aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Omg, this is pleasantly good and funny. Hahaha.

Hm, but the storyline is geared towards Gypsy though. She's the narrator and has her thoughts like the main character. Lol Although, Vill appears first in the preview but I don't know...still feels like Gypsy is the main character but oh well, I love both gals.

I can't wait to watch the next episode.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Omg, this is pleasantly good and funny. Hahaha.

Hm, but the storyline is geared towards Gypsy though. She's the narrator and has her thoughts like the main character. Lol Although, Vill appears first in the preview but I don't know...still feels like Gypsy is the main character but oh well, I love both gals.

I can't wait to watch the next episode.
It's weird how they also introduced Vill's character first in both theme song and their FB and IG as well, even at the end of their opening Vill and Kangsom looking into each other's eyes lol I don't get it at all. Even the ost seems like more for Vill.

sarNie Adult
I'm on the fence about watching this. While I like the cast, I don't want to watch 2 good friends fight over some dude.

whitedove

sarNie Adult
Vill and Gypsy should just get together and ditch the dude in the end.

Oops.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I think KS actually looks cute in here.

Gypsy and Vill are hilarious together here. Their tricks to winning KS's heart are light and funny, nothing serious or dramatic so don't worry plus they're not backstabbing each other. Both are going to make a deal to compete for his heart. It's actually pretty funny.

I love all of Vill's facial expressions! They're priceless and soooo cute.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I really like this series, so I've already submitted my channel to Viki. Hopefully, they'll approve of it so I or we can get started on the subbing. 45 minutes isn't bad. And it'll only be 8 episodes also.

So far, the feedback is GOOD. And I totally understand why, it's freaking hilarious. It's been a while since I've watched a lakorn where it's light and funny without much thinking or dramatizing. I feel so carefree, refreshed, and happy when I watch this.

Any volunteers for timers? I'll sub but I need timers?

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Don't worry, I am with you P'aiyaja!!! just tell me when you get approved! and any help if you need, I'm willing to help you!!

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
^Thanks so much ja!

I really like this series. I can totally feel the chemistry between Vill and Gypsy as best friends. They're so cute together. They're both so naturally funny in here. I think once you guys watch it with subs, you'll understand it more on how funny it is. There's not much over reacting. I love Vill in this type of comedy.

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
^Thanks so much ja!

I really like this series. I can totally feel the chemistry between Vill and Gypsy as best friends. They're so cute together. They're both so naturally funny in here. I think once you guys watch it with subs, you'll understand it more on how funny it is. There's not much over reacting. I love Vill in this type of comedy.
LOL I laughed so hard, even though I understand 50% of it kekek especially that part when Vill saw Akk with another woman and the song Vill's sang lol