[OneHD] Rang Mai Huajai Dem (Magic If - Exact Scenario) : Vill Wannarot/ Jieb Sopitnapa/ Tui Theerap

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
VILLNAN said:
Looking through those pics I can guess how this lakorn will end I hope my guess is wrong!
VILLNAN said:
If they are filming insequence and if this is really the last scene like they caption......
What did u think the ending will be? And what did they caption?

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
VILLNAN said:
ohh so you like it hahah You want this kinda ending? no way I don't want!
Lol I either want a happy ending or a really sad one :) what kind of ending do u want it to be?

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Yuukie said:
Lol I either want a happy ending or a really sad one :) what kind of ending do u want it to be?
If they let Patiinee in Naluntha body for life in the end, I rather want Naluntha to end up with her real husband (I know he's cheater)
but this is so unfair for Naluntha

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
VILLNAN said:
If they let Patiinee in Naluntha body for life in the end, I rather want Naluntha to end up with her real husband (I know he's cheater)
but this is so unfair for Naluntha
Ur right. I don't know what I want for the ending now Lol

Yuukie

Lakornaddict
VILLNAN said:
Plus he won't never likes anyone other the his wife so why woud you want to stay with Naluntha DAnng
We just wait and see how the story goes~ he might fall for her :p

Step

Mrs James Ma
Viillllllllllll  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  really Villhas good outfits in this lakorn. I love them so much

VILLNAN

sarNie OldFart
Step said:
Viillllllllllll  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  really Villhas good outfits in this lakorn. I love them so much
Me too, she looks SPICY!!