Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Ooooh thats before he went on the vacation with patricia! " i wonder what happed at the end of the year party. He recently gave an interview saying he is in the position of brother with patricia. I WISH THEY WOULD ASK HIM ABout vill. (Sorry about the cap but whenever im in this thread through my ipad, it laggs big time. SO I NEVER KNOW IF IM MISPELLING OR ON CAPS? It would take orever to go back and correct so i just leave it.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Well, I am okay whether it's Push or Son. Son because it's been sooooo long. Son is Vill's original koojin, her roots. Push is her most recent koojin. I was just skimming the Exact Facebook  earlier and Push and Vill still reigns as one of the most liked photos on there considering that Fun Feung had soooooo many fans jin and fin. If Exact was to based their decisions on anything, they should reunite Push and Vill before Push and Jui. If they reunite Push and Jui, what does that say? They're pushing Vill aside when PushVill is just as strong of a koojin as PushJui. It's too bad Vill doesn't have a strong fan base that follows her around and actively supports her on social media like Jui's or else she wouldn't be pushed around as much. Hahaha. :cry: :whahuh:

I really hope either Push or Son though. I was sort of disappointed that Vill was in A Love To Kill because even though, I like New, I wanted Son or Push. Vill's nang'ake days are numbered. She can't be wasting away her lakorns with Nike or even New for that matter. I believe Exact contracts are 5 years, so her first contract ended around 2012-2013, she renewed it, so this second one will end around 2017-2018, that's very soon! Vill has to reunite with Push, Son, Toomtam, Sean, and Bie by then. I REALLY PRAY SO!

Oh, that reminds me, Toomtam was talking about his contract too. It's expiring soon but he said he's staying with Exact. There are still so many things to do there.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Ooooh thats before he went on the vacation with patricia! " i wonder what happed at the end of the year party. He recently gave an interview saying he is in the position of brother with patricia. I WISH THEY WOULD ASK HIM ABout vill. (Sorry about the cap but whenever im in this thread through my ipad, it laggs big time. SO I NEVER KNOW IF IM MISPELLING OR ON CAPS? It would take orever to go back and correct so i just leave it.
I want to hear it from Vill too. I want reporters to ask Vill what are the possibilities with Son now that they're older?! Same thing with Son. Time has changed, I hope things have changed too. Both are still supposedly single.

Oh yeah, I saw that interview too. Son is saying he's just an older brother. They even asked him about Denkhun and he was pretty chill about it though. Plus, he's going out on dates with people but at least he still keeps in touch with Patricia though and they still try to find time to go eat together unlike SonVill who had such a beautiful beginning and then had a fallout. That's why I believe there had to have been a fallout. Why else would they all of a sudden stop being close when they've always been close. Things just don't add up and they happened to have a fallout during Mark's scandal too. :whatever:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Eekks i just realized that in LN, vill sang the ying lee song for push haha. It was cute. I gotta go watch it again.

Well we'll know for sure that her nangek days come to an end when they start casting her for nang'rai or second couple.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Eekks i just realized that in LN, vill sang the ying lee song for push haha. It was cute. I gotta go watch it again.

Well we'll know for sure that her nangek days come to an end when they start casting her for nang'rai or second couple.
I love the song but it's been everywhere for the past year or so, like, can we move on now? Hahaha.

Oh, my heart will break when that day comes. :cry: BUT before they do so, they better reunite Vill with Son, Push, Toomtam, Sean, Bie, and now, Kang. Hahaha. But then if Jui is already at that age and still getting nang'ake roles from Exact, then shouldn't Vill? :scratchhead2: I hope Exact's idealology and management has changed for the better. :dance1:

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I hope for the same thing. The media need to lay off her because Exact seem to sway with the media and if their nang'eks has bad rumors, they tend to turn their back. They need to learn from Ch3 and ch 7 who has been in this for centuries, promote those that brings in ratings and buzz despite their relationship status. Vill brings in both.

BIGBANG_VIP_1

sarNie Egg
Thanks for sharing the link Maiko :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: I enjoyed it, ToomVill have a lot of moment :dance2: :dance2:

BIGBANG_VIP_1

sarNie Egg
aiyaja said:
I'm sort of disappointed in this fan meeting. Haha. I feel like it's so disorganized for some reason. Everything was so random. They only chose 4 questions and out of the four, the only two interesting ones were the one I aleady mentioned earlier about Vill choosing between Watit or Angkoon and then the next one was the last question asking Toomtam and Vill if they would want to collaborate again. Starts @ 16:55 on the clip. Toomtam said that it's hard to collaborate again as it depends on many things but yes, he would be willing to because working with Vill, he has been very happy and things have been pretty smooth plus Vill is good. That is when he tapped Vill's elbow with his repeating again, that she's good. (See, Toomtam was so relaxed today, he dropped all honorifics, the whole Pee'Vill thingy. Hahah. :whahuh: ) Then Toomtam personally asks Vill if she wants to play/collaborate with him again. (That was probably a direct question from him too. :crush: ) Vill just shortly said yes. And then explained that she was just thinking about this question with her Mom earlier because people would normally ask her who she wants to work with again and Toomtam is one of the first names on her list she thinks of. Toomtam was like, a list? Okay, who else is on that list. Hahah. (Jealous, much?) :coverlaf: Vill said Toomtam is someone who's good and when working with him, she's relaxed and happy. When they act, people are happy too and then Vill asked the audience if they would like to see the both of them unite again and everyone said yes.

Towards the end when Toomtam and them were asking which other songs fans wanted them to sing, fans said Ngao Nai Hua Jai but dang it, Vill. Vill was like, they want to see you dance like how you did in the lakorn, so Toomtam was like oh okay and that's when they sang and danced to that Ying Lee song. Seems like if Vill hadn't interrupted, Toomtam would have sang it and fulfilled the request. Darn it! :nono1:

But I'm still happy nonetheless! ToomVill, my love. :heart:
Thanks for translate it aiyaja, ...That's right "Toomtam was so relaxed today"....i very curious which after "When they act, people are happy too and then Vill asked the audience if they would like to see the both of them unite again and everyone said yes." ...I just understand a little ...Toomtam said " in lakorn, the audience saw We loved each other very much,right?? so How about in the real life ???? "...AND THEN???? :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2: :scratchhead2:
p/s: oiiii my poor english... :yuck:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, Toomtam asked the fans to see if they think if Toomtam and Vill or more like their characters loved each other a lot in the drama, the audience said yes. Toomtam then said well, do you want to know how we're like in real life? Vill said, don't tell them, jokingly. Then Toomtam said, well, we're just ourselves. He never really fully answered the question. Haha. Then Toomtam said, we loved each other a lot a lot in the drama not because of ourselves but it's for you guys, the audience, that we love, something along those lines. Hehe.

BIGBANG_VIP_1

sarNie Egg
aiyaja said:
Yeah, Toomtam asked the fans to see if they think if Toomtam and Vill or more like their characters loved each other a lot in the drama, the audience said yes. Toomtam then said well, do you want to know how we're like in real life? Vill said, don't tell them, jokingly. Then Toomtam said, well, we're just ourselves. He never really fully answered the question. Haha. Then Toomtam said, we loved each other a lot a lot in the drama not because of ourselves but it's for you guys, the audience, that we love, something along those lines. Hehe.
I love you aiyaja  :kiss2:  :kiss2:  Toomtam really "jai rai" :pervie: :pervie: keke....I wonder ..in ToomVill 's third lakorn, Toomtam'll show us see how many "chemistry" between ToomVill :woot: :woot: ... "Toomtam ahhhhh, it's too late, right?? ToomVill went to so many talk show, why don't you do it early, huh????""" :drools: :drools: :drools:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
*sigh...I am especially sad today because tomorrow is Monday. I'm reading the comments & don't even have the strength to reply. I think it has finally sink in...like my brain is finally proccessing that NJ has really ended. I think my body is coming to terms. Hence, I'm so physically drained.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
It wouldn't be as bad if the lakorn after was with someone we jin but it isn't and to top it off, it sucks.
Yeah. It wouldn't be as bad if Vill's next lakorn was with Son or Push or even A Love To Kill was to air next, but it's with Nike and yes, it's such stupid lakorn to even have a remake done. What a waste of money, time, and talent to reproduce something so stupid. If Por and Aom couldn't even save it and they were big during those days, Nike and Vill are set for failure. Haha. That's too sad that when a lakorn fails or flops, it reflects the worst on the leads as lacking but in reality, it was wrong from the beginning. *SIGHS* I probably won't get to watch Vill again until next year. *SOBS*

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
You know I really did like Nike and Vill in their MV but then I saw him fully onscreen and he didn't impress me much.
If the storyline was better I would be more into it but the storyline is comedy and Thai comedies are really bad. I did try to give it a chance but after seeing enough BTS photos and clips, too much nonsense already.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Here's to SonVill. I just translated a relatively old clip of Son and Vill. It's so weird that both have grown up so much and look quite different now but their voices are still the same. :whahuh: See how honest Son was towards Vill?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ze5tr088rsI