[OneHD] Puer Tur (Exact)

lanycassie

sarNie Hatchling
Yuukie said:
oh WOW!!! seriously?? really lol did i hear it wrong :huh: .................... 

hehe maybe ONEHD wants to be like Korean drama airing while filming "kidding". However it happened with Jud nut fun right and now this drama cos i saw in ig fans still update about Esther filming this lakorn it seem nearly finish now i guess.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
aymieluvsyu637 said:
When you find out bae is singing one of the OST for this lakorn <3 <3 ekksss I'm excited now  :dance1:  :drools:  :woot2:  :heart:
Yay!!! Seems like I will love the song just from hearing a tiny bit at the end of the trailer. So this is his new song that he is not telling about? Or is there a different one? LOL. I can't wait to hear the whole song. :)

DaoRisa

Love has nothing to do with bodies.
Jan. 13....Wow, Can't wait. I've never seen the old version of Tang/Mam. Glad for the remake.

Thaidrama

sarNie Egg
i never seen it before but people said it was sad so i think imaa cry.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Bieluvr said:
Yay!!! Seems like I will love the song just from hearing a tiny bit at the end of the trailer. So this is his new song that he is not telling about? Or is there a different one? LOL. I can't wait to hear the whole song. :)

I'm assuming it's this one, we'll have to wait and listen. I think he has 2 coming out.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Love the trailer! Looks intense and sad though, hope it doesn't make me cry. Does anyone know if someone will be subbing this?