the clips. It's so loud where I'm at. As soon as I find a peaceful spot to enjoy ToomVill.

Aw...that would be a dream come true. I think we all would have so much fun together. We'd be the unforgettable & best fan club EVER! We might get crazy at times, but rightfully so.

Haha, of course I am (two-faced)! I'm so nice and polite and respectful to One HD, Exact, and Aom on their IGs, but here, I'm ranting it all out on them! :rant: :lolyup: :shutup:

ToomVill sound super lovely together! :bopping: Heck yes, we'd be the best fan club ever! :dude: :highfive: :grouphug: :toast: Haha, the jealous and possessive side in Toomtam just can't leave Vill alone, huh? He just has to grab her every now and then. :coverlaf:

AikOm^_^

Dang it, I rang out of time for the other GIFs. But at least I got this one done. Have a great day, everyone! :grouphug: :heart:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I watched the videos already, ummm, they're pretty much saying the same things we've heard previously.

Toomtam said that Vill has a heavy hand who always does real slaps so that's why he has to do real kisses. Hahah.

One of the fans questions on the third video asked Vill between Watit and Angkoon, who would Vill, as herself, choose in real life? Vill was like, wow, there's no Rut? Haha. Well, Vill chose Angkoon. Toomtam's face was shattered or a bit bruised when she said that. Hahah! Toomtam was like where is Watit not good enough? Hehe. Vill said Angkoon really loves May and he became a bad person because he was disappointed so he went down the wrong path but in the beginning, he was loving and caring and even her family cheered him. But then Vill said, well, both have their own charms. Both Watit and Angkoon are extremely one hearted to May; they both have stable love. That Watit has loved May ever since they were kids. Then here comes Toomtam saying, oh no, May doesn't know that Watit has loved and been one hearted towards May ever since he was a swimming sperm. Hahaha. That's true love. Hahah. Vill was like, that's too much. Hahah! That was funny. Toomtam, oyyyy, are you referring to yourself?! Haha. But then Vill said Vill would choose Rut above all. She likes strong guys who can protect her. Haha. But everyone has said Rut is Toomtam and Toomtam is Rut....haha.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
I love all of the videos clips :dance3:  Whoever post the videos...Thank you very much!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, I would choose Angkoon too. Poor Angkoon. The ending totally proves that he truly loved May. He couldn't kill her. He just believed that he would make May happier. Hehe.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I like Navin, he and Grace were so cute in KT. Ohhhh did you hear, Win and Kwan reunit ing!!!!!
Oh, no wonder the WinKwan photos on IG. :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I wish someone would upload the whole clip of Toomtam singing the OST. I don't really care about the other songs but...so slow. :cry:

AikOm^_^

I'll catch up to the comments after this post. :)

Ohhhhh, I just love ToomVill's interaction in this GIF! :spin: I was in a hurry before I left for work, so this GIF was created quickly. I'll go back to "perfect" the GIF and moment. They seriously look like little kids haha. :crush: Just seeing them smiling and laughing together...it warms my heart. :wub: And eeeeeie! Yet another photo of them making a heart together. :heart:

Credit: Moccana Homes's Facebook.

AikOm^_^

My eyes are falling asleep...lack of sleep from "last night" is catching up to me at this moment... :yawn: :cry1: I think I'm going to have to go to sleep if I can't make it to the comments... :spin: But first! Eek! I haven't checked out the entire video yet, but our wonderful mocca na uploaded this long video from the Meet and Greet! :woot: :wub: :clap: :thumbsup: Enjoy now! Hopefully, the full clips of ToomVill singing together are included... :worthy:

Credit: mocca na's YouTube Channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzTIZwq3G0k

AikOm^_^

Ok, I managed to get to the comments. :dance1:

aiyaja said:
I watched the videos already, ummm, they're pretty much saying the same things we've heard previously.

Toomtam said that Vill has a heavy hand who always does real slaps so that's why he has to do real kisses. Hahah.

One of the fans questions on the third video asked Vill between Watit and Angkoon, who would Vill, as herself, choose in real life? Vill was like, wow, there's no Rut? Haha. Well, Vill chose Angkoon. Toomtam's face was shattered or a bit bruised when she said that. Hahah! Toomtam was like where is Watit not good enough? Hehe. Vill said Angkoon really loves May and he became a bad person because he was disappointed so he went down the wrong path but in the beginning, he was loving and caring and even her family cheered him. But then Vill said, well, both have their own charms. Both Watit and Angkoon are extremely one hearted to May; they both have stable love. That Watit has loved May ever since they were kids. Then here comes Toomtam saying, oh no, May doesn't know that Watit has loved and been one hearted towards May ever since he was a swimming sperm. Hahaha. That's true love. Hahah. Vill was like, that's too much. Hahah! That was funny. Toomtam, oyyyy, are you referring to yourself?! Haha. But then Vill said Vill would choose Rut above all. She likes strong guys who can protect her. Haha. But everyone has said Rut is Toomtam and Toomtam is Rut....haha.

That bolded part, oh, my gosh! Haha, that sounded rather inappropriate! :loool: Kekeke. NO WONDER Toomtam did that hand swimming notion in one of the videos, if I remember correctly. :lmao3: Hilarious! Aw, so between Watit and Angkoon, she'd choose Koon? Poor Toomtam. :teary: But cheer up, Toomtam! :console: She chooses Rut above all. :woot: :wub: Gah, how stinkin' cute! Thanks, Aiyaja! :kiss: Whahaha, Vill's heavy hand and Toomtam's real kisses. Perfect combination! :thumbsup: :eek:uch: :kiss3: :wub:

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Lol I would pick Angoon over Watit too because Watit is too needy bit definitely Rut above all.
aiyaja said:
Yeah, I would choose Angkoon too. Poor Angkoon. The ending totally proves that he truly loved May. He couldn't kill her. He just believed that he would make May happier. Hehe.

My tired mind is leaning towards Koon, too. :lol: But Watit has his charms (oh, like Vill said hah!), despite his neediness and questionable habits. :bhehe: When he's sweet on May, awwwww! :blush: :crush:

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
I like Navin, he and Grace were so cute in KT. Ohhhh did you hear, Win and Kwan reunit ing!!!!!

Grace? Did you mean Grand and Navin in Khon Teun? :eek:

Kimberry<3 said:
more clips on Khun Mae kate_sonthichai's IG

*CLIPS*

Thanks, KimBerry love! :kiss3: :grouphug: You did see me post up the Facebook links to those videos that we couldn't watch on YouTube, right? :spin:

aiyaja said:
I wish someone would upload the whole clip of Toomtam singing the OST. I don't really care about the other songs but...so slow. :cry:

Aw, I love the other songs, too, though! :wub: Especially since ToomVill got to sing with each other! :whistle: :boombox: :cloud9: I'm sad that Vill wasn't onstage with him when he was singing AB Normal's song. :cry1:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
First of all, so happy Win and Kwan are reuniting! They were one of my first OTPs everrrrr :D hehe!

Secondly, goshhh. I miss this thread so much. I've only been away for like 2 days ? But I miss you girls so much.
This thread is what keeps me going through my days.
And I got so teary seeing all the ToomVill photos and updates. Thanks for sharing as always, ladies!
Missing these two so muchhh.

Hope you all are doing well! I wish nothing but happiness for all of you beautifuls :)
I have midterms this week so I've been quite busy but I will definitely continue to live on this thread, hehe :D

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
First of all, so happy Win and Kwan are reuniting! They were one of my first OTPs everrrrr :D hehe!

Secondly, goshhh. I miss this thread so much. I've only been away for like 2 days ? But I miss you girls so much.
This thread is what keeps me going through my days.
And I got so teary seeing all the ToomVill photos and updates. Thanks for sharing as always, ladies!
Missing these two so muchhh.

Hope you all are doing well! I wish nothing but happiness for all of you beautifuls :)
I have midterms this week so I've been quite busy but I will definitely continue to live on this thread, hehe :D

AW, I'm happy for you and Aiyaja that your Win and Kwan are reuniting, Marina girl! :grouphug:

Gah, is that why you've been so silent? :teary: Ok, study hard for your midterms, then! :strong: I hope you and ImmaSingaholic will pass all your midterms! :cheer: :grouphug: Su su! Fighting! :numchuck: :thumbsup: I'll still be here in this thread. :heart: :spin:

Maiko: yes I did thank you. I am watching the one moca na posted on YT..Thank you for bringing it up..full coverage of the M&G. Even if they didn't sing the song we wanted them to sing but I am so happy that they actually did a duet. They actually listened. And did silly dance moves. Gosh I love our ToomVill. 

Marina that's great that your OTP will get reunited. Good luck with your midterms. Ace it.