AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Minny: Yes, Minny! I love the way ToomVill stare at each other in that picture as well! Too precious! :spin: As for Mark and Bella's Pope Ruk/Rak, yes, the atmosphere is totally like NM2's... :eek: Urgh, Nok Chatchai and Nok Sinjai's productions... :lolyup: Another action lakorn for Mark. :lol: Hopefully we will get a Mteam reunion soon. :cry: :grouphug: Even if they don't reunite in a lakorn this year, hopefully we get to see them together at some event or in pictures... :wub:

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Mteam... :cry: don't talk about them  :cry1: makes me sad and all ahaha. I saw that photo on IG and i totally thought it was from NM2 honestly. But then i did more research and found it it was Bella.... Mteam better get a reunion soon. But offtopic lol

Anyways, that photo of Toomvill, so precious . Their hands are touching :spin: *fangirl moment* 555

AikOm^_^

Cool: Aw, I had the exact same reaction you had regarding that picture of Bella and Mark, girl. :teary: :console: Seriously looked like it was Mteam from NM2... :whaha: :lmao: Agree about a much-needed reunion for Mteam. :grouphug: Let's continue to pray for one. :spin:

As for ToomVill's photo, it is precious indeed! :woot: Man, you're describing my thoughts and reactions PURR-fectly! :thumbsup: :coverlaf:

AikOm^_^

Cool: :whahuh: :lmao2: :lmao3: :rofl: Gah, you're too darn adorable! :spin: :kiss: :grouphug: :lolyup: Yes, really! :coverlaf: I swear, sometimes the way you and the others describe your reactions/thoughts...it's exactly how I'd describe mine as well. :lol2: Well, you guys save me the trouble of doing it during those times. All I have to do is just agree heartily with you. :D

Darn it, can't get onto Asianfuse on Mozilla Firefox, and I can't copy and paste links onto the comment box on Internet Explorer (also cannot quote posts)...why?!!!!! :cry1:

AikOm^_^

Cool: :lmao2: That has nothing to do with Asianfuse though... :coverlaf: It's because of my stupid Internet connection and Internet Explorer 11.. :angry: Grr, Internet Explorer 11 especially is getting on my nerves... :rolleyes: :rant: I'm trying to fix its settings, but so hard for my brain to solve it. :teary:

cool :)

sarNie Adult
LOL....i guess. Well, don't kill urself now trying to solve it ahaha. Well then, Goodnite Maiko! :kiss: I'll talk to you <all> tomorrow ! hopefully....  :ghehe:

AikOm^_^

Cool: What? Wha-? You're leaving me already?! :teary: :cry1: Haha, but I guess I should take advantage of the time to finish other things. :bhehe: Aw, :goodnite: to you, then, my Cool! :kiss: And to everybody else. :grouphug: Talk to you more tomorrow, then. :woot:

Chalidaluvprin

sarNie Adult
Maiko: :( don't try to hard to quote posts. I am here again after tons of homework. I hope so that there will be a renuinion of Mteam. The ships never sink. Btw we still have hope for NM3!!! Or for NM2 to re-air because aeclub says someday maybe. Gotta go and Finish photoshopping ToomVill pictures

huajaikaungtur

- Marina ♥
Yay, finally done with exams :)
Glad that this topic has been moving~
And do I see Mteam here being mentioned here? I recently finished NM2 like a few months ago and I'm still so upset that it was cut short. It was getting super good, too. Really hope Mteam pairs up again. PLR and NM2 didn't do them justice ;~;

AikOm^_^

Yes, my dumb, dear Mozilla Firefox can go onto Asianfuse again! I can quote posts! :dance1:

Chalidaluvprin said:
Maiko: :( don't try to hard to quote posts. I am here again after tons of homework. I hope so that there will be a renuinion of Mteam. The ships never sink. Btw we still have hope for NM3!!! Or for NM2 to re-air because aeclub says someday maybe. Gotta go and Finish photoshopping ToomVill pictures

:bravo: Yes, the ships never sink for sure, Minny. Beautiful words of wisdom and encouragement! :cry: :clap: Hehe, I'm still waiting so patiently for your ToomVill artworks! :woot: :ghehe:

huajaikaungtur said:
Yay, finally done with exams :)
Glad that this topic has been moving~
And do I see Mteam here being mentioned here? I recently finished NM2 like a few months ago and I'm still so upset that it was cut short. It was getting super good, too. Really hope Mteam pairs up again. PLR and NM2 didn't do them justice ;~;

Gah, that's awesome, Marina girl! :yahoo: :clap2: Hehehe, how did we go from ToomVill to Mteam, huh? :whahuh: Yes, I agree! PLR and NM2 don't do them any justice, except for us getting to watch them together. :lolyup: They need a good lakorn comeback. :lol:

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Thank you :D I am so glad exams are over.
Hope to see them in another lakorn soon! Revenge perhaps? XD

I'm sure it's a relief for you, girl! :console: Mteam in a revenge would be awesome. :woot: Slap/kiss, woot! :slapandkissse3: We've seen them in drama (PLR, right?) and action, so a slap/kiss is justifying. :lol:

AikOm^_^

huajaikaungtur said:
Heckyeah, they would look so good with a slap/kiss storyline :D Just thinking about it makes me so happy.
Crossing fingers!

Aw, I feel you, Marina. :spin: :woot: Since it's not happening anytime soon, that's when our imagination comes in handy! :bhehe:

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Mteam needs a lakorn asap. They hold the number 1 spot in my heart. SLAP/KISS!!!! Toomtam is so dreamy  :crush: 

AikOm^_^

sweetie-dara said:
Mteam needs a lakorn asap. They hold the number 1 spot in my heart. SLAP/KISS!!!! Toomtam is so dreamy  :crush: 

They certainly do. :rant: Well, they may not be #1 in MY heart, but I still :heart: them. :lol: :wub: I'm with Marina; let's keep our fingers crossed for a Mteam reunion in a slap/kiss lakorn. :woot: :thumbsup:

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Maiko^_^ said:
They certainly do. :rant: Well, they may not be #1 in MY heart, but I still :heart: them. :lol: :wub: I'm with Marina; let's keep our fingers crossed for a Mteam reunion in a slap/kiss lakorn. :woot: :thumbsup:

I love them very much. But I have my fingers crossed Mteam to reunite in a slap/kiss lakorn  :dance1: I know it may not be soon, but I still have hope, though, I am happy that they pair up with other people, especially Chalida. Speaking of which, I want Toomtam and Chalida too.  :thumbsup:  Which I know is very unlikely, unless Ch.3 borrows him from Exact like they did with Bie a few years ago and Son recently  :thumbsup: 

AikOm^_^

sweetie-dara said:
I love them very much. But I have my fingers crossed Mteam to reunite in a slap/kiss lakorn  :dance1: I know it may not be soon, but I still have hope, though, I am happy that they pair up with other people, especially Chalida. Speaking of which, I want Toomtam and Chalida too.  :thumbsup:  Which I know is very unlikely, unless Ch.3 borrows him from Exact like they did with Bie a few years ago and Son recently  :thumbsup: 

Yes, it may not be anytime soon, but I'm hoping the same thing as you. :cry: :console: If anybody in Channel 3 is smart, they should definitely request Toomtam. He's talented and worthy. :yes: