AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Hmm, maybe on my next days off from work, I'll scan my SSP lakorn magazines and share them. Will give us something to gush over while we're waiting for February. :lol: Ooh, maybe a page per day! Yeah, I can do that. :lol2: I was working on one of my artworks earlier, but then it stumped me...and I lost all motivation. :lol: My mind went blank, because there are just too many possibilities and I'm so indecisive! :smack: Aah, I seriously need more ToomVill pictures from NJ. :wub:

K, good nite/day, you guys! :grouphug: :goodnite: :kiss:

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
@marina
People asked where she gotten it.

@maiko
I will help you fill up a page per day by doing some artworks to So don't worry and I will always help you keep this thread moving if I can. Yes I would love those SSP posters. Su Su 24 more days to go!!!

AikOm^_^

Chalidaluvprin said:
*SNIP*

@maiko
I will help you fill up a page per day by doing some artworks to So don't worry and I will always help you keep this thread moving if I can. Yes I would love those SSP posters. Su Su 24 more days to go!!!

Ooh, you're going to do some artworks yourself, Minny? Cool! :woot: :clap: :thumbsup: I'll try to scan some pages either later after work or tomorrow. Yes, 24+ long days to go. :phew:

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
@maiko
Yes, I will do some artworks by myself and try to upload it here.

I wasn't on my computer using photoshop this was just from my IPod so I hope it's ok.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko: Even though there was no school today, I did nothing useful. I just bummed out all day, haha :D
Yes, we're all too greedy. We should be more patient, hehe.
I'm not in the artistic mood at the moment -.-"

Minny: That's so cute. :3
Those artworks are super adorable, girl. :D Love the bright font and the coloring. Beautiful job :)

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
No school tomorrow again due to the weather means more time to do artworks.

MARINA: thanks, I was hoping to be on my tablet and Computer soon so I can start photoshopping.

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Minny: No school for you tomorrow, too? :D Same here, I'm so happy to have no school for two days in a row. I can relax :D
Can't wait to see more artwork from you :)

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Maiko: Even though there was no school today, I did nothing useful. I just bummed out all day, haha :D
Yes, we're all too greedy. We should be more patient, hehe.
I'm not in the artistic mood at the moment -.-"

Minny: That's so cute. :3
Those artworks are super adorable, girl. :D Love the bright font and the coloring. Beautiful job :)

:lmao2: :lmao3: :rofl: Sounds like something that I would do on my days off as well. :lolyup: It's ok, as long as you got to relax! :clap: Yeesh, yeah. Patience now. :lol: I may as well share some older ToomVill pictures that I haven't even yet shared in SSP's thread. :D K, I'll see what I can do tonite...see if I find the time/determination to scan my SSP's lakorn magazines. :strong: I'm in love with Minny's artworks, too. :wub: Ooh la la! No school again for you and Minny tomorrow? That's wonderful! :woot: :yahoo: Get some fun in there tomorrow! :lol: Haha, I'm actually in artistic mode rite now...blame it on the lack of NJ updates and ToomVill fever. :lol2: The lack of NJ updates is giving me "plenty of time" to do other things. xD

Chalidaluvprin said:
No school tomorrow again due to the weather means more time to do artworks.

MARINA: thanks, I was hoping to be on my tablet and Computer soon so I can start photoshopping.

Minny, I heart, love, :heart: your artworks! :drools: :spin: :wub: They're beautiful. :blush: Just plain gorgeous! I love the effects you used. You did an awesome job on them! I can't wait to see your other artworks! :woot2: Yahoo! No school for you and Marina tomororw! :clap2:

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Nooo!!my whole comment just got erased.. :cry: so just gunna sum it up now lol I'm so lazy :p ok . So just wanted to say thaaanks for the artwork! Just enough to keep my toomvill fever alive :no: ... It's gunna die soon in NJ don't come quick :loool: I'm sooo patient ,sooo sooo patient 555 NOT :ghehe: btw,u guys are so lucky you guys are off!! Im jealous hahaha

AikOm^_^

cool :) said:
Nooo!!my whole comment just got erased.. :cry: so just gunna sum it up now lol I'm so lazy :p ok . So just wanted to say thaaanks for the artwork! Just enough to keep my toomvill fever alive :no: ... It's gunna die soon in NJ don't come quick :loool: I'm sooo patient ,sooo sooo patient 555 NOT :ghehe: btw,u guys are so lucky you guys are off!! Im jealous hahaha

Hey, there's my Cool girl! :yahoo: I meant to mention your name earlier, but forgot to. But you showed up anyway, yay! :clap: As for your first three comments, oh my gosh!!! I feel so bad for you, girl. That happens to me every now and then, so I feel your frustration, annoyance, and sadness. :rant: :cry1: :console: Sorry that happened to you. :annoyed: :teary: :cry: But aw! So cute how you worded that! Too precious! :spin: :kiss: But darn, now we'll never know what you originally meant to say. :loool: Ooh, and here I was thinking that you'll get tomorrow off, too. Poor you. :lmao: Umm, you? Patient? :whaha: Yeah, right. :bhehe: You're just like me. :p

sarNie Adult
Lmfao maiko :loool: oh girl u know im patient...5555+ too funny made me tear up a bit from laughing too much :cry: :ghehe:

AikOm^_^

Lmfao maiko :loool: oh girl u know im patient...5555+ too funny made me tear up a bit from laughing too much :cry: :ghehe:

I'm waiting so patiently for sooooooooooooooooo many things at the moment. :lolyup: Yay, I was able to make you laugh...just like how you made me laugh earlier! :highfive: Oh, all the time, too! :lmao3:

sarNie Adult
Hahaha i always laugh at your posts. NOT in a bad way,girl u kno wut i mean :loool: i :heart: all your comments because you always got something thoughtful and funny to say :ghehe:

AikOm^_^

Hahaha i always laugh at your posts. NOT in a bad way,girl u kno wut i mean :loool: i :heart: all your comments because you always got something thoughtful and funny to say :ghehe:

Huh? :huh: "Thoughtful?" That doesn't sound like me... :whahuh: I sound dumb even to my own ears. :lol2: But hey, I'll believe you. :bhehe: :woot: Likewise! I heart your comments and everybody's as well! Like always! :wub: :kiss3: :grouphug:

sarNie Adult
Yeah thoughful! You put so much details, opinions and random thoughts into your comments!555 and like,i like how you're like "ill believe you",like you didnt already :loool: 5555+

AikOm^_^

Yeah thoughful! You put so much details, opinions and random thoughts into your comments!555 and like,i like how you're like "ill believe you",like you didnt already :loool: 5555+

Egads! You've got me stalking this thread now, girl! :crazy: Whoops...was it that obvious? That last sentence...gosh, you know my mind perfectly...that's kind of scary. :lol: Hahaha, kidding! I still have a hard time believing you that my comments are thoughtful though. Random and detailed, yes. :whaha: Thoughtful? Hmmm... :scratchhead2: :shrug: You guys are the thoughtful ones! :thumbsup: :grouphug: :coverlaf:

sarNie Adult
You got me literally stalking this thread too maiko!lmbo. But sadly,I gotta sleep now :cry: I don't wanna go but I have to since I GOT SCHOOL. :cry: let's hope tomoro goes by quiiick,cross fingers :loool: gnite maiko! And whoever stalking this thread with us?.. :nailbiter: lmfao

AikOm^_^

cool :), on 06 Jan 2014 - 23:18, said:
You got me literally stalking this thread too maiko!lmbo. But sadly,I gotta sleep now :cry: I don't wanna go but I have to since I GOT SCHOOL. :cry: let's hope tomoro goes by quiiick,cross fingers :loool: gnite maiko! And whoever stalking this thread with us?.. :nailbiter: lmfao
Ahh, I can leave this gracefully and discreetly...don't have to find an excuse to escape your clutches. :phew: Haha, just kidding, my Cool! :kiss: :grouphug: Aah, same here! If I don't have work tomorrow, I'll like to talk with you all night long, too. :cry1: But we'll save that for later! :wink: Yep, I'll be crossing my fingers with you on that! :highfive: Aw, :goodnite: to you! :kiss3: And to Minny, Marina, and everybody else! :grouphug: As for your question about who else is stalking this thread with us, um, possibly Facebook, I guess...? :shrug: :lol: That's what it seems to be showing...hmm. :scratchchin: Later now! :tearybye: :yawn:

AikOm^_^

AAH! Cool girl! It just happened to me! I was in the midst of writing out a rather long comment, and then I lost it because my stupid keyboard made me go back a page... :cry1: :rant: And now, I have to start all over again! :annoyed: Poor us. :console: Anyway, this is what I was writing hehe.

Forgot to mention this earlier. I've been trying so hard to dream of ToomVill every night for the last month or so, but I haven't been too successful at that. :loool: Darn it! :smack: To help ease my pain of missing them, I've been watching their little scenes from NJ and IG clips of them singing almost every night for the past week. Golly! Toomtam's singing voice is soooooooooo dreamy! :faint: I :heart: his voice so much! :blush: And with Vill adding a harmony to his voice in those IG clips...it's just pure PERFECTION! :spin: :wub: :drool: :spicy: :cry: I hope that we will be able to see the full clip of them singing some day. I badly want to know why, where, and when they were singing together. :pervie: :woot: They need to sing more songs together. :thumbsup: Just watching them sing together in those IG clips...make me blush. :blush:

Anyway, so I watched those clips of their "duet" and NJ scenes last night. Tried to fantasize about their interaction and scenes in NJ. :pervie: I dreamt of some Thai daras at an opening ceremony for some lakorn, but sadly it wasn't ToomVill. :cry1: :lmao: :rofl: The only guy I remember is Smart/Mart Krissada. :whaha: I was there at the opening ceremony (so was most of my family members :whahuh: :yuck: :lol:), and I turned to one of my cousins, and we were gushing about how handsome Smart was in reality...even better than on screen. Oh, perhaps I dreamt of him because last night, I watched one of the teasers for his new lakorn (Wiang Roy Dao) with Taew. :loool: Darn, I can't believe I dreamt of him, but not ToomVill. :huh: Not that I'm complaining much, for handsome Smart was worth the dream, but ToomVill is my true love! :woot: :spin: I want to dream of them. :weee: Hmm, perhaps tonight. :D :pervie:

Haha, good nite, everyone! :goodnite: :grouphug: :kiss: Also, hehe, with Cool talking with me, whoot! We're definitely moving this thread even more! :woot: Sorry, me and my nonsense talk! :coverlaf:

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Maiko: Yes, I'm probably gonna bum out all day today, too :)
You should definitely share some pictures ... but it's all up to you ^^
Thank you for being happy with me about no school today. You're the sweetest. 
Hope to see some creations from you then :p

Cool: Oh, I hate when that happens. That's why I always type out my comments on a Notepad so I can just copy and paste because when I type it out on asianfuse, I accidentally click back or something and my comment gets deleted XD
Awe, don't be jealous. Just remember that while you're getting smarter at school, I'm getting dumber at home. haha :D

Maiko, I agree with Cool on your comments. Your comments are always so different and fun to read :)

LOL, Maiko, you're too cute. Awe, it sucks getting your comment deleted -.-" Especially when you take time to write out all your thoughts.
I want to dream of ToomVill but it never works. How have you been trying to dream of them? XD Do you just think about them a lot before sleep or..?
I couldn't agree with you more. Toomtam's voice is so angelic and awesome and perfect, haha. 
Smart was in your dream? LOLOL. You're hilarious. I'm not a big fan of Smart for his acting doesn't impress me but that's still cool.
I never dream about actors/actresses. I wonder if there's a way we can choose what we dream of, hehe ;D