D~D

sarNie Adult
aiyaja said:
Here's to SonVill. I just translated a relatively old clip of Son and Vill. It's so weird that both have grown up so much and look quite different now but their voices are still the same. :whahuh: See how honest Son was towards Vill?

Awe, thank u so much for the translation Aiyaja!!! :flowers:   I got really excited :woot:  and then suddenly i got  really sad when Vill answer her question :cry: .
But i L :heart: VE my SonVill.

amylovemeng1 said:
Omg that video of Son admitting is feeling for Vill is just so admirable and adorable. I have never see anyone in the ET industry admit their feeling like that. Even I forgot about ToomVill for a little bit. No wonder some of you guys love them so much. Now I want to see a reunion between SonVill hehe.
 I know rite :drool: . This is my fist time seeing an thai actor admitting his feeling for an actress. All thanx to Aiyaja translation.  

Stress Stress said:
oiiiiiii I miss SonVill vere much :cry:  :cry:  I believe that SonVill will come true if SonVill have a third lakorn :kiss2: :kiss2: :kiss2: ,...healing time  :beer:  :highfive:  ...producer & director :worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

I feel u.  :console:

VILLNAN said:

That right I really want to see how much he improve that's why I want SonVill reunion, I'm not going to watch his other lakorns just because I want to see his improvement ........not way! I better not going to watch I know I'm end up hate the leading actresses.

I love only VILL....I want SonVill Slap and Kiss

your so silly Villnan, i love it when you talk about them. SonVill supporter/shipper  motivates me.  :yahoo:

aiyaja said:
I really do want to see SonVill in a slap kiss! Seriously! Hehe. I just don't get it. If Exact is finally in with the koojin thing, PushJui, since they're having another lakorn together, and now, SeanEsther, so why can't we get a SonVill reunion? I'm serious! I've sort of had it with Exact. Ugh.

We really deserve an Slap kiss lakorn from SonVill. We really do !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
aiyaja said:
Just take it as, I'm working hard to save up money that if ToomVill should have a third collaboration, I will have enough money to treat some of us to Thailand. Hehe.

Oh hahaaa! Since you put it that way then I'm not so sad now. It's good you'll still be around here every now & then.
And yesss, definitely Thailand for their 3rd collaboration!!! :D

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Just want to say this lips and nose exactly Vill, I had seen this originally pic on vill IG let me go find again!
 WOW
Cr: FB friend

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
D~D said:
Awe, thank u so much for the translation Aiyaja!!! :flowers:   I got really excited :woot:  and then suddenly i got  really sad when Vill answer her question :cry: .
But i L :heart: VE my SonVill.

I know rite :drool: . This is my fist time seeing an thai actor admitting his feeling for an actress. All thanx to Aiyaja translation.  

I feel u.  :console:

your so silly Villnan, i love it when you talk about them. SonVill supporter/shipper  motivates me.  :yahoo:

We really deserve an Slap kiss lakorn from SonVill. We really do !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lmao:

I know I'm silly, but I can't help myself when is coming to SonVill :secret: I think I'm mentally ill

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Wow, is that really a picture of Vill? It really does look like her nose and lips.
And Toomtam posted it!? I'm so confused, hahaha.

Where's everyone at? :O

BIGBANG_VIP_1

sarNie Egg
Hi my lovely  friends !!!! :cheer: :cheer:
18h30 24/03/2015, Sood sai pan will start on air first time in Vietnam...I have re-watched Sood sai pan so many time, but I still so excited :)  Vill have a lot of fan in Vietnam, I believe that Vill will more and more popular in Vietnam ;) oh yeahhhhh.. AND....... :dance2: :dance2:
OMGGGGGG... In Vietnam, Sood sai pan is uncut version..Thitit & Nee 's scene at Prajuap, it's so HOT :pervie: :bhehe:

Link: Sood sai pan version uncut (Vietnamese)...In Vietnam 1 ep just about 45 minutes, here, uncut with the first scene of Thitit and Nee, :toast:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZ7Bf656qM8

BIGBANG_VIP_1

sarNie Egg
huajaikaungtur said:
Wow, is that really a picture of Vill? It really does look like her nose and lips.

Where's everyone at? :eek:
I really haven't dare hope about it, I afraid I 'll disappointed ...just talk myself , it's impossible..., impossible.. impossible :cry1: :cry1:

huajaikaungtur said:

Where's everyone at? :eek:

yes Toomtam posted that picture before Marina. I'm just not sure if it is really Vill. 

AIYAJA: huhubels! I know that you will not fully be gone but I'm still gonna miss you around. Good luck with your work and life in general. 

StressStress: THANK YOU!! omggg that was HOTTTT! Why do we not see it this way? Next ToomVill lakorn should be uncut.

Maiko: Where are you na? Hope all is well. 

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Stress Stress said:
Hi my lovely  friends !!!! :cheer: :cheer:
18h30 24/03/2015,
Sood sai pan will start on air first time in Vietnam...I have re-watched Sood sai pan so many time, but I still so excited :)  Vill have a lot of fan in Vietnam, I believe that Vill will more and more popular in Vietnam ;) oh yeahhhhh.. AND....... :dance2: :dance2:
OMGGGGGG... In Vietnam, Sood sai pan is uncut version..Thitit & Nee 's scene at Prajuap, it's so HOT :pervie: :bhehe:

Link: Sood sai pan version uncut (Vietnamese)...In Vietnam 1 ep just about 45 minutes, here, uncut with the first scene of Thitit and Nee, :toast:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZ7Bf656qM8

That is awesomeeee!!! Hehe, hopefully ToomVill will gain more fans! Actually, I'm sure they will -- their chemistry is too explosive! Thanks for sharing, Stress Stress! They're also airing the uncut version!? :eek: Awww, I still have yet to see the full uncut version!
And hehehe, Thit & Nee's bed scene was hotness! I remember seeing it a while back but seeing it again sends chills up my spine. Their acting is so realistic! :D

Kimberry<3 said:

yes Toomtam posted that picture before Marina. I'm just not sure if it is really Vill. 

AIYAJA: huhubels! I know that you will not fully be gone but I'm still gonna miss you around. Good luck with your work and life in general. 

StressStress: THANK YOU!! omggg that was HOTTTT! Why do we not see it this way? Next ToomVill lakorn should be uncut.

Maiko: Where are you na? Hope all is well. 

He seemed to have posted that photo a while ago -- must have been when I didn't have an IG yet.
I'm still all new to IG, hehe. Oh, it's May!? It really does look like Vill though... but it's alright, Toomtam's still a sweetheart!
Thanks for letting us know, Kimberry!!
I hope Maiko is doing well, too awwiessss :/

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
I'm not going to say anything about that pic until I prove it's really Vill

I'm going to find that pic >.<

You girl make me cried by saying that is T.T gf
I couldn't sleep whole night!

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
VILLNAN said:
I'm not going to say anything about that pic until I prove it's really Vill

I'm going to find that pic >.<

You girl make me cried by saying that is T.T gf
I couldn't sleep whole night!
I'm sorry you couldn't sleep the whole night, but...it's funny  :lmao3:

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Ohh man Thiti and Nee haha I want to see Gan and Thiti uncut version
I wish I'm brave enough to screenshot and post everywhere
But I'm not

BIGBANG_VIP_1

sarNie Egg
VILLNAN said:
Ohh man Thiti and Nee haha I want to see Gan and Thiti uncut version
I wish I'm brave enough to screenshot and post everywhere
But I'm not
keke :bhehe: :bhehe:
yeah when that scene come out, I'll post it on here, but long time.. 1 ep just have 45 minutes :wink: