aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Kangsom just broke up with his girlfriend so he's single again. Hehe.

Love Vill and Gypsy together!

Ugh, I hope Vill doesn't keep her distance from people to avoid rumors. I love it when the cast adore each other.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Kangsom just broke up with his girlfriend so he's single again. Hehe.

Love Vill and Gypsy together!

Ugh, I hope Vill doesn't keep her distance from people to avoid rumors. I love it when the cast adore each other.
Who is his girlfriend? I think I know but not sure.

Ikr right, those pics are example especially with Kangsom :(

for zeros

sarNie Hatchling
Vill is so pretty in crying scene.:oops: It reminds me her first lakorn with Son.
and Kangsom! Actually I don't know well but I remember him. Ngao jai and Kangsom's lakorn did opening ceremony together. I googled Vill's pic and found a lot of pic from his fan page. He has big fan base I think. :)

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Vill is so pretty in crying scene.:oops: It reminds me her first lakorn with Son.
and Kangsom! Actually I don't know well but I remember him. Ngao jai and Kangsom's lakorn did opening ceremony together. I googled Vill's pic and found a lot of pic from his fan page. He has big fan base I think. :)
I was waiting for him to have a lakorn with Vill since the day I started to like him :) Now, I'm so happy!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Kangsom is still pretty hurt. I think she broke up with him.

Anyway, per that clip up there...

Kangsom: This is a lakorn that will make you smile.
Vill: We get to travel to various places. Laughs.

The new guy is going to be a college student and the new girl is going to be pra'ake's ex-girlfriend so I don't know if she's the deceased girlfriend or if she was his ex before that tragedy?! Or if the storyline changed or not. Lol

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Hummm either way this is not going to be good haha I think his first love lol the one who died might be his second. hah

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I'm happy for you though. I still remember that you wanted to see Kangsom and Vill pair up last year. Lol Your wish came true na! Now, if only ToomVill will reunite, huh?!

But I'm glad Vill is being tossed everywhere with different leading men. It's nice to see her act with different people. But you know...this is going to be comedy so ummm, I may skip. Lol

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Kangsom suit comedy more than serious lakorn haha . Why are you skipping though?? you're hurting me lol
Isn't Vill said three lakorns?? We have only two now, one more left. Please GOD let it be P'Tam!!!