amylovemeng1

sarNie Hatchling
Omg that video of Son admitting is feeling for Vill is just so admirable and adorable. I have never see anyone in the ET industry admit their feeling like that. Even I forgot about ToomVill for a little bit. No wonder some of you guys love them so much. Now I want to see a reunion between SonVill hehe.

amylovemeng1

sarNie Hatchling
Thanks Aijaya for the M&G events. That was really cute of Toomtam. How I miss ToomVill so much. I have been rewatching their scenes in NJ and SSP.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
^They do. I just miss them very much and I wish both of them would just face each other and clear things up.

:cry: :cry: :cry: I miss them so much, I wish them to clear things up like you said :cry: :cry: :cry:

BIGBANG_VIP_1

sarNie Egg
aiyaja said:
Here's to SonVill. I just translated a relatively old clip of Son and Vill. It's so weird that both have grown up so much and look quite different now but their voices are still the same. :whahuh: See how honest Son was towards Vill?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ze5tr088rsI
oiiiiiii I miss SonVill vere much :cry:  :cry:  I believe that SonVill will come true if SonVill have a third lakorn :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: ,...healing time  :beer:  :highfive:  ...producer & director :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

Reactions: D~D

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
KimBerry: I totally just remembered that I haven't answered your question. Ooppss, so sorry. About Vill's photo about "nong," I think Vill meant younger sister/sibling unless it's an intended pun but for now, I think it's meant to be sibling. Hehe.

You know why I don't follow Vill on Twitter? It's because it looks so confusing to me. Haha. I take once glance at it and I'm like who posted this, who is saying that, what? Huh?! Haha.

wow Son, what a guy! He really liked Vill. And he really made an effort to be able to talk to her while she's in school. lol Thank you for sharing Aiyaja. 

aiyaja said:
KimBerry: I totally just remembered that I haven't answered your question. Ooppss, so sorry. About Vill's photo about "nong," I think Vill meant younger sister/sibling unless it's an intended pun but for now, I think it's meant to be sibling. Hehe.

You know why I don't follow Vill on Twitter? It's because it looks so confusing to me. Haha. I take once glance at it and I'm like who posted this, who is saying that, what? Huh?! Haha.

oh thank goodness. So she was thanking her sister for that meal. :) I'm happy about that news.

Twitter is really confusing nowadays esp with the ads in the feed itself. You just have to click on the post and you will see the conversation if it was @mention but if it wasn't then you really can't follow the flow of the convo unless you visit the profile of those involved. 

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
aiyaja said:
^They do. I just miss them very much and I wish both of them would just face each other and clear things up.
Vill & Son were each other's original koo jin.  I'd love to see them in an intense kiss-slap drama.  Now that they've both been in the industry for a while & have grown so much.  I think you or someone else in here mentioned how much Son has improved so I'm excited for a reunion.  They were babies when they first starred together in KLP.  

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
ceda_lee said:
Vill & Son were each other's original koo jin.  I'd love to see them in an intense kiss-slap drama.  Now that they've both been in the industry for a while & have grown so much.  I think you or someone else in here mentioned how much Son has improved so I'm excited for a reunion.  They were babies when they first starred together in KLP.  

That right I really want to see how much he improve that's why I want SonVill reunion, I'm not going to watch his other lakorns just because I want to see his improvement ........not way! I better not going to watch I know I'm end up hate the leading actresses.

I love only VILL....I want SonVill Slap and Kiss

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I really do want to see SonVill in a slap kiss! Seriously! Hehe. I just don't get it. If Exact is finally in with the koojin thing, PushJui, since they're having another lakorn together, and now, SeanEsther, so why can't we get a SonVill reunion? I'm serious! I've sort of had it with Exact. Ugh.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Hey, everyone. I just wanted to officially say goodbye to Ngao Jai and our ToomVill here at Sarn's aka Asianfuse.

I want to thank each and every one of you for contributing your time, talents, and love towards this lakorn and ToomVill. Although, we've had our disappointments, but everything altogether, has been an awesome journey. You ladies are amazing and it's your presence here that has propelled me to do whatever I can for Ngao Jai and ToomVill within this short moment of our lives together. If we were to someday take a polaroid photo of 2015, all of us would be together in that photo along with ToomVill. :cry: :kiss2:

With all of the jokes aside, I do wish Toomtam the very very best with May Sirin. They seem like they're very much in love, so I would like to give them my blessings as well as wishing Toomtam the very best in all things. Now, Vill, on the other hand, I hope Nong is just a platonic friend. Hehe. I wish Vill much success in all of her upcoming lakorns, projects, and overall, work and love life. May a Prince Charming discover our lovely Vill and sweep her off her feet like a Disney fairytale, since she loves Disney. :coverlaf: May it be Son, but if not Son, then all I ask for is a lakorn reunion. :spin:

I want to thank Maiko for always updating this thread regardless of her hectic schedule. She was the main driving force that nurtured this thread into almost 450 pages. We all appreciate the hard work you've invested into this thread and just anything ToomVill. We all love you dearly. :spin: :crush:

I want to thank Arasucre or Sara for the amazing work she's done as a Shadow Hunter Channel Manager/Subber/QC/Page Designer. Without Sara, Ngao Jai wouldn't be so complete at Viki. :heart: :kiss:

I want to thank Sabrina, our Shadow Hunter Timer over at Viki, for timing the majority of Ngao Jai. Goshhh, I can't put into words on how much of a life saver she has been. :teary: :kiss3:

Last but not least and most importantly and dear to heart, I want to thank our lovely family here, please forgive me if I've forgotten any names (I'm writing this with my teary blurry eyes.): Marina, Ceda, VillNan, Ncmeowmeow35, Kimberry, StressStress, Preetam, Mann, Songielove, Phatman, D~D, Lanblue, Anne, Immasingaholic, for zeros, ohmaichoua, Misshiannelee, Thip, and MissSunshine. :kiss: :grouphug: :crush: Let's all meet in Thailand for the finale of ToomVill's next lakorn together, okay?! You ladies will always be my sisters. :highfive:

After today, I'll be taking a short break to transition back into reality. I hope to see you guys again, soon. :beer: I'm leaving everything up to fate.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Awwww, I'm so happy this thread is still active. Coming onto this thread makes me miss you girls and NJ so much.
Now that NJ has ended, where will I get my daily dose of ToomVill?
I like SonVill and PushVill, too but ToomVill is where the real party's at in my heart, hehe.

I've been quite busy studying for midterms but since my next midterm is on Wednesday, I can live for now, hehe.
Studying and staying away from the NJ thread has been really hard for me since I truly do see this place as a home.

Aiyaja: My dearest, Aiyaja!!! :cry1: Your goodbye post tore me up; I'm crying here, awww :cry: :cry:
I can't believe the day is here where you'll be saying goodbye to us. But I wish you nothing but good luck and happiness with your life. I hope everything goes well and we'll always be here if you need us. Just visit the ToomVill threads or message us if anything!! Remember to stay strong and take care of yourself! :kiss:  :teary:  :teary:
Thank you so much for all your efforts in providing us the details on ToomVill! Thank you for helping the Shadow Hunters at Viki! And last but not least, thank you for being a dedicated and loving NJ/ToomVill sister to all of us. I truly appreciated all your posts and input on anything regarding ToomVill. Love you lots, Aiyaja! :grouphug:
We'll definitely be seeing each other soon, I just know it! Let's definitely meet up with all of our ToomVill sisters in Thailand next time!
See you later, dearest Aiyaja :tearybye:  :tearybye:  :tearybye: Sending lots of love your way!!! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

BIGBANG_VIP_1

sarNie Egg
aiyaja said:
Hey, everyone. I just wanted to officially say goodbye to Ngao Jai and our ToomVill here at Sarn's aka Asianfuse.

I want to thank each and every one of you for contributing your time, talents, and love towards this lakorn and ToomVill. Although, we've had our disappointments, but everything altogether, has been an awesome journey. You ladies are amazing and it's your presence here that has propelled me to do whatever I can for Ngao Jai and ToomVill within this short moment of our lives together. If we were to someday take a polaroid photo of 2015, all of us would be together in that photo along with ToomVill. :cry: :kiss2:

With all of the jokes aside, I do wish Toomtam the very very best with May Sirin. They seem like they're very much in love, so I would like to give them my blessings as well as wishing Toomtam the very best in all things. Now, Vill, on the other hand, I hope Nong is just a platonic friend. Hehe. I wish Vill much success in all of her upcoming lakorns, projects, and overall, work and love life. May a Prince Charming discover our lovely Vill and sweep her off her feet like a Disney fairytale, since she loves Disney. :coverlaf: May it be Son, but if not Son, then all I ask for is a lakorn reunion. :spin:

I want to thank Maiko for always updating this thread regardless of her hectic schedule. She was the main driving force that nurtured this thread into almost 450 pages. We all appreciate the hard work you've invested into this thread and just anything ToomVill. We all love you dearly. :spin: :crush:

I want to thank Arasucre or Sara for the amazing work she's done as a Shadow Hunter Channel Manager/Subber/QC/Page Designer. Without Sara, Ngao Jai wouldn't be so complete at Viki. :heart: :kiss:

I want to thank Sabrina, our Shadow Hunter Timer over at Viki, for timing the majority of Ngao Jai. Goshhh, I can't put into words on how much of a life saver she has been. :teary: :kiss3:

Last but not least and most importantly and dear to heart, I want to thank our lovely family here, please forgive me if I've forgotten any names (I'm writing this with my teary blurry eyes.): Marina, Ceda, VillNan, Ncmeowmeow35, Kimberry, StressStress, Preetam, Mann, Songielove, Phatman, D~D, Lanblue, Anne, Immasingaholic, for zeros, ohmaichoua, Misshiannelee, Thip, and MissSunshine. :kiss: :grouphug: :crush: Let's all meet in Thailand for the finale of ToomVill's next lakorn together, okay?! You ladies will always be my sisters. :highfive:

After today, I'll be taking a short break to transition back into reality. I hope to see you guys again, soon. :beer: I'm leaving everything up to fate.
I don't know What should I say :cry: ..I'm so sad, I had been happy time with you all,...but it's okay, it's love ...Thanks for everything aiyaja, :kiss2: :kiss2: .... See you soon aiyaja :wink: :wink:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Haha, I'll still be here so it's not goodbye but I won't be as active, you guys would know why. Life has to move on. I'll miss you guys though. Yeah, where's Maiko? When I'm saying goodbye. Hahah.