AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Oh! Ooh! Wow! Marina girl, you changed your display photo/icon picture!!!! :eek: Haha, I thought it was MY display photo. :whahuh: :loool: Hehe, I'm using the same picture for my display photo over in Spicy forum. :D I was reading through NJ's thread, and when I came across one of your posts and saw your new photo, I thought, "Huh? I don't remember changing my icon! Why-? How-? Wha-? ...Wait a minute...why do I have Marina's picture of Toomtam as my siggi-oh!!!!!!!!! It's Marina's new display photo! Right...she changed hers; I still have my old display photo of ToomVill from their fitting."

...Yeah, those were all my thoughts. :D Silly and stupid me! :smack: Aw, you beat me to using that awesome ToomVill picture as a display photo here on AF... You're lucky I'm letting you do it first. :tease: Hahaha, just kidding, Marina! :kiss: I heart, heart, :heart: your new display photo!!! :cloud9: :wub: Everything is perfect! The colors, the effects, ToomVill, EVERYTHING! :thumbsup: :drools: Golly, I'm still so much in love with that perfect picture of ToomVill. :blush: One of my favorites! Even though I really do heart all their pictures haha. Gah, we need even more pictures of them! :woot: :weee: I need them! I have to have even more ToomVill pictures in order to change my siggie and display photo. :D ToomVill for your display icon and Toomtam for your siggie? :thumbsup: :bravo:

huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko: You're the sweetest, "waiting for me." XD I do miss you, you know I do. I feel like the SSP cast wasn't as close but this lakorn has just recently been confirmed and wallah, look at how close they all are already. I just love it. Lol, you're right. I'm so excited to see the rest of the cast :) Yeah, where's Gam? I have a feeling Gam might sing the OST for this lakorn? If not, please let Toomtam!! Haha, look at me -- already thinking about the OST when filming's not even done xD

Haha, don't die on me now :p Yeah, he's probably missing Vill :) I'd prefer him missing Vill than being upset about his facial hair, hehe :D Thank you so much for always noticing my siggie changes. :D And yes, I saw new photos of Toomtam and had inspiration to cook up a new siggie ^__^

Hehe, I saw your reply while finishing up my above comments. :D Aw, ok, I guess I do know you miss me, too. :ghehe: Ooh! That's what I said about the SSP cast in NJ's thread on Spicy. They (whole SSP team here)...weren't even this close during SSP's filming in the beginning. :yes: Or if they were...well, we never got to see them behind the scenes!!! :lmao: The important NJ crew members (Aom, ToomVill, Aom's dad, and Nava haha) are already so chummy. :spin: I hope to see them get even closer! :clap: Ooh, it'll be nice if Gam sings the OST. They should use two different songs. Why not both Toomtam and Gam? :) Hey, we're thinking ahead; that's good! :thumbup:

I can't die yet, not until I get to see ToomVill in NJ. Haha, among other things. No, I don't want to die on you, either! xD Ooh, ok! I'm pleased to hear you preferred him missing Vill. :highfive: Aw, you're welcome for noticing your siggie. :kiss: It's Toomtam! How can I not notice? :whaha: Oh, not to say that your previous siggie wasn't nice; it was gorgeous (like all your siggies :bravo: ), but Toomtam in your siggie is even better! :yummy:

I know, I'm inspired to create some new artworks, too...but I'm just so lazy and slow!!! :cry1:

DaisyDukes* said:
Marina!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I LOVE your new TOOMTAM wallie, he is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo PERFECT!!! hehehhe  :clap:  :arrg:  :worthy:  :coverlaf: 

SO HANDSOME!! LOVE those pictures you chose, and the artsy skills. :thumbup: 

Im still enjoying TOOMVILL thus far! :wub:  Appreciate all your updates, Maiko and everyone else's comments!  :wink: 

Man, where have you been, Daisy? :smack: We've missed you! :cry: :grouphug: :kiss: You must be so busy with your new job... :weep: But, I'm happy to hear from you again, yay! :yahoo: Yep, Marina's new Toomtam wallie is so beautiful. :lol: Oh, um, you're welcome for the updates and everything else. :blush: :D

SokLaHote

sarNie Adult
@ Maiko you're like our cheerleader :cheer: when it comes to Toomtam and Vill. Thanks for keeping it exciting and making me anxious to see the on screen reunion of Toomtam and Vill  to the point I'm not even thinking about the choice of lakorn they are remaking anymore (for now).

AikOm^_^

SokLaHote said:
@ Maiko you're like our cheerleader :cheer: when it comes to Toomtam and Vill. Thanks for keeping it exciting and making me anxious to see the on screen reunion of Toomtam and Vill  to the point I'm not even thinking about the choice of lakorn they are remaking anymore (for now).

Aw, thanks, SokLaHote! :blush: :kiss: :grouphug: I :heart: ToomVill that much. :lol: In the beginning, even though I was excited to hear that they were pairing up in SSP, I was also wary, because of their minor age difference, and it was also...hard to detect any chemistry between them. :bhehe: Not to mention, there were BARELY any behind the scenes clips of ToomVill together. -_- Only interviews of them from SSP's opening ceremony, from what I remember. And the few behind the scenes footage that we got to see, it was focused on Toomtam and Vill individually. -_- But at least right before SSP aired, we got treated to plenty of SSP promotions, and ToomVill were there together for all of them. :wub: Even though ToomVill may not secretly like each other that way, they are just so believable on screen together. :D

I'm interested in NJ to see if it's really SSP's storyline and Thit and Gan's characters that really bring out the best of ToomVill's chemistry, or if there really is something special between ToomVill on screen...I really hope it's the latter! :woot: It sure would stink if they lose their touch in NJ. :lmao: Sometimes, that's the case when it comes to reuniting couples. :nailbiter: :unsure: Plus, not to mention, both ToomVill do have a second lakorn that they're filming, too. REALLY hope that filming two lakorns at the same time don't interfere with their performances. Usually when I get so hyped up for something, it turns out disappointing. :whahuh: I was hyped for SSP, but NOT this excited. :lolyup: After knowing what ToomVill are both capable of, of course, I do have expectations for NJ. But, Exact hasn't been doing so well with their lakorns lately. :nono1: So, I'm preparing myself for the disappointments, too, if necessary (highly likely). :whaha:

Aw, I'm happy to hear that you're excited and anxious to see them on screen again, despite the choice of lakorn (for now :lol:), SokLaHote! :clap: I'm busy with work myself, but I'm spending every minute of my free time on this thread and constantly checking for updates on ToomVill and NJ. :weee: :coverlaf: I'm just that crazy over them. :shutup: Thanks again for your sweet comment! I'm super happy to hear from you again! :kiss: :grouphug:

Chalidaluvprin said:
^^ totally agree Maiko is like our cheer leader she try's to answer all of our opinion and keep us updated.

Aw, Minny! :blush: :grouphug: :kiss: Hahaha, somebody's got to. :lol: Or it won't be any fun at all. xD Thank you, Minny! :spin:

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
I wish Toomtam and Vill will be the next Koo Jin. I just can't let go my ToomVill fever like you maiko. There's barely any news about this lakorn but I think in a couple of months there will.

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Maiko^_^ said:
Aw, Minny! :blush: :grouphug: :kiss: Hahaha, somebody's got to. :lol: Or it won't be any fun at all. xD Thank you, Minny! :spin:
all HAIL our cheerleader  :worthy:  :coverlaf:  555 

I missed you guys!! Remember when i said i'll most likely be back on by friday? :secret:  ...Well that was BIG FAT LIE lmfao. Sorry i didnt mean to but its just been super busy! But i got this whole week off so im back! Anyways thanks for all the updates. I had to spend atleast TWO hours of reading to get every bit of the details going on here :loool: its all worth it though becus I'm finally up to date  :dance1:

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Thanks for da update! I'm hardly come in even when i have nothin else better to do lol! I :heart: those pic up there so much! Even tho is photoshop but it a lovely gift! Enjoying each and everyone comment about ToomVill!!! :wink:

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Toomtam has officially transformed into a hot manly man to me now! I loooooove him with a little clean-cut facial hair like that.   :drools:  :pervie:  :woot:  :yummy:

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Maiko^_^ said:
Man, where have you been, Daisy? :smack: We've missed you! :cry: :grouphug: :kiss: You must be so busy with your new job... :weep: But, I'm happy to hear from you again, yay! :yahoo: Yep, Marina's new Toomtam wallie is so beautiful. :lol: Oh, um, you're welcome for the updates and everything else. :blush: :D

hehehe aww I've missed you and all these dearest ToomVill fans too, Maiko! I know I havent been as active as I was in the past, but do not worry because once Ngai Jai airs, I am sure I will be one of the most active members spazzing over Toomtam and Vill! :)  For now, you are still everyone's cheerleader, updating and posting the most relevant resources. hehehe :)

~

Anyways, looks like Toomtam has already said Goodbye to Koom Nang Kruan on IG, he says "Bye bye KNK" so not if he meant they're done or just a usual goodbye til the next time.  If he is finished with KNK, then that means he's only have Ngao Jai to focus on now.

AikOm^_^

...Why is it that whenever I leave AF for a long day at work, you guys suddenly start clamoring into a good discussion? I'm missing all the fun... :cry1: :lol:

Chalidaluvprin said:
I wish Toomtam and Vill will be the next Koo Jin. I just can't let go my ToomVill fever like you maiko. There's barely any news about this lakorn but I think in a couple of months there will.

:clap: :highfive: YES!!! I'm not the only one! Oh, yeah! :dude: Aw, poor ToomVill get the short end of the stick when it comes to news/hype, for the media focuses more on Channels 3 and 7. :teary: Not just ToomVill, but all Exact lakorns/couples... Well, hopefully, this time around, with us cheering them on, perhaps there will be even more coverage on them and updates. :spin: I'm doing all I can to show my support for them... Haha, I've only gone so far by randomly sharing some of their NJ pictures on Exact & Scenario's Facebook... :lol2: Perhaps it's time for me to muster up the courage to spam about promote them on other Thai media's Facebooks. :lol:

A couple of months, Minny?!!! That's too long for me! xD Hopefully the next few hours!!! :woot: Haha, too good to be true! I'll be happy if there's coverage on them within the next few weeks. :D

Oh, I saw your question about Toomtam's martial status in NJ's thread on Spicy. :) Toomtam is dating/seeing May Sirin. You must have missed out when we were complaining and moaning about May talking about the "Toomtam - Vill - May" triangle in SSP's thread. :lolyup: At least, I remember I was. :wink: If you're not familiar with May's name, she played Imjai/Emjai, K'Prat's secretary in SSP. (Remember her? The girl Wason/Wasun takes advantage of?) Yep, that's May. Toomtam's...special girl. :yuck: :lol: Eh, she's alright. xD

cool :) said:
all HAIL our cheerleader  :worthy:  :coverlaf:  555 

I missed you guys!! Remember when i said i'll most likely be back on by friday? :secret:  ...Well that was BIG FAT LIE lmfao. Sorry i didnt mean to but its just been super busy! But i got this whole week off so im back! Anyways thanks for all the updates. I had to spend atleast TWO hours of reading to get every bit of the details going on here :loool: its all worth it though becus I'm finally up to date  :dance1:

... :whahuh: :lmao2: :lmao3: :lmao: to the part about your lie! Yep, that was indeed a BIG, FAT lie indeed. :lolyup: We hecka missed you, too, Cool!!! :kiss: :grouphug: I figured you were busy. :weep: Ooh, yay! Lucky you! Thanksgiving break! Darn, I wish I have more days off from work. :annoyed: Wowie! At least two whole hours of reading through NJ's thread? :faint: Hehe, sorry, most of it is nonsense from me. :smack: But yippee! I'm happy you're caught up! And we can spazz again for this week! :woot: :yahoo: Let's make it last before school starts again! As for the first part of your comment, aw! You sweet talker! Just like all the others! :blush: :kiss: :grouphug: :D

Sweet_09 said:
Thanks for da update! I'm hardly come in even when i have nothin else better to do lol! I :heart: those pic up there so much! Even tho is photoshop but it a lovely gift! Enjoying each and everyone comment about ToomVill!!! :wink:

I'm so giddy that you :heart: the pictures, too, Sweet_09!!!! :clap2: :kiss: :grouphug: Me, too. x3 Yep, all the comments make me smile as well. :woot:

ceda_lee said:
Toomtam has officially transformed into a hot manly man to me now! I loooooove him with a little clean-cut facial hair like that.   :drools:  :pervie:  :woot:  :yummy:

Eek! Finally, you join in the fun again, Ceda_lee!!!!! :kiss3: Me, too! Yay; X0unerthanlater and I aren't the only ones truly gushing over manly, clean-cut facial hair Toomtam. :highfive: :yahoo: I truly hope you and I get our wishes: more skinship between ToomVill this time! :woot: :pervie: Remembering their grayscale photo as Nee ( :annoyed: :lol:) and Thit, I want to see even MORE this time. :coverlaf: Thinking back to your hilarious comment about you wanting to see more of them skin on skin, gosh! Cracks me up every time, Ceda_lee!!!! :lmao3: :D

Chalidaluvprin said:
I also like Toomtam clean too. Know he is fliming his other lakorn when will he film this again n

Looks like first day of shooting Leh Nangfah for Vill and the others. I can't wait until they resume filming for NJ!!! :cloud9: :blush:

DaisyDukes* said:
hehehe aww I've missed you and all these dearest ToomVill fans too, Maiko! I know I havent been as active as I was in the past, but do not worry because once Ngai Jai airs, I am sure I will be one of the most active members spazzing over Toomtam and Vill! :)  For now, you are still everyone's cheerleader, updating and posting the most relevant resources. hehehe :)

~

Anyways, looks like Toomtam has already said Goodbye to Koom Nang Kruan on IG, he says "Bye bye KNK" so not if he meant they're done or just a usual goodbye til the next time.  If he is finished with KNK, then that means he's only have Ngao Jai to focus on now.

:grouphug: :kiss3: :kiss: :cry: Thank goodness you still stopped by, yay! :yahoo: Aw, the only good thing about work is the green stuff. :woot: Ooh, luckily, thinking of ToomVill has kept my attitude a little bit more cheerful at work. :lol: :phew: All righty, every comment from you and the others is really precious, for I know how busy you guys are! :grouphug: Ooh! Yeah, I'll be everybody's cheerleader and updater. :wink: :lolyup:

Oh? Well, they've been filming KNK for a while now, but it's also possible they may still have more filming to do... Even SSP wasn't done with filming while it was airing. But even if Toomtam doesn't have KNK to worry about, Vill's now the one shooting two lakorns... =/ Darn, I wanted them both to focus fully on NJ. :spin: Haha, well, I just hope there's plenty of NJ goodies for us. :woot2: Thanks for the info, Daisy! :kiss:

Ooh! Just saw another cute ToomVill picture! :woot: Eh, an old one from their fitting for NJ, but hey, we haven't seen it before. :D Any picture of ToomVill is a blessing! :wub: I'll share it in a bit. :lol:

AikOm^_^

K, here's the "newest" ToomVill picture. :lol: Awh, hehe, Vill looks super happy to be with Toomtam again. :wink: :lol: I love the way she poses her hands and arms! Too adorable! She looks like a little girl. xD Whoot, I dearly hope she won't wear that hat all the time when they resume filming for NJ; her hair needs to be loose and free. :lolyup: Toomtam and his heart-throbbing smiles. ^_^ Kate, Vill's mother, is so lovely in the flower field! Like mother, like daughter! :blush:

Credits: princetamgroup's IG; Kate's (katesontichai katesontichai) Twitter.

AikOm^_^

Going to sleep now. :yawn: Nite, you guys! :grouphug: :kiss: :kiss3: Nite/good day, everybody! :goodnite: Looking forward to what tomorrow will bring our way... :woot: Although...most likely, there will be Leh Nangfah updates, not any on Ngao Jai... :weep: :lmao: :bhehe: :D

robber

sarNie Egg
haha

Bcuz LN filming on Mon. - Wed. and NJ filming on Thu. - sun

AikOm^_^

robber said:
haha

Bcuz LN filming on Mon. - Wed. and NJ filming on Thu. - sun

NJ gets four days? ....... :whahuh: ALL RIGHT!!!!  :yahoo: :dude: :dance1: :dance3: :clap: :bravo: :spin: Well, I'm giddy Vill will spend more time on NJ. :wub:

Oh, another picture of bearded Toomtam. His beard is a little bit better than the previous picture, Minny, but it still does look too much. :bhehe: At least, Toomtam still looks hot! :drools:

Credit: Toomtam's (ttyuttana) IG.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Daisy: Awwwe :D You're too cute. I just had to change my siggie after seeing Toomtam's new pics, hehe XD Really glad you like it. I don't have good artsy skills but thank you so much <3

Maiko: Aw, really!? :eek: Now I feel bad ;~; I can change it if you'd like, I can always cook up a new picture :) Lol, you're too funny though, love your thoughts. Agreed, I love that picture of them even though their legs are positioned weirdly in the photo XD Agreed, we need more photos of them!

Man, I should go to Spicy more, eh? So I can see your posts and try not to copy your pics XDD Yes, they are super chummy & I love it too much. I feel like them being chummy will lead to better acting in NJ or in general, a better lakorn :D Both Toomtam and Gan would be great. :)

LOL, only when I see NJ can I die peacefully, haha. JK. Of course, who can not notice Toomtam? :D I gotcha, I actually prefer changing my siggie to Toomtam so I can see him more often when I scroll down these pages. But I usually change my siggies depending on my obsessions atm :)
Stop being lazy & whip up some magic to make an artwork :p

Agree with you SokLaHote; Maiko is like our cheerleader, our ToomVill cheerleader :D

Cool: You got the whole week off from school? :eek: Ugh, no fair. I only get half of Wednesday, Thursday & Friday off ;~; Lucky!

Will wait to see the photos when I get home ^__^

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko: Aw, really!? :eek: Now I feel bad ;~; I can change it if you'd like, I can always cook up a new picture :) Lol, you're too funny though, love your thoughts. Agreed, I love that picture of them even though their legs are positioned weirdly in the photo XD Agreed, we need more photos of them!

Man, I should go to Spicy more, eh? So I can see your posts and try not to copy your pics XDD Yes, they are super chummy & I love it too much. I feel like them being chummy will lead to better acting in NJ or in general, a better lakorn :D Both Toomtam and Gan would be great. :)

LOL, only when I see NJ can I die peacefully, haha. JK. Of course, who can not notice Toomtam? :D I gotcha, I actually prefer changing my siggie to Toomtam so I can see him more often when I scroll down these pages. But I usually change my siggies depending on my obsessions atm :)
Stop being lazy & whip up some magic to make an artwork :p

DON'T YOU DARE CHANGE IT (your profile/display picture)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :smack: No! :p Keep that photo, unless you want to change it yourself to a different/new one. :woot: Every time I see that ToomVill picture, it makes me squeal... :spin: Well, that's another lie; all their pictures make me squeal. :whaha: That picture is extra, extra, EXTRA special. :wub: My mean sister makes fun of that beautiful picture. :annoyed: :lol: She says their legs are positioned weirdly, too, Marina girl. Hah, I still love their legs' poses. :blush:

Yeah, you should join me over in Spicy! :woot2: :yes: Minny already did. :clap: Most of the time, I copy and paste the same things on both threads. :bhehe: Some things are occasionally different. :D Toomtam and Gan? I'm sure you meant Gam. :console: But I immediately thought of Vill's Gan, and I was like, "Why didn't Marina just say Vill? Ohhhhhhh. We were talking about how both Toomtam and Gam should sing the OST for NJ. She meant Gam the Star." :lol:

I so agree with you about the chummy part, girl! :highfive: I hope so, too! :woot: :dance1: Same here, I change my siggies, depending on my current obsessions, but hey, how'd you know I've been super lazy? :eek: :nailbiter: Work is crazy and stressful, Marina! :cry1: Haha, I do want a new siggie, so I better start cooking, like you suggested! :lolyup:

Aw, you don't the get week off like Cool? That bites. :teary: :cry: And I heard you're not feeling too good, either? Keep fighting, Marina! :console: :strong: :ninja: Hopefully, the next few days speed by. :D Hang in there, girl! But hey, "two and a half+" days off is still really good! :yes: Aw, the part about me as the ToomVill cheerleader? :blush: :kiss: :kiss3: :grouphug:

AikOm^_^

Have to prepare for work now...I'll see you guys later...bye... :tearybye: :cry1: :cry: Hope that the next working day speed by! Today's, too! :woot:

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
@maiko
Thanks for telling me it I must have missed out and I do remember there was something in between them back in SSP theard.

Tootam and Vill is a good match. His fiacial hair some how makes him look weird and HOTT at the same time.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko: LOLOL, fine, I won't change it! Geesh :p haha, I'll leave it ... for now until I see another picture that I want to use of them :) Haha, same here, girl. Whenever I scroll down a page and see that I passed a ToomVill pic, I have to scroll back up to look at it XD My sisters say it's a weird photo, too and I think their legs are positioned weirdly yet I love how close they are -- their legs are entangled with each others or something, haha :D

I want to make a Spicy but I feel like it won't be the same as Asianfuse ;~; I'm already so used to afuse. We'll see. ;) Oh yes, I definitely meant Gam, oops! Hehe, I love your thoughts so much and yes, I'd type Vill instead of Gan.
You told me yourself you were feeling lazy, haha. No worries, I've been super lazy, too. It's okay if you want to leave your siggie for now though since your siggie atm makes me miss SSP always~ They are truly a beautiful couple.
I'm feeling a bit better but now, I've got a runny nose and my voice is a bit off xD Hope I get better by Thanksgiving, don't wanna get people sick xP Thank you so much, girl. And yes, you are our ToomVill cheerleader :)