AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
cecilia said:
^I hope so .. the only OVERLY N'RAI lakorn I like was ROY LEH SANAE RAI of Tikker/Aom b/c Tikker was able to control them - tell them to be quite and let them cried/scream as he fled from the noisy scene lmao
Aw, brings up so many good memories! I know! I actually love the n'rais' bickering in there because they are all so entertaining! The insults they throw at each other! I love it! Kongpope handles them beautifully, knowing when to use them to his advantage(s). :coverlaf: And I love it even more how the real rais turns out to be Ploy's character and Kong's aunt, and the other two rais end up being friends and helping one another out. One of those cool endings for the people who aren't really as bad as to what their professions imply. Well, towards the end, anyway. :lol: Hmm, I believe the one who accidentally gets shot by Ploy's character is named Jenny? :eek: And the other, played by Gig (?), I don't remember her name. :no:

Night, Cecilia! :goodnite: :kiss3: Night (or good day :D) to everyone! :grouphug: :kiss:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Mjennx: Thanks for the clarification :) And yes, now I can see it. Thank you so much for uploading, really appreciate it!!~

Maiko: Ohhh, I thought we were referring to the overall look XD hehe, but yes. To me, Vill's makeup/hair is pretty good in all her lakorns. Oh yes, Vill looks so good with straight hair, woahhh *_*
I noticed that scene as well. Toomtam and Vill need slap/kiss scenes and willing would be even better, haha XD Yeah, I hope Root is a bit hot tempered since I'm not too fond of sweet, nice pa'eks. The doctor's daughter sounds super annoying, aish, Exact will surely make characters a billion times more annoying and cruel though, haha.
I hope on all those things, too, Maiko. Your list is really legit. But since this is Exact, they'll probably leave in the unnecessary characters since they tend to have such big casts -.- As for the killing sprees, they should really take it out. This isn't a horror lakorn or anything so killing sprees aren't needed xD
Less focus on everyone else, 99% focus on Toomtam & Vill, LOLOL. And tons and tons of kisses & intimate scemes :3
And I so so so agree with you. I want Root and Maytinee to get married or else I just won't feel ... convinced ..? Is that the right word? Lol.
Yeah, seems like Exact's adding to many characters, erg -.-" I have a feeling Exact will change up the story a lot, hehe.

Amylovemeng1: Wohoo! Glad you joined us on here :) Toomtam & Vill FTW~!

Daisy: Oh yes, I took in that realization, too. I want a lot of Toomtam and Vill scenes, I feel like the other characters will affect their scenes =.=
Hehe, all your smiley faces show how excited you are. I can't wait to see the rest of the cast!

Smilealways06: I am so glad it is confirmed as well. To see Toomtam and Vill in another lakorn is just like a miracle~

YaMaMiKi: Wohooo, Kissing Machine!!~

Phatman: I know right, this thread moves way too fast XD

Lakornfan8: Your main pic makes me so giddy. Ahhh, Toomtam and Vill are smoking hot!!

Everyone seems to say that the older version is boring ;~; I hope Exact spices it up! Can't wait to see the setting for this lakorn as well. The opening and ending credits made me more excited after seeing all the possible Toomtam and Vill scenes.

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko: Ohhh, I thought we were referring to the overall look XD hehe, but yes. To me, Vill's makeup/hair is pretty good in all her lakorns. Oh yes, Vill looks so good with straight hair, woahhh *_*
I noticed that scene as well. Toomtam and Vill need slap/kiss scenes and willing would be even better, haha XD Yeah, I hope Root is a bit hot tempered since I'm not too fond of sweet, nice pa'eks. The doctor's daughter sounds super annoying, aish, Exact will surely make characters a billion times more annoying and cruel though, haha.
I hope on all those things, too, Maiko. Your list is really legit. But since this is Exact, they'll probably leave in the unnecessary characters since they tend to have such big casts -.- As for the killing sprees, they should really take it out. This isn't a horror lakorn or anything so killing sprees aren't needed xD
Less focus on everyone else, 99% focus on Toomtam & Vill, LOLOL. And tons and tons of kisses & intimate scemes :3
And I so so so agree with you. I want Root and Maytinee to get married or else I just won't feel ... convinced ..? Is that the right word? Lol.
Yeah, seems like Exact's adding to many characters, erg -.-" I have a feeling Exact will change up the story a lot, hehe.

Oh, Marina, I know you said you love me for replying back to "all" the comments, and I :heart: you for doing the same thing! :kiss: Love all your replies and thoughts to everybody's comments. :bravo: But I'm just quoting your reply to me haha. Oh, dang, if I were to analyze all of Vill's styles in all her lakorns, it'd take too long and I'd be thinking for a long time. :lol: But for sure, my favorite style for Vill is her Gan style in SSP. Even though it isn't perfect, I heart it for obvious reasons. :p Hmm, I'll have to say I prefer Vill with straight hair than curls for her lakorns.

:lmao2: and :lmao: to all your comments about Exact, especially the part about horror lakorns. Yeesh, I hope they change plenty of things for Toomtam - Vill's remake, but for the good part! Ooh, yay! I'm happy I'm not the only who wants Root/fake Wathit to be the one marrying Maytinee. :yes: Because...if she marries his twin brother first, he's basically ending up with his dead twin's wife. O_O Even if nothing has ever happened between Wathit and Maytinee... :nono1: Haha, don't worry, I know what you meant about the situation. :D It's better if it's really p'ek and n'ek marrying each other. :p You know what I realized? Wathit's name has "Thit" in it, while Maytinee's name has "Nee" in hers. "Thit" and "Nee?" :whahuh: No wonder it doesn't work out between the real Wathit and Maytinee. Haha, just kidding. :lolyup:

AikOm^_^

Dang it, Imageshack is down for the moment... =/ There's one picture I wanted to share... Hopefully, it'll be back up soon. Hahaha, Imageshack isn't the only photo upload server out there, but it's the most convenient one right now for me to use...my Photobucket account should only be used for backup. :lol:

AikOm^_^

Yay, Imageshack is back up. I take that back; there are two pictures I wanted to share. :lol: Here they are!

Credits: Vill (villwannarot) & Toomtam's (ttyuttana) IGs.

For Vill's picture, I'm confused over it, whether it's part of her wardrobe for NJ or not... :scratchhead2: :shrug: She didn't caption NJ's title or anything at all. But she uploaded the picture around the same time as the pictures of her and Toomtam (a couple minutes earlier actually). Haha, I was trying to compare the backgrounds and floors in both pictures (her picture and the ones of her and Toomtam), and they don't really look alike, but they're kind of similar. :lol: I hope it is part of her wardrobe, because I like the outfit and hairstyle. :thumbsup: In the end, even if it's not, hey, at least, she looks good in the outfit hehe. As for Toomtam's picture... :drools: :spicy: Toomtam as a rugged, hard-working farmer? Just hot! He's so handsome! Delicious man. :yummy: I wish the picture is clearer. Can't wait for even more pictures of them! :woot: I :heart: Toomtam's look as Root hehe. :crush:

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Lol. Is he a farmer in the old one? I cant remember except that he lives in the country side...but Im not sure if I dig the rugged beard ....lol ahaha

AikOm^_^

DaisyDukes* said:
Lol. Is he a farmer in the old one? I cant remember except that he lives in the country side...but Im not sure if I dig the rugged beard ....lol ahaha

Hmm, in the book, Root works "in the fields of a farm." :eek: And from the closing credits of Brook and Kob's version, I think I saw Kob and Brook in some kind of farm...? Wha-? I love his ruggedness, DaisyDukes! Toomtam just oozes masculinity and sexiness with that rugged look and beard shadow. :drool:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko: I try to reply to everyone's comments if I can because I want to be more welcoming, hehe xD Thank you so much for noticing. And yeah, it would definitely take long since Vill's style differs quite a lot. Her SSP style really matches her and agree with you, it's one of my favorite styles for her. I don't think Vill has had curls for any of her lakorns, right? Even though curls are beautiful, straight hair looks most beautiful to me since it's so natural looking.

They must get married or else it just won't work for me. Wathit & Maytinee -- already rooting for these two! They'll keep the same names, right?
:eek: I just took in that realization!! That's so awesome!! OMG! Wathit & Maytinee ... that is so weird yet cool XDD It's like they were destined, haha even though Roothon is pa'ek here and Nee is evil Vill  :D Well, Roothon .. we can change his name into Thit someway ... just take out the "Th" and add "it" and we can make Maytinee's name into Gan someway ... LOLOL, I'm trying too hard here.

I can't thank you enough for the photos, Maiko. You're always so updated & fast. Vill is freakin gorgeous, again, leaving me in awe. I love her hair so much. And her clothing -- I really hope this is part of her wardrobe. If not, it's okay but still, they need to level up her wardrobe XD
As for Toomtam, he needs to stop making the room hot, LOL. I see some facial hair, oooh and his eyes are so dreamy~

Daisy: I actually dig the rugged beard, he looks hot. LOL, personally, I don't dig guys with facial hair like that but hopefully Toomtam won't look like a caveman or something. I'm thinking when he goes to take his brother's place, he'll have a more groomed look but I don't mind if he keeps it on :)

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko: I try to reply to everyone's comments if I can because I want to be more welcoming, hehe xD Thank you so much for noticing. And yeah, it would definitely take long since Vill's style differs quite a lot. Her SSP style really matches her and agree with you, it's one of my favorite styles for her. I don't think Vill has had curls for any of her lakorns, right? Even though curls are beautiful, straight hair looks most beautiful to me since it's so natural looking.

They must get married or else it just won't work for me. Wathit & Maytinee -- already rooting for these two! They'll keep the same names, right?
:eek: I just took in that realization!! That's so awesome!! OMG! Wathit & Maytinee ... that is so weird yet cool XDD It's like they were destined, haha even though Roothon is pa'ek here and Nee is evil Vill  :D Well, Roothon .. we can change his name into Thit someway ... just take out the "Th" and add "it" and we can make Maytinee's name into Gan someway ... LOLOL, I'm trying too hard here.

I can't thank you enough for the photos, Maiko. You're always so updated & fast. Vill is freakin gorgeous, again, leaving me in awe. I love her hair so much. And her clothing -- I really hope this is part of her wardrobe. If not, it's okay but still, they need to level up her wardrobe XD
As for Toomtam, he needs to stop making the room hot, LOL. I see some facial hair, oooh and his eyes are so dreamy~

Daisy: I actually dig the rugged beard, he looks hot. LOL, personally, I don't dig guys with facial hair like that but hopefully Toomtam won't look like a caveman or something. I'm thinking when he goes to take his brother's place, he'll have a more groomed look but I don't mind if he keeps it on :)

Aw, you already are welcoming, Marina! I :heart: you so much for being so sweet and welcoming and understanding! :kiss: :kiss3: Haha, Vill has at least three different styles in Sakul Ga, her lakorn with Mos. And her hair is in curls for one of the styles. :) She looks really beautiful with the curls, but like you, I prefer straight hair. Curls are only for special events, especially wow moments in which p'ek is stunned by n'ek's beauty. :lol:

:whahuh: to your pathetic ( :D) and cute attempts with the names. Nice try. :console: You got me confused ( :huh:  :whahuh:), but in the end, I figured out what you meant to do hehe. I like both Wathit and Roothon's names. Maytinee's name...eh. Maybe it'll sound better on Toomtam's lips when he says it. :D I think they may keep the same names for the remake. :eek: Exact did so for SSP. (Well, for the major characters anyway, as far as I know...)

Aw, Marina, you're really welcome for the pictures. Just knowing that you enjoy them as much as I do makes me really warm and fuzzy. :grouphug: Oh, I was talking about Vill's picture with Aiyaja on Spicy, and she doesn't think it's part of Vill's wardrobe. :lol: Darn it! Hopefully, Vill's wardrobe doesn't include a lot of hats. :no: As for Toomtam's facial hair, I just :heart: it! Ooh, I see I'm the only one who appreciates a man with light facial hair. xD Haha, just kidding...Toomtam's shadow looks perfect to me. :drool:

Girl, your comment about Toomtam looking like a caveman just cracks me up! :lmao: :rofl: :lmao3: :lmao2: :lolyup: I had to take some deep breaths after laughing haha. Oh, I don't mind the light facial hair, but of course, I don't want Toomtam with a full beard or mustache. :loool: Though, I'm sure he'll still look hot and sexy with one! :lol:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Oh wow, so this time n'ek is being played by pra'ek who have a twins??? Okay but I prefer a new storyline for this two but I guest this work for me anyways...missing Toomtam&Vill right now!!!

AikOm^_^

Sweet_09 said:
Oh wow, so this time n'ek is being played by pra'ek who have a twins??? Okay but I prefer a new storyline for this two but I guest this work for me anyways...missing Toomtam&Vill right now!!!

Did you see the book storyline under my first post on the first page, Sweet_09? :eek: If you haven't seen it/read it yet, it is hidden under a spoiler tag. Aiyaja translated the book summary; oh, Kob and Brook's Ngao Jai lakorn differs from the book. General storyline is that, yes, p'ek plays twins, but one of the twins dies early on (Wathit). P'ek (Roothon) takes on his identity to cover up Wathit's death for the sake of the company (and other reasons). N'ek (Maytinee) has married Wathit shortly before his death, and so, Root is masquerading not only as Wathit the businessman, but as her husband. :lol:

Yeah, I'm missing Toomtam - Vill, too, but at least it won't take too long until we get to see them on screen again! :dance3: :spin: I hope they make NJ even more interesting and better than what it sounds, for I'm not too fond of the storyline. Haha, it's such a fated irony that their second lakorn has something to do with twins, too (sounds kind of weird, but you know what I mean :D). :loool:

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Maiko^_^ said:
 DaisyDukes! Toomtam just oozes masculinity and sexiness with that rugged look and beard shadow. :drool:

5555555555555555++ OK! so you say! LOL  At least we will get to see two different looks from him, a business man and a farmer. 555+  :dance1:  :whahuh:

Btw, just call me Daisy for short. lol XD

huajaikaungtur said:

LOOOOOOL, exactly.  I don't like guys with beard bc they usually come off looking like a caveman, lol, but I sure hope Toomtam oozes masculinity and sexiness for us like Maiko mentioned. Lol. :yummy:

AikOm^_^

DaisyDukes* said:
5555555555555555++ OK! so you say! LOL  At least we will get to see two different looks from him, a business man and a farmer. 555+  :dance1:  :whahuh:

Btw, just call me Daisy for short. lol XD

LOOOOOOL, exactly.  I don't like guys with beard bc they usually come off looking like a caveman, lol, but I sure hope Toomtam oozes masculinity and sexiness for us like Maiko mentioned. Lol. :yummy:

Yeah, double the treat! :clap: Actually quadruple that, since we'll get to see Vill with two different Toomtams...awh yeah! Boy, you got lucky with two Vills in SSP. Now, it's Vill's turn in NJ! :woot: :pervie: :ghehe: Aah, I really hope their other fitting pictures are shared/released soon. Want clearer pictures of Toomtam with his shadow... :p Toomtam as a farmer or business man? Hah, can't fully decide until I see more pictures. All I know is he's hot, hot, smokin' hot as either profession!

What, you're only hoping he'll ooze masculinity and sexiness?! No faith in him at all. xD Of course he will! Hehe, good thing he won't be sporting a beard like Tui's character in Fah Jarod Sai (his lakorn with Kwan). :faint:

As for shortening your name...you couldn't have told me sooner? :annoyed: :smack: Hahaha, just kidding! xD Well, thanks for allowing me to, for that'll certainly be easier haha. Ok,...Daisy. :kiss: :grouphug:

Waffle

❤ BTS ❤
Yay! More Tootam and Vill sadly I haven't even finish SSP since the subber don't update on YT and I can't watch thai lakorns on viki because im on my phone ;(

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Tootam as a farmer I would love that alot. I hope he doesn't have a beard! But I will still love him no matter what. The story line was ok and fine but why didn't Vill visit the twin tootam at the hospital when he's her husband

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko: Thank you so much, girl. I'm always thanking you xD Oh yes, now I remember. She does look really nice with curls but yes, straight hair ftw. Absolutely love those stunned moments :)
Haha, I got myself confused, too. I actually like Maytinee's name but I don't think it matches Vill yet. When I hair the name, it doesn't make me think of an innocent, nice girl. You get me? I don't know ... maybe when I get used to it XD
Hehe, I'm sure a lot of girls like men with light facial hair but I prefer a clean shaven face :) Of course, we don't want any caveman here XD

Daisy: Yeah, Maiko's right. And most definitely, his sexiness will overpower :D

AnnTfan: I know right! So glad to see more of Toomtam & Vill!! Aw, really? I just finished the rest of the lakorn unsubbed then watched it subbed on my computer XD But you should really finish it!

Chalidaluvprin: So you're on the no beard side, too, eh? I wouldn't mind if he has for a short amount of time xD That's so true. Maybe she didn't visit him because she didn't like him? ... 

ALSO, we should come up with a couple name for Toomtam & Vill ... how about ToomVill or ...? Any suggestions? :)

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I haven't been active on AF for a few days and this thread is zipping ahead already!  :weee:

Toomtam's rugged face is actually pretty hot! I like it for than his clean shaven face. Oooo! With his piercing gaze . . . look at me like that!  :pervie: lmao! Okay, maybe not me, but at Vill !  :wink: hahah

AikOm^_^

AnnTfan said:
Yay! More Tootam and Vill sadly I haven't even finish SSP since the subber don't update on YT and I can't watch thai lakorns on viki because im on my phone ;(

:faint: :yahoo: :clap: :dance1: Right? I'm happy to hear you're cheering for their reunion, nevertheless, AnnTfan! :cheer: Aw, it's ok that you haven't finished SSP yet; the only good parts for the rest of the lakorn are Thit - Gan (ToomVill) scenes. :yes: :wub:

Chalidaluvprin said:
Tootam as a farmer I would love that alot. I hope he doesn't have a beard! But I will still love him no matter what. The story line was ok and fine but why didn't Vill visit the twin tootam at the hospital when he's her husband

Toomtam is a fighter in life already, so to see him as a simple, hardworking farmer is a justifying role for him. :) He'd be a hot farmer. :spicy: I don't mind light facial hair, but I wouldn't really want his character to have a beard or mustache! :whaha: As for your last question, it may be because Maytinee is mad with Wathit (twin) at the time, or maybe she doesn't love him enough to visit him? :eek:

huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko: Thank you so much, girl. I'm always thanking you xD Oh yes, now I remember. She does look really nice with curls but yes, straight hair ftw. Absolutely love those stunned moments :)
Haha, I got myself confused, too. I actually like Maytinee's name but I don't think it matches Vill yet. When I hair the name, it doesn't make me think of an innocent, nice girl. You get me? I don't know ... maybe when I get used to it XD
Hehe, I'm sure a lot of girls like men with light facial hair but I prefer a clean shaven face :) Of course, we don't want any caveman here XD

Daisy: Yeah, Maiko's right. And most definitely, his sexiness will overpower :D

AnnTfan: I know right! So glad to see more of Toomtam & Vill!! Aw, really? I just finished the rest of the lakorn unsubbed then watched it subbed on my computer XD But you should really finish it!

Chalidaluvprin: So you're on the no beard side, too, eh? I wouldn't mind if he has for a short amount of time xD That's so true. Maybe she didn't visit him because she didn't like him? ... 

ALSO, we should come up with a couple name for Toomtam & Vill ... how about ToomVill or ...? Any suggestions? :)

Marina, I'm forever thanking you, too. :loool: Hehehe, yes, straight hair FTW! I miss those stunned moments, as you referred to them haha. :lol: Thit - Gan do have plenty of those scenes in SSP, so that makes me happy; hopefully, NJ will have them, too! As for Maytinee's name, all I can see in her name is "Nee." :lmao: So, that's how I'm not getting an innocent, nice girl image. :lolyup: Hahaha, just kidding! But is that what you meant about her name? From her name, I also sense a stubborn, argumentative n'ek... :scratchchin: No caveman look for Toomtam indeed, but I wouldn't mind Toomtam in caveman attire, just so I can see more of his hot bod. Hah, just kidding! :lol:

Yeah, a couple name for them sounds awesome! They're pairing for the second time again so soon, so that means we can hope for even more collaborations, right?! :woot: I hope to see them in magazine photo shoots this time! I also want more clips and pictures and coverage on them! More promotion from Exact and other media, too! :strong: ToomVill...is the one I'm getting, too. Gosh, I'm not too bright when it comes to these things. :shrug: :smack: Well, there's Till, but that doesn't make any sense! :coverlaf: ToomVill is beautiful for the moment. :wub:

Hmm, I want to see Exact pair ToomVill for its calendar shoot. It's midway through November already, yet seems like Exact hasn't even started shooting for their calendar yet! Or maybe Exact won't have one for next year? Well, if it does, I don't want to see a cheap one like this year's calendar...it was terrible and uninspiring. For this year's calendar (2013), Toomtam was in a picture with this other guy (forgot who it was, but it definitely was one of the Star artist), while Vill was paired up with Son ( :yuck: for me :D). If Exact plans on shooting for its calendar, I think the producers/people behind it will probably pair up Bie - Noona. I also hope they pair up ToomVill! :spin: :thumbsup: :cheer:

x0unerthanlater said:
I haven't been active on AF for a few days and this thread is zipping ahead already!  :weee:

Toomtam's rugged face is actually pretty hot! I like it for than his clean shaven face. Oooo! With his piercing gaze . . . look at me like that!  :pervie: lmao! Okay, maybe not me, but at Vill !  :wink: hahah

Hey, welcome back! :grouphug: Oh, yeah! Glad I'm not the only one who finds his rugged face hot like that! :highfive: Guess we're the only two who really appreciate a real MAN instead of boy... Hahahaha, just kidding, Marina, Daisy, and Minny! xD I adore Toomtam's face, either clean-shaven or rugged. :D And just :lmao2: and :rofl: to the bolded parts! :lol:

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Toomtam doesn't look hot to me, but with the facial hair in the picture, i have to say, i like it. It makes him seem more manly.

AikOm^_^

Bieluvr said:
Toomtam doesn't look hot to me, but with the facial hair in the picture, i have to say, i like it. It makes him seem more manly.

That's great! :thumbsup: Agree; the facial hair does make him look even manlier! :spicy: